Drexy4ever
Don't start nothin', won't be no...

Old 12-01-2011, 12:46 AM

Allana returned from the restroom with her hair now down and prettier. She'd taken off her jacket and thrown it in her duffel to reveal a white tank with the Hooters restauraunt logo. She sat back down. "I'll help you, Ellie. I know we're strangers, but I know what you have to go through. I've been going through the same thing for about 3 years now. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. The fear, the tension, the sadness..." Allana said to Ellie. She looked at her with her Police-woman Pose again. She narrowed her eyes, then added to the bar tender, "Will you please get me sugar water with a lime in it?" And went back to her pose toward Ellie.
'

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 12-01-2011, 12:47 AM

Codette giggled, and walked around the bar to hug Ellie, not caring what anyone said. "Just remember sweetie, you have options, you don't have to live with it. If you need help, I would be happy to help, and I'm sure Macy would too."

Codette looked up as Allana returned. "See, we've faced what you have and survived, it's all about getting out smartly." She walked back to behind the bar, and set up the girls drink. "Here ya are sweets."

letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-01-2011, 01:11 AM

Smiled at the hug. And she looked at Allana
"I am thankful for your help. And I would gladly take it. But they are always home so I have no way of retrieveing my belongings."
She frowned at the last part. She took A sip of the water, feeling relied to have people who understand and don't want to hurt her as much as her folks did. But keeping the idea in mind she quickly added:
"If I had somewhere to stay I could but unfortunately I don't."

Drexy4ever

Old 12-01-2011, 01:20 AM

Allana looked around. She saw no suspicious people except the creep-quiet guy sitting at the end of the bar. She opened her duffel bag and pulled out a wad of money. "500 bucks. That's about a week or two at a motel with food." She said. She plopped her duffel on the counter. "What size are you?" she asked Ellie, looking at her clothes. "Because I own almost every shirts size small to large in here, and I'm a 3 long for pants." she said, hinting that they could have eachother's backs. "And I can fit any small trinkets and little momentoes in here." she added. "Again, I know I'm a stranger you just met in a club, but I'd be willing to take you under my wing." she said, letting a few tears fall down her cheek, remembering the first time someone had said those exact words to her. They had lied, but she genuinely wasn't. She couldn't bare to see the fear in Ellie's eyes. She knew if she didn't at least offer help she'd have that look haunt her dreams for the rest of her life.

letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-01-2011, 01:28 AM

She had gone a ghostly pale. She began to cry harder. She stood up and hugged the woman with a great amount of love.
"I am forever in debt to you. I'll make sure anyone who thinks of messing with you will pay a large amount! I'm a size small in Juniors."
She frowned.
"Same size pants though."
She nodded letting the woman go. She wiped away the remaining tears away, feeling releaved the violence would hopefully stop. She smiled at the woman and sat back down.

sunnybunny
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-01-2011, 01:48 AM

Macy blinked standing to the side with cold water rolling down her hand as she held it there staring at the scene that stood before her. She put the glass of water on the bar table and went to get Haru to introduce himself to the new visitors and his employee. "Haru! Psst Haru!""

The short man glanced at the teenager and moved his hand at her like it was saying to leave him alone. But Macy glared at him having none of that grabbed her boss's arm and yanked on it and then told the older woman to excuse her boss for a few minutes. Haru yelped in pain as Macy dragged her boss to the other group of girls and told him, "Stop flirting and do your stinking job already! If you don't help people this nightclub will shut down and I won't have any money to pay back my parents' loan!" she pushed the blonde man towards the group of girls, "Go and introduce yourself!"

Haru stumbled a little and quickly regained himself and smiled to the women, "Welcome to World's End Dancehall, I'm Haru the owner of this club. I see you have met my lovely, gorgeous bartender Codette and the very immature waitress Macy." he reached behind the two customers' ears and pulled out two read roses and handed it to the two women and winked.

letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-01-2011, 01:55 AM

She smiled removing the last of her tears before introducing herself.
"Nice to meet you Haru. I'm Ellie, Ellie UmBridge.
She smiled at the man. Grabbing the rose gently, not wanting to hurt it's mighty beauty.
"Thank you for the wonderful rose Mr.Haru."
She ticked it behind her ear letting it penetrate her long black hair.

