R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 06-01-2009, 03:20 AM

I'm doing super thank you!
Just lurking + giving my DC egg some views + working on a new profile for Gaia even though I never go on Gaia XD;
How about yourself? :D

~~xXEl3KtRaXx~~
Bring me the head of the Disco K...
Send a message via MSN to ~~xXEl3KtRaXx~~

Old 06-01-2009, 03:31 AM

I'm going good,
just trying to build up some cash by talking, contemplating on starting to sew male pants for my boyfriend, and getting edgy everytime some one PM's me here on mene and I get the email say "you have received mail from menewsha*

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 06-01-2009, 03:34 AM

Yeah I love posting for monies 8] You make better conversation that way! And you use gigantic words to get the point across HAHAHA;

I suck at sewing so much that my boyfriend would do it himself LOL;; Is it a complicated rip/tear/hole/hem?

Why do you get edgy? XDDD Are you waiting for something?

~~xXEl3KtRaXx~~

Old 06-01-2009, 03:45 AM

it is the best way, I'm contemplating getting the 350g then buying the shoes I want, or waiting until the day ticks over and get my 1k then buy the tiara, it's a very complex problem xD

ohh wow, that does mean something when the boyfriend would rather sew over you, but no i'm actually making him an outfit for a cosplay, I'm just dreading the props and having to make them.

and I get edgy cause of the quester's raffle lol xD
when I get the email I'm like "Ohh Mee Gosh, did I win something xD"

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 06-01-2009, 03:54 AM

Do both! Super post for the gold and then get the 1k and get the tiara :D:D
I'm just saving for the two LEIs that Ise is holding for me, so I'm trying my best not to change my outfit and not to look at sales threads because commons are addicting! D:

XDD Yeah I'm pretty bad at it .___.;;
That's awesome though!! What is he cosplaying?

Ohhhh! They haven't drawn that yet?
That's why I made this quest thread, I would always just put all my items I'm questing in my exchange thread, but then I decided that I'd love to participate in the raffle so I made this and now I'm eagerly waiting until I can qualify :D

What are you hoping to get? :D

Anoni
is a cool kid.

Old 06-01-2009, 04:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R a n d e h View Post
@ Noni • ACCEPT THAT TRADE HOW IT IS LADY. {:
AND OMG you just made me realize. When I was googlin' the recipe I said "I have to remember to put in Mountain Dew and not Lemon and Lime" XDDD Thanks for the reminder! *fixed*

Well there was lots called silly things like.
The Slippery Nipple
Screw Me
The Blow Job

and so on XD Lokis and Faux are crazy they had SOOOOOO many of them XD;
NEVER. Why do you always argue with me? :cry: :cry: :cry:
LOL hurray it makes sense now. XDD

I know of some of those drink names.. I wonder who decided that it'd be funny to give dirty names to drinks. XD It's so awkward asking the bartenders for "quick fucks", "blow jobs" and "wet pussies". DDDDDDDDD:

It must've been Lokis and Faux. XDDD

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 06-01-2009, 04:14 AM

Because ilu~ :D So just accept kthanks? {:
Yay! I'm so excited! *dances*

I KNOW! Like AWKWARD!!
It must have been, I'll have to ask them :P

So what's up pretty ladyyy? Your avatar is lookin' FINNNNNE as per usual~

Fauxreal
Fauxreal!

Old 06-01-2009, 04:18 AM

Wait a minute - it was not all me! *pokes Lokis to get in here!* *muaahaahaa*

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 06-01-2009, 04:20 AM

heehee~
You are such a culprit Faux and you know it!
But yes, you and Lokis BOTH ;P
It was awesome 8]

Fauxreal
Fauxreal!

Old 06-01-2009, 04:24 AM

*wewt!* omg - Travis needs to leave the shower room so I can get to bed one of these days! :P

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 06-01-2009, 04:26 AM

XDDD! Start with flossing!
I'm flossing right now :D

We can floss together! -- So sexy!

Fauxreal
Fauxreal!

Old 06-01-2009, 04:27 AM

I would - but it's in the bathroom! Maybe I should go surprise him! :twisted:

Can I pay you for this months LEI's now?:insane:

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 06-01-2009, 04:31 AM

LOL Sure if you want 8]
3OO gold right? ;D

I'm going to donate whenever they release them LOL

Fauxreal
Fauxreal!

