DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to DelilahHeart Send a message via Yahoo to DelilahHeart

Old 11-18-2007, 05:28 PM

Vincent turned his head when he heard something snap not too far off. He felt tense and thought that maybe his mind was just playing tricks on him.

"I think that we should start moving before this fog gets any closer," he said not really to anyone, it was more of a thought that was spoken.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to chokolatte Send a message via MSN to chokolatte Send a message via Yahoo to chokolatte

Old 11-18-2007, 08:19 PM

(Her name is Risa ^-^) She nodded when Allan came over, then looked at Vincent, shaking her head back and fourth "We're safe here. From where the fog came from, it has boundries. It can't come any closer. Where it stopped over there is as far as it can go in this direction." Then she turned back to Allan "Shall we?" She asked, mainly just signalling that they should go now. Then she dashed back into the fog, following the voice and calling to them to keep talking. "I'm coming! Keep talking so I can find you! You can say anything! Just say it loud and say it soon!" She went in the genral dirction of the voice with the fog attacking her every way it could, branches, rocks, wind, gravel, and even some water came flying at her. "Where are you?!" She called in desparation into the fog.

Fullmetal Phantom
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Fullmetal Phantom Send a message via Yahoo to Fullmetal Phantom

Old 11-18-2007, 11:49 PM

'No...that time I DEFINITELY heard a voice...either there's someone else out there, or I'm REEEALLY nuts,' Chalcocite thought, watching as the gash on his leg slowly healed. As it began to close up, he pushed himself back onto his feet.

"I'm out here!" he shouted in the direction he thought he heard the voice coming from. He began waving his arms wildly, hoping that there really was someone out there who might spot him.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to chokolatte Send a message via MSN to chokolatte Send a message via Yahoo to chokolatte

Old 11-19-2007, 12:13 AM

When she heard the man yelling she followed it and found him. She was cut pretty bad by now and shaking a litle. "Come on! We have to get out of here!" She yelled at him as she grabbed his hand and started pulling him back out. As she finally got out one last rock hit her in the head and made her fall. She moaned and stood up, making her way quickly back to their 'camp'.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-19-2007, 12:26 AM

Vincent shifted slightly when Risa left the camp. He made sure he knew where she was and was slightly concerned that she may get hurt. He stood now looking around, nervous still as he watched the fog to be sure it didn't move.

Fullmetal Phantom
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Fullmetal Phantom Send a message via Yahoo to Fullmetal Phantom

Old 11-19-2007, 08:15 PM

Chalcocite froze for a moment, staring in shock at what had just happened. [/i]'She was in there...but it didn't kill her...that must mean...'[/i] A few seonds later, he regained his composure and followed after the girl, tightening his grip around his bag and the sheet.

'I don't know if these people are going to be with me or against me...but right now, they're the only people who I know got out alive!'

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-19-2007, 09:20 PM

She colapsed on the ground, exausted and bleeding, but stayed alert. "Hello, I'm Risa. They are Sophie, Vincent, and Alan. We don't know her name she passed out before she could tell me anything she tried to get up once but then she fell back down all we know is she...well we don't know anything about where she comes from what she is or who she is." She pointed to the correct people as she listed them. "Do you want to join us? Need any food?" She asked a little eagerly.

Fullmetal Phantom
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-21-2007, 10:13 AM

'She's not dead or dying...but she's not healing the same way as me, either...something is different about her...' Chalcocite thought, pausing for a moment to look over the group. 'It seems like they'd be on my side...but if they're not, I could really be screwed, here, if they can't die...'

He shook his head slightly and smiled. "I'm Chalcocite!" He looked at everyone once again for a brief moment. 'The way things are going, I don't think I've really got a choice...'

"I'd love to join you."

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-21-2007, 01:18 PM

Vincent saw Risa return and his expression changed to show a small amount of concern. He hid most of his emotions but often times he would show simple things such as a smile or concern, and avoid things such as guilt and regret to be shown.

He looked up at the new comer for a brief moment, curious. He waved when his name was said and then returned his eyes to Risa.

"Do you need help?" he asked gently.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-21-2007, 05:59 PM

She smiled first at Chalcocite "Good, because you really have no choice. If you didn't join, we would probably kill you." Her look was serious for a moment, the she couldn't hold it anymore and started laughing her head off "No, I'm joking, I'm joking!" She said inbetween laughs. When she finally calmed herself, she smiled to Vincent "No, I think I'll manage." She got out her bag and pulled out a small plant which she crushed in her fingers and rubbed on her scratces. Within a few moments all that was left of them was a little blood which she wiped off with her extra clothes.

