CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 01-29-2014, 05:39 PM

Nessa had wanted to laugh at her leaders antics but soon she was sobered by the fallen Shi. It really bothered her that one of them had died today. They weren't suppose to die again and it pissed her off.

The second Loki shifted them away Nessa knew. She was use to the feeling. Even though they were't standing there she could still hear them. Her eyes bored into Halvard with a glare. Loki and her? Why was that the first thing he assumed about her?

When they were "actually" next to the kid Nessa glanced back at Halvard. With narrow eyes she flicked her hand, sending a field of energy barreling at him. It wasn't enough to cause damage but it was enough to knock him down. Laughing she turned her attention away and back to Loki and the kid.

She already had a force field up around herself and her leader. Who knows who the kid was and she wasn't sure if Halvard would try anything. Better to be safe then sorry right? Her energy was sightless, no one knew she had a force field up unless they could sense energy.

Placing her knife back into it's holster she gave the kid a soft smile. One that most wouldn't see from her.

Once the man started to float backwards Katerina stepped out of the shadows. It seemed like he was done and might be leaving soon. She had listened and watched everything. Now was her time to act on what she was prepared to do. Clutching her bow in her hand she walked over to the C.R.O.N.O.S pair and stopped a few feet away from them. She was cautious always cautious.

"My name is Katerina and I am Shi. I want to join your operation on one condition. That I am partnered with him." Katerina nodded to Halvard and met eyes with the leader. If he didn't agree she would vanish.

She knew all about C.R.O.N.O.S and it's operation. Katerina would never be a slave to anyone. If it came to that while she was in their service she would vanish. It may take a bit to get away but she was a planner and would never act until she knew for certain her plan would work. It might seem stupid for her to team up with the organization but the way Halvard fought for his partner..she wanted to help him.

Last edited by CrimsonShadow; 01-29-2014 at 07:26 PM..

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 01-29-2014, 06:16 PM

Between the tingling feeling received from Nessa and the sudden appearance of this woman wanting to be his partner, Halvard felt pretty popular. He almost wondered if Loki had hand-picked this one to serve him, but, from the looks of it, that wasn't the case. She came on her own accord and free will. The fact that she was already making eye contact with Yamato was enough to please Hal. Sure, losing Rynn cut him rather deeply, but he couldn't mourn for long. He needed a partner. He was one of a few C.R.O.N.O.S. agents that were actually on the field just about 24/7. Who was Yamato to say no at this point? With that in mind, the raven stepped forward and let his gray eyes fall on the beautiful woman before him.

"Halvard Vinter," he said with a slight blow. Only once did his eyes meet Yamato's pair, but they quickly returned to this woman. "You're to learn how to read me. I don't like give commands. I tend to work best alone so you should find a way to aid me that won't get you killed like my previous partner." He flicked his hair back. "Once you're able to read me just by looking at me, then we can work on teaming up and heading into fights together. That won't be easy though." His serious eyes shifted toward Rynn's fallen body, a clear indicator that he wasn't about to relive that moment again.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 01-29-2014, 07:31 PM

Yuki's eyes moved to the Alacor, then the male who had moved to him. His heart was still racing and he was on edge from all of this. He would have been happier to get away without being seen, but that had not been the case. His eyes moved then to the female who seemed to be smiling to him. They said they did not wish to hurt him, but that did not help his nerves in the slightest. He looked at the man sitting there face to face with him. Why was he here? He did not even have the slightest idea. Saying that he had been driven here by some unseen force was not exactly the best conversational starter.

Not that the words would come even if he had them, he felt his mouth and throat go dry. He was focused, that the vibration from his pocket made him jump slightly. His phone was allerting him to a message. He slipped it out hesitantly, it was his mother. "Um...I...." he couldn't look back at the others. "I need to go" he forced himself to turn and take off. He knew it probrably looked bad, but he had a lot to think about and his mom was upset with him leaving school without warning. What was all of this? Why now? The world was starting up again, birds flying, cars going and people to. He had to get back to the school and away from here.

---------------------------------------------------------

Yue watched the scene from before him. All of these people in one place. It was a bit dangerous. He was no longer needed at this point, so he slipped back a bit unnoticed. He needed to return to his own base for now, get some planning and thinking in. He slipped into the shadows, turning away from all of them as the boy left. He would keep an eye on him, keep him safe from C.R.O.N.O,S and Loki. No good could come from either of those sides at the moment. His mind weighed heavily with the information and scene that had just unfolded. His eyes flickered back to the one named Alacor a bit as he raised further out of sight in the air. He had incredible power, if he was able to do all of this so easily. And this seemed to only be the begining, what would be next? He guessed he would see once he decided to attend this little gatthering of the minds.

