Ozy and Millie
Elf Only Inn
Boy Meets Boy (though it's over now)
and XKCD

Alegretto
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Alegretto Send a message via MSN to Alegretto

Old 08-28-2007, 05:01 PM

I'm not a big fan of webcomics, because most of it's the same overused shit and done by those of minimal talent.

However, there are a few that I do read and enjoy reading.

Dinosaur comics is my favorite. I also enjoy Lackadaisy Cats, because not only is it well-drawn ad written, but it's also about the 1920s and speakeasies. Speakeasies rule. Hard.

Cersei Lannister

Old 08-29-2007, 07:02 PM

Aside from those mentioned by the 'gretto, I also read Dr.McNinja. And passfail, though lately it's just been... fail.

life in red and black
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to life in red and black Send a message via Yahoo to life in red and black

Old 08-29-2007, 09:56 PM

Lowroad75 if you don't mind cursing and sexual jokes... over and over again... lol

Inverloch just finished its serialization. It's been number one on the top webcomics site for a long time.

I read n00b whenever I'm on a fast computer at school.

Vanvonhunter is okay sometimes.

I've been introduced to Better Days on Menewsha. Also, if you don't mind the sexual jokes and cursing...

I used to read Hypocritical Hero until the person stopped updating O.O

I am definitely checking all these out! I LOVE webcomics :3

Ni-chan
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Ni-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Ni-chan

Old 10-11-2007, 10:27 PM

Cyanide and Happiness FTW.

Fuzzorz
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Fuzzorz

Old 10-12-2007, 12:03 AM

Man I love Aeire's comics. (Queen of Wands and Punch an' Pie for those who don't know the Autors name)

Ok well here is my rundown of online comics I real with much love care and obsession.

Questionable Content:
It's got comedy, romance, snarkyness, and music. Not much that could be added to make it better. It was one of the first comics I read and I continue to read it to this day.

Something Positive:
If ever there was a man life dumped on more, well I don't want to imagine it. But I love the sarcasm and story that spans over its 6 year run.

Real Life:
Real Life is literally that, real life. It's just a story of a man, and his supporting cast. It seems to be pretty true to his life but you know with some creative additions.

Loserz:
Crude humor. It's all I can say about it. But every joke in this comic reminds me of all the jokes me and my friends make so I love it.

Neko The Kitty:
A not so well known comic but its so funny. You got the main character, Neko, the cat and his adventures. And then his supporting cast the people. Because the cat always is more important.

Least I Could Do:
It's more fun the a barrel of monkeys, monkey having sex, lots of sex. Because thats what Rayne does, and I don't know how he does it but Ryan Sohmer manages to make this comic about a man who has a lot of sex last but he does it with great style.

Sam and Fuzzy:
One of my favorite comics, about a man and his bear. Wacky humor, and a ninja mafia. Whats cooler then that.

I'm too lazy to do the rest so here is a list:
Ctrl-Alt-Del
VgCats
Dr. Mcninja
Penny and Aggie
Apple Geeks
Mega Tokyo
Dominic Deegan
Girly
Looking For Group
Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal
Perry's Bible Fellowship
Comedity
Cyanide and Happyness
Brat-halla
One-liners
Chugworth Academy
Girl Genius
Sequential Art
Diesel Sweeties
Ornery Boy
Devils Panties
The Outer Circle
Butternut Squash
Thats all I can list off the top of my head.

Almost Forgot:
Scary go' Round
Three Panel Soul
Mac Hall (well used to read it:cry:)

jamilee-nicole
*^_^*

Old 10-16-2007, 03:51 PM

Oh! I have read Queen of Wands! It was absolutely wonderful! Unlike most webcomics, it actually had an ending! A good one too!
That reminds me of another awesome comic! Angel Moxie! It is a webcomic that kinda mocks the whole magical girl theme, but is too awesome and cute to ignore! Read it!

Is it just me, or did I use a ridiculous amount of exclaimation points in the last two paragraphs?

Okay, it is definitely time to lay off the caffine. Two cans of Mountain Dew is enough before noon.

neierathima

Old 10-17-2007, 06:07 PM

I sort of come and go on reading webcomics. I'll start to read one, then forget to check updates for so long that it seems like a waste of time to slog through it all again.

In the past, though, I've read Something Postive, Boy Meets Boy/Friendly Hostility, and Mac Hall

Ones I'm currently reading:
www.xkcd.com
funny stick figure art and really good jokes. scroll over the comic for alternate text! (though it helps if you're a bit of a computer nerd)

http://nodwick.humor.gamespy.com/ffn/index.php
Full Frontal Nerdity
It's about a table top gaming group, and if you've ever been in one, it's hilarious. Also incorporates a lot of geeky current events.

