Kenora
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-11-2010, 07:33 PM

"The moron slipped and hit his head. hard." Riker grunted as they heaved him onto the couch, "Okay, everyone back up." Frowning he looked around, "umm... who here paid attention in health class?"

Talitha001
Send a message via AIM to Talitha001 Send a message via MSN to Talitha001 Send a message via Yahoo to Talitha001

Old 01-11-2010, 07:37 PM

Alana heard a noise and a scream and jumped up. She took off running to the building where the screams came from in time to see someone lying on the ground and a kid ask if anyone paid attention in health class. She went up to him.

"Whats going on? I can probably help my dads in the army and taught me a few things."

gloomythebear
i would rather be hated for who ...

Old 01-11-2010, 07:40 PM

rima looked around akwardly. "uhm...i have an A in health class and my dad was in the army and taught me some things too so i think i know more...." she mostly paid attention in only that class. before she heard anyone elses reply, she knelt down next to him and assesed the damage. "not much i can do exept maybe give him an asprin for the pain or something." she shrugged. she looked him over again and found there was bleeding on the back of his head, so she lightly turned his head so she could see better. "we'll have to fix this, i need a wash clothe and a bowl of cold water, but i dont have any bandages big enough to cover it when im done cleaning..." the proffesor had a rarely large head for somebody who teaches. "somebody go get me 2 asprins and a glass of water."

Kenora
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-11-2010, 08:32 PM

Frowning at the wound, he turned away and slowly closed the door. Thats not something a fall on mud will do to ya. "You heard the lady." He pushed past Alana as the other kids scattered to look for what Rima had requested. He pulled out his lighter and played with it. "Looks bad if you ask me."

Talitha001
Send a message via AIM to Talitha001 Send a message via MSN to Talitha001 Send a message via Yahoo to Talitha001

Old 01-11-2010, 08:37 PM

Alana sighed. She was used to being ignored so it wasent a big deal. She sat down on the floor nearby in case anyone else needed help. She would wait until someone asked her for assistance or a question. Its not like she had anything better to do.

gloomythebear

Old 01-11-2010, 08:56 PM

rima nodded in thanks as the other kids got what she asked. she dabbed the clothe in the cold water and gently patted the back of the proffesors head. she looked over to alana and motioned for her to come over. "do you see this mark here?" she pointed to the gash on his head. "its not supposed to look like that if he just hit his head, right? if he had just hit his head, it would be more jagged, but look, its a perfectly straight gash...i know one thing, he didnt fall..." she whispered so nobodyelse would hear. she shook her head still dabbing the cloth on his head. once it was clean enough, she turned him over and bandaged his head. "uhmm...proffesor?" she shook him trying to get him to open his eyes. he had a pulse, but was completely knocked out.

Kenora
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-11-2010, 09:09 PM

He leaned back against the foot of the couch, "Whattya talking about?" he looked over the arm of the chair to where the two where talking, trying to wake their teacher up, "He's gotta be out cold." He stood up and frowned, "I got something that might wake him up." He rummaged around his pockets and pulled out Caffeine pills. "Catch." Throwing the bottle to the two at the other end he sat on the arm of the couch. "That might help."

gloomythebear

Old 01-11-2010, 09:19 PM

rima looked at riker with cold eyes. she realy didnt like that guy. she caught the bottle with one hand and looked at the label. nothing too bad, just some caffeine pills. she shrugged and tilted the proffesors head back pushing the pills down his throat. as gross as it was. it helped. his eyes fluttered, but remained closed and she stirred him some more. "professor? im going to pour some water down your throat i need you to swallow." she poured down a bit of cold water and let him swallow. he still didnt look good, but was coming into contionsness.

Kenora
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-11-2010, 09:27 PM

He nodded and smirked, "What. I like to stay up at night." He chuckles, "They arent illegal as far as i know." Leaning over he frowned, "Cmon old man, tell me what you saw." The man groaned. "Not what we need, what happened."
Another groan.
"Very well, you two can play nurse. I'm tired," turning down the hall he called, "If he says something intellegable, come get me."

gloomythebear

Old 01-11-2010, 09:40 PM

rima nodded in his direction. "whatever" she called back. she looked back to alana and rolled her eyes. "he's so full of himself." she muttered under her breath. turning back to the proffesor she put a hand over his forehead. he had a high fever. she shook her head and stood up. she ran over to the kitchen getting some more pills and came back to find him sitting up on the couch and looking fine. rima walked over to him and felt his forehead again. normal. "uhm proffesor? what happened to you?" he looked up at her and shrugged. "i fell on my way back. thats all."

Kenora
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-11-2010, 09:51 PM

"This is going to be a very long break." He groaned as he collapsed on his bed, stretching and looking at the small window on he wall. Outside, the sky had become totally black. "Guess its too late to go to the mainland." He pulled out a smoke and lit up inhaling deeply. He'd been lying to the girls and was actually very much awake.

gloomythebear

Old 01-11-2010, 10:01 PM

rima was surprised he was awake. let alone no fever and talking. "w-wait, you mean y-you just fell? like that?" he looked around the room and then back to her. "thats what i said. yes." she got up again and walked to riker's room. she knew where it was because she knew the person who had that room before. "hey! riker! get your ass up and come here!" she said pounding on the door. she walked back to the living room and sat down next to the proffesor. "what do you think? my magic nursy powers come in handy?"