-------------------------------------------------------

For a slight moment, Yamato said nothing. He did not look at the female as she walked over, his eyes for a moment on the boy Alacor had pointed out. He finally looked over at the female, then caught Halvard's eye as he glanced at him. The two of them were already speaking before the head had a word in. He was not to pleased with that, but they were small compaired to this new information. He would deal with the disrespect later. If this woman was so bold as to ask such a thing and Halvard was so bold as tto take the offer without a thought or his word, they would deal with what came with it.

Turning away from all of them without a word, he passed Rynn's body. A van had already arrived to clean up the mess and dispose of things. He walked over to his car, Makoto looking over at Hal for a moment with a sigh. "Both of you are to report to the confrence room then. We will deal with this there" she opened the car door, the two of them stepping inside. Yamato glanced at the card that had been given to him. He would let Loki slide for now, he had much to look into and work with for the moment.

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 01-29-2014, 07:55 PM

With Yuki now gone, Loki had nothing better to do than return to his layer. Looking from Nessa to the others who, too, were leaving, he sighed. "I was hoping more fun would come from today's event. Still, I can't help but wonder what that kid was doing here. Why was he unfrozen?" A smile crept onto his face. "Nessa, what say you to a little bit of spying?" His brow raised to her. "I've always wanted to go back to high school. Do you think we could slip in, unnoticed, where he's attending? If so, we could learn more about him and see jsut what role he plays in our little story."

Well, shit. He was in trouble. But he knew that was coming long before Kat arrived. In fact, he deserved a lashing from his coffee fiasco this morning. What was Hal to do though, he needed his liquid energy. The thing with Rynn only added fuel to the fire. Everything about them was flawless, too. She could read him with ease. The fact that she failed bothered him. Then again, now that he thought about it, she was acting odd at the station that morning. She never let him collide with her breasts like that. And yet, she did. Shaking his head, he wondered just what had been going on in Rynn's life to cause such a distraction. Perhaps, on the side, he would investigate further.

Turning to his new partner, he rolled his eyes after Yamato was gone. "They say I'm a dick, but he's worse." His voice was monotone, as per the norm. "Sometimes I wonder if he acts this way because he suffers from SPS." His eyes showed no sign of lighthearted teasing; this was pure mockery. "Small dick syndrome." He connected the dots for her and lazily trudged toward his car. "You always ride shotgun," he instructed.

Before long, the two were in the car and heading toward HQ. Hal did stop once, to ask for directions and get a hot chocolate, offering his partner a drink too. Of course, none of that came without a mini-lecture. "Kitten, when I offer to buy you a drink. You order a drink. This is to become our new ritual. Rynn and used to buy donuts, cliche, I know, but I can't do that anymore. So we'll indulge in drinks." A cold glaze went her way. "You're welcome over whenever you want." A key slid into her lap and the two were back on the road.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 01-29-2014, 08:47 PM

Yamato was not a fool, he knew the other would not be to happy. He shared little care for what people thought about him. If he worried what every one of the members of C.R.O.N.O.S felt and thought about him, he would not be in charge. His job was just that, to take charge and to make the tough choices acting the way others could not in the face of all of this. "Both should be disciplined" Makoto said, looking at her files. He glanced over to her, "those with small minds will act and think as they will without knowing any better." She looed over at him, but he had nothing more to say on the subject.

The car took them back to the mannor, and the base. He made his way back down to the office. Makoto had called ahead, Rynn's desk already being cleaned out. Some people watched, others glancing as he came in. He went to his office, closing the door behind him. He moved to the desk, sliding open a drawer. A bottle of pills inside, which he slipped out one of. He did not use water, taking it the way it was. He sighed, brushing his hair behind an ear for a moment. It would not stay there he knew, but it was out of the way for now. He moved to a bookcase, to where a picture of his father sat, the old head of this organization. He picked it up, looking at it for a moment.

"Congrats....I'm turning into you" he said in a lightly cold voice. He allowed the picture to be sat back where it had been, but facedown now. He turned away, he would have paperwork to take care of and he knew it. Makoto came in after a bit to allert him to the fact that the confrence room was ready. He made his way to the room. It was large, a dark wooden table inside, with black chairs around it. It was crisp and clean in style, his hand lihtly running along it as he moved to the head of it. He slipped out a chair, files already set up. He sits, leaning back slightly in his chair. "Sir...forgive me for speaking out, but...perhaps if you allowed them to see..." she slowly began. "We have been over this" he said cutting her off, "now lets begin." She nods, going to get the other two.

