Grand Duchess of Gifs & Memes™

Old 12-24-2022, 05:06 AM

Whoo page 2! :D

PWEEP
Shadow Panda

Old 12-24-2022, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R u b y View Post
Thanks for the thought! I don't though, my inbox is like on the verge of being full so I figured it would get overwhelming with pings and PMs haha I plan on checking thru each page so that's why I made it eye catching~ I appreciate the suggestion! :3

Yeah some crosswords are super hard. I don't even really know much of the Mene lore lol I wasn't into following that stuff back then. I'll give you (and anyone reading this) a hint as well, all but one crossword answer is in the word search :3 And of course if it stumps you feel free to ask me it's all just for fun~

Oh and you get 4 guesses so you can stay at three or add one if you'd like :3
Oh, whoops! I thought it was only three! That's my mistake; sorry about that! Can you add 12 for me, please? Thank you R u b y:

><

Pistachio_Moustache
Thief of Your Intellectual Prope...

Penpal

Old 12-24-2022, 05:14 PM

I've got it!

I choose numbers: 5, 11, 13, 16

I'm loving all the games ^^

R u b y

Old 12-24-2022, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWEEP View Post
Oh, whoops! I thought it was only three! That's my mistake; sorry about that! Can you add 12 for me, please? Thank you R u b y:

><
No problem! I’ll add that now :3

---------- Post added 12-24-2022 at 05:31 PM ----------

Glad to hear it PiM! :D

R u b y

Old 12-26-2022, 03:22 AM

New Card Alert!

Alright everyone a new card is up and the previous card has been revealed! :D Sorry for the late start, I meant to have this up all day and got delayed but it is christmas after all xD

Merry Christmas everyone!

Alorrena
eyyo!
Send a message via MSN to Alorrena

Old 12-26-2022, 03:36 AM

R u b y: Thanks!!! Holidays can be hectic!

I've got it!

I choose numbers: 5, 15, 2, 10

R u b y

Old 12-26-2022, 03:37 AM

For sure! Did you have a good day? :3

Kaderin Triste
Resident Tiger Expert

Old 12-26-2022, 04:24 AM

Ah, no worries! Holidays can be distracting! Hope your Christmas was good.

I've got it!

I choose numbers: 3, 6, 8, 16

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-26-2022, 04:51 AM

Alright... I'll give this a shot! Let's see how good my guesses are

I've got it!

I choose numbers: 1, 7, 9, 11

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 12-26-2022, 07:03 AM

Quote:
For sure! Did you have a good day? :3
I did! We went to my husband's grandparents, had lasagna and stuffed shells and meatballs and italian sausage and garlic bread, and opened gifts. I got an electric kettle that has a temperature adjustment knob that helps make really good tea. It makes me excited to see what my assortment of teas will taste like when brewed at the proper temperature.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 12-26-2022, 12:55 PM

I've got it!

I choose numbers:5,7,10 and 12

This game is so fun!

R u b y

Old 12-27-2022, 12:56 AM

Guesses are updated! Glad everyone is having fun :D thank you for participating! :3

Rena: that's a nice gift! I'm glad you had a good time :3

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 12-27-2022, 04:13 AM

Quote:
Guesses are updated! Glad everyone is having fun :D thank you for participating! :3

Rena: that's a nice gift! I'm glad you had a good time :3
yeah, it's getting lots of use today lol I got a gift card to target and i went today and couldn't really find anything i wanted so i settled on a resin jewelry making kit, but there's beads in it and when you go to get to the rest of the kit it's just one piece of plastic covering everything so now the beads are exposed and loose and i am putting them on a string to keep them safe.

R u b y

Old 12-27-2022, 05:25 AM

Just be careful with resin, it’s actually super toxic to humans and pets. But its odorless so people don’t know about it. Its best to have a respirator and keeping it away from pets but if you don’t have that at least make sure the room is well ventilated or do it outside.
I deep dove into resin info for a while, I collected all sorts of molds and stuff to put in it but didn’t buy the resin yet because I didn’t have a good space to do it in and resin has a shelf life so I was waiting til I could use it. I’m glad I did because then the info about it harming lungs came out.
It’s still a pretty cool craft but yeah, just be super careful. Most diy vids barely even wear gloves let alone have respirators. Even the kits don’t warn just how dangerous it can be.

Not to scare you or anything, just wanted you to know so you’re safe

Last edited by R u b y; 12-27-2022 at 05:33 AM..

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-27-2022, 07:16 AM

Dang Ruby, good to know. Sooo... Carn has really gotten into DnD the past year and a half and am now a certified Dice Goblin... SO much so that I wanted to start making my own recently. I looked into it a bit but haven't really done much because of how much is involved with pressure pots, vac chambers etc... But dang, like you're saying, the vids don't really explain (at least the ones I watched) about masks and PPE besides a "well ventilated" area. I also did not know it had a shelf life pre mixing!

