Symphony of the Night
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-01-2018, 05:31 AM

haha or that too!

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 01-01-2018, 01:44 PM

I have been none to 'borrow' stuffed animals...

Miscreant74
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-04-2018, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummy View Post

I got money from my mother. A turquoise and teal metal hummingbird plaque. He is so beautiful he's got like little mirror pieces on his wings so he glistens in the Sun. I got spoiled by a friend with a box of goodies a few of my favorites out of the box or a homemade hat, teal, a really pretty scarf a teal star some teal nail polish in seafoam and mermaid and teal glitter. See I told you she spoiled me. And there's a lot more.
I'm glad you liked it. I know that would make her happy to know you liked the stuff. I'm surprised she didn't get you any lime or neon green nail polish.
I got her a baby Groot, a BB8 plushie and a giant monkey pillow and a holiday greeter Darth Vader for her as well, she wouldn't tell me anything she wanted except for the baby Groot and she wanted a crystal fox from Star Wars, but they didn't make it as a plushie yet. Disney is missing an opportunity by not making them a plushie.
wifey made Avalei a dragon necklace. wifey made me a hat as well and got me a surprise box of books from my favorite book company

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 01-04-2018, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miscreant74 View Post
I'm glad you liked it. I know that would make her happy to know you liked the stuff. I'm surprised she didn't get you any lime or neon green nail polish.
I got her a baby Groot, a BB8 plushie and a giant monkey pillow and a holiday greeter Darth Vader for her as well, she wouldn't tell me anything she wanted except for the baby Groot and she wanted a crystal fox from Star Wars, but they didn't make it as a plushie yet. Disney is missing an opportunity by not making them a plushie.
wifey made Avalei a dragon necklace. wifey made me a hat as well and got me a surprise box of books from my favorite book company

she knows I don't like lime green =3 but she put a smidge on my hat, which I love.
my little lunchbox broke. I only opened it a few times playing with nmy nail polishes.
we will have to keep an eye out doe the ceystal fox from star wars for her, won't we?
no zombie something this year? I was hoping for another good movie you'd recommend.

*Hime*

Old 01-04-2018, 08:23 AM

I got a book with basic patterns for shirts from my parents-in-law as well as our first work of art to hang in our soon-to-be(??) renovated house. From my mom I got money as always. And my sister gave a cool scratching post for my kitties :3

My bf and I decided not to give eachother presents this year, but in the end, we did xD

I made both my mom and sister kitchen aprons, and I made a smaller version for the god-child of my boyfriend :)

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 01-04-2018, 08:31 AM

oh how cute, HIMEie =3

*Hime*

Old 01-04-2018, 09:20 AM

I like crafted presents :3

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 01-04-2018, 10:39 AM

I am always so touched when someone takes the time.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 01-05-2018, 07:36 AM

anyone else want to share their presents given or received?