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 02-01-2014, 05:27 AM

The male wasn’t sure what to think or even feel at this point about the events that just occurred. Much to his surprise no one seemed to notice his presence or at least they didn’t think he was significant enough to acknowledge. Once time had fully restored itself he put away his guns. God did he need a drink after the way this day was going.

Gunther took a different route than the others to leave the train yard. Since he was allowed to go free without being questioned he considered himself luck this time. He felt a little sad for the boy on the other had since it seemed the one called Loki took an interest in him. It was none of his concern right now. All he wanted was to get a drink of some sort and just forget all of this.

The man caught a taxi and went to a little dinner type place. Getting out of the car he didn’t even noticed that the man (Hal) who passed him as he turned to pay the driver had been one of the men back at the train yard. Something caused him to glance over his shoulder at the nearby car. He froze for a moment when he realized that the man looked familiar. “You’re from before,” he said thinking out loud. The other man apparently hadn’t heard him as he drove off.

His eyes narrowed as he watched the car drive away. It seemed strange that they came to the same place. No, no it had to be a coincidence. The male shook his head and went on into the dinner. Now he was just over thinking things. That’s right no one would be interested in me. Everyone just runs away from me in fear. They only wish for my death if they do have an interest… His thoughts trailed off as he waited for the hot tea he ordered.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 02-09-2014, 05:03 AM

Her face was void of all emotions as she waited her Yamato to speak, only it was Halvard that spoke first. Her eyes glanced to meet his, occasionally making there way back to Yamato's every once in awhile. Long ago Katerina had mastered making eye contact in groups.

She listened silently to Halvard then replied quickly with. "Good as I don't like to take commands. Trust me, it will be a piece of cake." She said in response of being able to read him quickly. Kat was very good at reading people, better than most. It was easier to use her ability if she could read people.

Watching the leader leave without saying a word, Kat raised an eyebrow to her new partner. She listened to him with a small smile on her face. They were going to be an interesting pair, the two of the. Kat held back her snicker and just shook her head. Keeping silent she followed Hal to his car and gave one nod of her head to show she understood. Taking off her backpack she got in the car.

After setting her leather pack down at her feet she broke down her bow and placed it inside, zipping it up. When he offered to get her a hot chocolate she told him she would get her own. Hearing Kitten made her glare, it was very hard not to use her ability on him. She hated that nickname with a passion. But for some reason, it was..slightly ok coming from him. She had heard the other man's comment when they walked out of the diner, but didn't say anything.

Back in the car, Katerina looked at the key and finally responded to Hal. "For starters..don't ever call me Kitten. Katerina or Kat is fine. And duly noted. I shall never refuse a drink from you." She placed the key in her backpack and gave Hal a wink. "My my aren't we moving fast, and we only just met. Scandalous!" She shook her head and took a sip of her hot coco.

"Oh by the way you forgot your phone back at the diner near the cashier. I was waiting to see how long you noticed." Kat casually shrugged and turned in her seat so she could study the man before her. "How are you feeling? You know you don't have to act all tough. You went through a shock today. You can let it out. Sadness, frustration, any emotion. Better to let it out now with your new BFF then with someone else. I saw the bond between you and your partner. That's why I decided to help you. If a normal person, well somewhat normal, can share a bond with one of us like that.." Kat trailed off letting it go unspoken that she was impressed with him.

With narrowed eyes Nessa watched the boy run off. Letting out a sigh she turned her attention to Loki. When he said his idea a grin appeared on her lips, spreading until she had a wicked gleam in her eyes. "Oh I think that is just lovely pet. I could go invisible and follow the lad around. You could use your ability and mask yourself as someone else, make friends with him?" She was still grinning as she thought up ideas. "Do I finally get to play? Can I create chaos at the school?"

She needed something to do. A bored Nessa was a dangerous Nessa. It was best to keep her entertained.

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 02-10-2014, 03:40 PM

Looking from his drink to Kat then back to his drink, he frowned. He knew he forgot something. And, of course, it had to be his phone. Turning the car around at one of the no U-Turn spots, they started heading back to the cafe. Just his luck to forget his phone. What else had he forgot? Clearly, he forgot what it took to be a good agent. Just look at him. He was slowly crumbling and this woman, Kitten (why yes, he would mentally call her this), seemed to see it. If she could see it, who else could? Finding his hands wet, he gingerly dared to look at those wet arms of his. When had he started crying? And why?

