Djem
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-16-2007, 11:54 PM

I had apparently fallen asleep when I closed my eyes. I
looked up at the ceiling and decided I wasn't going to lunch. "I wonder who I'm sharing a dorm with...?" I sat up and looked at the clock on the wall. "5 o'clock...?" That did not sound right, it felt as if the day had just
started. I closed my eyes as I said, "It's seems everyone is new here, right?" I did not need to see him to know he was there. "For trying to hide, you sure are loud" I had heard his footsteps and loud door closing. got up and walked over to the door. I looked out and saw
him still hiding. "I already found you, so leave" I muttered.

TamakiSenpai
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-16-2007, 11:55 PM

"I really didn't mean to come into your dorm" I gasped, "I swear" this girl really did not like me, but I must use my manners. I smiled, "Trust me".

Djem
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-17-2007, 12:00 AM

I rolled my eyes, "I don't care if you did it on purpose or not" I growled, "Just leave me alone". I slammed the door and walked back to the bed and looked out the window. The sunset was beginning to set. It looked very beautiful, even though I would never admit that. I sighed and flopped back on the bed. "It's pretty boring here..." A voice in my head told me thats because I skipped all my classes and lunch. I was beginning to have an argument with myself. "No, thats not why..." I realized that if I got adopted soon, I would yet again have to deal with my life all over again. "I sound like a bad t.v show drama" I found that a little funny.

Edana Little Flame
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-17-2007, 04:29 AM

I heard the bell and jumped a little then laughed. "Maybe we should find the dorms so we can put are stuff in there, but first to the front door to get mine!" I smiled at he and made a face to indicate that I thought my self to be quite dumb for forgetting my things on the door!

Stormy1
Not as on as much but still arou...
Send a message via AIM to Stormy1 Send a message via MSN to Stormy1 Send a message via Yahoo to Stormy1

Old 11-17-2007, 04:43 AM

I smiled at him "Right, of course. I forgot that your stuff is at the front door." I laughed.

Edana Little Flame
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-17-2007, 04:49 AM

"Yeah so did I" I joked as we walked back to the door to retrieve it. "Baka!" I said more to myself then her. "By the way, where is your things?" I asked her in a serious tone.

TamakiSenpai
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-18-2007, 12:51 AM

I sighed, "It's set" I told myself, "She hates me" I laughed and began walking away. He heard an intercom call telling people to get in their dorms for a "dorm check". I lifted an eyebrow, "What is a dorm a' check?" I felt lost going through rooms and doors and hallways. I sighed and leaned against a door, which wasn't shut so I fell into what was the dorm I was looking for. "Oh" I smirked and got up.

Stormy1
Send a message via AIM to Stormy1 Send a message via MSN to Stormy1 Send a message via Yahoo to Stormy1

Old 11-18-2007, 01:39 AM

"I got her really early and put them in my dorm already."I shrugged."I was afraid I was going to sit them down somewhere and lose them. Which would of sucked!" I said laughing running a hand through my hair.

Edana Little Flame
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-18-2007, 01:51 AM

I winced at her comment. Though I did not think she meant it to make fun of me, she had said what I had done exactly. "it does suck! Trust me." I commented back as we reached the front doors and I held them open to revile a porch full of my bags all ranging in size from one you would think a makeup bag to one that looked like a brought my entire room with me. "Well there they are time to start bringing them in! I really don't know how I could forget them!" I laughed and grabbed the bigger ones first as they where the heavier ones and I had energy right now.

Stormy1

Old 11-18-2007, 02:01 AM

I felt my eyes widen. "Oh crude thats right, I forgot again. I so so so sorry!" I said retriving some of his bags. "I really need to get this memeorie problem check out."

Edana Little Flame
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-18-2007, 02:27 AM

I laughed at her. "Your fine don't worry! Ok led the way to the dorms!" I moved to the side and waited for her to show me where we were going. "Thanks for helping! You don't have to though!"

Sutorumie Karurusonu
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-18-2007, 04:02 AM

[[I post third person since I'm Djem's sisteh who knows TamakiSempai. ;P It's like diplomatic immunity, bitches.]]

Kurokawa entered the school empty handed, wearing simply a black, long sleeved baby doll dress, laced in white. She had long pink hair that had grown so long that it began to drag on the floor when she walked. On her left eye she had two fat bandages covering it, in the shape of an X. Her pale face was blank. She went up to the front desk and asked for a dorm number and schedule, her voice a quiet monotone. When she got what she requested, she bowed slightly with an almost silent thank you, turned, and continued down a hallway in search of the dorm rooms.

Kurokawa had entered a hallway with many doors, all opposite each other on both walls. Kurokawa's bright blue eyes stared ahead, spotting a boy who had fallen onto the ground out of the corner of her eye. She stopped abruptly, kneeled down beside him, and leaned down a little to see his face.

"Are you alright?" she asked, her voice so monotone that it sounded gothic and creepy. Her bright blue eyes stared into his, a sure sign of respect.

