Lilithia
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-22-2007, 01:06 AM

This is a good idea, but I'm not sure what to talk about!

future
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-22-2007, 01:42 AM

Okay. I think I have an idea... sorry if you hate my random thoughts on what it takes to be a "funny" letter to you... >>

Dear Mama Juru;
I do believe I have been a good girl this year. It all started when I joined Mene. First, I was found and raised by a herd of Whalecow. See, I was very polite, like a good girl should. And even though we had a language barrier, they let me stay. In turn, to not be a burden, I hunted sushi for them. I studied before I was found by them, and knew that they liked vegitarian sushi. So I hunted high and low for my fellow Whalecow mates.
Then, one fateful evening, I was swept aside by a vicious Lion famed by the Leon plushie. This Lion was cruel to me, but like a good girl, I didn't cry. That would have made Mama Whalecow happy, so yes. I toughed it out like a good little girl.
Then the Lion got bored, and I was sent to the volcano of Mene to be a sacrifice to the Minotaur... wait... wrong story. ANYWAY, I was rescued by Astral Angels with their golden, shimmering Astral Halos.
And thanks to those lovely Astral Angels, I have decided to strive for perfection, like a good girl on Mene should do.

So, Mama Juru, you may wonder what I could possibly want after an adventure like that. It is quite simple. I would love to receive a Halo like the Angels who rescued me. Whether I do or not, this good little girl will be here to be good for ever, never once to be a naughty little girl. : D

And so ends my request. Thank you for reading.

(I don't expect anything from this, I just thought it would be fun. xD I like writing/typing stories, so I thank you instead for bringing me amusement.)

Eroy
(^(エ)^)

Old 12-22-2007, 02:17 AM

Dear Mama Juru,

I have been a very naughty girl this year (or at least the past month or two). The reason I am a very naughty girl is because I spend all my time at work on Menewsha! o_o!!

At first passing this might not sound so bad but I am guilty of getting paid for playing online. *bad Eroy!* Luckily my boss thinks I still do a good job but I know it's not what a good little girl would do. Dx

So yes, I have been quite bad this year. Though, badness at work = goodness for Menewsha, right? *sweatdrop*! I was hoping that even though I've been a naughty little girl this year Mama Juru would still see it in her heart to give me a Golden Kisses Gown for the Holiday. I promise to be a good girl next year!

XXOO

<3 Eroy.

nescia
(^(エ)^)

Old 12-22-2007, 03:46 AM

Mommy Dearest,

I've really enjoyed my time on Mene this year. I joined in July and slowly fell in love with the community here. I've learned a little bit about a wide variety of things in my time here. And I truly consider the other users that I chat with each day as my friends.

I feel like I've been a "good girl." I always make an effort to post in threads where the owner is often having to "revive" it off of other pages. I stay and keep him/her company until others start coming to the thread. Whenever someone donates to me, I donate a small part of it to another user to spread around my good fortune. I haven't done anything spectacular on Mene, but I feel like little acts of kindness help create a nice environment here. Now, I'm not saying that I've been perfect in my time on Mene. The Catholic side of me is pressuring me to do a bit of confession. I'm occasionally short with others or over sensitive to people's responses. However, I always go out of my way to apologize and rectify the situation afterwards. I'll try to be more mature in the year to come. Though, I think that a pair of tigra slippers would really provide me with the encouragement that I need to master controlling my emotions before posting.

In conclusion, menewsha is a really wonderful outlet for me. I'm dreadfully shy and anxious in real life. I really feel like I'm "part of something" on Mene and I'm excited to see what the future will bring for this site! [/cheddar]

Love,
nescia

P.S.
Thanks for your time and consideration.
Merry Christmas!

butterscotch
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-22-2007, 04:02 AM

Dear Mama Juru,

I have been a VERY good girl this year! I even put off my schoolwork just so I can run around posting! :O Such dedication! I truely love it here and I can't wait to watch it grow.

I fell in love with Menewsha the second I stumbled upon the site. You see, I joined in October and as soon as I saw the banner for the Bee and Panda slippers I had to join (And bring my friends too!). Then when I made my newbie thread in FreshMeat, not one but TWO staff members posted to welcome me. I was amazed! A site with staff who actually TALK TO PEOPLE?! I knew from that moment that I was definitely going to stick around and donated for my first CI.

A couple days later, one of the friends I had invited suggested we make a quest thread. Of course I knew exactly what I was going to quest for - 1 of each of the Contribution Items, the very items which caused me to check out Mene in the first place. At first, I in my Bee Slippers and yellow Bow Tie, thought this would be impossible, but now after some luck and dedication, I'm over halfway done with my Contribution set. Thus all I ask for for Christmas is help with my quest; the most difficult to obtain, and my favorite after the slippers - a Queen's or King's Crown. While my favorite is the King, I can't be picky! I haven't been THAT good. o_o

Please, Mama Juru, make my wish come true~ Maybe next year I can be even better?