"After I lost Loki, I went down a dark path. Rynn found me and kicked me from my dark place." Tugging up the sleeves of his shirt, he showed off some scars as well as what looked like needle holes. "Between self-inflection and getting high, I was a mess. I screwed anyone and drank away my sorrows." Tears continued to roll down his cheeks and splash his arms, which were trembling slightly. "I pushed everyone and everything from my life. For a half a year, I was nothing but a low life junkie." Sniffing, he wiped the tears from his face with the sleeve of his left arm. "But one night, I had a vision with Rynn in it. I didn't know who she was back then, but I knew I wanted to find her. To find her, I needed to join the law. I purge all the addictions from my system and eventually found my way."

A small smile soon faded when he started to speak again. "When I eventually joined C.R.O.N.O.S. I met Rynn. She brought out some of my softer sides. And she could also combat those less than perfect flaws I acquired during my period of grief and mourning." A calculated exhale followed. "Hate to break it to you, Kit-Kat, but you picked a terrible man to side with."

Pulling up to the cafe, Halvard went inside and frantically looked around for his phone. Sure enough, someone had turned it in and after proving that it was his phone (he had to describe his lock screen, which was a picture of he and Rynn making faces), it was back in his possession.

He wanted to cry again, but he couldn't. With a firm grasp on the phone, he pulled Kat into his and smiled at the camera while letting his eyes gaze at his new partner. "It's customary to have my partner as my background picture. It's either you or some other pussy." Thumbing through his phone, he showed her a picture of a cat. "But you're better looking so it has to be you." Truth be told, Rynn was his only friend, save for the cat. Halvard spoke to no one but her, so giving Katerina the key was only a sign of trust and the potential friendship that was to hopefully develop and blossom.

Again, the duo started to leave. Only, this time, Halvard's eyes glanced at the man who spoke to him earlier, only Hal didn't catch it. Raising a brow, he looked from Kat to Gunther. "Weren't you at the train yard?"

---------- Post added 02-10-2014 at 11:25 AM ----------

A wicked grin crossed Loki's face. This was perfect. Priceless, actually. Turning to Nessa, he planted a firm kiss on her forehead, while crunching her cheeks in his hands. "Nessa-baby, you're brilliant. Do follow the lad around. I will disguise myself as a student and I shall gain his trust when you start creating chaos. I want you to try to kill that kid. I will step in and save him and he'll be completely in debt to me. We'll milk the information from him and figure out just why he was privy to that meeting." Eyes glowing, he patted his partner on the back. "Create chaos at your own desire. Perhaps a black cat crossing his path. Or a sudden fire. Maybe a collapsing ceiling tile. Oh the fun you'll have."

Loki paused for a second before entrusting Nessa with a task that would really put their trust to the test. "I'll need you to injure me, too. If we want this believable, we can't just have me parting the sea and avoiding all damage. Pick wisely what you'll do as I'll only have moments to leave scars or scream. If it's something too complex, my illusion might crack. Wouldn't want that."

With this new direction in mind, Loki started to change his look so he might fight in with a school kid. Looking to Nessa for approval or suggestion, "Nay or yay?" He was currently in baggy cargo pants of a khaki color with a slim-fitting black shirt. Around his feet were Converse sneakers and his wrist wore a watch. His orange hair was no more and was now replaced with a blond color that was cut like a surfer dude's hair. His orange eyes also shifted to a hazel color.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 02-11-2014, 04:09 PM

Head resting sideways on her seat Katerina watched the new partner. He had no idea he had been crying for a while now. When he finally realized he started talking, what she had hoped he was going to do. Reaching a hand out she placed it on his shoulder. Just letting it rest there, letting him know with one touch she was there for him.

Kat was silent as Hal spoke about his past and his darker days. Her heart broke a little for him. Rynn had been his savior and best friend. She couldn't imagine having someone like that in her life and then loosing them. It was horrible. Kat didn't say anything, just kept her hand on his shoulder. The only reaction she showed was a small smile when he called her Kit-Kat. She could get use to that nickname. Long ago her parents called her that.

"I think I picked just the right man Hal. Couldn't get any better." Her response was to everything he said, not just his last comment. Kat was one that said everything in one sentence. It was how she said it not what she said.