Another one I really like, and feel compelled to mention, is Sabrina Online. Though it is not updated often it's got great characters and the drawing is good too. Don't be scared by the characters' apperance, it's really very tame.
http://www.sabrina-online.com/index.html

Wynna
(^._.^)ノ

Old 10-20-2007, 11:22 PM

I don't know if you are talking about webcomics but if you are I love the webcomic - something positive.

blitzy
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-29-2007, 08:03 AM

The web comics I love to read right now are:

Scary Go Round
Real life
CtrlAltDel
Questionable Content
Count Your Sheep

I also like No Pink Ponies but the updates on that site can be so scattered sometimes.
Some of the characters in Real Life remind me of people I now. Dave is just like (even kinda looks like) my brother and Tony is just like a friend of ours. I'm kinda the Liz of the group which is funny because my name is Elizabeth.

Zombie Secks
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Zombie Secks Send a message via MSN to Zombie Secks

Old 10-29-2007, 02:33 PM

• I enjoy reading

Something Positive: Once upon a time, there were two friends - a girl named Aubrey, and a jerk named Davan. They'd grown up together in a mystical place known as the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. Okay, well, maybe not mystical. Actually, it sort of blew... and Davan didn't even live in Ft. Worth or Dallas, but in a little pitstop between called Bedford.

Anyway, they were chugging away and being themselves when one day, Davan had a realization - he didn't know what the hell he was doing with his life. Aubrey had a sneaking suspicion she was in the same boat, but kept it to herself.

They had some mutual friends, including a Canadian named Pee-Jee, who'd moved to Boston a while back, and decided maybe that was a good idea. So they packed up and moved up north to see if maybe a change of scenary would help them make sense of life.

Thus far, it hasn't - but they're too lazy too move again.

Chopping Block: Chopping block is about a guy named butch and his serial killing antics.. dark humor.

Better Days: Better Days follows the life of Fisk, a young man from Georgia growing up in a broken home, and finding his role in life. The result is a blend of comedic and serious moments along the way. Updates every Monday and Friday.

New Worlds: Josephine's fled her old job, her family, and ties to her home nation in order to become the most notorious pirate on the open seas. It's not long before her past comes looking for her.

Misfile: Uhh.. I can't reall sum up a thing about this.. All i know is there is nothing more iritating then a misfile. >>

Sublunary: Yaoi - A terrible virus swept the earth and man deprived himself of the sun. Now these boys have to fix it, and each other [Recently, There has been no updates.]

Now, below this is a list of links for those particular comics. ^^ Go ahead and check them out, [The last one i will not post, You must ask for that one.]

http://www.misfile.com
    http://www.jaynaylor.com/
    http://www.choppingblock.org/
    http://www.somethingpositive.net/index.html

Barith_
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Barith_ Send a message via Yahoo to Barith_

Old 10-29-2007, 06:13 PM

There are hundreds of online comics if you want to ask me for some just pm me.

Akstar
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-24-2007, 06:47 PM

Not really sure if these were already stated but these are some that I at least keep an eye on since they are still updating themselves:

http://vampirates.comicgen.com/(Vampirates)
One that I kinda found on accident, but this is one that if you like vampires and humor this is one for you. Just note the warnings that the site gives.

http://talesofpylea.comicgenesis.com/d/20040919.html(tales of Pylea)
I like this one for the art and the story is one that for me took at least a re-read to get it, but it is understandable.

http://www.darkencomic.com/d/20031216.html(Darken)
This one I flat out love, it has a funny storyline, even with the dashes of serious. The drawing style is one that is pretty okay, lot better than what I could do of perspectives. Also me being a Dungeons and Dragons nut, there are jokes in there that just scream D&D or some other game(video) that it would fit.

RAPsody
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to RAPsody Send a message via Yahoo to RAPsody

Old 01-01-2008, 10:02 PM

This is a good thread :D Because I love a good webcomic and there's so many! So it's cool to see the ones that other people like to view regularly.

Victory-3

Old 01-10-2008, 06:04 AM

lowroad75
8-bit theater
the lightbringer
and, not to toot my own horn but i made a webcomic called Victory
let me know what you think.

secretdae007
The Colors of a Dae

Old 01-15-2008, 03:12 PM

I love webcomics xD I've been reading them for about 4 years or so now, I guess.