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 12-27-2022, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Just be careful with resin, it’s actually super toxic to humans and pets. But its odorless so people don’t know about it. Its best to have a respirator and keeping it away from pets but if you don’t have that at least make sure the room is well ventilated or do it outside.
I deep dove into resin info for a while, I collected all sorts of molds and stuff to put in it but didn’t buy the resin yet because I didn’t have a good space to do it in and resin has a shelf life so I was waiting til I could use it. I’m glad I did because then the info about it harming lungs came out.
It’s still a pretty cool craft but yeah, just be super careful. Most diy vids barely even wear gloves let alone have respirators. Even the kits don’t warn just how dangerous it can be.

Not to scare you or anything, just wanted you to know so you’re safe
I know <3 not scared, and i made sure to do it outside actually and i wore gloves and the respirator i use when sanding wood crafts.

My hubby also got a bunch of resin stuff so we could make dice boxes and coasters, and we're going to be buying 2 sets of dice molds- one will be food safe so i can make candy dice. :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Car'a'Carn View Post
Dang Ruby, good to know. Sooo... Carn has really gotten into DnD the past year and a half and am now a certified Dice Goblin... SO much so that I wanted to start making my own recently. I looked into it a bit but haven't really done much because of how much is involved with pressure pots, vac chambers etc... But dang, like you're saying, the vids don't really explain (at least the ones I watched) about masks and PPE besides a "well ventilated" area. I also did not know it had a shelf life pre mixing!
While pressure pots are super nice for getting bubbles out of the resin, it's not 100% required. It also depends on the kind of resin you have. some starts to cure really really fast, while others have a longer working time. I think those with the longer work time are more lenient when it comes to air bubbles and are okay with just a heat gun or quick blow torch to pop the bubbles.

I've also really wanted to make dice and because i've dived into Dnd the past few years. I decided i really wanted to make a set of edible dice out of sugar and to only roll them in a clean (sanitized) area withclean dry hands, so when one ultimately lands on a 1 or a 2 or a 3 i can just pop it in my mouth and eat it. No explanation given to my party members until after the fact. And then i would of course give them their own candy dice lol

R u b y

Old 12-27-2022, 09:08 AM

Carn: Glad I could help! I was just as shocked! There’s even classes that don’t know about this stuff. Granted repeated exposure is where it can get really bad but it being odorless until you start having respiratory problems is super scary.
I definitely recommend looking up some videos about it or I have a link to the one I saw which also has a lot of good comments about it if you want it.
And yeah it definitely has a shelf life. Different brands have different shelf lives but most resins will yellow over time.
Like Rena said you don’t need a pressure pot, although for dice it might be a nice feature to make sure they’re balanced.
I’ve never played dnd (mostly because I’m shy and have no friends irl xD) but I’m also a dice goblin xD I have over 75 sets plus quite a few singles. They’re pretty and make nice noise xD

Rena: I’m glad you did it outside! And had safety gear :3

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-27-2022, 02:47 PM

I'm pretty late to the game but here are my guesses!

I've got it!

I choose numbers: 13, 11, 7 1

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 12-28-2022, 12:26 AM

Quote:
Oh sorry for the confusion haha, no there aren’t any hidden in the photo, when I change the card I’ll post the revealed (scratched off) card and if you get any of the squares with snowflakes you win gold :3 also hi!! Nice to see you!
HA! I'm glad I asked, I would have been searching forever Thank you for the prize! :D And sorry for disappearing, holidays were hectic but we're all done now

For the current card!

I've got it!

I choose numbers: 3, 5, 11, 14

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to The_Crow Send a message via MSN to The_Crow Send a message via Yahoo to The_Crow

Old 12-28-2022, 02:46 AM

I've got it!

I choose numbers: 1, 8, 9, 16

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 12-28-2022, 04:47 AM

I've got it!

I choose numbers:1, 7, 8, 11

Wonderlands
Super ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ...

Old 12-28-2022, 06:41 AM

Totally surprised I guessed the right numbers, haha! Thank you Ru~!

I've got it!

I choose numbers: 7, 1, 15, 9

R u b y

Old 12-28-2022, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zigbigadorlube View Post
I'm pretty late to the game but here are my guesses!
Not super late! Only missed the first card :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by R a n d e h View Post
HA! I'm glad I asked, I would have been searching forever Thank you for the prize! :D And sorry for disappearing, holidays were hectic but we're all done now

For the current card!
No worries! :D I added that to the front too so you may have helped others as well~ I might even do a hide/search in the future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderlands View Post
Totally surprised I guessed the right numbers, haha! Thank you Ru~!
You're welcome! I'm super impressed you got all of them right :D Pretty cool!

---------- Post added 12-28-2022 at 05:41 AM ----------

Guesses are updated and I'll change the card out tomorrow! :D

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 12-28-2022, 01:19 PM

@Ruby - that sounds fun! I love me some search and finds!!