After pulling up to the cafe, Katerina got out with Hal and walked in with him. When he pulled her close to take a picture, her face looked a little shocked. They would have to take another picture later. "Lovely cat and we have to take another picture soon," she said with a laugh.

Once again they were leaving, but this time Hal stopped. Looking to the man he spoke with she remembered him from before. She stood by Hal's side, slightly behind him and smiled at the male.

Laughing at Loki's actions she grinned up at him. "Oh I've been known to be brilliant on a few occasion's. This is going to be so much fun!" Finally she could use her ability and cause utter chaos. The thought was exhilarating.

When Loki paused then continued Nessa's mouth parted slightly in shock. He was going to trust her with that? They two of them had trust, sure. But this was big, it was so large it made her a tinge but nervous. She quickly shook it off though, she knew she could do it.

As he started to use his illusion to change himself she watched, arms crossed and finger tapping her chin. When he was done she did a quick walk around before facing him once more. Her serious look of concentration fell away to a grin. "Bloody brilliant I have to say." That kid and his school weren't going to know what hit them until it was to late.

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 02-11-2014, 04:22 PM

"This shall be glorious, darling. There's nothing we can't do. Let us show this kid just what we're capable of and learn all about him."

You would think it might be hard to track someone down, but Loki knew people who knew people who knew people. Within an hour, he had the address to Yuki's school and was already marching there. Having created to parental figures, more illusions, he knew this wouldn't take too long. Sure enough, he signed documents and had the principal grinning from ear-to-ear by the end of the hour. Was it really that simple? Why of course! Loki had stolen the identity of one of the brothers to his swim team friends. That brother was never found dead, but he wasn't really found alive either. It really was the perfect cover. And Loki? Well, he knew his teammate would be thrilled to see his brother reanimated. When Kale died, the last thing he told Loki was to "Have fun on my behalf." Loki intended to do as such.

Going under the alias of Mike, Michael Edward McMorgan, the now blond perpetrator found himself wandered into a classroom. The principal told him it wasn't necessary to attend class today, but Loki was determined to find that boy. Yuki was his target and he needed every minute to count. Sensing Nessa's presence, he allowed her aura to direct him to the man of the hour, Yuki.

"Sup?" He was to introduce himself before the class. "The name's Mike McMorgan and I'm from North Carolina." With a wave, he scattered off to the only free seat in the room -- the one beside Yuki and next to a pretty raven with thick, nerdy glasses. For now, he would lay low until the teacher gave them a chance to form groups. The second that happened, he would ask to join Yuki and Becca's team.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 02-11-2014, 10:45 PM

Yuki had returned to the school, a lot on his mind as he did. He took a breath a bit, sighing slightly as he ran a hand through his haid. He had slipped off his hat as he moved to his desk within his next class of the day. He had smoothed things over with his mother well enough. He sighed, sitting there, looking off into space for a bit. His phone vibrated, and he slipped a hand into his pocket to pull it out. The number portion was blank. As for the message, it would have looked blank to anyone else but him. On the screen to him in red letters however, it said:

Danger.

Danger? Danger from what? He sighed slightly, sometimes he wished these voices could be a little more clear with what they ment. He typed in his reply, waiting for a moment before the phone went off once more. This time it read:

From the trainyard, do not trust the lies that come with sight.

He sat back a bit. These messages sounded more and more like fortune teller jibberish than much else. The trainyard though stood out to him, it had to be people from earlier. He had led them right to him and his school. But why were they here? Were they that inrerested in him? He sighed a bit as the class began. He needed to be careful. He thought more about the lies that come with sight part. He wondered what that was about...and the connection to the trainyard. Wait...hadn't there been a guy there who was...messing with things... He tried to think, as the door opened, and a male entered. He sat down by him, introducing himself. Yuki looked up at him, a bad feeling settling in his chest. "Hi.." he replied, looking at him for a moment. His phone vibrated again, and he looked at the phone again. In red letters, it read:

Be on guard.

His eyes fluttered back to this male. The feeling intensified. This guy...he was new right? Kind of convienient, and even more so that he was signaling Yuki himself out. He put his phone away as class began. He knew something was going on, but for now he would play along. If this was who the voices ment, he would deffinetly be on guard. The class was currently working on projects within the class, going over histories and such. He never really got into history class that much, and rightt now his mind was even less into it. He did his best to keep his features blank and like he did not susspect anything. His eyes forward as they began breaking up into their teams. If the other pushed to join theirs, he would know then that there was more to this than met the eye.