(ugh too short! )

Drexy4ever

Old 12-01-2011, 02:03 AM

"Meet me here later tonight. You can say you have someone who wants to buy a watch that needed to go get their money. Bring your closest most treasured items and we can get ready to go." Allana said, still in the hug. She pulled away. "Don't get nervous, because the second your nerves hit even a little bit, that's when you'll cave." She said, knowing from experience. She let a few more tears fall from her face and decided to dance, since her favorite song, Missy Elliot's Work It had come on. She danced like the girls in the music video to the song, not caring if she was called a slut for dancing in such ways, but at her foster home before the last they'd made her pole dance in their house parties. It was the only kind of dance she knew.

letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-01-2011, 02:09 AM

She nodded toward her advice.
"I agree. And I already have them."
She pointed to her jacket an her diamond necklace.
"I had nothing growing up, and that's why I'm twenty and don't know how to do most adult things correctly."
She sighed softly, remembering the cages she slept in at night. She felt the rose, wanting to be beautiful and untouched but she knew she soon would be once reformed to her own fully sized body structure, and not skin and bones.

Drexy4ever

Old 12-01-2011, 02:16 AM

"Wait, that's all of your important items? You don't have to go back then. We can hit it now." Allana said, stopping her dancing. "I was just gonna wait here for you, maybe check out motels, but if you would like, we can leave now and go to my old childhood tree house to gather more things." Allana said to Ellie, rubbing her own rose's petals as if it was a baby bird. She looked up at Ellie, asking her again with her eyes.

letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-01-2011, 02:22 AM

Noddin she smiled.
"is it ok if I wait here, only because I have many siblings an I might run into them. And they know when I'm lieing. It's a weird thing."
She admitted that with a slight hint of fear behind her words. You could tell Ellie was strugglig with the idea of leaving her superiors. But she knew she would soon die if not living properly. She took another sip of water, feeling the rose petals as she did. She looked into Allanas eye pleading er to let her wait until later. She looked deep into her eyes and then pulling sleeves up to reveal many bruises an scars.
"If I get caught this is what will happen. Honestly I dont want to go through that again."

Drexy4ever

Old 12-01-2011, 02:37 AM

"Kay. I'll go to the tree house, and get some stuff, meet you here later." Allana said, grabbing her duffel and leaving. She planned on packing her old cinderella sleeping bags and blankets, and her old bags of chips, and her pictures of her blood-relatives that she'd had since she was little. She trudged her way to her old abandoned house and climbed the steps up to her tree house, which her dad had built her before he died. She stuffed everything into her duffel and looked around for her pictures. She grabbed the two of her auntie and gramma off the wall, and looked in the crack on the wall for the ones of her mom and dad. Then she went in the small box in the corner for the last 2 of each of her parents holding her. She sighed and looked around once more before climbing down and slowly walking back to the club. It was 20 minutes till midnight. Her heart raced.

letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-01-2011, 02:44 AM

Ellie felt as if she could pass out. But she knew better than to sleep at a random place alone. Feeling fatigued she set her head down on the counter, feeling the minutes go by. But keeping her word, she stayed and waited, and waited, and waited. Until she finally noticed it was close to midnight. She decide to wait one more hour before leaving. Until twenty minutes later she saw Allana walk up to the club. She felt a wave of relief and pain. Feeling the slight guilt of leaving she waved it away, with joy. She knew her life would be so mug better and that the club would soon be a great place for her to come and hopefully find someone to start her life with.

Drexy4ever

Old 12-01-2011, 02:53 AM

Allana opened the club door and walked to Ellie. "You ready?" She asked. She knew the town well, and already knew the motel about a mile down was perfect. They always had jobs open too. "We can stay at the Super 6 down the way." She said, laughing in her head like she always did when she said the motel's knock off name. "And the best thing is it's close to the woods, so we can hide out there if we get any surprise visits." Allana said cheerily, trying to make it unapparent that she'd drank an energy drink to stay up.

letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-01-2011, 02:59 AM

She smiled, nodding.
"Sounds good to me."
She stood, yawning from the day.
"Let's go. How far do we need to walk?"
She was curious but didn't care to ask anymore questions.

Drexy4ever

Old 12-01-2011, 03:05 AM

They arrived at the Super 6 at around twelve forty something, and Allana bought the room and gave Ellie some pajamas. She searched the drawers for things like money and clothes that people sometimes left there. She found an old sock and a 5 dollar bill. She put the money in the duffel, which she put next to her like she did at home and climbed into one of the three beds that were in all of the rooms at the motel. She changed and put one of the Cinderella sleeping bags on the bed and handed the other to Ellie. "People do it in these beds. You might wanna sleep over the comforter and inside this." she said, then climbed in her own sleeping bag, ready to go find a job and go back to the club the next day.

letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-01-2011, 03:10 AM

She nodded grabbing the items.
"I'm not going to ask about what you meant by that but I have a feeling I'll freak out if I do."
She shrugged, heading to the bathroom to change. After changing he threw the sleeping bag over the bed. She layed down In it, almost instantly falling asleep.
Buy before she did she said:
"I would just like to thank you for all that you're doing for me."
Ellie closed her eyes, feeling for once in her life relieved.

