Shiki Nekozawa
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Shiki Nekozawa

Old 07-06-2010, 08:22 PM

which kage or is it all the kages?

YamiSora
~

Old 07-07-2010, 04:03 AM

meh.......Sora liked the beginning, but then they added more Sasuke and it just got worse and worse.....the only thing that is making Sora read it anymore is his love for Naruto and Naruto actually meeting his parents!!!! XDD

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 07-08-2010, 03:07 AM

Lost interest after all my favorite characters got offed. T_T

Not a fan of Naruto (the character) and now I'm only reading it to see how the rest of the Akatsuki will get offed...
I feel sorry for the Kyuubi...finally getting out after all these years, only to be beat up by a kid, robbed of a load of chakra, and then promptly stuffed back into its cage. And Naruto had the gall to say he wouldn't mistreat it. >_<

IadulDraculai
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-10-2010, 09:00 AM

Oh god, I'm terrified at how it's turning out, though learning about Kushina was pretty cool. I kind of like her, she seems cool.

I got kind of fed up after the Invasion of Konoha arc fizzled out so badly.
I have to admit, for as angry as I was after Jiraiya, I still stuck to the series, but Pein's death was just pathetic.
And I was 'emotionally' ready for Kakashi's death (Horrible fan here).

I find Killerbee annoying, I know that's horrible of me, but seriously...

Last edited by IadulDraculai; 07-10-2010 at 09:13 AM..

g0ldfish
FACEBOOK, Y U NO LOVE ME?!

Old 07-10-2010, 02:40 PM

I just started Naruto Shippuden last week and I can't stop watching. *-*
My favorite caracter is Kankuro so I was glad to see him. 8D

Tsuchi Ishi
My name translates from Japanese...

Old 07-12-2010, 08:20 PM

I LOVE the Akatsuki! They are my favorite part of the anime which I really like. In fact, the only character I don't like is Naruto himself! Ironic isn't it?

IadulDraculai
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-13-2010, 01:08 PM

A lot of people don't like Naruto. I don't mind him. he's a typical shonnen genre hero. I find Ichigo (Bleach) more annoying.

I liked the Akatsuki before they sort of fizzled out. Back in the day when Pein (yeah, I'm spelling it that way) was just a dark sploch on paper, and Konan was...made of paper.

I really liked Konan for a while. I thought she was pretty cool, but then it became clear to me that she's just a blue haired, big breasted version of Sakura.
I don't particularly hate her, I just wish the girls in the series would grow backbone, but like I said, Naruto is a pretty standard shonnen series.

The Roze
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-13-2010, 04:52 PM

I'm not sure whether I prefer Shippuuden to Naruto. All of the Akatsuki are dying and I think the latest episode (167) completely ruined Pein/Pain's image by making him show way too much emotion for a dead body that's simply being used as a puppet by Nagato. I'm also getting annoyed with all the filler they're including. I don't read the manga, but I can still tell if it's filler or not, and it's really getting on my nerves. Although, to be fair, so far there isn't as much filler in Shippuuden as there was in Naruto.

IadulDraculai
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-15-2010, 10:27 AM

I don't know. It seems like after Sasuke left, the entire series of the first Naruto was filler, but I stopped watching that one after that except when it came on cartoon network back in the day before they killed off Toonami.
I actually find the original series more tolerable as far as fillers go, but episode 101 is the only one I really regard as canon.

I stopped watching Shippuuden a little less than a year ago, after it premiered on Disney (Last Halloween I dress up as Konan ever. Barhopping was miserable). Nothing against Shippuuden, just Disney.
I think one of the last episodes I saw was the one where Jiraiya dies,a nd the beginning of the Sasuke/Itachi fight. I find the fillers in Shippuden oddly insufferable, and cant stand all of the 'original characters'. It seems like all over the world people are crapping out mary sues.
Sora and the kissy chick were my last favorite. I know a lot of girls like Sora, but I just don't think the kyuubi should be 'duplicated' in any way. It's not something that should be messed with, especially with recent manga developments.

But after that, I really don't recall any of the fillers, or if I've seen any.

Last edited by Antagonist; 07-19-2010 at 12:53 PM..

The Roze
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-15-2010, 04:43 PM

Yeah, Naruto episode 101 was awesome. I wasn't sure if it was filler or not, but I didn't really care. I also liked the one where Shino laughs. Fillers which only last an episode aren't so bad but the ones which are stretched out into a long chapter really annoy me.

IadulDraculai
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-15-2010, 05:12 PM

I definitely agree with you on that one! I think that's the reason why I liked 101 so much. I'm sad to say I missed the one with Shino, in all my years as a Naruto fan, i still haven't seen it :( But it looks awesome.

The Roze
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-15-2010, 09:22 PM

It is. I saw it on the list of episodes once before I got to it, and of course, seeing the title "Laughed Shino" made me really want to see that episode. You really should watch it, even if it is filler. It's quite a random episode, and I just couldn't stop laughing when I watched it!