Love,
fever ♥

PS: I hope you have a very Merry Christmas! You've been nothing but wonderful to everyone, thank you. :)

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-22-2007, 04:15 AM

mocha san: *squishy hugs* You have been wonderful and I suck at giving advice when it comes to those things (I'm single for a reason, lol). Hang in there hon. Things will get better. Your wish has been granted :D

disturbed66: I wish someone would come for me and kidnap me and drag me to a party :) And is very nice of you to think of others before yourself. You're dressed already! I granted your wish anyway :D On a side note... I'm in Tucson too...well sort of...

Flink: I am so glad that you give people an avenue to release some steam and have fun with journals and I'm sure once we change the site in the very near future you will get to do so once again, but I didn't know you got let go from the little place that had you Photoshop grass... wish granted :D

Bunnyy: Next time just put the flowers in colored water and they will suck it up. Well... then again it may only work for celery :lol: I was able to stuff your wish in my car ;)

Facade: WHO TOLD YOU ABOUT MY POND??!! Probably that blasted Channah... crazy muumuu lady that she is..her and her bajillion cats. Mama's going to have to jingle her santa sack to see if I can make a crown fall out.

*takes the scrap of toilet paper with tweezers and reads Rasengan's note...thinking...so that's where my fish heads went* I know something jabbed me in the behind when I sat on jelly's couch the other day. I'll have to go rummage through the cushions to see what it was ;)

Zweres
'nanaface

Old 12-22-2007, 04:18 AM

Juru, Juru! T____T Channah was mean to me, she beat me with her purse!

daashi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-22-2007, 04:22 AM

Juru, did you forget about me?

I hope you didn't. Because if you had I would have managed the impossible; became a wallflower on a forum based chat site.

speedvolt
⊙ω⊙
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to speedvolt

Old 12-22-2007, 04:23 AM

Dear Mama Juru,

I've tried my best to be good this year but bullies keep making me mad so I can't control my anger!

I didn't hurt anyone physically this year but I hurt people mentally by making them angry. I swear I didn't mean to Mama! But I was trying to be good this year so I made it up to the people I hurt.

I just wish I had a time machine so that I can go back to when I was mean to people and stop it. I don't want to be a lier so I tell you that I've been lying sometimes just to save a friend, I felt bad but I didn't know what to do then. It was a hard decision of lying or making my friend get punished.

I feel so naughty too when I forget to read the rules in Menewsha and I do stuff I don't even know were against Menewsha rules.

I'm sorry if I hated Menewsha one time!

Please promise me you will forgive me and make my wish come true if possible

Your sweet love,
Speedy

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-22-2007, 04:23 AM

Did she hit you good and hard Zweres? :twisted: :lol:

No daashi, I haven't forgotten you. I'm still reading :)

Zweres
'nanaface

Old 12-22-2007, 04:32 AM

:lol: Jelly laughed when I told her.

Sir D . L O Van Lobsters
The First.

Old 12-22-2007, 04:36 AM

Looks like a few of my homies are chillin' here.
Sup' guys?! <333333

Easther_Bunni
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-22-2007, 04:40 AM

Dear Mama Juru:

I have been fairly good this year. I have gotten a job, made new friends, done my homework, all sorts of good stuff. Sadly though, this means I have less time to spend on Mene. I have been trying to quest for some pretty items, as Mene has quite a few, but unfortunately I haven't had time, and I ended up spending the last of my gold on Halloween on those nice half price items.

So I would like to request a magical gold coin that doubles in value every day, but if that isn't possible, maybe a Winter's Flight would suffice.

Thank you and have a merry Christmas!

~Bunni

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-22-2007, 04:40 AM

Sakura_Madison: *munches on cookies and reads letter* Seito is ALWAYS throwing pillows at me when I'm not looking. I can't say she's ever squirted me with cheese though. She tried to throw snowballs at me but I think she missed. You have been very good and you were fortunate that you had someone nice to teach you the ropes when you first started and I'm glad that you have made wonderful friends here. Mama Juru is going to have to go digging to see if she can find the shiny you seek. I bet that girl at the Quest Raffle probably is hiding stuff from me...

fuyumi_saito: Ah yes, I remember seeing you right around Halloween for the first time in the event thread. You didn't know a soul but were there anyway. I do know of Phedre's great work of the charity and that she can be a bit selfless at times. I have not met dessertdesiert personally (her name is Nikki, right?) but I have granted your wish for her.

Ithir: A whopping 5 hours?! You did more than I did for my college graduation exam, lol :lol: And good thing you didn't expose it was you who gave the teacher a book. You never know what he would have exposed to you. :shock: Funny... I seem to have the F word written on my hand... um..yea.. Fail.. that's right...wish granted

speedvolt
⊙ω⊙
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to speedvolt

Old 12-22-2007, 04:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir D . L O

Looks like a few of my homies are chillin' here.
Sup' guys?! <333333
*sits on lap* yay! I want a cookie Sir-Lo please :3

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-22-2007, 04:52 AM

Yreka: NO...er I mean no... I have two kids 14 and 8 already and that is quite enough for me. It is important for you to do good in school and I am glad that you have come back to us :) Wish granted.

Hobos Moon: Family is important and I am glad to hear that you are working hard to go see them. Wish granted.

