Rasengan
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-21-2007, 10:28 PM

Dear Mama Juru,

Oh where to begin. I do believe I have been good Mama, but alas I have also wronged. Its not my fault that we are fed semi-rotten fish heads for dinner in the Orphanage! Sometimes we must all embrace the dark side and fight for bread crumbs in the freezing cold. Hey, haven't we all done that? But I have also done good Mama Juru. Oh I have helped the newcomers by aiding on the path of justice and good. *coughs* Oh my.... I guess they weren't kidding about pneumonia. Anyways back to my letter(which is written in toilet paper... is that a brown stain I see? I do hope its chocolate >w<), Oh Mama Juru, why is the world so cold and cruel? I try to fit in with the crowd, but I just stick out like a sore thumb. Why must you all mock me with your shiny crowns? Oh Mama Juru, those lovely crowns. I sit in my Bed (news paper bundle, mixed with hay) wishing, oh truly wishing for a star to come down and bless me with its shine. To sit in my head, and slowly turn into a magnificent crown. Oh Mama Juru, all I want for Christmas Is a King's Crown, even more than the medicine that the doctor demanded for me to buy. OH mama Juru, I have been Naughty, but I have also been good. So next time I see a star, I shall wish upon it with all my heart for my wish to come true.

Sincerely,
Rasengan

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Sakura_Madison Send a message via MSN to Sakura_Madison Send a message via Yahoo to Sakura_Madison

Old 12-21-2007, 10:46 PM

Dear Wish Maker Juru,

I have been a really good girl this year in Menewsha. I came into this website in October 11, 2007. I looked lost until I was adopted my BrokenHearted. I found a new place to love. I made new friends, chat everywhere I could, quested for my items, and helped others along the way. I helped encouraged people on their quests, as they do onto me.

I learned how to create a shop on the exchange. Business has been wonderful to me. I have friends that help me on what items I am looking for. In shosho's shop thread, me and Seito had a pillow fight that turned out a mess with cheese explosions. We left the place smelling like cheese. It was loads of fun. Later on, my place was soaked because there was a water balloon fight.

I wrote this letter to make a wish. I wish for the King's Crown. I wish for this item because I have desire that item since I joined Menewsha. I am questing for all the Collectible Items that has been release. I am about 5 items away from completing the quest. Even though this is just a wish, I know this wish will come true someday. I left some milk and cookies on the table and hope this wish will come true.

Sincerely,
~Sakura_Madison

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via MSN to fuyumi_saito

Old 12-21-2007, 10:50 PM

Dear mama Juru,

There was once a girl who joined the wonderful town of Menewsha. Like most people, this girl started out dirt poor. She had grown up in a family that always accepted charity, causing the girl to feel guilty.

Once this girl was at this wonderful place of menewsha, she decided not to go into any chaririteis that helped out new people, and instead was stubborn and worked her way up from nothing, to a bit of something. Now this little girl was very kind, though would get upset if others called her names, and well..She could be a bit of a cry baby at times. Overall she tried her best to be cheerful, and kind.

One day this little girl found a charity. Donate to the person above you.. now, this little girl knew the person who she was about to donate to, and knew that this person spent all their money on their charity. The girl donated Phedre(You can ask her for proof if needed) 200 gold, asking her to spend something on herself since she spent so much money on her charity.

Now Phedre didn't want to do this, whihc was alright with the girl, since she knew Phedre would put the gold to good use. So the girl just happily went on her way, happy to help someone.

Fuyumi has made many friends on here. All of which are a bit odd. Some are married to rabbits, others kill zombies, others are pretty models...

Another time, the little girl unofficially adopted another member and helped themg get items and gold. Needless to say this little girl's online adopted son is now very smexy <3 ^^.

One day the little girl fell in love, which was very good..until her love became depressed. The little girl wanted to do anything to cheer her up. So far she has gotten her love the queen's crown. But she feels that she needs to give her more. She doesn't know what. She wants her girlfriend to look and feel like a queen. So fuyumi_saito wishes that she could get her beautiful girlfriend, dessertdesiert, a frostbite gown. Please grant this wish, and send it directly to fuyumi's girlfriend.

If you want fuyumi to be selfish and ask for a gift for herself..well..Then fuyumi wishes for... Staff from heaven.

Edit: Thank you for reading this, and I wish you a merry christmas.
Love,
Fuyumi Saito

Ithir
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 12-21-2007, 11:03 PM

Mama Juru-

I went to see that fat man Santa Claus today. He didn’t even ask me what I wanted for Christmas! And, he made me sit on his lap. I was scurred. Plus, he charged me outrageously for a picture. –tear-

So I’ve decided the red man is useless, and I turn to you to ask for a gift.

