lunanuova
l u n a

Penpal

Old 10-31-2009, 01:35 PM

@Fading: Everytime I look at your gold, theres loads more. It's going up and up really quickly!

aneru
\ (•◡•) /

Eralea: I'm guessing you're in Newy York or somewhere like that? (if I guessed on time zones correctly)
Moonless: Aww...just jump in, put your 2 cents worth in....

Moonless Midnight
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via MSN to Moonless Midnight

@Sin: What's wrong with saying that?

@Era: What kind of costume you sewing?

Luciana SinCross
~Fiesty Gothic Beauty;

Old 10-31-2009, 01:36 PM

@Fading- Awesome! I'm a Wallflower family member! Huzzah!

And as to your question For-chan, I am dressing up for Halloween. I'm going as a Magical Catgirl! :3 And I will be nuts with yew all! >w<

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 10-31-2009, 01:36 PM

@Luna: Actually, that's because I'm playing Tetris in another window XD Haven't been able to get my Game gold yet today ^^;

Erailea
Lost soul

Old 10-31-2009, 01:37 PM

@ Moonless - haha, I edited my post afterwards. I'm sewing my jacket to be a close match to a book character cosplay - Karigan Galadeon from Green Rider <3

@ aneru - I'm east coast time, so ya, that would include states like NY, FL, MD, etc

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 10-31-2009, 01:37 PM

@Erailea - Awesome.

@Luciana - Double awesome! And welcome to the Wallflower family!

I think I'll wear my Renaissance Faire garb. I seem to always wear it lately. But the bodice holds in my jelly rolls >_>

@Fading - The Eagles are a very classic rock band. That is one of their most famous songs.

Moonless Midnight
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-31-2009, 01:38 PM

@Era: Is that a good book? I've never heard of it ^^"

Facade
Ticking Time Bomb of Titillation

I'm not dressing up tonight, Cookie. D:
We have a competition for Marching Band today, but I'm not going, 'cause I've been out the past two days and refuse to waste my Halloween there when I can pass as sick! xP;

If I knew that I wasn't going, I would've gotten a costume. :gonk:

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

@Cookie: Weird how I've never heard of them :gonk:
Or maybe there just aren't enough people here that like them...:(

Moonless Midnight
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-31-2009, 01:39 PM

O-o Did you just change your avi Fading?

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

@Moonless: It's been like that for around ten minutes I think o_o

aneru
\ (•◡•) /

@ Facade: Must be some butterfinger... I love Hotel California as well. My Uncle was the one who first introduced me to the Eagles. As well as Train. (He says Drops of Jupiter remind him of me)
@ For-Chan: Are you dressing up?
@ Fading: Really? You haven't heard of them? Who do you like to listen to? And I had the tower defense game open in another window...hardly paying attention to it and ended up getting farther than I have before....

Luciana SinCross
~Fiesty Gothic Beauty;

Old 10-31-2009, 01:40 PM

@For-Chan- Thank-you much! I feel so welcome and loved. :3 And don't worry about jelly rolls. I have em' too! xD

So, I guess we're on the discussion of music now? xD

Anyone here heard of the band Kamelot? They are a Symphonic Opera Metal band that hail from Europe in Sweden and Germany.

Moonless Midnight
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-31-2009, 01:41 PM

@Fading: O-o maybe i didn't see it cause i was playing the fishing game and because the thread moves fast XD

@cookie: btw i added you as a friend XD

@Sin: That sounds cool, i haven't heard of em though...

Erailea
Lost soul

Old 10-31-2009, 01:42 PM

@ Moonless - It's my absolute favorite series. It's still ongoing, but it's been the only book to ever grab me so well and make me so interested in the characters and happening of the plot line. If you have time I'd say look into it :D Though I have to say, just from experience of having given it to others, everyone seems to agree that you can't go off the back of the book (as far as the 1st one goes). You read the back and everyone seems to go "meh", but then they read the book and get addicted to it. Haha

@ aneru - mmm, butter fingers. Can't tell you when I last had one of those XD

Luciana SinCross
~Fiesty Gothic Beauty;

@Moonless- They are extremely good. The lead singer, Roy Khan, has amazing vocals.

@For-Chan- I know. I've been dieting for six months. I'm loosing weight, and I need to loose a bit more. I'm hoping I can before Christmas. It's a goal of mine. :3

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

@Facade - *gasps* You're skipping! You bad boy! And get creative with your costume, make something up.

@Fading - Well now you have. Educate yourself.

@aneru - Probably in my Ren Fair costume ^_^

@Luciana - You're welcome. That is my intention. :D My jelly rolls are out of control lately. I need to exercise more and choose some healthier things to eat D:

I have never heard of them. D: I listen to a lot of well, I'm not sure how to describe what I listen to. Like, soft alt? I dunno XD

@Midnight - Ok. I tend to ignore friend requests for a few days because I get a lot of random ones. I prefer to only friend people who talk to me you know.

Facade
Ticking Time Bomb of Titillation

Old 10-31-2009, 01:43 PM

@Aneru: Holy crap, you're a Train fan too!? :heart:
I LOVE Drops of Jupiter! I was craving for it to come on on my playlist all last night, but I was too lazy to actually hunt it down. xD;

It's probably one of my other most favorite songs EVER. Drops of Jupiter reminds me a lot of my childhood, simply because I was eighty or nine when it came out. P:

@Cookie: Pfft, whatever, I'm a Senior! This year is truly my least favorite. Besides, two of my teachers were absent all week, so I didn't have anything to do in school! I have too many study halls. :cry:

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 10-31-2009, 01:44 PM

@Aneru: I dunno. The first American band I ever got into was the Backstreet Boys because back in elementary some of the people were dancing to one of their songs...'Larger than Life' I think. Then it was Linkin Park because a classmate told me they were 'awesome'. There were some others like the Beetles that my dad listens to...but not much. I've been looking for more on the Internet, but so far only have a few that got me interested. Heard of Green Day, Evanescence, Within Temptation, My Chemical Romance, etc...it's all a jumbled a mess ^^;;;

@Luciana: Haven't heard of them, are they good? :O

@Moonless: Ah, I see XD Yeah, I'm distracted right now too...thread moves so fast! Dx

@Cookie: I try, but I rarely listen to music. >_>

lunanuova
l u n a

Penpal

Old 10-31-2009, 01:44 PM

I love that song too! C: :drool:

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 10-31-2009, 01:45 PM

@Fading - *gasps* How can you not like listening to music? I love music! I go crazy without music! Music makes the world go round! What's wrong with you man?!?!

@Luciana - I refuse to diet. Because if you start to diet, you always have to diet. I prefer to try to change my habits. I do ok when I stick with it, I just really need to stick with it. I'm not very self-motivated x_X

Erailea
Lost soul

Old 10-31-2009, 01:45 PM

@ For-Chan- I feel ya. I should be excersising as well, but I have no drive to. I did martial arts in school, but since I'm out... ya. It's to expensive for me to pick up right now too and I hate gyms >__<

See you guys later. I need to run. Nice talking with all of you!

Luciana SinCross
~Fiesty Gothic Beauty;

Old 10-31-2009, 01:46 PM

@Fading- Yes. Kamelot is an AMAZING band. I will get a link for you.

Anyone who is interested in the idea of the band Kamelot, please click this link. You won't be disappointed. This is one of their most popular songs. :3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9hGHnXPEi4

Moonless Midnight
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-31-2009, 01:46 PM

@Era: I'll check it out some time

@Sin: I'll look em up on youtube

@Cookie: That's true XD But i only add people that I talk to anyways, otherwise how can they be a friend?