patchy
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-21-2008, 04:51 AM

aw T^T I misjudged the height of my desk and just dumped cake all over myself TT^TT
My dog was happy... I wasn't...

I'm glad you like it ^^;; and thats fine, I can wait, no rush.
Yeah, I liked the original myself but I thought it was kind of generic without the items and such but I didn't wanna go too crazy cause then it would detract away from the more realistic style.

Intoxicate
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Intoxicate

Old 05-21-2008, 04:52 AM

Will draw patchy~
Draw me back RAWRRR.

patchy
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-21-2008, 04:54 AM

8DDD yayz~

Thoth Star
(・・^...

Old 05-21-2008, 04:55 AM

@patchy: Bummer, what kinda cake? *stomach growls* @_____@
Oh good. I've just been under a lot of stress from school lately, so I can't spend as much time on art as I usually do... Yeah, I really like realistic style a lot. Thats what I've been practicing with paints and its really hard to get the shading just right.

@Intox: Hello~ hows it going?

Intoxicate
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-21-2008, 04:57 AM

Hey Thoth. :]
Whoa, patchy did great on your drawing. o___o
Lalalala~ It's 1 AM and I'm not tired... something is definitely wrong here.

DustyDreamer
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 05-21-2008, 04:59 AM

Thothy: Lolz Everyone eating now. I just had some chicken soup. *v* Mmm tasty.
I agree both are. ^^

Patchy: Awww!! Eepps. I have done that. XD
I like the way you shade. It really pops the image. ^^

Thoth Star
(・・^...

Old 05-21-2008, 05:00 AM

@intox: I know, patchy is fabulous~ x3

Have you been drinking lots of caffeine? Its 10pm here and strangely enough I'm kinda tired...

@dusty: Mmm, chicken soup. I had some butternut squash soup tonight, it was very very good!

Intoxicate
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-21-2008, 05:02 AM

Actually I'm avoiding caffeine~
Must be from my lifeguard thingy. After I swim I lose sense of time, I guess.

patchy
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-21-2008, 05:03 AM

@thoth
Vanilla and white T^T It was so sweet and delicious too~
And I know how that is, trust me. It's my senior year and I've been stupid busy with classes, finals, prom, various ceremonies and such plus all of my pixeling jobs, it's hectic ^^;;

@Intoxicate
You must be on EST cause it's 1AM here too ^^;; I have 2 finals exams tomorrow and of course I decided to stay up all night like usual XD

@dusty
Thank you ^_^

DustyDreamer
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 05-21-2008, 05:04 AM

*Waves to Intoxicate* I missed your posts. XD /silly
Its 1 here too..Im never tired until 3 or so. XP

Oooo....That sounds so exotic and tasty Thoth. Chicken soup is so generic. XD

Patchy, Ahh prom. XD I never went to my high school prom...or graduation. I was just happy to get out of there I took my diploma and ran. XD

Intoxicate
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-21-2008, 05:05 AM

Patchy, you're just like me, staying up the night before big exams. xD
My finals are on the last three days of school though. :/

@dusty:
-waves back-
Seems we're an EST group here. x]

DustyDreamer
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 05-21-2008, 05:10 AM

Seems that we are. ^^

I always remembered they did that. Gave you exams on the last days of school. Blah, I hated that. All you want to do is lay back and take it easy into summer, and instead you have to study and study. Gives you more stress during summer wondering how the heck you did.

Thoth Star
(・・^...

Old 05-21-2008, 05:12 AM

@intox: Yeah, caffeine can really dehydrate you, which is very very bad if you're swimming.
I used to be on a swim team and my coach was such a hard @sssss.

@dreamer: Generic can be very tasty too and yeah it was good. :drool:
Makes me want seconds.

patchy
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-21-2008, 05:13 AM

@dusty
yeah, I'm not really looking forward to either ^^;; The only upside to prom is I may get extensions which I've been wanting really badly.

@Intoxicate
*sighs* I have to get a 58 on my functions test to pass for the semester u_u;; I did really well last quarter but our regular teacher came back from her pregnancy leave and I had gotten used to doing nothing with the substitute and still getting good grades ^^;;

Intoxicate
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-21-2008, 05:16 AM

@Thothy: Urgh, I know. Dx I'm just glad it's not swim season here for either of the teams I'm on so I don't have to get up at 4/5 in the morning. Dx

@Patchy: Aww. ): Well, a 58 doesn't seem too difficult to get on your final. good luck, of course. <3

DustyDreamer
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 05-21-2008, 05:16 AM

I cant swim. T-T

Thoth: Lolz, then get seconds!! That is if theres any left. Then you can spoon feed me through the computer!

Patchy: Well, at least theres an upside! <3
And good luck n your exams, both of you (Intoxicate) Im sure youll do more than fine. ^^

Thoth Star
(・・^...