Circa Survive: Welcome back! I'm glad that you are loving it here now. The people are wonderful here and I love getting to know them all, directly and indirectly. Wish granted.

Zweres: Mama Juru knows you're a greedy little boy. Santa told me so. I'll have to think REEEAALLLLY hard about the crown. I might send Channah to hit you some more. And what's this about world domination she was rambling on about?

daashi: Not all of that influx was nOObish. I'm glad you stuck around though :) My family always makes me participate when I don't want to. *sigh* that's family for you though. I wouldn't trade them in for anything in the world.

Peanut
Banned

Old 12-22-2007, 04:54 AM

I really wanna write for a patty's itemmm.
xD

Zweres
'nanaface

Old 12-22-2007, 05:01 AM

8D Thanks Jurupamae, for the thought! Now, I'm off to go hide in the Giving Back auctions, I know Channah won't find me there!

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via MSN to fuyumi_saito

Old 12-22-2007, 05:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jurupamae
fuyumi_saito: Ah yes, I remember seeing you right around Halloween for the first time in the event thread. You didn't know a soul but were there anyway. I do know of Phedre's great work of the charity and that she can be a bit selfless at times. I have not met dessertdesiert personally (her name is Nikki, right?) but I have granted your wish for her.
Thank you so much. That makes me so happy. I can't wait till she finds out. Yes her name is Nikki. ^^ She's so sweet, and kind..*is happy* I know she'll like it ^^ thank you so much. Yes, Phedre is very selfless. ^^ She's also kind..At least..I think she's a she...

Peanut
Banned

Old 12-22-2007, 05:13 AM

My letter is still in the works. xD

Mozzetti
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-22-2007, 05:15 AM

GIMME ALL UR MONEY!@!!!

daashi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-22-2007, 05:18 AM

Thank you Juru for the 1,000 gold. That was very lovely of you.

I have donated some of my items to the charity Baskets of Luffs. I am currently trying to decide what to do with the gold that you gave me.

Peanut
Banned

Old 12-22-2007, 05:21 AM

Dear Mama Juru,~

I have been a (fairly) good boy this year.
=3
I have helped out others who didn't ask out of no reason alot this year.
=D
I've been cheerful and tried to spread happiness, alot. <3
PLUS, I HAVE LOVED AND CONTRIBUTED MUCH TIME TO MENE. ;DDD
((Isn't that nice? xD))

SURE I have foiled Steve's plans a few times, butbut... they were evil plans. >.>
SUREEE, I've kicked alot of people too... but they we're retarded and deserved it. >.>;;;
AND, SUREEEE I got pregnant.
BUT. Val drugged me and it's her fault. >.>;
((PLUS I ONLY GOT THE ABORTION CUZ THE DOCTORS SAID IT WAS AN ALIEN CHILD.))

ANYWAYS (Before you think of me as crazy/evil/undeserving of anything at all in life/odd), I would love a Whalecow on my head!.
=3
They're adorable and one of my favorite commons.

ETERNAL LOVE TO YOUR JURU MAMA-NESS,
YOUR FANBOY,
Peanut. ;D

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-22-2007, 05:22 AM

Thanatos: I remember when things got all crazy here and prices were outrageous. It is a good thing you are doing. I have sent you a little something. Oh, and don't listen to Rando. He swears the bunnies talk to him when they follow him around. :roll: :lol:

Seiki: WTF YOU ON ABOUT HOMIE?!! DO YER DAMN ESSAY AND STFU!! And I ate all the fruit loops. I snuck in you see... you might even see the remnants of Starbucks spilled on the floor as I made my getaway. Too bad my car died in Casa Grande by some Hohokam plaque. I'm sending you the bill! We shall see what I can do :)

future: FLINK!!!! SOMEONE CAN TALK TO THE PLANK ALIENS! Or wait.. was it the whalecows... I'll have to go and re-read. I think I was busy shooting my ray gun at that time. Wish granted.

Eroy: We're NOT suppose to be online while working?! Oh hell... wish granted.

nescia: NO WIRE HANGERS!! oh wait... wrong Mommy Dearest... *does her best hand motion to absolve her of her sins* you may go child...and your wish has been granted.

fevertofuture: That gown is lovely. I might have to break down and buy one. Now, as far as a crown, as I told Sakura_Madison, I am going to have to go hassle the quest raffle lady to see what she has been hiding from me. I wonder what her name is.

speedvolt: *thinks to herself and tries to remember about a vest and gaia and gold... she can't quite remember the details though... hmmm* speedvolt sometimes that happens. We do what we think is best for our friends. I might do anything differently than you.

Easther_Bunni: I have the magical gold generator but someone sabotaged it and it only works once in a while. *will get whoever did that* Wish granted.

fuyumi_saito: You're very welcome and I'm sure she'll love it... and yes Phedre's a girl :)

Sup DLO?

Mozzetti...go shine your head or something and write me a story.

Sir D . L O Van Lobsters
The First.

Old 12-22-2007, 05:23 AM

FINALLY SOMEONE NOTICES ME.

Lols, good. Bored.

I have 88 flakes.

lol!

Sup wit chuu, Juru?