(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-11-2008, 01:25 AM

I like Near the most, but L is AWESOME!

Then again, Matt is cool...
But Near Rules....

Tano-san
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-12-2008, 01:30 AM

Death Note was a great show, probably somewhere in my top three favorite anime. Everybody I know seems to love L, but I was rooting for Light the entire series. Just loved him. Yeah, he may have gone a bit mad with power, but which of us honestly wouldn't in his situation? And any of us would have been caught fairly quickly. He was just very intelligent and precise, though I suppose not enough. Anyways, for anybody who hasn't watched it, I'd highly recommend Death Note. No ninjas, no charging attacks for three episodes, just pure awesomeness!

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 08-17-2008, 08:42 AM

I loved Death Note since around April this year. Still trying to repair my Misa costume. Anyway I'm watching it right now. Didn't like the first movie, and I didn't like it dubbed either. Second movie was cool and yet heart-wrenching.

Umm...so I have one of the DVDs, none of the manga, and a bit of merchandise. That's about it. Love the series though.

My friends and I were having this debate on how everyone loves L and Light seems to get put out of the picture. And then there's Mikami and Matsuda. People love Matsuda but nobody wants to cosplay him! I don't remember how our debate ended because we kept switching topics today.

NightxProjectile
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-14-2009, 08:15 AM

I liked Mikami. I don't think he deserved to die. He was just... Confused... He's so hot...

Claribel
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-14-2009, 11:43 PM

Wow it's been a long time since I've watched Death Note. o:

I'm still not really sure who I prefer, L or Light.
I think they're both equally as interesting.
Ryuk is also a favourite of mine. Tehe.

The first season got my hooked but then my love for Death Note
kinda petered out after Near came into the story.
It just wasn't as exciting anymore. ):

Regardless of that, I still think Death Note was pretty good.
I downloaded the live-action movie a few weeks ago
and I still need to watch it.

Also to those who have read the Death Note manga,
is it fresh enough from the anime to be worth reading?
I'm considering maybe picking it up.

Zolar
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-15-2009, 12:40 AM

L!!! D:
I loved L. ;____;
But I was actually sad when I saw the last episode, because it was like the Death Note had taken Light over, and when it happened, he just looked so helpless, and he realized what he was doing all that time. I mean HIS OWN DAD! D: You CANNOT do that and say you're not insane!

NekoBallerina
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-15-2009, 05:35 PM

L!^^<33

Vallejo
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-16-2009, 01:10 PM

I love Death Note. The manga more then the anime. I couldn't get through the anime for some reason. I own the manga series and i treasure them, i think it's a great story.

[[ spoiler - select if you wanne read ]]

I really didn't like it when L died, it was that the story is so good that i went on reading. But it nearly made me quit reading it. I loved the interaction between L and Raito. [/spoiler]

My favourite characters are Raito, L and Mello. I liked Raito's evilness. RAWR I thought it was sexy.

I was a little disappointed by the ending, i don't know why. Maybe i was hoping for something that never came, something extra. Maybe i wanted them all to die, haha.

X-xBeautifully Brokenx-X
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to X-xBeautifully Brokenx-X

Old 02-16-2009, 10:58 PM

Yeah death note was a awesome anime XD Light and L and Mellow were my fav characters.

My bf keeps telling me they are going to make another season to death note...do you think its true???

Crophecy
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-05-2009, 07:05 PM

Death Note is my ultimate favorite anime & manga of all time. I love everything about it, the plot, the characters, the character designs, the mood, the theme, the everything.

My favorite character is L. XD

When episode 25 happened (you know... *that* episode D: ) I threw a dart on Light's head out of spite. (I had a poster, haha, so yes, it really did happen.) :P But knowing how it ends, I still like Light enough to be my second favorite character. XD Next is BB and then Naomi Misora. :D

DariaMorgendorfer
La La La La La, you're standing ...

Old 03-07-2009, 02:56 AM

I love Death Note, but I am not reading the Manga, just watching the anime (yeah netflicks). I think Melo is my favorite character, because he plays with toys, and the nystalgia of seeing him with an optimus prime...Yeah, that rocked!

sadomi
Send a message via AIM to sadomi Send a message via Yahoo to sadomi

Old 03-11-2009, 07:41 AM

death note rocks, but i hate most of the story. it's good but it made me so angry most of the tyme.

josephb93
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-12-2009, 08:42 PM

I like light better and threw a party when L died. i thought thought that when near and mellow beat light that is was terrible. I thought the show ended kinda quickly if you ask me.

:Ninja:
An eye for an eye makes he whole...

Old 03-12-2009, 08:49 PM

I like L and Light. I haven't been far enough in the manga to know about Near or Mellow.

Elsa Shawcross
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Elsa Shawcross Send a message via Yahoo to Elsa Shawcross

Old 03-14-2009, 10:27 AM

I love Death Note and I've read the manga online. Light is <3 I say!!! He's an evil genius!!! XD

I like Misa's fashion statement, although her brain might need a little more... intelligence... XD

L is cute, but still, Light is mine!!! XD

NiburuAkina

Old 03-26-2009, 10:08 PM

Great series!
But I've only watched a few episodes of the anime. I already knew the ending because my friend ruined it. So I kind of just stopped watching it. :no:

Deszy Strange
+_ I loVe You WiTh EveRy FiBEr O...
Send a message via Yahoo to Deszy Strange

Old 04-01-2009, 07:26 AM

:insane: *screams* I freakin love deathnote!! XD hoho!.,I'm in love with L ! He's the wierdest kind of man I would ever love if he's a real man! lolx. And I think he's cool also. haha! I love deathnote! My friends are like "whoah deszy! you watch deathnote in just a day!? haha!!" -> deathnote addict<-? :sarcasm:

Kat Flower
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-10-2009, 12:58 AM

I love Death Note to bits. The anime ended much too quickly though. It should have taken the opportunity to deepen some character development.

lawliet358
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-17-2009, 08:33 PM

L is my all time favorite anime character. I've got a L medicom and I'm currently saving up to buy a mini laptop and cell phone. I've already ordered his Re-ment coffee and cake for him xDD

*can hardly wait for the items to be shipped to my house*

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 04-18-2009, 06:30 AM

I used to be crazy over Death Note when it first came out. I bought a bunch of stuff...well, not really, but a few stuff that cost me a hell. I have all the volumes of the manga, the How to Read volume, a model of L, Light, and Misa that came with the How to Read volume (which I bought in a package so there would be those little extras included), a necklace with an eye for the pendent, a skull that isn't human (my favorite item out of the package), a few sheets of 'originals', and some other stuff. There were also those little thumb toys that Near/Nate plays with in the manga that I got, but they're not really of good quality and Mello's iris was off-center DDD:

Mello and Matt are my favorite characters, though I also like L/Lawliet and Rem to an extent and I hate Light >_< (No offense to Light supporters/lovers.)

lawliet358
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-18-2009, 11:39 PM

I was watching One Outs anime series yesterday while I was attempting to get event items for another avatar site, I recognize one of the character inside who sounded just like L's seiyuu (the japanese voice actor). I wasn't 100% sure but I went to wikipedia to check and I was right! Yamaguchi Kappei is such an amazing seiyuu...^^

starr111
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-17-2009, 09:57 PM

I love Deathnote!!! My favorate character is Near!!!