Old 05-21-2008, 05:19 AM

@intox: Woaaah, 4 or 5 is waaay too early. I'd have to get up at 6:30 am and climb into lukewarm water. Not fun. It was fun when it rained during practice and a lightning storm moved it... but than lightning hit near the pool and everyone was like THROWING themselves out of the pool... I helped a few ppl out but it was pretty scary. X___X

@patchy: I never went to my prom, cause my date was toooooo old. Dates older than 21 aren't allowed cause they can buy alcohol, but seriously, who cares??? *sigh*

@dreamer: *gets out spoon* Uuum, I think dumping this stuff on my computer might be a bad thing. Hahaha.

Intoxicate
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-21-2008, 05:23 AM

@Thothy:
Your coach is/was insane... ._.;;
The SOUND OF THUNDER is supposed to get you out for 30 minutes. xD
Eww, lukewarm water... Yeah, but 6:30 is when my bus comes...

I go to vocational school, so this is how it works:
Wake up: 4-4:30
HIGHSCHOOL1 Practice:5-6 Dx
Rush back home to go on the bus to Highschool 2.
Then blahblahblah school...
7-9 swimming for another team. xD;;

Torture...

patchy
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-21-2008, 05:24 AM

I wish I had a date u_u;; but I go to a small catholic school and plus I'm not allowed to bring a same-sex date. So two of my friends and I are going as a group since we're all dateless ^^;;

DustyDreamer
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 05-21-2008, 05:26 AM

Whoooa...that sounds scary. But I love lightening storms, they are very pretty to watch. I dont think Ive ever been near somewhere that lightening hits.
Lolz @ the date thing. I dont think there was an age limit to mine. My best guy friend who was 22 at the time, now hes 24, wanted to go and was bugging me cause for some reason, he likes proms. -.- I was like, no. XD

Being dateless can be a fun thing!! My older sister went to her prom and weird enough she was dateless, but she went with a group and had lots of fun. ^^

Awwwie...bummer. Ive got a vortex for a tummy. Im hungry again. T.T

Last edited by DustyDreamer; 05-21-2008 at 05:28 AM..

Intoxicate
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-21-2008, 05:28 AM

@Patchy: Ask a random frosh like me if you have to~ XD
I went to the prom with a junior this year. ;3

@Dusty: They're pretty until you get up close... then the lightning is all horror. D:

DustyDreamer
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 05-21-2008, 05:41 AM

Lolz...I can only imagine.
Jeebus, how about those crazy people that run after the storms to record em and what not. 0.0

Thoth Star
(・・^...

Old 05-21-2008, 05:45 AM

@intox: Yes, he was... And is. One day he was all, "I'm gonna be nice today and only make you swim 100 laps." I was all 'Yeah, thanks @ssshole.'

That storm moved in sooo fast though, so no one knew what was going on...
Your schedule is insaaaaane. @_____@ I could never keep up with something that fast pace... My schedule is mellow, its all 'Do it when you feel like it.' Lol.

@patchy: Well, that should be fun. Have a good time~
I had a fabulous time at the party I went to instead of the lame prom... We danced around a bonfire all night, drinking, smoking and singing. Fun times. And my date could be there, so it was all good.

Catholic schools are lame. X__x I would die if I was there... I'd get blue balls and DIE! D:

@dreamer: They are pretty, but I don't like when they're right above you... I've almost been struck like 20 times already, but this is Cali... People get struck by lighting all the time in Cali.... More often than someone who gets bit by a shark. I don't like those odds, since I was almost attacked by a shark too. Gah.

Haha, maybe he just likes the pretty women at proms? I hear they're lame, but supposedly my high school friend is supposed to ask me out next yr... When I'm 20, so I can have the "experience," cause I gotta go before I'm 21, otherwise I'd have to secretly sneak in and people will think I'm pedo or somethin , so I better go eventually... Maybeh.

I have a vortex-tummy too and a super super fast matabolism so I'm ALWAYS hungry and I'm ALWAYS talking about fooooooood~

patchy
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-21-2008, 05:55 AM

Ah well, I should probably go to bed ^^;;

Night all~

DustyDreamer
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 05-21-2008, 06:04 AM

Goodnight Patchy!! Sweet Dreams. ^-^

Lolz Thoth. Your post had me laughing. XD pedo..blue balls.XD

Ive never been to any kind of prom, not my junior high, or elementary. I dont really care much for it. XD Im not a party girl. The most Id dress up for is a wedding. And lordy, Ive been to too many of those...as well as too many funerals. Sad when you think about it.

Lolz..nah I think it was cause he wanted to start corrupting Americas youth. XD
I would bet anything if I had gotten him in, he would of let all his other alcoholic friends in. >.<

YES!! Another vortex tummy! I dont think Ive found another person like me. None of my friends, or family members have fast metabolism. My girlfriends are jealous cause I dont need to work out. XD Even if I were fat, Id be too lazy to go to the gym. Too much work. x.x