TheYaoiButterfly
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via MSN to TheYaoiButterfly Send a message via Yahoo to TheYaoiButterfly

Old 10-27-2009, 07:39 PM

If you had to choose an anime to live in why would you want to live there?
I'd have to say......Rurouni Kenshin. I've been learning about Japanese history in my history class this semester and the time period seems really interesting.

If you had to choose a anime character to start a relationship with who, where are they from, and why?
eeehhhhh....I don't really want to answer that cause I just don't think it's right to make that sort of decision when it's probably not even feasible for the person to feel the same way for me.

If you had to choose what anime would you watch over and over?
Rurouni Kenshin hands down

If you had to choose what anime could you not live without watching?
There are so many @_@ I'll list a couple of them.

Outlaw Star
Rurouni Kenshin
One Piece
Trigun
and many others 8D

PsychoFerret
Ferret of Love~
Send a message via AIM to PsychoFerret Send a message via Yahoo to PsychoFerret

Old 10-29-2009, 03:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAngel21 View Post
Probably Escaflowne. The idea of mecha + medieval sword&sorcery really rocks my world.

Quote:
If you had to choose a anime character to start a relationship with who, where are they from, and why?
Treize Khushrenada from Gundam Wing. He's your typical aristocratic gentleman. I picture him to be a lover of opera, classical theater, and deep down a lover of literature. He seems to me to be very intellectually sound and terribly charismatic. And handsome. Not to mention he's wealthy.

Quote:
Ghost in the Shell, both SAC, the original, and the new movies. I can't get enough of the whole futuristic, cybernetic sort of world. I love it!

Quote:
Last Exile.

ichigo8504
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via Yahoo to ichigo8504

Old 10-29-2009, 04:04 AM

Quote:
I would actually like to live in Inuyasha. I love the demons and the fact that it takes place in historic Japan. I don't want to pick some magical girl anime, because I wouldn't have any of the powers.

Quote:
hmmm....tough one. Tamahome from Fushigi Yugi. I was in love with him ever since I first watched the anime.

Quote:
Too many of them. Now I can handle Revolutionary Girl Utena, Sailor Moon, some of InuYasha, and Fushigi Yugi

Quote:
None that I can actually think of. I just love to watch new anime all the time.

DarkAngel21
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-14-2009, 05:23 AM

I'm excited that there are new entries including Fushigi Yugi which recently had been added. i can say that i have not finished that anime yet. And i'm excited the last exile has entered the mix i just started that one and it is really interesting.

Oh, definitely would have to say a new anime has been added to list for me and that is Kuroshijitsu i think i'm pretty close to the spelling :P

guibin
In this world physically but not...

Old 11-14-2009, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Bleach, yeah I know it's mainstream but I really want to be a vaizard.

Quote:
Hiiragi Kagami from Lucky Star. I love her her attitude and stubbornness, it's quite cute. Guess I'm into the tsudere type of anime girls because my other two choices were Kouzuki Kallen from Code Geass and Katsura Hinagiku from Hayate no Gotoku.

Quote:
I'm not sure....Code Geass maybe but eventually it'll get tiring no matter how good. Do movies count because I choose all Makoto Shinkai movies.

Quote:
Not sure either...

Karvo
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Karvo Send a message via MSN to Karvo

Old 11-14-2009, 09:39 PM

Gintama, because I love the futuristic aliens & samurai. :D

Kyou, from Fruits Basket. Because, I adore his character, even the dark part, if anything I found that more of an attraction then before. :O

XXX Holic.

Bleach. It is awesome. (Cept for the bount. Ehhhh.)

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 11-14-2009, 10:11 PM

Quote:
This is a tough choice. Hm... I would have to choose either Black Jack or Miami Guns.

I would live in the Black Jack universe because it cool and Black Jack is an interesting anime. Also at some point I get to meet Black Jack.

As to why I would pick Miami Guns, that is because it is funny and surreal place to be in. It is the closest I am going to get to my home town after all. XD! Also, it would be interesting to live in a place where funny things happen.