Old 06-01-2009, 04:34 AM

oh it's tonight right!? Damn it! I really forgot what the hell we set as a price... *poop!* Why didn't I tell Travis ?! he remembers everything!

Anoni
is a cool kid.

Old 06-01-2009, 04:35 AM

Quote:
Because ilu~ :D So just accept kthanks? {:
Yay! I'm so excited! *dances*

I KNOW! Like AWKWARD!!
It must have been, I'll have to ask them :P

So what's up pretty ladyyy? Your avatar is lookin' FINNNNNE as per usual~
NEVER. Excuse me woman, you're the one who needs 20k, not me! XD Why are YOU the one giving me gold?!

I'm at home, it's the first day of winter, and I am freezing. :( I hate the cold! *gets closer to her heater* HOW'S U? <33

Thank you! <333 I made it for http://www.menewsha.com/forum/gaming...en-sesame.html but I am not really happy with it. XD Congrats on getting admin's pick by the way. ;) One of the loveliest rainbow avatars I've seen on Mene. <333

Wow guys, since when did flossing become foreplay? XDDD

Fauxreal
Fauxreal!

Old 06-01-2009, 04:37 AM

Isn't flossing forplay?! And Travis get out of the DANG shower! :sarcasm:

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 06-01-2009, 04:40 AM

@ Nonicaeks • ACTUALLY I only need 15k SO I WIN :D Accept plz.
And I'm not giving you gold, I'm giving you the equivalent of the item :D
THAT'S AWESOME. I'm totally checking that thread out!!
Thank you very much ^___^;; I was totally surprised!

FLOSSING IS ALL ABOUT FOREPLAY NONI! Duhhh ;D LOL

@ Faux • I'm not sure either XD

Fauxreal
Fauxreal!

Old 06-01-2009, 04:45 AM

Anoni - that idea is the shizzle! <3 :cool: Sending Randeh trade.a.doodle.

Anoni
is a cool kid.

Old 06-01-2009, 04:52 AM

@ Faux: Maybe it's foreplay if your teeth are going to mate with your toothbrush? XDDD I'm so lame. ;(
Thanks! <333

@ Randee: 15K IS CLOSER TO 20K THAN 0K D:<
Are you rejecting my present? ; 3; How could you?!

YOU GUYS HAVE A FLOSS FETISH. Flossing is not my choice of foreplay. XDDD

Fauxreal
Fauxreal!

Old 06-01-2009, 04:54 AM

Well - it's mostly Randeh... everything else is my forplay... *lol* like sleeping which is what I'm about to do after I make a new avi with my new item!!! <3333 :insane:

Randeh doesn't like donations - the HEATHEN! :sarcasm:

~~xXEl3KtRaXx~~

Old 06-01-2009, 04:54 AM

Quote:
Do both! Super post for the gold and then get the 1k and get the tiara :D:D
I'm just saving for the two LEIs that Ise is holding for me, so I'm trying my best not to change my outfit and not to look at sales threads because commons are addicting! D:

XDD Yeah I'm pretty bad at it .___.;;
That's awesome though!! What is he cosplaying?

Ohhhh! They haven't drawn that yet?
That's why I made this quest thread, I would always just put all my items I'm questing in my exchange thread, but then I decided that I'd love to participate in the raffle so I made this and now I'm eagerly waiting until I can qualify :D

What are you hoping to get? :D

but the tiara's like 1.2k and the shoes are 350g, so I'm going to have to make like super uber posts xD
ohh what to LEI's are being held for you? are they the saint Patrick's day ones?
commons are addicting :gonk:
once you start buying its very very hard to stop.

ohh, i'm sure over time you will one day be able to fix something like a hem.
and He's cosplaying as vincent from Final Fantasy VII
He had no say in it xD

no they haven't, so yeah so excited and edgy over any PM's I get xD
that not an excuse for you to bombard me with PM's xD
ohh I made my quest thread like a day or two after I joined, I immediately fell in love with how the items are pixeled that I decided I must get them all one day.

I'm hoping to get either the Kings crown or puado of time (Of course both would make me so joyous I'd be dancing in a circle*

Fauxreal
Fauxreal!