I’ve been a very nau- Nice girl this year. I studied for a sum total of 5 hours for all of my final exams. I bought my Math Teacher a copy of the Kama Sutra*, which is a very educational book. It was even illustrated to make things easier for him! He seemed happy that we thought to buy him a nice gift. I denied having been the gift giver for the sake of avoiding any sort of gratitude from him. That’s how humble I am. ;D

I also adopted another orphaned kitty this year. I felt bad for him.

I was so nice this year that I managed to get a date to my school’s midwinter dance! And then, I was even nicer, and he became my boyfriend! And I swear I’ve treated him nicely. I even made him a map of some restaurants and houses he goes to, because he almost got lost driving to lunch.

But on a more serious note, I’ll be a really good girl in a few days when I open my charity.

And when considering me, please disregard the word ‘Naughty’ written on my hand. That was to see if Santa might notice and ask me about it. He didn’t. Fail Santa. D:

Anyway, I’ve been amazingly good this year. I’ve avoided insulting people countless times, and I ask for a panda plushie in return. Because then, my avi could match my real life Secret Santa gift.
Happy Holidays, and you're cooler than Santa.

<3 Ithir –insert halo here-

*For those who don’t know what the Kama Sutra is, it’s an ancient Indian text that deals with sex poses

Yreka
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-21-2007, 11:11 PM

• Wait...does that mean that you somehow have become my mom? o.O

Dear Mama Juru,

To find a community which has not been largely tainted by idiots is a rare thing. Menewsha was the second of such which I was able to truely enjoy. The people here greeted me as I walked into the town and have continued to be there for those that fall.

Even with all the awesome people in the town, I left for a time, looking for adventure. When I did not find it in a few months, I came back to open arms in the Menewshan community. We lived happily together for a few more months before pressing concerns pulled me away. Today is the first day in which I have been able to come back and I hope the doors of those in this town are still opened freely for a chat.

A man in a woman's body walks through the town once again, looking around, seeing the joyful holiday party underway. She still feels the open atmosphere that has always been in Menewsha. A twirl and new clothes are on. A smile is given and one is answered with. Everyone is united. Nobody is alone.

I really wanted to be good on Menewsha. I stated my point in discussions, making new friends on the way. I'm afraid that I have not been on my best behavior so far. Two times since I have joined have I wandered from the path of awesomeness and nearly forgotten about the land of Menewsha. Sometimes I have urges to come back, and I do when those strike. The problem is school. Although Mene is not blocked there and I have a laptop, to keep my grades up I have had to work hard not to submerge myself in conversations with my fellow Menewshans. So it is two-fold. I both believe I have been good through the schoolwork and bad through the lack of activity. Although I feel slightly selfish doing this, I would like to wish for a sash of chaos.

-Yreka

Hobos Moon
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-21-2007, 11:12 PM

this is a great idea thanks mama juru!
story:
Dear Mama Juru,

i wanted to tell you a story about a boy named Hobos Moon (HOBO for short) who was really nice this year.
though that Hobo started Mene on wed, he already felt
like he was apart of the community.

Hobo has been really good this year. he's been
good. some of his mothers side of the family lives
in Canada and some live in the Philippines.
Hobo visited part of his family in the summer.
they are so very close but only got to spend 3 weeks with them. Hobo's mom said that
if he does EXTRA good this year in school
hobo and his brother and sister will take a straight
flight to Canada and spend a WHOLE MONTH there.

Hobo has really kept his grades in shape not only
for the benefit of his education, but
for hobo to see his cousins aunts and uncles there
across the U.S into CANADA.

Hobo has really hoped for his ticket there.
so he's been good and is always good because all
he wants to see is his cousins and aunts and uncles
and he knows that throughout his school education
he knows all his grades will get him there in no time.

Hobo asks for a simple gift to complete
his quest for a pair of PANDA SLIPPERS.
thats all. he also says "THANKS MAMA JURU for giving
the time to read my letter, means a lot. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEARS."

-Hobos Moon

Risque
bing chilling

Old 12-21-2007, 11:23 PM

Dear Mama Juru:
I, Circa Survive has been hopefully, been good this year. I've recently stumbled back upon Mene, which I have regrettably forgotten about after making an account in March. I came back in October, among the festivities of Halloween, and I just have to say that I love this place now. The people are so friendly and are always ready to strike up some good conversation.

Circa was careful not too offend anyone while posting in the forums and I'm sorry if I did. I is not a bad person, promise. C:

For Christmas, all I want is a Staff from Hell, it's a nice item and I kinda need it to help me with my Dream avi.