Right now, I'm into:
Questionable Content
-Amusing for it's little witicism and random references.
Dominic Deegan: Oracle for Hire
-Tale of a grumpy oracle and his adventures with his family and love. I love this comic and the writer/artist for Dominic Deegan (who goes by Mookie) is great with updating on time and always giving explanations and heads up for there being no comic (one of my pet peeves is when people don't update their webcomics regularly).
Red String
-I really don't know why I read this... maybe to get some drama fixings?
Pandect
-Interesting take on animals and a futuristic type world. For a more mature audience at certain parts though!
Anachronism
- *shameless friend plug* A webcomic a friend of mine does about herself and several of her friends going into an alternate world.
The Way to your Heart
-Again, I really don't know this particular comics fascinates me... I think it's the art ^^; Basically follows a girl who happens to go to school with a bunch of boys in an amazing band (jrock, I think) and such.
Vampirates
-I find this to be so amusing... I think the title just explains itself xD Warning though! Jones is prone to not updating on time... A lot! So read with caution!

Other webcomics I've read/haven't really caught up on for a while:
Something Positive
Ctrl+Alt+Del (Winter-een-mas is coming up!)
Queen of Wands (sans commentary)

Webcomics I get frustrated with:
Marriage (amusing but she never updates and now she's revamping... and no updates)
And some others I can't think of because I haven't looked at them in an incredibly long time

tehrin
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to tehrin Send a message via MSN to tehrin

Old 01-24-2008, 03:18 AM

My favorite comics! I'm fond of serial, manga-like comics as opposed to strips.

http://seraph-inn.com Inverloch (posed earlier) is a really awesome completed comic. It's also available in print form and you can buy it at Borders and Barnes and Noble. n_n Phoenix Requiem is her new comic project and it's quite interesting... both have beautiful art. n_n

http://haru-sari.com Haru-Sari is a nifty little black and white comic that deals with elves in an interesting and different manner than other comics. I also love her art quite a bit.

http://fantasyrealmsonline.com Fantasy Realms has beautiful artwork, but he updates kind of like me (which is like once a year. n_n;;;)

http://directionsofdestiny.com Directions of Destiny for some reason, really inspired me to get into comics. He hasn't updated in a long time because he's busy, but the first volume is complete. The art is beautiful and the story is awesome. I think I found myself attached to this one because it's like Utena (my favorite anime) and kinda like FF8.

Is it okay to plug my comic? I know that there's a no advertising policy... But since I've been putting so much work into it, I think I would consider it to be a favorite? I'll kindly plug it with a small link which will eventually get lost in the postings. XD rte :3

FrostsHellion
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to FrostsHellion

Old 01-25-2008, 10:20 AM

Shock of shocks and horror of horrors... a whole 3 pages of webcomics and not one mention of sluggy freelance?! Merciful zeus this is crazy... Well its not really that crazy, but its hard to believe nobody mentioned it. Its a good read, theres alot of history so it fills time if you ever need something to read for long periods of time and alot of the earlier comics are actually available in graphic novels... alot of webcomics are doing that now.

I read alot of stuff at keenspot.com, they cover most of my reading, devils panties, sore thumbs, striptease, goblins, geebas on parade and occasionally count your sheep (it reminds me of calvin and hobbes, i really miss that comic) most of them get updated pretty regularly, goblins being my favorite of that bunch... its especially good if you play D&D or similar games and you're tired of seeing the PC's win (or if you dont quite understand how a camp full of goblins could have a trunk full of awesome gear and never use any of it. instead just waiting for some adventurers to come along and kill them for it) theres also dungeons and denizens but that one has been abit flaky with the updates until recently. I also used to read elf only inne but that suffers the same problem.

Order of the stick rocks hard, its also available in book form at alot of retailers though so it's easier to pick up if you cant spend alot of time online... also erfworld, the comic thats on the same website as order of the stick is exceptional, well written with good artwork a solid story line and alot of brilliant word plays and puns (for example "the Knights In Stanleys Service" a group of hard core warriors all armored and made up like the members of the band KISS)and the fact that the main character is an overweight gamer geek who gets sucked into this world by magic and cant curse (the word "boop" replaces all the curses and his intial confusion with it is priceless)... i dont think i've forgotten anything, just read sluggy freelance if you have ALOT of time. Dont have so much, read erfworld and order of the stick.

secretdae007
The Colors of a Dae

Old 01-26-2008, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehrin
http://directionsofdestiny.com Directions of Destiny for some reason, really inspired me to get into comics. He hasn't updated in a long time because he's busy, but the first volume is complete. The art is beautiful and the story is awesome. I think I found myself attached to this one because it's like Utena (my favorite anime) and kinda like FF8.[/url]
I pretty much gave up on that comic >.>; It's amazing artwork and a good starting for a comic but I feel like it's never going to get anywhere at the rate he -can't remember the artist's name- goes. It's been a long time since he last updated the comic... As in, the last update copyright on an actual page of the comic is 2006...