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 07-19-2010, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IadulDraculai View Post
Oh god, I'm terrified at how it's turning out, though learning about Kushina was pretty cool. I kind of like her, she seems cool.

I got kind of fed up after the Invasion of Konoha arc fizzled out so badly.
I have to admit, for as angry as I was after Jiraiya, I still stuck to the series, but Pein's death was just pathetic.
And I was 'emotionally' ready for Kakashi's death (Horrible fan here).

I find Killerbee annoying, I know that's horrible of me, but seriously...
Yeah. My face was etched in a great big 'WTF?' expression at Pain/Nagato's death. >__>

I don't like Killerbee either, I find his rapping really annoying. XD;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuchi Ishi View Post
I LOVE the Akatsuki! They are my favorite part of the anime which I really like. In fact, the only character I don't like is Naruto himself! Ironic isn't it?
I don't like Naruto either XD He used to be my least favorite character in the series along with Sakura and Hinata, then Shikamaru came along...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Roze View Post
I'm not sure whether I prefer Shippuuden to Naruto. All of the Akatsuki are dying and I think the latest episode (167) completely ruined Pein/Pain's image by making him show way too much emotion for a dead body that's simply being used as a puppet by Nagato.
Oh Jashin. Episode 167 was hilarious. I don't watch the anime, but someone linked me to a YouTube video of the episode and I ended up choking with laughter with how badly they mutilated Pain...it was so out of character, not to mention all the facial distortion. Sometimes I wonder if the animation artists are working under too much stress and simply cracked...>_>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIppiFpEBP8

The Roze
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-28-2010, 05:23 PM

That episode completely ruined Pein. I used to think he was really cool as well >_<
I found myself dreading the next episode in case they messed it up as much. That episode was definitely very weird... something just seemed very different with the animation. Luckily it seems to have gone back to normal

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 07-29-2010, 05:28 AM

Must've been a temporary thing with the artists then. Probably got chewed out by their director afterwards, as I'm sure there must've been a ton of people who went and complained to them about seeing Pain going nutters on TV...

I wonder where I'm going to read Naruto now, since Onemanga's closing down. D:

The Roze
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-29-2010, 07:37 AM

Sorry, I don't know any good places to read manga. I buy my manga >_<
The next Shippuuden episode, comign out later today, looks like it's going to be another filler. But I'm not entirely sure... from the preview, it looks like it's set in the past

Slide
Music soothes the savage beast ;...

Old 08-04-2010, 12:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fading Existence View Post
Must've been a temporary thing with the artists then. Probably got chewed out by their director afterwards, as I'm sure there must've been a ton of people who went and complained to them about seeing Pain going nutters on TV...

I wonder where I'm going to read Naruto now, since Onemanga's closing down. D:
I always read my manga on Manga Stream. I gave up on One Manga because the Shonen Jump manga always came late and Manga Stream is pretty good. I was stuck on another manga on One Manga (Countrouble is the BESST!! xD ) I'm pretty sad that they closed :L

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 08-12-2010, 09:36 AM

Hmm...I go to 8comic.com now, but it's a Chinese site and most of the series are in simplified Chinese, which kills my eyes. I'll have to give Manga Stream a try.

Anyway, spoiler for chapter 505, who else had a big 'WTF' moment when Kisame turned into an effing cockroach? I certainly did and couldn't stop laughing for a good five minutes, complete with the Gai part where he thought Kisame was his 'real self' as he burst out from behind the waterfall and went all '囧'. XDDDD

Shiki Nekozawa
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-16-2010, 08:52 AM

I read some mangas at MangaFox.com

As you can tell by my signature i like Tobi, i don't like him as Madara tho...

The Roze
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-16-2010, 10:09 AM

I think most people preferred Tobi as Tobi. I don't like Madara much at all, but I absolutely love(d?) Tobi!
It was a good twist to have him be secretly the evil mastermind behind the Akatsuki, and an Uchiha and everything, but I really did prefer him when he was cute, simple, funny Tobi.

Shiki Nekozawa
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-16-2010, 10:27 AM

@Roze: That was a good twist, but it made me sad that there was no longer Tobi only Madara. I love every time Tobi would say he's a good boy, i think i enjoy those parts even more now that i know Tobi is NOT a "good" boy.

The Roze
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-16-2010, 10:30 AM

I did like it when Madara fought Naruto and his friends in "Tobi mode" but the effect was kind of ruined since we knew he was actually Madara at that point.
What I don't understand is how Madara got the sense of humour to think up Tobi's character.

Shiki Nekozawa
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-17-2010, 01:33 AM

@Roze: that is a good question, one that i would like to ask the author "How did Madara come up with Tobi"?

The Roze
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-17-2010, 06:22 AM

Yeah, because to come up with a character like his, you need a sense of humour. And so far, has Madara made a single joke?