Switzerland

Old 01-24-2010, 07:59 PM

No I havn't seen his dance.... -opens up youtube tab- Im on it!

Edit::

Dude... POCKY :D Now I get what it means! I love pocky!

Sadistic Lemon
Speaker of Muffled

Old 01-24-2010, 08:05 PM

Pocky is the single most amazing snack invented xD Mikado are just trying to steal Pocky's glory in the UK. Mikado is nice, but nothing beats the original lol!

-dances with Prussia- What is your favorite episode? My favorite is where Gemany, Japan and Italy are stranded on an island and in the end they find China town in the middle of it xD (priceless scene) and of course when England wants one of them to sit in Busbys chair...

I have to go eat foods I will be back later!

Switzerland

Old 01-24-2010, 08:09 PM

Oki! My favorite episode(s) are 39 and 40! I adore baby america!! -swoons- <3 I also love the episode where you see young America and he's visiting with England but england has to leave. But when he comes back America is all like, WHOOSH, Im a big boy now! Lol.... yeah....

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 01-26-2010, 04:54 AM

Hi, Switzerland! Since we've already got a thread for Hetalia, I went ahead and merged your thread with the existing one. Just remember to stay on topic. :)

Switzerland

Old 01-26-2010, 11:07 AM

Ok! Sounds good.

Larxene
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-27-2010, 03:23 AM

Axis Powers: Hetalia is such a great series, da.
I host my own Hetalia hangout on another site. America, Russia, England, and Canada have to be my favorite characters out of the series.

Switzerland

Old 01-27-2010, 11:47 AM

Canada is such a cutey! I love his little teddy bear :)

shinigamikarasu
(^._.^)ノ

Penpal

Old 02-02-2010, 02:52 PM

Agreed. Canada is one of the most adorable characters on the show. He's been one of my favorites from the moment I found his comic. Prussia is also on the top of my list. Considering he's not a country anymore, he's still pretty epic. I've also taken a liking to Hong Kong. Hopefully there will be more of him in the future. Also. S.Italy's grouchy-ness makes him even more adorable than his brother in my opinion.

Pairings I've grown fond on include: Prussia/Canada, Germany/N.Italy, Spain/S.Italy, France/England, America/Japan, and Sweden/Finland.

Kuri

Old 02-02-2010, 03:10 PM

I am completely obsessed/in love with this series. Most of the pictures on my computer are Hetalia related, and most of the music I have is because it reminded me of a character or pairing within the series. XD I roleplay as France and Spain, and I'm going to cosplay as Spain for a meet-up in my city this march...!

I'm fond of near every pairing you can think of, and I love all of the characters like crazy. (Except for Turkey. He's just. Too hairy for my tastes.) I'm especially fond of England, France, Canada, America, Spain, Austria, Prussia, and South Italy, though, and some of my favourite pairings are France/Canada, France/England, Spain/S. Italy, and Austria/Prussia. I like Greece/Japan, too. XD

Arthur Kirkland
[APH] England
Send a message via AIM to Arthur Kirkland Send a message via MSN to Arthur Kirkland Send a message via Yahoo to Arthur Kirkland

Old 02-02-2010, 06:02 PM

I love this series, in real life my friends are sick of me yapping on around it. I've always been interested in history, I have history as an option so I do it three times a week. But, seriously, Hetalia messes up your mind and you can't look at the world in the same way again. xD

My favourite characters (not in order):
England (Obvious)
America
Russia
Prussia
Greece
South Italy
North Italy
Germany
Ukraine
Hungary
Spain
China
Kumajirou (Canada's polar bear)

My favourite pairings are:
England x America
Canada x Kumajirou
Russia x China
Germany x North Italy
Germany x Prussia
Spain x South Italy
Spain x Greece
South Italy x Greece
Sealand x Seychelles
Sealand x Latvia

Also, am I the only one who thinks Hetalia will bring world peace some day? :3

Kuri

Old 02-02-2010, 08:43 PM

I definitely think Hetalia could bring world peace, if only people were more open-minded to it...! It seems like so many people get offended by it, which I just don't understand. It's all in good fun.

shinigamikarasu
(^._.^)ノ

Penpal

Old 02-03-2010, 01:40 PM

Just like how they couldn't put Korea's character in the anime and even had to take the show off of television (in Japan) because people were complaining. At least it's still being released on the Internet, though.

Hey, did anyone else hear about how they are making a Hetalia movie. What do you think it would be about? I've just found announcements that the movie was in production. I can't find anything on what it's going to be about. Personally I think it's going to focus on N.Italy, Germany, and Japan, since they seem to be the major characters. Along with the Allies, anyway. Hopefully they'll at least put some Prussia in it.

Louis duLac
Purveyor of Yaoi

Old 02-03-2010, 06:46 PM

Hetalia movie? XD

I watch Hetalia whenever I need a laugh in my day. It's the only comedy series I've come across that can also write in some pretty deep, serious scenes without looking cheesy. : )

Lethargie
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-07-2010, 12:19 AM

I love the small Russia clip, where he jumps out of the plane because there's snow on the ground to "cushion the fall",
and where Russia is talking to... i think Stalin about russia,
and the food/cold/everything else that "can't be helped'

I like russia most, but i like Germany, Italy, and Canada as well.

neechee
咬み殺す...
Send a message via AIM to neechee Send a message via MSN to neechee

Old 06-28-2010, 11:31 PM

this is one of the best fandoms i ever got in !
this is so adorable , so cute , so everything :D

i'm a cliché yaoi pairing fan since my favorite one is
germany x italy *w* so adorable it huuurts.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-18-2010, 12:51 AM

I thought of something, Hetalia is rated 17+ (the anime is). I know a lot of teens like Hetalia and it has a teen following. I hope the manga isn't down graded just for the teen following... If it is, I am going to be sad/disappointed. :cry:

Hetalia isn't really made for teenagers in the US market though, it just appeals to them for some reason. Tokypop and Funimation shouldn't downgrade it just to make it viewable for the Teen Market. >_<;

Anyways, I like the anime and the manga, it is really awesome. I read some scans of the manga and liked it. I just hope Tokyopop doesn't kill it. If they rate it Mature, I will :heart: them very much. Shoot, Funimation must of rated Hetalia TVMA (because Rightstuf listed Hetalia as 17+). I :heart: them for that as well. :) I hope they didn't edit out the scene where...

SPOILERX

Where the allies send Italy back in a box with the F-word on it.
Man... that scene made me lol. :P