erana
Dead Account Holder
n/a

Old 05-05-2007, 03:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisty
L <33333333 He's amazing. I can't believe he ----. x.x He doesn't deserve that!!

Someone was parodying the crazy expressions in Death Note aka Raito laughing his head off and his sinister grins... I have to agree that's one of the things that makes Death Note great. XD

I liked Raito at first but ever since spoiler
he regained his memories and was just completely evil... well... I looked forward to the ending so that he gets whats coming for him.
i cried when it happened...how could anyone be so cruel?????

erana
Dead Account Holder
n/a

Old 05-05-2007, 03:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molotov21
I haven't yet had the pleasure of seeing this specific anime, sadly. D;

But, the premise sounds very cool.
you should see it ^^ or read it...try www.crunchyroll.com to watch it

erana
Dead Account Holder
n/a

Old 05-05-2007, 03:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kongouseki
L is awesome! I've read up to volume eleven. but after
SPOILER L died and Mellow and Near have come SPOILER END
Raito has just been too sloppy unlike how he was with L.
he's too cocky... REM wasnt very nice to help him with his plans....

erana
Dead Account Holder
n/a

Old 05-05-2007, 03:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starshine
I love Death Note! Up until (spoiler: highlight to read) L died, then it was all downhill from there. The plot got unessarily messy, it became unrealistic and illogical. I especially disliked the way it ended. Still I'm glad its ended, or it'll be a ongoing train wreck >.< At least the ending was ironic, which was it only saving point.
NYAH i heard (SPOILER HIGHLIGHT FOR VIEWING or is it a spoiler???) Near killed Light.... is it true? i havent got that far but im alright with spoilers since its taking so long to release the manga here...and im reading the manga before viewing the anime...though i did watch the first movie

erana
Dead Account Holder
n/a

Old 05-05-2007, 03:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by k4it0u
  • The Death Note manga is literally beautiful <3. Unfortunately, I never got to finish the whole manga, but I got through the spoiler.
    Ugh, felt so soulless after that @o@;;. Haven't had the chance to watch the anime though; hope it's as interesting :3 <3.

Ryuku, Raito, and L won my heart :'3. I love them to death <3.
i hearted L since i sawed him....

erana
Dead Account Holder
n/a

Old 05-05-2007, 03:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erica1611
I like Death Note alot...I even made a Death Note!Near is my favorite character, he is just calm and smart.I love when Near is playing with his toys...I have read 1, 2 and 3 manga of Death Note and I own number 1. I don't think it is on T.V. yet...
i got a death note for christmas...1 read all the manga and own 7-10 (still working on the rest) try watching at www.crunchyroll.com

erana
Dead Account Holder
n/a

Old 05-05-2007, 03:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyshi
I love death note! L is by far my favourite character ^_^ I loooove him. He's one of the most original characters I've seen/ read about in a while, plus, he's intelligunt and cute ^_^ what more could you want?
I'll answer that...NOTHING X3

erana
Dead Account Holder
n/a

Old 05-05-2007, 03:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonPrincess88
ME! I do! I love Death Note! It's just the best books ever (though I only own the first three but who cares!) I started to read number 1 and I just got hooked! O_O now I have to have ALL of them! ^^ I MUST have them all! I NEED them! Without them, I..I..I'm DOOMED!! T_T
i feel your pain...im working my hardest to get them when i can but theres only one place i know to find them and i cant go very often

secretdae007
The Colors of a Dae

Old 05-05-2007, 05:45 PM

I have been watching the anime online (manga is too expensive). I find it to be really interesting. It keeps my attention and there is always a new twist here and there. Right now, I'm watching episode 15 xD

sakayora
*^_^*

Old 05-05-2007, 06:29 PM

I absolutely adore L! -^^- I suppose Ryuk would come next. He's so funny. XD

I've been reading the manga and watching the anime. The real life movie is awesome too! I can't wait for the second part to come out! Or is it already out? I don't know. ;-;

erana
Dead Account Holder
n/a

Old 05-06-2007, 01:48 AM

NEE IM HAPPY XD I got Death Note #11 earlier today <3<3<3 i cant wait to see what happens

Mitani
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-06-2007, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starshine
I love Death Note! Up until (spoiler: highlight to read) L died, then it was all downhill from there. The plot got unessarily messy, it became unrealistic and illogical. I especially disliked the way it ended. Still I'm glad its ended, or it'll be a ongoing train wreck >.< At least the ending was ironic, which was it only saving point.
NYAH i heard (SPOILER HIGHLIGHT FOR VIEWING or is it a spoiler???) Near killed Light.... is it true? i havent got that far but im alright with spoilers since its taking so long to release the manga here...and im reading the manga before viewing the anime...though i did watch the first movie
No it isn't true
If i remeber it right xP

Some Random Randomness
Absolutely Malignificient King o...

Old 05-08-2007, 06:18 PM

• Death Note has to be my favorite anime & manga.

I love how the manga is drawn, but I only have the first 4, I need the other ones. As for the anime, it's done really well in comparision to the manga.

And my friend wrote my name in a death note. :(

bslayer
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to bslayer Send a message via MSN to bslayer

Old 05-08-2007, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeRandomRandomness
  • Death Note has to be my favorite anime & manga.

I love how the manga is drawn, but I only have the first 4, I need the other ones. As for the anime, it's done really well in comparision to the manga.

