finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-10-2012, 11:10 PM

Anna and finx sat next to each other before anna moved closer to the girl in the wheelchair. "here we go." finx said with a smile. "Hi again." she completely ignored the boy who was helping her.
((you know what.))

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons
Send a message via AIM to Q U E E N

Old 01-10-2012, 11:11 PM

I hope it's okay if I join now? :3

Name : Ji-eun Cho
Element : Air
Bio : Ji-eun Cho comes from an influential family that completely opposes the Red Faction, and her father is one of the more important members of The Balverine Council. Her parents and relatives are all incredibly powerful elementals who support the Balverine Council and Ji-eun is expected to follow their path.
Ji-eun is the complete opposite of what her element is supposed to be: Instead of being shy and quite she is loud, quite snobby, and always has to have her way.
Pic :
Human:
Elemental:
Also: While Ji-eun is in Elemental Form, she has these tattoos on her right eye.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-11-2012, 03:10 AM

Frowning slightly, Izzy responded, "You don't know who Nikola Tesla was? I'm assuming that that means you don't know what a tesla coil is either, but it's basically just a resonant transformer circuit that sends electricity to conductors around it. Very cool." Shrugging, she settled back in her seat, sitting on her legs to give herself a boost to her height. It really did suck being the size of a seven or eight year old child due to a few medical issues that stunted her growth. Now if only the teacher would start class. Honestly, she couldn't wait to get started on her experiment.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-11-2012, 09:32 PM

Gemini nearly cried when the boy from earlier came over and lifted her into her seat.she was greatful,but it was really embarassing."th-thank you." she said,head bowed,and waited for the teacher to start class.it couldn't get worse,right? she hoped not.
Todd shook his head silently.he didnt have the time or the courage to explain to this girl why he didnt know these things.it would only make things difficult and complicated.maybe if they became friends,he would tell her,but untill then there was no point in scaring her off.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-13-2012, 07:00 PM

Finx sat near her sister who sat in back of gemini. "May I braid you're hair gemin." anna asked already pulling a couple hair ties out. Anna glanced up to see if a teacher was coming but there was no one coming "before I freak you out I mus tell you that I like girls and I find you cute." anna announced loud enough so the whole class would now what gender she liked making finx flinch people tended to ignore her sister after she said she was lesbian.

Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 01-13-2012, 07:02 PM

Scarlett and Troy sighed, the two getting rather bored in this class.

((Sorry it's short, but i'm in a hurry. Plus theres not much to post for.))

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-13-2012, 11:34 PM

((I suppose that if Gothika doesn't post, we'll have to move on without her. :\))

Feeling that Todd was growing uncomfortable, Tali dropped the conversation, turning back to her book while the teacher went about whatever she was doing. Personally, Tali tried to ignore the other students around her, lest her migraines start up again. Honestly, they were just so frustrating sometimes. Seriously, why did the one girl have to share that she was a lesbian? It didn't mean anything. Did she just like to hear herself talk or what? Then she winced, the spike of pain lancing through her skull as she buried herself into her book further.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-14-2012, 04:13 AM

Gemini turned bright red."I...I...well, ok, yeah you can braid my hair I guess.and as for you liking girls, that's fine with me.I don't roll that way, but I'm not going to discriminate.who am I to judge, being so weak and all?" She answered,gaining confidence as she spoke.the girl from before in the front was giving off an annoyed aura again, and she spoke the last part loudly just to tick the girl off.she didn't like when other people were mean for no reason.it seemed to her like that girl just wanted to dislike people.as she thought more about it, she started to get upset, which started her heart beating too fast.she quickly took several deep breaths to calm herself.way too close.too bad insensitive people ticked her off.
Todd shifted in his seat, listening to the conversations around him.the girl in the wheelchair seemed to take offense to something about Tali.the girl behind her, who announced that she was lesbian, didn't seem to notice or care.he sighed and wrote a couple things down in his notebook.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 01-14-2012, 04:49 AM

Cyrus held up his hand, and formed a small fire ball. He smashed it in his hand, and it let off the sound of a gun shot "Shut.....up. All of you." he said, and sat down. he started taking notes in class.

Last edited by Andraus; 01-14-2012 at 05:45 PM..