Thanks for reading this, I tried not to go on some long story about how I've been good or bad this year. But hay, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Thanks again. <3

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-21-2007, 11:34 PM

I'm so excited to see stories here! That means I can make wishes come true tonight when I'm done working! Excellent!

I hope you all are enjoying the event so far.

Zweres
'nanaface

Old 12-21-2007, 11:42 PM

Dear Mama Juru!

Though many view me as a devilish young boy with a attitude ( :twisted: ), in my heart, I really try to be nice. Why does no one believe me? I didn't even eat the cookies Santa left for you! See, that is how wonderful I am! :lol: Even better, I didn't tell you know who about what you told me not to tell! I know, I should be a role-model for young children to look up too!

The item that I wish for is a King's Crown. I had one at one point, but I used it for a offer in a Valentine's Day Boa. I'm embarking on the difficult quest of all CI's and Event items. I've knocked down a ton thanks to friends! Other than the V-Day Hairpin, it is my main quest. I wish to use the King's Crown to finish one of my avatars that doesn't actually look horrendous! So, please, for the eyes of the Menewsha, I hope this wish comes true! Have a merry Christmas, and a happy new year! I know I will!

- Zweres

P.S - ): Santa was mean, and he said I was a greedy little boy. Maybe Mama Juru will see the goodness in my heart! :lol:

Channah
Purple Peril
NPC

Old 12-21-2007, 11:45 PM

*grabs Zweres by the ear* Don't you be calling Santa mean boy! You leave this nice lady alone! Making people your slave for a day... I'm on to you....

daashi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-21-2007, 11:46 PM

Dear Mama Juru

I want snowflackes!

Seriously I am expected to participate in the family activities this Christmas and my Mum's birthday is on Boxing Day so I have two days I won't be online much, if at all. And I got no snowflakes. *sniff*

On to the serious part . . .

~~~

Dear Mama Juru

I found this site in October, I am ashamed to admit but I was a part of the Gaia N00b influx. I have tried my best to be a contributing part of the community but there have been times when my attentions have been directed elsewhere. But I always come back.

I have nothing I want, so no wish. There are many more deserving Menewshans out there and many more poorer than me.

~~~

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Thanatos
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 12-21-2007, 11:47 PM

Dear Mama Juru,

This year has been filled with ups and downs for me, many friends have been made, as well as a few that have been lost. My menewshan year started off great, I was donated to by a great user, in order to get my first pair of pants. Then the market flipped and everything became really expensive, and I left menewsha. I finally came back later, and tried to rebuild. Since the giving back auctions were instated I thought to myself "What if these run out one day? Will the market go back to the way it was?" I decided that I did not want to find out. So I started building up a charity stash of items. In a year or so when the market becomes hugely inflated again, I plan to band together with a bunch of my friends and have a large sale to try and deflate the market.
I really dont know if I've been a good menewshan or a bad one this year. That's why I ask, mama juru, all I would like for christmas is a donation to my charity items quest.

And because Rando and Temmon made me put this in here,I'd also like to take over menewsha >.>

Zweres
'nanaface

Old 12-21-2007, 11:49 PM

T___T Oh, I'm sorry Channah! :lol: I probably never considered that was the blunt truth! /off to go beg for forgiveness from Santa, in hopes of being removed from the naughty list

Channah
Purple Peril
NPC

Old 12-21-2007, 11:52 PM

Don't you sass me boy! I know your intentions... and Santa does too.

*gives him the mean old lady look* Now get on with ya and make sure those people stay off my lawn and out of my garden!

Zweres
'nanaface

Old 12-21-2007, 11:55 PM

DX What? Trying to rule Menewsha isn't that bad of intentions!

/runs out with ruined plan.

BrokenHearted
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Banned

*huggles Sakura Madison* You were always my most attentive and well behaved newbie. Merry Christmas! <3

Channah
Purple Peril
NPC

*swings her purse at him as he runs out*

I'll find you little boy...

Zweres
'nanaface

Old 12-21-2007, 11:56 PM

You'll never find me! /runs off to Trivia thread

kitkat
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 12-22-2007, 12:05 AM

Scary lady with purse D:

Dare
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 12-22-2007, 12:08 AM

hehehehehe >< <3

Channah~ *_*!

kitkat
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 12-22-2007, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare
hehehehehe >< <3
Why is your signature drowning a little ghost in a fishbowl?