And my friend wrote my name in a death note. :(

O.o

Did they write your cause of death? That might be interesting at least xP

Some Random Randomness
Absolutely Malignificient King o...

Old 05-08-2007, 07:26 PM

• No. XP

They just wrote my name in japanese, which is considerably easy.

boredomkills
(-.-)zzZ
n/a

Old 05-10-2007, 02:46 AM

L is my favorite character in all of anime/manga. He's like this adorable awkward little puppy that you want to cuddle and never let go--and yet he pwns all with his brain.

My favorite part of Death Note is the whole L-Raito cat-and-mouse relationship (because even if I don't necessarily like Raito, I at least think he's an interesting character). After *SPOILER* L died, I just lost interest in the series, because if anyone was going to catch Raito, it would have to be L, because it simply wouldn't be acceptable any other way. So obviously I'm still half in denial over the series' ending, because Mello and Near? They bore me to tears.

kimu
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to kimu Send a message via MSN to kimu

Old 05-12-2007, 06:35 AM

I dont know why, but im in love with Misa. Must be because she is a lolita, NOT because she is a bit...air headed, no sorry.

Cindy bear
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 05-13-2007, 03:03 AM

I just started watching that series right now and I gotta say, very very interesting ^^ I'm liking it xD

bslayer
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to bslayer Send a message via MSN to bslayer

Old 05-16-2007, 05:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimu
I dont know why, but im in love with Misa. Must be because she is a lolita, NOT because she is a bit...air headed, no sorry.

xDD She is such an annoying character, at least for me. Her voice honestly makes me wish I was deaf, its so high and squeaky @~@

kimu
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to kimu Send a message via MSN to kimu

Old 05-16-2007, 06:49 AM

Oops already posted in here ^^'

MiroshaxKerry
*^_^*

Old 05-22-2007, 09:31 PM

L.....

and yes.. i just gotten past episode 25.... stuck in a time warp about it to.

TabrisAngel
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to TabrisAngel

Old 05-23-2007, 12:20 AM

Deathnote, wow, it's soo good. But, gosh, L... :/ Why did that have to happen?? After that, it kina did get boring. But the ending is so... Off. weird. Haha, I LOVE Raito, L, and the guy at the end of the seires who's obsessed with Kira. Can't remember his name.

blua
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to blua

Old 05-23-2007, 11:48 AM

How can ya not love Deathnote?!? @__@ It's one of the best anime's I ever seen and Manga's I ever read ^__^o

I wish it was easier to get hold of it though T__T It's almost impossible to get any form of anime or manga where I live -_-... or in Australia rather.

I love L with a passion <333

MiroshaxKerry
*^_^*

Old 05-23-2007, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blua
How can ya not love Deathnote?!? @__@ It's one of the best anime's I ever seen and Manga's I ever read ^__^o

I wish it was easier to get hold of it though T__T It's almost impossible to get any form of anime or manga where I live -_-... or in Australia rather.

I love L with a passion <333

You can order it online thats what i do with most of the manga i get, where i live its not so popular... i know about 1 shop and 2 DVD sotres that let you order them (i use only 1)

other than that i orders it online, like Tenshi Ja Nai and Loveless (though i can get Loveless irl, but like i said my store is rubbish, i bet they aint even got volume 3 in yet. :/ )
Quote:
Originally Posted by naruru
I LOOOOOOOVE L!!!!! ;_;

WARNING: SPOILER

I can't believe he died!!!!!!!;O; Why did the author make L die?? Raito should execute!!! >:[ I can't bare see his evil-fake-lookin' face of his in the later chapters. >:0 Although Mello and Near are fine, I'd go with near as the sexiest guy in the world, first place with L. Mello comes second. u_u Mello's all stressed out and eats choco everyday...and doesn't get FAT >:0
hahaha he eats it sexually to xD thats the first ever thing i noticed when he started eating it, *sigh* i dont know how i can carry on for the rest of the series.

but i want to see the ending >: D i cant wait to see it happen.

MiroshaxKerry
*^_^*

Old 05-23-2007, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shurry
I looove Death Note x3
I am currently on Episode 22,and just own the first volume,because i wasnt allowed to buy it >.<
So i just watch it in secret xD
I think its one of the first series that really got me hooked,i was staring at the screen without even blinking while watching xDD
My favorite is so totally L,he so adorable x333
i think hes the most favoite character xD
But i also like Ryuk,Misa,light without the death note,and Matsuda xDD
Why aint you aloud to watch it for!

Quote:
Originally Posted by erana
Quote:
Originally Posted by naruru
I LOOOOOOOVE L!!!!! ;_;

WARNING: SPOILER

I can't believe he died!!!!!!!;O; Why did the author make L die?? Raito should execute!!! >:[ I can't bare see his evil-fake-lookin' face of his in the later chapters. >:0 Although Mello and Near are fine, I'd go with near as the sexiest guy in the world, first place with L. Mello comes second. u_u Mello's all stressed out and eats choco everyday...and doesn't get FAT >:0
RAITO SHOULD DIE hes so mean and his views arent justified...its so cruel how everything worked out for him in #7 and did you notice that L and Near look like they could be related?
yea lol i said to my friend maybe he was a love child of L's or sometihng, and then he said ''with who?'' and then suggested Misa. xD

weeee lol