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-14-2012, 03:44 PM

Feeling animosity from the paralyzed girl, Tali could feel her annoyance increase, and therefore her migraines. If it got too bad, it would actually lead into one of her seizures. She was starting to feel a bit... disconnected as it was. It was already starting then. Mentally cursing herself, she saw herself turn to Todd. "Todd, I need you to grab a blue bottle from my bag and give me one of the pills. Hurry!" she mumbled, realizing that he wouldn't really be able to understand more than a few words.

After a few moments, everything went black, unconsciousness setting in. Then her muscles stiffened, causing her to fall out of the desk and onto the floor. A moaning sound also came from her, her lungs having stiffened as well, which meant that all the air was expelled at once. Her muscles started spasming next, her arms and legs flailing while her abdomen could be seen actually vibrating. Unfortunately, this also affected her internal organs as well, which meant that her bladder expelled all of it's contents, her breathing was sporadic at best, and her heart was beating irregularly.

((There. That should give everyone something to post too. :D))

The-Black_King
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-14-2012, 04:10 PM

Conner The Black King
Element :Earth
Class :Charm's enchantments
Bio :Conner's family line travels all the way to the year of the Black plague and that is where his family name came from his family was blamed for all the death that the plague Conner now a teacher has sworn to not let his kids get hurt as long as he is there teacher the only people that now of his last name are teachers
Pic : human

elemental

----------

Conner was making his way down to Ms Holland 's class. The school was not able to find her at the time they did look but they just called Mr King down instead. Conner walked into the class when he saw one of the students claps to the floor he ran up and dropped to his nee's checking her pulse "someone go get the first aid kit from the wall". He then opened one of her eyes and then put his head on her chest to check her breathing when he realized what was happening. "Every one step back for a moment" Conner opened up his pouch and then pulled out some enchanted clay a molded it into a bracelet and put it around her hand and then started to enchant it this would stop this seizure but would not cure her but with this it would wake her up for a moment.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-15-2012, 02:41 AM

"You're not the boss." Finx spat at cyrus "You can't tell us what to do!" anna looked over at her sister as she braided geminis hair. " finx." she said giving her sister a warning look. Finx gave cyrus a seething look before bending over tali "you're alright." she said holding the girls head up "the bottle quickly todd." she named the boy tali had talked to.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-15-2012, 05:01 AM

Todd jumped into action before Tali finished her sentence. Before the girl- Finx or Anna, he wasn't sure which- could finish, he had the bottle out and a pill ready."keep her still so I can get the pill in.if there's a water elemental here, it would be great if you could give her some water to help her swallow.and if there's a strong fire elemental, please transfer some heat and energy to calm her down." It was the most he had spoken in a long time, and for someone so quiet he had an air of command that made one think he knew what he was doing.
Gemini looked around and held her head up, knowing that she could help.she slowlystood and walked forward- only to collapse next to the girl.her parents had forbidden her to walk, since it was taxing on her heart, but her wheelchair would be too cumbersome right then.summoning her energy, she sent heat energy from her hands into her convulsing classmate, trying to calm the shaking."get that pill down quick.I can't keep this up." She said quietly, fighting the pounding of her frail heart.
((No finx I really don't know why you were apologizing.))

Last edited by Gemini; 01-15-2012 at 05:03 AM..

Andraus

Old 01-15-2012, 07:10 AM

"Mein Gott " he said, and bended down towards the girl. He then held up his hand, and started Casting a Healing/Ward spell. "Mora....Dibella.....Arkay....Akatosh.....julinos. ...Talos....Divines, aid me." he said.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-19-2012, 01:47 AM

((Sorry guys. I won't be able to post until late Friday night. :())

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-19-2012, 03:56 AM

((Well ok then.we wait, I suppose.))

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-21-2012, 12:42 AM

A strange sensation came over Izzy as she came to. In short, she was unable to control her body as it continued to thrash about. A clay bracelet bounced around on her wrist, and she was essentially surrounded by students. She watched Todd place the pill to her mouth, pushing it inside while her mouth was open. Instantly, the thrashing slowed a bit, her saliva breaking down the chemical into her bloodstream. Within minutes, she was still, breathing heavily while the drowsiness, confusion, and nausea set in.

Blinking slowly, she tried to ignore the headache as it dwindled to nothing. That always happened, but something felt... wrong. The energy in the air wasn't right. Turning her head, she spotted Gemini laying on the ground. It took a few moments, but she managed to sit up, and point violently at her. Her tongue wasn't working right, so she couldn't really talk.