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 02-12-2014, 04:15 AM

Hearing a voice he looked up, sitting his tea back on the table. He looked rather bored at first, but for now he would entertain these two. Maybe he would be able to learn something about what exactly happened at the train yard. “I was at the train yard. Such a tragedy, all those people,” his voice trailed off as his mind drifted to the boy he had saved. A sad look crossed his features as he wondered if he did the right thing by saving the boy. The boy was going to be alone in the world now since he wasn’t able to find save the boy’s parents. He only hoped that the young lad would have someone kind to take him in and raise him. Gunther shook his head, getting away from those thoughts. That boy wouldn’t become anything like him so there was no real need to worry.

His attention turned back to the pair that stood before him. He sipped on his tea before speaking again. “If you're looking for answers to what happened I don't have any. I arrived after the accident.” Gunther wondered if the pair would leave it at that. In someways he wished that they would and others he didn't. Right now he just wanted time to think. He also wanted to get answers, but he didn't think that these two would have the answers to the questions he had. For a moment the voice of the old man who had raised him since he was young chimed in his head. You should make friends and enjoy life. You are no different than anyone else. If someone can't accept you because of your red eye then forget them. Sure old man that is easy for you to say because you're still human. Once more he shook his head. Boy was he having trouble concentrating. His eyes moved over the man and woman again, memorizing their faces. Something told him this wouldn't be the last time he meet this pair.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 02-12-2014 at 05:12 AM..

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 02-19-2014, 03:16 PM

Sure enough, the moment the groups were enacted, a flock of students came over to him. Loki could only chuckle to himself at this. Perhaps he made himself too sexy and cool? Smiling, he lifted from his chair and followed a crew of two beautiful women and three guys over to a table on the other side of the room. "You guys better help me catch up," he laid on a cocky grin before burying himself in the work. The worst part about the whole experience would be relearning things he already knew. But he couldn't prove to be that smart right off the bad. Opting to be a bit of a slacker, he kicked back in his chair some and every so often would correct his teammates if they were wandering down the wrong path. Damn, high school is super easy. And to think I got solid Bs the first go around. No wonder Hally called me a moron. A smile pulled on his face as he laughed as his teammate's stupid comment. "Oi, you're as dumb as a box of rocks. Or maybe I learned this in more detail at my last school. Either way, the answer is right here." Pulling up the textbook, he pointed at the correct answer. "Just need to read to find the answers."

The rest of the class period, Loki ignored Yuki. He actually liked the company of this one guy, Luke, who was pretty chill. When the bell charmed, he moved to his next class. To his luck, Yuki was in this one, too. Granted, it wasn't super hard to believe. There were only so many classes and time slots so the odds of being in at least 50% of Yuki's classes wasn't absurd.

Taking the empty desk by the window, Loki tried not to fall asleep in the next class, math. He was never a fan of this subject and was finding it impossible to stay awake. Between the warmth of the sun and the heat from the heater, he was finding his eyes heavy. In no time, he was napping. Oops.

---------- Post added 02-19-2014 at 10:23 AM ----------

"It was a shame, wasn't it." Halvard extended a hand out to Gunther. "Either way, you don't seem like the type of person who would really do anything reckless. I like that about you. I'm Halvard Vinter." Looking from his partner to this guy, he figured he might as well confirm any suspicions. "Yes, Loki is my brother."

Feeling his phone vibrate, Hal reached into his pocket and spied that he had over 50 missed calls, 21 texts, and 13 emails. "You know, had I not found this thing, I never would have known that the agency was looking for us. If they ever ask for your phone number, don't give it to them. They will literally blow up your phone and get all needy." Leaning into Kat, he whispered, "And they always track your whereabouts."

Brushing back his raven hair, Halvard glanced back at Gunther. "I suppose we ought to get going. If you're up for it," he bit his lip, "I can give you a lift to wherever you're heading." God did that sound sketchy. They just met and Hal was clearly an agent. And here he was offering this complete stranger a ride. Was he just stupid? Or did he have something up his sleeve? "Sorry, that probably sounded weird." A smug grin crossed his lips. "Well, catch ya later."

The drive back was pretty simple. The moment they arrived, Kat and Hal peeled from the car and moved to the conference room. "You rung, texted, and emailed?" An emotionless expression sat on his face. "Did you bother to check my location. You'll see that the phone wasn't syncing with the car, to explain my lack of response. Regardless, we're here now." Taking a seat, Halvard's expression remained stiff and stern.