Drexy4ever

Old 12-01-2011, 03:25 AM

The next day, Allana awoke and the first thing she saw was the digital clock that was locked into the wall. Literally locked so people wouldn't steal it. It read 10:42 am. She'd slept in late, something she hadn't done in a while. She yawned and walked to the bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face. She finished and changed into her clothes, and tugged at her top. Her fosters wanted her to be a stripper or prostitute once she was 18, and they called all their buying her revealing clothes and having her dance at parties "training her for the future.". She rolled her eyes, tired of tugging, and walked back into the bedroom. She was ready to look for jobs, and maybe even some kind of love, since she was always so lonely.

letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-01-2011, 03:40 AM

Ellie woke up, having a slight headache. She looked at the clock reading it carefully. 10:50 AM. That was the latest she had ever slept into. She felt weird, finally remembering where she was. Ellie walked into the bathroom and changed into the old same clothes. Adding the rose to her hair again, she walked back out. She decided to go bak to the club as soon as it opened to see if she could get a job. She sighed and sat on the bed.
"Hm...?"
She trailed off in thought. Maybe she could explore the fores before she went. Just to get a feel of the place. She shook her head. It was to risky. She could easily get caught.

Drexy4ever

Old 12-01-2011, 03:48 AM

Allana had decided to make sure Ellie knew where she was before she left and so she writ her a note, and she also disguised herself since she knew that if anyone from her fosters where looking for her, it'd be Jacob, the oldest son who continuously went into her room each night. She sighed, kind of missing him. He was the first boy she'd ever loved. And he was so cute. She tugged on the scarf wrapped around her head and adjusted the one around her torso that she used as an undershirt. She looked different. She made her way to the club to look for that Haru guy from yesterday. He had to have some openings or at least know a place where there were a few. She saw him and walked over to him. "Excuse me, um... hi... I'd like to know if you have any openings for a few new girls?" She asked, remembering Ellie.

letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-01-2011, 03:55 AM

Ellie read the note. Feeling happy, she set down the note and sat on the bed. She pulled her sleeves up, looking at the bruises. She outlined them with her fingers. She knew she couldnt go out with those on her arm. Then she remembered she had found some concealer. She walked over to the mirror and began to cover arms with make-up. When she finished she put her hair up into a small bun. Then leaving her jacket she began to look through the drawers. She needed spray paint if she were to change the color of her shirt.

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 12-01-2011, 02:47 PM

Codette just watched the two interact, and whispered "Good Luck" as Ellie left with Allana. She rubbed the burns on the back of her neck, remembering her own escape from abuse. With a smile, she wiped down the bar and looked around. "It's so quiet tonight." Codette sighed.

letmefly101
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-01-2011, 10:41 PM

Finally realizing that a lot of people had her shirt, she decided to go to the club and try and find a job there. She headed out the door while leaving her jacket behind. Soon she arrived at the club, she opened the door hearing the faint ringing. She saw Allana and nodded, knowing what she was doing. She down at one I the couches waiting for Allana to finish asking the man.

----------

Finally giving up, Ellie decided to just head to the club. Headin out the door, leaving her jacket she headed towards the club. Once reaching the club se opened the door, hearing the familiar sound of the bell. Seeing Allana already talking to Mr.Haru. She gently sat down on another couch waiting her turn to talk to the mysterious man. But while waiting, she realized something.
"Wheres my jacket?"
She asked herself, realizing the bruises were still visible.

Drexy4ever

Old 12-02-2011, 12:23 AM

Dev Manning walked into the club, just after a nice morning at the Mickey D's down the street eating breakfast, and felt like hitting a few drinks, no matter how early it was. He walked over towards the bar cautiously, glancing at everyone because it was weird not being around the regulars of his old bar that he went to before he moved here. He sat down and rudely tried to get the tender's attention. "Hey, chick. I'd like a beer." He said, kind of feeling guilty for yelling at her a moment ago. He got out his wallet and decided to tip her good to make up for it.

sunnybunny
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-02-2011, 12:32 AM

Haru blinked and scratched his head and glanced at Macy who was too busy staring off into space like a weirdo like she is. Haru nodded and grinned, "Well... Sure." he glanced at Codette and called out, "Codette love, let's put these two girls to work!" he said teasing his coworker at the same time.

((Sorry for short post got a huge headache -___-))