DelilahHeart
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-21-2007, 06:07 PM

Vincent nodded slightly comforted by the fact that she could easily take care of herself. He relaxed now, reclining against the tree but still aware of the fog that seemed to be drawing closer.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-21-2007, 06:15 PM

It seemed they had all fallen silent. The girl peacefully slept and she hoped she was dreaming of happiness. She started on her apple again and that was the only sound crunch crunch crunch she ate slowly, still tired from running through the fog, it seemed to drain her energy.

Fullmetal Phantom
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-21-2007, 07:32 PM

"Well, I should probably warn you, I don't exactly die easily," Chalcocite laughed. He sat down on the ground, placing his bag at his side. He began shuffling through it silently,making sure he hadeverything he needed while he had time to figure out how to make or obtain anything he didn't.

He paused for a moment and sighed. "It's so eerie when it gets this quiet...yet somehow, it's so peaceful..." He paused for a moment upon spotting his canteen, and thought for a second about the offer of food.

'It's true, I don't ordinarily die easily...but what about out here? I doubt I'll be able to find enough food to regenerate properly...and as much as I'm gonna need, I can't just mooch off someone else...blood, I can get from hunting, but everything else...what can I do?'

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-21-2007, 07:41 PM

She smiled and threw her apple into the fog, which 'ate' it on contact. "So that's what would happen to a human..." She thought allowed. "Poor children...and animals..." She heald back tears for all of the poor people that probably died already. "Do you need anything, Chalcocite? You look troubled..." She asked quietly.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-24-2007, 12:52 AM

((Anyone gonna post? ): ))

Fullmetal Phantom
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-24-2007, 07:11 PM

((ARGH. D< *subscribes to thread* THAT'S BETTER.))

Chalcocite quickly looked up at Risa. "Huh? Oh, no, I'm fine, really...just trying to figure out what I'm gonna do if something goes wro --" He paused for a moment in the middle of the word and looked back at the fog.

"Um...even more wrong than it already has, anyway..."

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-24-2007, 08:42 PM

She laughed a little. "Well the very good thing about our resting place is the fog can only go so far away from it's original spirit portal and right where we came out is the border." She got up off the ground and got on and tall rock, balancing on one foot to see how long it would take her to fall. She fell before a minuet had passed and laughed on the ground.

--ipurty
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-25-2007, 02:42 AM

username:--ipurty
character name: misty?

OH NOE!!!!! run run run! i saw the mist! run! run forest run!

(im not too good at rping im new at this so..yeah, BARE WITH ME!)

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-25-2007, 03:12 AM

((XD THANKS FOR JOINING!!But pretty much the only rule is please put what you say in these "" and what you do as narrative. EX:She walked into the kitchen "Mommy?" She asked, pulling on her mother's dress.))

seirus kino
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-25-2007, 07:18 AM

(sorry i dropped off the earth ive been job hunting. they keep getting away .) Alan awoke with pain shooting through his body. he had apparently fainted from weakness caused by hunger. "how long was i out this time." he said to no one in particular.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-25-2007, 08:14 AM

She looked back at Alan, who had apparently passed out while she was gone. "Anyone know?" She asked as she offered him an apple.

seirus kino
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-25-2007, 10:05 AM

he took the apple and slowly at it. he hadn't eaten in 3 days but he still had manners. "sorry about that i didnt mean to pass out and leave you on your own. how did that turn out by the way?"

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-25-2007, 08:07 PM

She crossed her arms "Are you seriously saying sorry for passing out?!And yeah I helped him out" She pointed to Chalcocite.

Fullmetal Phantom
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-29-2007, 08:47 AM

"Yeah...we both got out fine. As for how long you were out, I don't know. You were unconscious when I got here...anyway, I'm Chalcocite. And...come on, you shouldn't be sorry for passing out. It's not your fault; we've all gotta be pretty exhausted," Chalcocite said, not noticing how much he was beginning to ramble. He nervously glanced back at the fog, wondering how many people had gotten out of the city...and how many hadn't.

'Well, in my area, when the fog falls back...I'll probably be rich,' he thought, trying to think of anything to calm his mind. Somehow, the thought of many horrible little gangster brats dropping dead and leaving their money to be looted did just that.

chokolatte
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-29-2007, 10:19 PM

She thought about all the children, all her possessions, all her life she never thought it would ever happen again to the poor city. She thought very wrong. 'They all died...all gone...' She didn't know why her mind was torturing her so, as if it wasn't hard enough. That simple phrase ecoed in her mind all day and all night since she saw the news about the fog and heard the horrible screams yet again. "All of them...all the humans...lost...in the dark abyss...forever falling...not dead nor alive...but gone..." She said mainly to herself, to stop the horrible phrase from repeating.