Kenora
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-11-2010, 10:16 PM

"What? He cant be concious yet." He threw open the door stormed out, glancing at the professor, "how the hell's he up? Professor, what happened to you?"
"I fell."
"Bullshit."
"I fell."
"That's a knife," Riker poked the bandaged wound.
"I fell."
"Really?"
"Really."
Shrugging, Riker sighed, "Fine, you fell. I really dont care."
"Good, than I have to go start the generators."
"Their on."
"I have to start the..."
"Fine, go!"

The professor began to walk drunkenly down the hall. Riker, frowning, flopped on the floor, "Somethings not right here."

gloomythebear

Old 01-11-2010, 10:19 PM

rima noddded. "your telling me." she stood up not wanting to be near riker and grabbed her art stuff from beneath the couch. she sat on the chair oposite from the couch and sat the art stuff on her lap. "now what?" she asked to nobody in particular.

zeldafreek
Well if the world tells me to sc...

Old 01-11-2010, 10:58 PM

Zen sat down by the girl to stay out of the way and maybe find someone who could not hate him he had seen her in the back of class rooms but never heard her name before "i'm Zen who are you?" he asked with a small smile

gloomythebear

Old 01-11-2010, 11:53 PM

hearing no reply, rima shrugged. "im off to my room then." she got up and began walking, but turned around before entering the hallway. "come get me if you need me." she turned back around and kept walking. "and...dont need me." she muttered under her breath. she couldnt stand to be around those kids for another second...they bothered her and she knew damn well she bothered them. she got to her bedroom door and smiled. home sweet home. she opened the door and walked in shutting in quietly behind her. she got undressed and slid under the covers in nothing but her underwear and bra. she was super comftorable and super tired. she closed her eyes and fell asleep to the sound of light buzzing in her mind.

Kenora
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-12-2010, 12:29 AM

"Oh, and here I was being my most charming. Usually works on the ladies too!" Smirking, he propped his feet up. "I gotta wonder why prof. would need the generator...." his sentence cut short as the power went out here, as well. "If that fucking bastard passed out on that generator, he had better hope that he only gets a hole in the head." he snarled and shot up, storming down the hall cursing violently.

zeldafreek

Old 01-12-2010, 12:36 AM

Zen heard the yelling down the hall and stood up as the power went out "FUCK no power here ither are we going to spend all break in the Damn dark" he started down the hall after the pissed off asshole from earlyer

gloomythebear

Old 01-12-2010, 12:38 AM

rima shot up straight in bed not being able to sleep. then the lights went off. rima couldnt hold her scream in this time, but it wasnt loud enough to reach the living room where everybody was. she fell off the bed and began searching around her room blindly for something that would be concidered light. she finally found a lighter and flipped it on fast. she couldnt stand being in the dark and alone. it reminded her too much of...not wanting to think about it, she jumped back onto her bed and clutched her covers tightly. soon, she was clutching so hard, her nails dug through the banket and into the palm of her hands.

zeldafreek

Old 01-12-2010, 12:43 AM

Zen heard a thunk as they passed Rima's room so he knocked "are you okay?" he asked through the door. "Rima it's Zen do you need any help?"

gloomythebear

Old 01-12-2010, 12:50 AM

rima heard zen's voice outside her door and she called back. "y-yea im f-fine." she lied. she kept her lighter on and walked over to the door. noticing she was still in her bra and underwear, she quickly slipped on what she had on earlier. she opened the door and held the lighter up to her face. when she saw him, she smiled. only for a second. "i-im f-fine. you c-can g-g-go back to what y-you were doing." the lighter went out for a second and rima bit her lip hard so she wouldnt scream again. she scrambled to light it but it fell and she knelt down to quickly search for it. she didnt know it, but she was crying at the moment.

Kenora
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-12-2010, 12:51 AM

"Get the little girl and head back to the living room," he snarled, grabbing his lighter and flicking it open. "I have to talk with our dear, caring, genius of academic leaders."

zeldafreek

Old 01-12-2010, 12:55 AM

Zen bent down and grabbed the lighter and light it, "hey i was heading to my room to grab a flashlight if you wanna come with," he told Rima helping her up seeing the tears but not mentioning them in front of what's his face off to his side

Kenora
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-12-2010, 01:02 AM

"i wouldnt trust a guy, in the dark, after just seeing you half naked, bringin you to his room!" he called over his shoulder as he turned the corner. The generator was in the back of the basement. "Great, you know something is gonna happen down there." Groaning, he heard the panicked screams of the rest of the students in the dorms. "Well thats my cue." he stepped down the hall slowly, raising his lighter high to get as much light in the area as he could.

gloomythebear

Old 01-12-2010, 01:04 AM

rima looked up at riker coldly. "not in the mood asshole" she said through gritted teeth. she considered following him and punching him, but was too emotionally unstable. she looked up at zen and blushed a little embarrased. "whatever." she relied following him.