Old 06-01-2009, 05:06 AM

I'm so glad I have another place to post! :insane:

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 06-01-2009, 05:27 AM

@ Noni • XDDD WELL now I'm actually only like 13.5k away so THERE. I'm doing goood. *dance dance*
And by the end of today I'll be only 12k away!!!! (Well by today I mean after I sleep and come back since it's 1:2Oam)
ACCEPT THAT TRADE PLZ. I want the spaceskirt!!!! :D:D:D:D

@ Faux • OUUUU that idea is SCANDALOUS! :D Congrats love~
Me too! I wish I could remember to go to other peoples threads! It's funny because there are some people that never remember their threads and go to others, and some who only stay in theirs and then some who do both (WHICH IS CRAZYAWESOME) I am trying to wander around more! :D:D:D

@ Elektra • YOU CAN DO IT!! :D:D *cheers*
Oops by LEI's, I mean CI's (I keep getting mixed up with here and Ava...) and Ise is holding the Scarf of Order and the Sash of Chaos for me [: By tonight I'll be 12k away :D
I completely agree! And you don't even realize how much money they take! "Oh just this little common and this one and this" and then you're broke XD;

Perhaps~ When I was in Brazil I would bring all my clothing to get altered...such as t-shirts (the necks bother me I feel claustrophobic!! I got them made into tanks :P) so now I'm spoiled in that sense XD;
XDD I love how sweet we are to our boyfriends. I'm sure he'll look fantastic!

*eagerly plots to get 2O people to send PMs to Elektra 1min apart each* MWHAHA; No I'm kidding - that would be mean!

Well I always put my quest in my exchange so I'm not use to having two threads, but it's actually fun as I'm finding out because not only are there different people in the exchange and quest thread forums, you have two places to post! XDD;

Oh those are fantastic CI's!! And so pricyyy! Would definitely help your quest! Good luck!!

@ ALL • Time for bed! Sweet dreams everyone~

~~xXEl3KtRaXx~~

Old 06-01-2009, 06:39 AM

Quote:

@ Elektra • YOU CAN DO IT!! :D:D *cheers*
Oops by LEI's, I mean CI's (I keep getting mixed up with here and Ava...) and Ise is holding the Scarf of Order and the Sash of Chaos for me [: By tonight I'll be 12k away :D
I completely agree! And you don't even realize how much money they take! "Oh just this little common and this one and this" and then you're broke XD;

Perhaps~ When I was in Brazil I would bring all my clothing to get altered...such as t-shirts (the necks bother me I feel claustrophobic!! I got them made into tanks :P) so now I'm spoiled in that sense XD;
XDD I love how sweet we are to our boyfriends. I'm sure he'll look fantastic!

*eagerly plots to get 2O people to send PMs to Elektra 1min apart each* MWHAHA; No I'm kidding - that would be mean!

Well I always put my quest in my exchange so I'm not use to having two threads, but it's actually fun as I'm finding out because not only are there different people in the exchange and quest thread forums, you have two places to post! XDD;

Oh those are fantastic CI's!! And so pricyyy! Would definitely help your quest! Good luck!!

@ ALL • Time for bed! Sweet dreams everyone~

ohh lol by LEI's I thought you meant Limited Event Items xD such as the St.Patrick's day items that were in a shop for a limited time.

and I'm getting closer to obtaining both the tiara and shoes, then I can go about getting this month's Collectible items...why are common's so addicting, they should be called crack instead of commons.

ohhh you don't like necks on shirts, wow..and I wanna go to brazil...or europe atleast...I hear that cosplay is like full of win over there.

well we have to be nice to at least one person in our lives, and who better that to be then our boyfriends xD

lol for a moment I thought you were serious and I was going to cry with having to read them all and all the emails :gonk:

see that's the spirit two different lots of people to talk to, in two different threads is just major win on the gold count xD

CI's are very pretty and do well to accompany all the commonsCrack we spend so much of our pixel money on

Anoni
is a cool kid.

Old 06-01-2009, 07:36 AM

Quote:
@ Noni • XDDD WELL now I'm actually only like 13.5k away so THERE. I'm doing goood. *dance dance*
And by the end of today I'll be only 12k away!!!! (Well by today I mean after I sleep and come back since it's 1:2Oam)
ACCEPT THAT TRADE PLZ. I want the spaceskirt!!!! :D:D:D:D
XD Tetrising, I see? ACCEPTED. But I sent your money back. 8D I didn't want to do it that way but you left me no choice! D:< And don't you dare send it back or I'll be mad! <3