Mikio
(・ω・)

Old 01-05-2018, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Hime* View Post
It was weird, I didn't even feel I was cut. I was calm, went to wash it out, even took a pic lol
but the blood kept coming and I then I felt hot and the next thing was me laying down on the sofa lol
Oh gosh That reminds me of when my brother cut his chin. He was very young and tripped in the bathroom and snagged his chin on something sharp and when I ran after him, I noticed the wound and at first it was just a thin cut then suddenly it started gushing out blood and I panicked so hard That was a few years ago and I was young myself, heh.

Take it easy, Hime, wrap it up in a tight bandage and don't put too much strain on yourself. Hope you feel better soon

---------- Post added 01-05-2018 at 08:24 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings of Writing View Post
YAY!
So, any ideas yet of any characters or avis you want me to draw?

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 01-05-2018, 08:29 PM

Hahah yeah. I'm gonna have you draw my character Jae, which is the inspiration for this avi. Tho minus the boat. I just have that on cuz of the glitch.

Do you want me to PM you character profile and stuff?

Mikio
(・ω・)

Old 01-05-2018, 08:30 PM

Sure thing! a PM would be good.

*Hime*

Old 01-05-2018, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikio View Post
Oh gosh That reminds me of when my brother cut his chin. He was very young and tripped in the bathroom and snagged his chin on something sharp and when I ran after him, I noticed the wound and at first it was just a thin cut then suddenly it started gushing out blood and I panicked so hard That was a few years ago and I was young myself, heh.

Take it easy, Hime, wrap it up in a tight bandage and don't put too much strain on yourself. Hope you feel better soon

---------- Post added 01-05-2018 at 08:24 PM ----------

So, any ideas yet of any characters or avis you want me to draw?
Thanks a lot! I will
see you

Mikio
(・ω・)

Old 01-05-2018, 08:44 PM

See you around <3

---------- Post added 01-05-2018 at 08:53 PM ----------

It was wonderful meeting you all and chatting to you this event. Thank you all for bidding and hanging out with me <3

Until next time, toodles and take care