krazykutekitten
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-28-2010, 04:14 AM

once there were four kingdoms. one for each main element: fire, nature, water, air. the were ruled by the princesses. they always lived in peace with each other until one day a monster came to the kingdom and people started missing. it was a werewolf gathering people for his army. the princess have been trying to stopp it but when they sent soldiers none would come back. the princess had no clue what was going to happn.

please my only rule is no cursing.

here is how i wish for your profiles to be i havemine for an example.

character name: anabeth
specis: human
kingdom: nature
bio: her main troops have gone missing leaving her with only her archers and her newer swordsmen. she fears the disapearnces are only the begining.
picture:

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 08-28-2010, 04:34 AM

(can i play one of the princess)

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 08-28-2010, 08:09 AM

character name: aradon
specis: werewolf
kingdom: rouge
bio: does not serve a kingdom or fallow the army of werewolfs fights for only those he choses and no one else

picture:

Last edited by Andraus; 08-28-2010 at 08:14 AM..

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 08-28-2010, 08:19 AM

Character name Serenity
Species human
age 17
kingdom Water
bio Serenity lost her people and not knowing about as well she finds out about it as well and wish she knew about it as well.
picture

krazykutekitten
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-28-2010, 01:51 PM

anabeth sat on her balcony with the wind rustling through her hair. she used to love coming out here to watch the children play in the streets and the adults trying to catch up with them. but now everyone was to scared to come outside. one of her servers came to her and told her that supper was ready she took one more look at the city and went inside to eat. after supper she walk around the castle. it was getting dark out and she figured she should go in. but she wanted to enjoy the air and the trees. anabeth sat on her bed swing that was outside. she laid down and a squirrel came up. it looked scared. "whats wrong little guy" anabeth said. the squirrel knowing that anabeth could understand told her that she saw a dead animal in the woods. anabeth gasped. "littl squirrel stay here will go get my coat and my sword and we can investigate.

Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 08-28-2010, 02:37 PM

character name: lindsey
specis: human
kingdom: fire
bio: lindsey's kingdom was the first to have dissapearences and her parents were some of the first to disapear. lindsey serches the woods for the monsters who killed her parents or if they are dead. she is the oldest of the four element princess's wich means she has to cary on the big job of protecting all four kingdom. she visits each princess daily.
picture:

Andraus

Old 08-28-2010, 04:33 PM

appears by anabeth ]you shouldnt go into the woods little girl it isnt safe[has a katana on my back]

krazykutekitten
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-28-2010, 05:05 PM

anabeth stps and examines the boy. "who are you calling little. and who are you' she asked.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 08-28-2010, 05:34 PM

lindsey walked around in the woods on her usual protrol. she stopped and heard something. she ran towards the noise and happened upon a boy and anabeth. they both looked at her. she looked at the boy and knew right away what he was. lindsey walked infront of anabeth. "anabeth step back. go back to your castel it isnt safe here hes a werewolf" lindsey said drawing her sword.

krazykutekitten
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-28-2010, 06:48 PM

anabeth watched lindsey come into view. "what do you mean hes a werewolf he doesnt look like a giant wolf with razor sharp teeth" anabeth said. "by the way why does everyone think i cant take care of my self. just because we nature people are nice to people doesnt mean we cant take care of our selfs. lindsey i know your parents were the first disapear it doesnt mean you have to protect everyone just go home and rest ok ill take patrol tonight. and you" she said looking at the boy "you should get out of the woods before something comes out"

Last edited by krazykutekitten; 08-28-2010 at 07:56 PM..

Andraus

Old 08-28-2010, 08:33 PM

looks at you both]i am aradon the werewolf rouge i dont serve the werwolf gathring i serve those who i choose i mean you nor any other princess any harm

krazykutekitten
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-29-2010, 06:24 AM

ok if you mean no harm then i guess its ok anabeth said and turned around to go towards her castel.

Andraus

Old 08-29-2010, 06:37 AM

muscles tense]get down you two![pussh you two down and gets down and you both see several dages fly by and hit the wall]

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 08-29-2010, 10:03 PM

gets up from ground and takes out swords. "what are those things" she said looking at the things in the wall. she heard a zip and turned to see more comeing. lindsey swirls her sword destroying them all. looks at anabeth then at aradon. " take her to her castel you two should be safe there ill hold them off why you two go.

Andraus

Old 08-29-2010, 11:13 PM

takes anabth and pushs her inn lindsys arms]your more importent then i am and you cant handle them i can[looks out into the woods]kig'yars,unggoys,yanme's and i think a lekgolo are very tough to beat in numbers but i can beat them eassily you cant[looksat you]get way from the forest here an head o the castle il deal with them

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 08-29-2010, 11:49 PM

lindsey was about to argue but another wave hit and she took anabeth and ducked. she just looked at aradon " ok" she said and grabed anabeths arms and ran towards anabeths castle. " good luck" lindsey yelled back "try not to get killed" she arrived on the castle grounds and ran into the gates holding anabeths arm and told the guards to close the gates. they ran up stairs and anabeth and lindsey went to the balcony and could see the things flying up in the air.

Andraus

Old 08-30-2010, 12:06 AM

you see fire arrows striking the hearts of the yanme's and blood flying in the air]

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 08-30-2010, 01:22 AM

watches quietly and wonders if all werewolfs are bad. turns around and watches anabeth brush her hair and go in her bathrrom then sits on a couch and lays down. slowly falls asleep.

Andraus

Old 08-30-2010, 03:55 AM

wakes up lindsey and she sees me coverd in blood and my katana stained]"it is finished.....your people are safe for the moment."goes to thewall an rests back on it sinking to the floor]

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 08-30-2010, 09:39 PM

-gets a glass and poors some water in it. "here drink this " she said giving aradon the glass and smiled sweetly and thenwent down stairs to the kitchen to get lunch leaving aradon with anabeth

Andraus

Old 08-30-2010, 09:48 PM

walks down o the kicthen with lindsey "thank you for your hospitaility"pulls out a yanmes headand sticks it on a spear"put this out front of the gate it will help prevent those creatures from atacking ehre again"

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 08-30-2010, 09:54 PM

lindsey looke at the head as aradon handed it to hear. "ok but i need you to do me a favor"

Andraus

Old 08-30-2010, 09:55 PM

"yes princess?"

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 08-30-2010, 09:58 PM

i need to go get the other two princesses and bring them here since the woods are getting more dangerous i need you to help me. anabeth should be safe for now i think you scared off any more people for a while. i need you to go get the water princess while i get the air princess it will be easier for me to protect them with them in one place. so will you help me" she said

Andraus

Old 08-30-2010, 10:01 PM

"the air princess will be easy but the water princess will be difficult if i am to get to her il have to cut threw the rally point of the werewolfs