Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 02-16-2008, 09:38 PM

Yeah, I forgot about that too, and I want to get enough chocolates that I can get at least a second pair of foxes...in fact, I might go exchange some now for a second of the first fox...need a second of the other ene too, but I'm two chocolates away before I can even do that. ^^;

I should get more too...for more items, and for converting to gold. :3 How much gold? Like one gold per chocolate, I take it?

`Milika
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to `Milika

Old 02-16-2008, 09:42 PM

I'll like to get more of the foxes too, but I don't think I can, since I still need to get more of the other items, and I'm wanting to save the chocolates.

And I'm not really sure how much. And ugh, I just missed a chocolate!

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 02-16-2008, 09:48 PM

I think I'm going to save up for that little red heart with the black wings, and if I can get anything other than that today, as well, then I will. I just got the second fox I wanted to get...just one more fox for me! ^_^

I think four are plenty, I bet. :3 Four of each, I mean. That should be good, and then you can use the rest of the chocolates for gold.

Yeah I just got a chocolate. I have 11 now...just one more to go and I'll have my second fox twice. :3 And then...I might get another hairclip or something, and save the rest for turning into gold. Not completely sure yet. :3

Kisrah
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-16-2008, 09:51 PM

Ahh! Sorry for missing everything. I had to hunt the thread down again. >.< Deleted it from my bookmarks earlier. xP

I got enough chocolate for another fox, but I'm not going to worry too much about getting any more. :3

`Milika
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-16-2008, 09:53 PM

Little black heart? Is that in the event shop?

Yeah. It should be good. I know I'll be selling three of each item in the future. And there are still the other event items I'm going to sell, so that would help me get some gold.

I have seventeen chocolates now. I don't know if I should get the boa or the fan now, since I'm so close to twenty. If I do that, I can get the hairclip last, since you'll need fifteen chocolates to get that one.

Hopefully I can get enough chocolates so I can get some extra gold.

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 02-16-2008, 10:04 PM

Well my second set of foxes is complete. Now I think I'll just build up my chocolates and let them convert to gold. Or I might get one more heart belt, since I really like the belt. I don't know yet...

Yeah, it's in the event shop. It's a red heart with little black wings. I think it's like 750 gold or 850...I'm not sure. I just know that I want it before it goes full price. I feel kind of bad I can't save up for the wings though...since right now, they're close to 4k, and they'll be going ful price at a total of like...7k+ so I probably won't ever be able to afford them. >>;

I have 0 chocolates now. >>; But I think I should be more by the time the event is over.

Yeah, I don't think I'll sell any of my extras anytime soon...maybe just the ones from Christmas. I have two or three extras from the event items at Christmas. :3 I need to work on getting some green clothes for St. Patrick's Day now. :3

Hrm, you should get...the fan if you don't like the boa much. Or you could get the boa, depending on which you think will be more popular later on, when you sell them.

Kisrah
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-16-2008, 10:08 PM

I've only got one extra fox. I got the black one. Stupid thing is, you can't have one equipped without the other one equipped. O.o Ugh. That's just weird!

Anyway, I figure the black on is likely to gain more value, if one was to be more sought after than the other. If I get enough chocolates, I'll get the other one too.

I only have two extra chocolates right now though. xP How much gold per chocolate at the end of the event? Any idea?

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 02-16-2008, 10:12 PM

Yeah I noticed that during the Christmas event. xD I had one snowflake equipped, only all three are equipped. It doesn't matter though, since it won't affect my giving them in trades. So whatever...as long as I am wearing what I want to wear. ^_^

Why do you think the black one would be more popular? I know Rhy likes the black one more. It does look more playful, but I like them both...I like them as a set equally. :3 The white one has it's own charm, as it seems like it's nudging the avatar's hand. It's really adorable!

I have no extra chocolates even now. I wish I knew how much gold they converted to myself, Kisrah.

`Milika
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-16-2008, 10:14 PM

I really like the belt too. I have it on now, but the only thing you can really see is the heart.

Ohh, I think I know which one you're talking about. I really like the black wings, but it's impossible to get that much gold now. I am going to quest for it after the event is over. I know it'll take me awhile to get it, but since I'll be posting a lot and playing the fishing game, it shouldn't take too long. And we're still going to have a quest thread right? Some people might donate to us.

I'm not going to get any green items till the event starts, lol. It's kinda weird. I plan to get an event avatar on Roliana, but on here, I don't. Maybe it's because the event clothes are half price on here.

I don't know when I'm going to sell the event items from Christmas and Halloween.

I think the fan would be more popular than the boa, but there might be some people who would like it.

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 02-16-2008, 10:20 PM

Yeah the belt is pretty cute. I can see a little of the chain hanging off the belt, which I think is pretty cute. :3

Yeah I want the one with the pink wings, I think, instead. Not sure yet...I might get the oen with the pink wings even though it doesn't match my current avatar. And yeah, I like the wings too, but there's no way, unless I sold off everything I had extras of, and everything I've purchased from the shops, to buy them. ;-;

Yeah I am about out of turns for the fishing...and then it will have to reset. I'm starting to actually make up the money in gold I spend on bait on selling the junk I catch. :3 So it's not too much of a loss yet...

We should definitely start a quest thread when this is all over. :3 I don't think we'll have too many places to post, and if we go in on a quest thread together, we'll be able to keep up with just one thread as opposed to three separate ones...it'll also keep the forums less cluttered, I think, in the longrun.

Yeah, I just want to see what might be in the shops, but I probably won't get one until after the event starts myself. :3 Mostly because they'll probably release a new set of clothes for the holidays, and I think that would have much cuter clothing.

Yeah, it's best to probably get extras of both the fan and the boa. :3

Kisrah
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-16-2008, 10:22 PM

The playful pose was one thing that got me. A lot of people seem to prefer black versions of items over white too.

I do like them both, but personally I like the white a little more. ^^;

Mushy Kylo Hendricks
*^_^*

Old 02-17-2008, 04:50 PM

I guess I'm caught in the middle. If I look at one, it grows on me, and if I look at the other, it grows on me. xD So basically, I can't imagine either of them being better over the other. ^^; So yeah, I can't pick favorites very well. I think it's something I've had a problem with since I was a kid. I like things to really equal out. It's weird...and stupid. Very silly.

...like, if I had an itch on one arm, I would scratch the opposite when I scratched the itch on the one arm, so it would balance out. o.O;

I'm better about it now. I shook off that need for equality, but I still have issues now and then with it. >>;