Quote:
I would have to pick D from Vampire Hunter D. I picked him because he is an interesting character to be around with and it seems he would listen to my problems and he wouldn't judge me. Also, he looks like he could use some love too. ;)

Quote:
I would watch Vampire Hunter D and Vampire Hunter D: BloodLust over and over again. That is one of the few anime that I can watch over and over again without getting bored of it. :)

Quote:
It's a tie between Hellsing, Vampire Hunter D, Speed Grapher, and Black Jack. :)

SnowFlame
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-29-2009, 04:03 PM

i would probably choose any anime Gakuen Alice because i would like to have the abilities of Ice and Fire and i would be enrolled in the Dangerous Ability class and make Persona like me and make me his favorite who he will not or can't ever hurt

i would with Sa Sakujun from Saiunkoku Monogatari. i would show him love and make him love me and want to change for me and beacuse i think he is capable of the totally "i-would-do-anything-for-you-and damn-anybody-else" kind of love which i think would totally suit me

or with Gaara of Naruto so that i could show him that someone loves him and make him not lonely anymore

probably hunter x hunter or ghostfighter

any shoujo anime with magical powers

Sounds fun to answer these questions...

Demoncat
Unknown species
Send a message via MSN to Demoncat

Old 11-29-2009, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Pokemon...er... because its awesome, though I don't like the anime as much as the game... I would live there because I could have REAL pokemon, and it would be fun to travel around anyways. XD

Quote:
Neuro~, he's from Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro, though I think he would pound my face into the ground I still love him anyways. XD

Quote:
SGT Frog, the anime never gets old. XD

Quote:
Theres not really a anime that I couldn't live without... though there are alot I like, I guess if there was only one anime left in the world I would hope it would be Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro. :D

@LizzyCollinsDeArc, i'm glad to see that i'm not the only Vampire Hunter D fan around here. XD

Last edited by Demoncat; 11-29-2009 at 04:23 PM..

Hielin
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-29-2009, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Uh...Ouran, maybe? I mean, surrounded by many hot guys - yea ;)

Quote:
Hosaka, from Minami-Ke. um..not really a relationship I would want, he's just awesome :D And hot too.
Or Fujioka, also from Minami-Ke. He's really sweet :).
Ah, Firo from Baccano. Yea...hot ;)

Quote:
Minami-Ke

Quote:
Minami-Ke

Zackarai
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-16-2009, 08:41 AM

Quote:
I'd want to live in Kyou Kara Maou, or Yu Yu Hakusho... Because they have hot guys. :D

Quote:
Hmm... either Conrad Weller from Kyou Kara Maou or Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho. Because they're both really nice.. they're pretty much perfect. And they're cute!

Quote:
A really long one. If not, then I might get bored with it. Kyou Kara Maou is kinda long, and I've only seen it once so far. So I'll pick that one.

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 12-17-2009, 02:35 AM

an anime to live in why i want to live there:
i think it'd be great to live in the 'fullmetal alchemist' anime... it's like our world only better! i think i'd like to do some sort of alchemy though... that's one of the biggest appeals to living in that world...

an anime character i would start a relationship with, where are they from, and why:
this is super hard because there are so many fellas i just adore... but if i had to pick one he would be, takeru from 'the devil does exist' (akuma de sourou)... i guess i have a thing for the wounded soul type... i am a sucker for a guy who needs a saving... of some sort...*ahem*

the anime i would watch over and over:
'gokusen' will always be my favorite anime and i already have 'gokusen' marathons all the time... maybe once every couple months... it never ceases to make me laugh and that's why i like it so much!

the anime i could not live without watching:
i don't think i would have been as into anime if i hadn't caught the first episode of 'fullmetal alchemist' on adultswim when they were just starting the series over... so i wouldn't be who i am now if i hadn't seen it... but these days, i live for new 'bleach' episodes!

Avolition
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-20-2009, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Either the Feudal Era of " Inu Yasha ", the world of the Anime movie " Howl's Moving Castle ", Miyazaki's other work " Princess Mononoke ", or even " Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind " or the world of " BLAME! " - even if I'd get killed instantly in the first and last. " Air Gear " - who wouldn't love that? I totally adore it, and all the time wish tech. like that were real. Being able to blade around at super fast speeds, and pretty much the entire gang and Status of everything . . whoa. It's just amazing, in my opinion.