Seiki Nova
Wishing on Shooting Stars

Old 12-22-2007, 12:23 AM

Dear Mama Juru,

The following is a letter, written by a youngin' named Darrell, who's been an exceptionally good boy this year. As you may know, he is in pursuit of an item that may or may not be obtainable from you (the Pure Love Sash;) and wishes to first off express his greatest appreciation for all you have done and given him this year, and all that is to follow in the year to come! Here is Darrell's letter!

"Juju Mama,

Have I been a good boy this year? Boy I sure hope so! Christmas has come rather quickly this year, as I have been blessed with many new friendships to keep the time flying. Many of my greatest friendships have been formed here on Menewsha. The wonderful people I have met have influenced me in all aspects of my life, introducing me to new things and broadening my thinking. I am extremely grateful for their presence in my life, even if everyone on this site says that this isn't "real life".

These people are an inspiration. Some of those people have influenced my actions, both as a person and as a moderator on this site. I know that though some of my actions have been questionable and that I may not think things through sometimes, I have done my best to further the development of this site. That is an accomplishment in it's own right. Who can say that they've truly helped out an online forum in their life, and I mean, truly helped? Not just made suggestions? This is something that I was encouraged to take on by many of my friends, and since taking this on it has been a rocky path (as you very well know; you're Mama Juru after all). I've been very humbled by the experience.

I have chosen to write this letter, in hopes of furthering a quest that I have just recently started. It is very hard for me to ask for help in these cases, as I am a very independent person (most of the time) and it's always a burden for me to ask others for help. It makes me feel bad, because I see others who have worked so hard to get these items on their very own. However, in the spirit of Christmas, I am requesting only one thing from you; that you help me in the best way you see fit in finishing my quest for the Pure Love Sash.

Thank you again for doing this for all of us! It's very much appreciated! <3

Merry Christmas! O<:<:<--

Darrell"

Thanks for considering this youngin', and all them other youngin's here on the wonderful site of Menewsha!

Happy Holidays!
Seiki Nova

PS: The following is MY story to you. No item required. 8)

So I went to go and get a bowl of Froot Loops for breakfast before school today (seeing as it was the last day before Christmas Vacation) and wouldn't you know it, my brother had already eaten them. Go figure right? So I was like, "YOU FREAKING CRACKER! YOU ATE ME DANM FROOT LOOPS" and he was all "F-U FOOL! DEY MY FROOT LOOPS 2 G-DAWG-SKILLET-HOMEY" and I was all "STFU! YOU'RE DIRT TO ME YOU LOW LIFE PIECE OF SCUM!!!" and he was all like "OH NO YOU DIDN'T" and I was like, "W/E LOSERRRRRRRR" and that was the end of that conversation.

Then I get to school right, and you'd think on the last day we wouldn't do anything. HAHAHAHAHA! My freaking government teacher was all like "ESSAYYYYYYYYZZZZ TODAY : ) : ) " and I was like "ESSAYS SAY WHAT?!" and she was all "THEY'RE NOT FOR A GRADE OR ANYTHING T________T" and I was all "FINE, BUT I GET TO PLAY MONOPOLY RIGHT?" and she was all "WE'LL SEE! DO WELL ON THE ESSAY AND YOU CAN" and I was all "FINE THEN -does essay-". So I played Monopoly after writing my essay, and it was OMG SO FUN LIKE CRAZY FUN!!! you know?

Second hour was kind of a drag though. We watched RV (in Botany/Zoology mind you) and I was all "ROFL. THIS MOVIE IS LAME x1000" and she as all "WHATEVER BIATCH! WATCH IT OR BLAH BLAH BLAH" and I was all "STFU. GIMME FOOD (she brought us food) AND TURN ON THE DAMN MOVIE" and she was all "HAHA, YOU'RE SILLY!" and I was all "DAMN SKIPPY!" So we watched RV and chatted the entire time.

It was a good day overall : )

Soooooooooo. I've been a good boy this year. No fights, no bad grades, no talking back to my te... yeah. We won't go there.

I ASK FOR A PONY KAY?! GIMME GIMME!

daashi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-22-2007, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitkat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare
hehehehehe >< <3
Why is your signature drowning a little ghost in a fishbowl?
Those were special event pets for Halloween. Little ghost fishies. Aren't they cute?

future
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-22-2007, 12:36 AM

-giggles- This so reminds me of something I did on Gaia... but I didn't win. So give me a little time, and I will be back here for sure. I will give you the best story I could think of (with a little research for Mene items xD. )

Hobos Moon
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-22-2007, 12:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jurupamae
I'm so excited to see stories here! That means I can make wishes come true tonight when I'm done working! Excellent!

I hope you all are enjoying the event so far.
yes we are mama juru!!!
thanks again for taking the time to read
our letters! <3

hope your enjoying the event as much
as we are!