Risque
bing chilling

Old 06-19-2009, 06:44 PM

No mention of freakangels yet? It's by Warren Ellis and Paul Duffield. And I'm sure Ellis is pretty big in the circle of comic-book people. C:

I love this webcomic. @_@

Goblin Maiden
SUPAH KITTEH HAPPEH POWAH.

Old 06-19-2009, 06:52 PM

Might I also recommend Dreamless and Marry Me, both written by Bobby Crosby. The first is drawn by Sarah Ellerton, and the second by Remy Mokhtar.

The first is about a girl and boy who see each other's lives when they fall asleep, instead of dreaming.

The second is about a jaded pop star who marries a fan with a "MARRY ME" sign.... a lot better than it sounds, I promise you that.

fiarra
seeking proof on the roof
Send a message via AIM to fiarra Send a message via MSN to fiarra

Old 06-19-2009, 08:04 PM

haha I love Marry Me. It was a cute story, if a bit out-there sometimes.

lslines
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-28-2009, 07:23 AM

The Phoenix Requiem -- by Sarah Ellerton, who also did Inverloch and illustrates Bobby Crosby's Dreamless. Her artwork alone would make it worth reading, but she's an amazing storyteller with some brilliant characters. A Victorian-era supernatural fantasy.

Rice Boy - Surrealist fantasy. Interesting artwork and a really captivating plot. It finished about six months ago.

Daisy Owl - Mr. Owl (who is an owl), his best friend Steve (who is a bear) and his children Daisy and Cooper (who are both human) and their day-to-day adventures. Featuring much comedy and the crazy logic and science of small children. The art starts out mediocre but alright, but it gets better.

People have mentioned Boy Meets Boy and Friendly Hostility a few times, which, omg, so very much deserve every mention ever. So, I'll direct you towards the commentary journal for Fuhr's next forthcoming comic, Other People's Business. I point you at the journal because it doesn't start for another two weeks, so she hasn't given us a link for where it will be hosted yet.

A couple of people have mentioned Girl Genius, so, I'll second that. It's great fun, once you adjust to the art style-- which isn't bad, as that statement implies, because it's actually very good, just a little different. It also gets much better once the issues are in colour.

Heruuna
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-03-2009, 11:31 AM

Hmmmmmn, I used to read Looking For Group, but I lost interest, and found myself that I really only read Richard's dialogue. XD
That, and I loooooove the (Though technically not a true online comic, I read it online) Perry Bible Fellowship.
And yes, I do enjoy reading Cyanide and Happiness. XD

Risque
bing chilling

Old 07-09-2009, 06:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lslines View Post
The Phoenix Requiem -- by Sarah Ellerton, who also did Inverloch and illustrates Bobby Crosby's Dreamless. Her artwork alone would make it worth reading, but she's an amazing storyteller with some brilliant characters. A Victorian-era supernatural fantasy.
Oh! I have Phoenix Requiem bookmarked in my webcomics folder, and the art *is* gorgeous.
I really should catch up on it.

Also, click here! http://www.drunkduck.com/The_Bend/index.php?p=344899
^^^^ o:

Readera
*^_^*

Old 07-11-2009, 10:12 PM

I read about 4-5 comics.

Snafu: Grim Tales - I love this one, you all know it so I won't explain it.
Snafu: Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi - It's very much filled with Snafu's crossovery goodness! It's really good.

http://www.snafu-comics.com/

Patches - By the smae person who writes Red String. It's a romance in which everyone has a patch that appears on thier clothing after puberty. The person with the same patch as you is your "patch-mate" or your soulmate. The main girl has an odd patch and the main boy has none. It's really good, but has been on haitus for ever.

http://www.genkigirl.com/comics.html

Theri There - An odd comic that's all one shots in comic form but is really good. It's about Otherkin and the like. Really good and funny even if you're not Otherkin or Therintrope.

http://therithere.comicgenesis.com/

KamenRiderNadeshiko
Henshin Heroine

Old 07-25-2009, 05:27 AM

I read a lot of webcomics, because there are so many, and it's late, I'm just going to list them.

Currently Reading:
-Shortpacked
-Anders Loves Maria
-Cardboard Angel
-Penny and Aggie
-Misfile
-Candi
-The Wotch
-The Wotch: Cheer!
-Menage a 3
-Eerie Cuties
-Venus Envy
-Closet Space
-Sparkling Generation Valkyrie Yuuki
-Lil' Formers
-Sabrina-Online
-Collage Roomies From Hell!
-Sister Claire
-I Dream of a Jeanie Bottle
-Striptease
-Red String
-Grim Tales from Down Below
-Sugar Bits
-Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi
-Marry Me
-Multiplex

Finished Reading:
-Roomies
-It's Walky
-Cool Cat Studio
-Ganbare! Shimura-san
-TV Circuit

Was Reading, Currently on Hiatus:
-Abstract Gender
-Subculture of One
-No Pink Ponies
-Voids

Stallion Duck
an angel who did not so much fal...
Send a message via MSN to Stallion Duck

Old 07-26-2009, 06:39 AM

My favorite would have to be:
Ctrl+Alt+Del I've been reading this since I was twelve shouldn't that say enough?

fairywaif
Flitting free Girl

Old 07-27-2009, 03:09 AM

Daisy Owl and Misfile are filled with awesome. I wish SGVY would update more often!

Sequential Art- A comic book artist named Art, whom technology hates, lives with Kat, a cat-girl and Pip, a pervypenguin. They are later joined by Scarlet, an ADHD squirrel.

Emergency Exit- It's about a bunch of college age students with a portal in one of their cupboards. They are sent on a quest by a weird chinese, but not chinese man. This one also has someone with ADHD.

My Cardboard Life- An adorable comic made with cardboard and paper about a square named Colin and his best friend, Pauline. There's also an angry polar bear.

Two Kinds- It's partially anthro, but it's pretty adult about it. They're a race called keidran, who are persecuted and used as slaves and sex objects. Trace has lost his memory, and where he used to kill keidran, now he is protecting one.

I only included a link for Sequential art because the website name is different.