Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 05-29-2012, 10:07 PM

In modern day New York City, a scientist had planned to make the perfect robot helper. She would clean and cook and be bale to adapt to any family. But it was never finished. The scientist was killed because others wanted his technology. But it was able to escape. Her name is eva and she now wonders around new york city alone trying to avoid her creators killers.

Rules:

No other robots
No fighting out of character.
pm profile
no super human or anything like that.
must have a background

Profile skeleton

Name:
Bio:
Pic:

Eva (me):

Name: Eva
Bio: I do not remember much before the attack of my creator. I jsut know i must escape those who are trying to capture me. I am a little confused but my system helps me when i am stuck. I was created to be emotionless but my creator never got to fix that flaw.
pic:

Last edited by Cupcake Queen; 07-10-2012 at 07:11 AM..

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-10-2012, 07:11 AM

reserved for profiles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andraus
Name: Ant
Bio: Ant's father was the One who Made The 'Robot girl', as his father liked to call it. Ant didn't know much about his dad's project, for his was in South America, working as a Mercenary.

When it escaped, he got contacted to bring her back. Personally, it sound's like Slavery, but He couldn't ignore the 0's his dad was offering. Plus, he Assume's it's just another Andriod gone rouge. So he agreed
Pic:

Last edited by Cupcake Queen; 07-15-2012 at 10:40 PM..

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-16-2012, 12:46 AM

Eva quietly walked down the street. Where was she? Wht was she suposed to do? 'Eva my scans show we are in the city. Be careful. You never know what might be here' her assistant said in her head. " we must fit in" she said to her helper bot who was disguised as a pet dog. It let out a bark that only robots could tell was fake.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 07-17-2012, 05:42 PM

Ant was disguised as a Regular traveler, wearing Casual wear, and a shady hat. he had a Pocket-sniffer, so that if any robot was within the distance of 5 feet, he'd know. He also kept an eye out, using the Optic's enhancer on his suit.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-17-2012, 06:07 PM

Eva noticed a 'mall' and decided it would be best to buy better clothes to fit in. she when to a store for little girls and ppicked a shirt and pants and shoes. she then paid for it and put it on int he dressing room. She then exited the store and began looking around.

Andraus

Old 07-17-2012, 06:27 PM

Ant got up, and walked up to Eva. "Excuse me, But you seem lost....Can I help you?" he asked, aware of her companion.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-17-2012, 06:42 PM

"I'm fine sir. Just looking for something to do," she said. Her 'dog' let out a whine and looked at him then at Eva.

Andraus

Old 07-17-2012, 07:08 PM

((yo buffy. I'm in need of some gold.....can't believe I'm actually asking for any, so can you spare some?))

"Maybe you should go home. "He said, reaching behind him for the Stun-gun in his pocket

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-17-2012, 07:16 PM

(i have no use for it anyway. how much do you want?)

The dog bot let out a growl the Evan caught on to what was going on. "I have no home any more," she said then took off and ran out of the mall.

Andraus

Old 07-18-2012, 12:53 AM

1350)

Ant ran after her. "Come back here, you!" he siad.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-18-2012, 01:05 AM

Eva sped up making sure to keep her speed the same as a regular humans to not draw attention.

Andraus

Old 07-18-2012, 03:08 AM

Ant pulled the stun gun out, and fired, Spray and pray style.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-18-2012, 04:38 AM

Eva got hit by the stun gun. ' systems are going down eva' the dog said. Eva ended up slowing down and fell to the ground.

Andraus

Old 07-18-2012, 05:13 AM

You two Wake up In a Isolated room, with a single window, Eva being in a Tube, hooked up to a Series of wire's, and The dog in a cage, with water, and a food bowl in front of it, too keep it fed. Ant was at a Terminal, without his suit. He looked like His father, only more 'Pretty-boy'-ish, and less tense.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-18-2012, 01:56 PM

Eva was still groggy but was able to look around. She noticed the resemblence. Now she knew why he had been after her.

---------- Post added 07-18-2012 at 08:58 AM ----------

( woah nice avi dude :O )

Andraus

Old 07-18-2012, 05:16 PM

(thx. A Friend of mine was leaving :( But she did give me some good item's. I think it is because I gave her advice on a outfit a year ago. The 'Knight in shining Armor' Live's again!)

The Terminal started beeping. Ant then looked at you "so......your finally awake? Good, I can finally ask you some question's. "He said.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-18-2012, 06:08 PM

( OWO smexxxxxiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!)

"You're his son. Aren't you," Eva said. She could see the resmblence.

Andraus

Old 07-18-2012, 06:39 PM

"Anthony Maxiom. I prefer Ant. Your the Android that murdered my father. "he said. "Is that correct?" he asked.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-18-2012, 07:10 PM

"I am afraid that is inccorect. I did not murder your father Anthonye was murders by soldiers and they tried taking me" she said.

Andraus

Old 07-18-2012, 07:33 PM

"Good. I don't have to kill you now. Not that I wouldn't anyway, I just don't feel comfurtable hurting a child "he said. "Oh, my dad left a Synthetic body for you, in case you wanted out of that child's body. It make's you look about....uh.....8-9 year's older?" he said.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-18-2012, 08:25 PM

"I supposed it would help with hiding from those soldiers. very well where is it" she asked.

(yay pic time for me hehe )

Andraus

Old 07-18-2012, 08:52 PM

He pressed a button on the Terminal, and a Storage Device opened. It showed a New body

(here)

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-18-2012, 09:29 PM

Eva took the other enfs of the cords she was hooked up to and out them on the othr body. She then closed her eyes as she was switched over to the other body. When she finish she opened her eyes in the other body.

Andraus

Old 07-18-2012, 09:40 PM

Ant went over, and removed the cord's attached to her "Don't do anything too sudden. Relax for a moment, get your bearing's "he said. He then went, and unlocked her companion's cage.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-19-2012, 12:23 AM

Eva took a moment to get her bearings in her new body. Her companion walked over to her and sat by her.