" Angelic Layer " as well, carrying on from " Air Gear ". You might think me childish for wishing that one could control dolls that fought and looked amazingly beautiful and frightening, strong, etc - but I would give a lot to be able to do something like that. Since watching the anime, I`ve been graving it. Worlds like " Pokemon " and " Yu Gi Oh " would also be amazing.

For " Inu Yasha " - I`ve always adored the ideas of living in a world full of demons we could see - and when they tend to be at least semi-cute bishies, who wouldn't? Kidding~. Living in such a beautiful setting as it is portrayed would be heaven - it's also a time that I would want to have been born in either way, in spite of how worse off humanity might have been back then compared to now.

" Howl's ", " Mononoke ", and " Nausicaa" have to speak for themselves. They are absolutely beautiful and enchanting settings/worlds, full of magic and creatures beyond ones' general imagination. It's fantastic and alluring - it would drive me crazy, if I could jump from this world to those.

" BLAME! " would be a setting I would want to traverse through. Because it's difficult and scary, and you'd probably end up dead within just a little while if you were to suddenly switch between the two worlds. I`ve had a recent obsession with the manga/anime since reading/seeing them.

There are so, so many reasons why.

Quote:
Lol! If I " had to ". I don't think I would, whether I had to or not. Sure, there are many anime characters that I`ve fallen in love with and fangirled/swooned over, but that's just . . no.

Quote:
Forever and ever and then some? Probably xxxHOLiC. While I don't like the fact it's crossed over with Tsubasa Chronicles - I absolutely adore this anime. Completely. I completely love the characters and the creatures inside, I love the message it sends and the artwork. Movies included, of course. I could watch this repeatedly until I die - and just talking about it sparks a craving to watch it again. X _ x

Quote:
I couldn't choose, sadly. I need all my anime!!

StarFighter
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-24-2009, 03:28 AM

Oh wow, never thought of that before...hmm, well do i get to have the guy? lol, I think I would like to live in either Skip Beat, Ouran High School, or Hana-Kimi (live action Korean)...well that's for the real life kind of Anime, if its a Sci-fi one I would like to be in either Vandread or Witch Hunter Robin....or maybe Sailor Moon...this is so hard to pick just one!!!!!!

Lol...lets see...um Ren from Skip Beat...he's the tall Dark haired guy. And I would choose him because he's tall, Dark and handsome, plus he's quiet and you don't know much about him, and he is unique.

Either Ouran High School, Vampire Knight, or Sailor Moon...

I think it would have to be Fruits Basket, it's just to funny not to have seen it, it's just to funny!

Thanks that was great, evil but great, it's so hard to just pick one for any of these.... :D

fuyumi_saito
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via MSN to fuyumi_saito

Old 12-27-2009, 04:02 AM

Quote:

Sounds fun to answer these questions...
I would want to live in the world of Aria. I think it's so neat how the worlds are connected, and there are so many different types of people.. I also like the idea of a world covered in water..it's just so interesting.

as for the second question. I find this one very difficult. I don't really know. Though according to this quiz i just took*due to not knowing what to put* I should date Kent from Princess Ai...Haven't read the manga..and no idea who he is but..yeah.. umm.. maybe sanosuke from ruroni kenshin. Or perhaps youhei from the devil does exist XD

one anime..um. Not sure. Perhaps gokusen ^^

There isn't an anime I couldn't live without I think. Perhaps Descendants of darkness, but more so the manga, not the anime.

sailor star rainbow
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-27-2009, 05:59 PM

Quote:
If you had to choose an anime to live in why would you want to live there? Sailor Moon and Why I have all ways wanted to be a Sailor Scout since I was a teen. other then that has quite a few made ups characters that mighty work out to.

If you had to choose a anime character to start a relationship with who, where are they from, and why? Usagi Tsukino form Sailor Moon city Azabu-Juuban. Why I can relate to her I am huge cry baby,can't stand math are English class.

It would be Sailor Moon with out a doubt.

It would have to be DBZ all of it I am sorry but I dislike that anime a lot.
:)

itsthepolice
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-27-2009, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Probably Death Note :3 The world itself isn't too different than ours now, besides the high crime rates and Shinigami world thing.

Quote:
Raito Yagami, pre-Kira. The smart, bored, and (in my opinion) adorable teen from DN.

Quote:
Only one? Dx
Probably OHSHC.

Quote:
All of them! ;D