nike13
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-31-2010, 10:52 PM

So part of my Halloween tradition is to watch scary movies to the point that I cannot sleep through the night.

Anyone else? Which movies are on your agenda tonight?

Or we can just chat :)

I just finished Ju-on: The Curse (2000). It was pretty good but not as scary as I was expecting. Next up is Cello (2005) [imdb link]. I read a few reviews that this was really good.

wishie
Send me cheesecake

Pixel Pixie

Old 10-31-2010, 10:55 PM

I know this isn't scary, but I watched Rocky Horror Picture Show for the first time last night :boogie:

Narcissus
Taking a hiatus. See my sig for ...

Old 10-31-2010, 10:56 PM

I thought the Grudge was really scary. The part where the corpse is crawling down the stairs? *shivers* That scared the pants off me, in both versions. You ever see Kairo or Dark Water? I haven't seen tons of J-horror movies, but I liked those ones. The Ring was meh...both versions, in my opinion.

A Nightmare on Elm street is my definitive Halloween movie. Maybe Halloween should be instead...?

nike13
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 10-31-2010, 11:01 PM

@wish04
Oooh me too, well I had seen it before but I decided to watch it again last night. It still counts as a Halloween movie to me :) What was your favorite song?

@Narcissus
Maybe I just had really high expectations because of what I was reading about it then... The Ring (US) freaked me the heck out, haven't seen the Japanese version yet or those other two that you've mentioned. I've got Pulse on my netflix queue for later =3 Have you seen Phone? Its an odd premise but was really good.

The Halloween movies just didn't spark my interest so I never watched them. Last Halloween I saw The Shining, it was soooo good; we were watching it in my mom's basement and everytime the dogs ran across the kitchen upstairs, it sounded like something was clawing its way above our heads - PERFECT way to watch a scary movie