tehrin
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to tehrin Send a message via MSN to tehrin

Old 01-26-2008, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretdae007
I pretty much gave up on that comic >.>; It's amazing artwork and a good starting for a comic but I feel like it's never going to get anywhere at the rate he -can't remember the artist's name- goes. It's been a long time since he last updated the comic... As in, the last update copyright on an actual page of the comic is 2006...
Well in defense... XD

He was in Japan during all or most of 2007 for school, but I'm not sure what he was doing when he came back. I know from experience that once you fall out of the habit of slaving 6-12+ hours on a comic page several times a week, it's VERY hard to get back into the habit. Besides, it's not like it's a full time salary job. School kind of takes priority. n_n;

I just hope that he does to back to updating sometime soon. I'm patiently waiting. Plus, there's tons of other comics to read in the meantime. :D

secretdae007
The Colors of a Dae

Old 01-27-2008, 02:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehrin
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretdae007
Well in defense... XD

He was in Japan during all or most of 2007 for school, but I'm not sure what he was doing when he came back. I know from experience that once you fall out of the habit of slaving 6-12+ hours on a comic page several times a week, it's VERY hard to get back into the habit. Besides, it's not like it's a full time salary job. School kind of takes priority. n_n;

I just hope that he does to back to updating sometime soon. I'm patiently waiting. Plus, there's tons of other comics to read in the meantime. :D
Actually, I know of some comic artists/writers who have started out online and have been able to actually dedicate all of their time to their webcomic. Of course, they also have the fanbase backing them by having items up for buy and such.

I know he was in Japan but he got back last summer... I just don't sense the dedication in him like I do with other web comic artists/writers. He never updates his website or his livejournal. Maybe if I felt like he cared, I would wait but I can't wait forever.

Not only that, but he even tried to start a second webcomic that has maybe 5 pages? I personally feel like he just didn't know where to go anymore and sort of gave up...

katyasha
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-30-2008, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon bound
MegaTokyo I love reading it. Largo and Junpei are my favorite characters.
I read it when I get a chance and I got all five volumes of the series as well.

raeraethejetplane

Old 03-03-2008, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by falling sanity
I have a couple that I try to read on a regular basis.

Starting with my favorite... well to be honest... they are all my favorites so there's no real order they should be in.

Something Postive... I won't provide the link because it's already posted in here LOL ;)

Least I Could Do: It's by the same guy who does Looking For Group... but way funnier with it's off hand humor. The comic is intended for more mature audiences... gosh that sounds all hypocritical of me. lol
Updated Everyday.

HellBound: Also another funny one about a guy who loses his soul to a female demon and the only way to get it back it so collect all these relics that they accidently blew up. Pretty funny... but the update on the comic is kinda slow. D:
Updated whenever the artist remembers lol

The Adventures of Dr. McNinja: LOL I don't really know what to say about this one. I personally find it to funny and stupid at the same time.
Updated every other week day.

Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal: One of the funniest comics out there. Talk about a twisted sense of humor. I envy the way this guy thinks when it comes to humor LOL
Updated everyday.
OMG I forgot about Saturday Morning Breakfast cereal! Thank you! *bookmarks*

I've already seen many of my favorites here lik Friendly Hostility, Wapsi Square, and many others. I read a LOT of webcomics and also have an onlinecomics.net to keep track of most to them. Some that haven't been mentioned are (and I'm trying not top repeat):

Girls with Slingshots
http://www.daniellecorsetto.com/gws.html a slice of life comic about a group of friends who like to gather around drinks and coffee. It's really funny!

No Pink Ponies
http://nopinkponies.com/
About a young woman who owns a comic store where comics are a male dominated interest.

Fungus Grotto
http://www.destiny-makers.net/
A GORGEOUS fantasy comic where a young girl shrinks to the size of a bug and finds herself in a fairy land. Much cooler than it sounds...

Kagerou
http://www.electric-manga.com/
Another fantasy comic...and the character meant to save the world is a psychopath.

Otter Soldiers
http://iperyys.net/ssos/
Santa's elves are stealing children, putting people under mind control, and trying to take over the world. Oh no!

I could go on forever...but all of the above are worth checking out. I'm terrible at summarizing. I'm sure I'll be back with more because I'm totally addicted to webcomics!

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 06-19-2009, 12:03 AM

Waht are your favorites?

mixed myth (finished)
Kagerou
crowfeathers
terinu
girl genius
real life
cat legend

Goblin Maiden
SUPAH KITTEH HAPPEH POWAH.

Old 06-19-2009, 12:07 AM

I read Cat Legend and Girl Genius, too! I also like Red String and the Phoenix Requiem, as well as The Dreamer.