Stormy1

Old 11-18-2007, 07:59 PM

"Oh its no problem, I'd feel weird if you were carrying something and I wasnt. Now, too the dorms we go!" I lead him around the corner and up some stairs stopping at two doors. "Ok so one of these doors leads to your dorms, they both have list on them. You just have to find your name."

((not sure if the two sepert door thing is write about where the dorms are located so eh. XD lol))

Edana Little Flame
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-18-2007, 08:31 PM

Lycan looked at the list and found his name on dorm room one. "Here we are, it's this one!" He pushed open the door stepped inside I saw a girl whom I presumed to be my roommate standing by the window. "Hello!" I said to her then went to the other side and put my things down by the bed, "You can just set them here Storm! Thank you again. I guess I will head down and get the rest." I looked once more at the girl at the window then headed out the door and back to the front doors.

Stormy1

Old 11-18-2007, 10:46 PM

I nodded and placed the baggage where he said. I glanced at the girl, she probley did want to bother with whatever she was doing. I walked out of the dorms and down to the cafe, yelling to Lycan "See you later!" The hole way down it felt like something was watching me but everytime I looked there was nothing and no one.

Edana Little Flame
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-19-2007, 02:52 AM

I yelled back to storm, "Bye and thanks again!" I made it to the front doors and grabbed more bags then made my way to the dorm again. I continued in this matter till it was done then flopped back on my bed. "I guess I should start to put this away!" I said out loud but made no move to get up and do it. My bags took up most of the room I looked at them then remarked, "I thought I would have a room to myself! I guess I over packed in anticipation." I then flopped my head back on the pillow. "oh no that won't do!" the feel of the pillow gave me motive to get back up. I rummaged through one of my bigger bags and pulled out a black silk comforter and pillow made of goose feathers and placed them on my bed. I stepped back and smiled, "Ahh, thats it!" I jumped onto the bed and buried my face in my pillow.

Djem
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-21-2007, 11:43 PM

||I got lazy and "forgot" about this. *wink* *wink* Lawl||
I had fallen asleep, my head against the window when I had realized that my room-mate had already came in. I sighed and leaned back, there was nothing behind me. I tried to hold onto the bed but..."Ek!" I realized that I had grabbed nothing. "Ow..." I held my head and tried not to laugh at how stupid I was. "How clumsy!" I thought.

Edana Little Flame
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-21-2007, 11:47 PM

I jumped at the sound of the girl near the window falling, "Are you ok?" I asked jumping up from the bed an going over to help her up. I extended my hand and asked, "need anyhelp?"

Djem
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-23-2007, 10:03 PM

"I guess I'm okay...Nothing's bleeding" I laughed and took his hand. "We actually never really got introduced to each other" I told him. "I'm Hikaru Yamamoto" I said with with a light smile, "You?"

Edana Little Flame
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-24-2007, 11:01 PM

I smiled back at her, "As long as you are ok! I am Lycan Falcon, and I am sure that the pleaser of this meeting falls solely on me having met you." I helped her back to her feet. "so are you new here?" I asked her.

Djem
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-24-2007, 11:07 PM

"Mm, yeah" I said, "Parents finally found a way to get me out of the house". It didn't feel right lying to him, but as long as no one knew, they wouldn't have to find out. "What about you?" I asked sitting on the edge of my bed.

Edana Little Flame
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-24-2007, 11:23 PM

I thought for awhile then decided the truth was as good as any lie I could think of. "Well, I was abandon by my parents in a parking lot cause, well I guess they forgot they even had a son, anyway a lady took me in but her real son whom is about my age did not like that idea and would beat the shit out of me so the lady thought it would be a good idea to send me to a different school, a boarding one at that so i could not only leave for a while but not have to come back to him. Nice gesture I guess! I kind of think I did make out for the better so far!" He said and smiled at her.

Djem
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-25-2007, 01:08 AM

||Compared to everyone else, I'm not typing very much. xD||
"Oh..." I said, "I see..." I tried not to look down, instead I moved further up the bed, "So, you don't remember who your real parents were?" I tried not to sound to rude about this, since he was brave enough to of told her the truth. "I wish I did..." I thought to myself.

Edana Little Flame
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-25-2007, 01:26 AM

((LOL! I have been typing to much because I can't get on very much so I try to cover everything in one post))

I smiled at her and moved back a little when I saw her scoot up farther on her bed. I thought I might be crowding her, and for her to feel uncomfortable with the person she would have to spend the rest of the semester, and maybe longer, with, was the last thing I wanted for her. "Yeah, well I kind of remember there faces but, i bet if I saw them again I would only look at them and question why they looked so familiar!" this subject should have brought me pain but it did not and the only reason I pulled us away from it, in a way, was due to boredom, "Why does the word familiar resemble the word family so much? If anything my family is the most unfamiliar thing in my life! What about you? Is your family a familiar subject for you?" Well at least the focuses is off of me.

Djem
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-26-2007, 12:40 AM

I thought for a while, "Not really..." I said, "No". I hadn't ever seen my real parents. I had seen my past foster-parents before they gave me up, but I thought maybe I could tell some of the truth, without the entire truth. "Am I asking you too many questions?" I asked him.