The-Black_King
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-21-2012, 08:38 PM

Conner stood up and saw the girl in the wheel chair claps onto the floor "come here" Conner picked up the girl up into his arms and walked over putting her back into her wheel chair "don't push your self that's a teachers order" Conner saw that the girl was able to stand she was just having a hard time talking he was
worried that this is what his first day was like "Ok class get to your seats we have to teach you something it's are job" Conner walked down to the desk at the front of the class "hello my names mr.Black and this is combat class I will be your teacher for today now dose any one have a question"

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-22-2012, 03:22 AM

Gemini blinked and panted, her heart beating rapidly to keep up with her."im sorry.I was only...trying to....help..." she said struggling to stand up.she didn't want to let anyone know just how weak she was.

The-Black_King
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-22-2012, 05:19 AM

(and im subing for gothika's class and I was given permission until she returns)

Gothika_Knight
Guess who's back~ For those who ...
Send a message via MSN to Gothika_Knight

Old 01-22-2012, 06:45 AM

(srry, i was gone so long guys...i would ask 4 4giveness but i dont think anyone will 4give me...)

Makina remained silent as she sat in her desk and watched as the events unfolded in front of her. She was shocked to see how everyone was helping Gemini and the girl that had fell on the floor. Makina wasn't use to having friends so she was use to being a lone. She looked out the window to see the birds flying about by the trees as a smile appears on her face as she looked at them. But her attention was taken when she saw the teacher walk in, Makina was confused though, the teacher was suppose to be a woman, Makina raised her hand and spoke softly, "I think I'm not the wrong class, isn't Ms. Holland suppose to be teaching today?" she asked a little considered.

Miranda was in la-la land when she found herself outside of her classroom, she was feeling a little queasy. She was held her stomach as she wondered out the girl's bathroom, her black dress with a dark purple bow remained a little unclean, black heels clacked on the floor as she wobbled a little as she walked. Miranda knew she shouldn't have gone to her new 'master' today, she should have gone straight to the school to greet the students. Feeling her face, she made sure that no sticky liquid was there and that her clothes were well and fresh. Miranda did a quick fix of herself and wiped away anything that the students and teachers would find odd. She continued to walk to her classroom moving her sleeves down more to cover her bruises and wounds as she walked into the classroom and Mr. Black stood there, 'Oh no, I'm in big trouble.' she thought to herself as she walk in the class more, looking like she was a student herself.

The-Black_King
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-22-2012, 06:55 AM

(Don't worry it gave me a good intro)

Andraus

Old 01-22-2012, 06:57 AM

Cycoris sat back, and then saw a teacher walk in. His eyes widen. "Hot damn!" he said to himself, in his head. "Mr.black, I dont think it will be nesscary. Seems our teacher has decided to make her apperence."

The-Black_King
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-22-2012, 07:08 AM

Conner was waiting when someone asked if she was in the right class "yes yes you are do not worry" Conner taped the papers on the desk when he heard someone say they were in trouble he was sure she was going to try not to talk to him when he turned his head with a smile on his face "mr's Holland" his face went from kind and happy to a evil creepy look "your late I hope you are done with what ever you were doing" he looked at the class again with a smile on his face "well it was a pleasure to meet you all and Izzy please see me after class im going to take some blood" Conner walked past mr's Holland releasing a evil vibe he then made his way to his lab to prepare for his next class.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-22-2012, 07:22 AM

((Now why wouldn't we forgive you? You've never ditched before, and you've always proven yourself trustworthy in the end do I'll bet no one even thought to be mad at you.I didn't.))
Gemini shivered when the teacher- the substitute- left.he seemed just wrong to her.she stood, with quite some difficulty, and made her way back to her desk.she sat down heavily and tried to catch her breath."do me a favor everyone...please don't...tell my parents..." she said, in an attempt to be funny.she didn't think it worked.
Todd sighed in relief and stood up.he held out a hand to Izzy."can you get up? I'll help you." He said.he narrowed his eyes at the retreating figure of the substitute and resisted the urge to spit at the guy.he didn't like him at all.in fact, he reminded Todd distinctly of his father."thanks everyone.you know, mrs. Holland, I think that you have a case against that guy for sexual harassment."