CrepsMule
*^_^*

Old 11-03-2008, 08:26 PM

okay lolll here, for whoever's here/lurking that's interested xD a quick game of one word hangman.

------------

MYV rocks
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-03-2008, 08:32 PM

okay~ it's alright XD i need help in collecting some candies for a bit lolol.

alrighty, is there an A? :O

CrepsMule
*^_^*

Old 11-03-2008, 08:34 PM

are you saving up for another set? XD or are you going for commons now? O: btw, did you get all the commons you wanted?!

anddd nope xD;

------------
a

sayuri_nitta
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via MSN to sayuri_nitta

Old 11-03-2008, 08:37 PM

Grats to all the winners ^_^

Does anyone want one of the EI's? I have 14 candies, and I'm not going to be trick or treating anymore, can't be bothered =P
I managed to get two spare sets, that's enough for me

MYV rocks
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-03-2008, 08:37 PM

ooh. starts to get REALLY laggy here for me lolol. guess everyone's starting to spend their stuffs lulz. and yah, i'm currently trying to get just a pumpkin patch in this account. in my main account, i'm trying to get the bats and spider pin just to complete XD plus, i'm already half way there lolol

as for the commons, i guess as much as i can get them XD; when i took a look at them again, i'm not all that interested in all of them haha. only some. i like the assassins set, but yeah. even then, i only bought 1 "complete" one XD (red). i bought the top and skirt for the purple one, but didn't buy the legging skirt combo thing on either color lol.

which one did you like again?

oh, man... I FAIL at trying to keep things short! /pif

OKAY, NO 'A'?! how can there be no A?? XD okay, I?

/EDIT:
sayuri~ you're so sweet <333 like i said in my previous post, i'm currently working on just 3 more items XD but it's okay~ i'm almost half way there, thank you <333 why don't you grab some extra ones that you really like? XD

sayuri_nitta
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-03-2008, 08:41 PM

Honestly there's really no point, I so can't be bothered to click on those silly NPCs anymore, and I could really only afford 1 extra event item *shrugs* XD

So say if you want one *bops*

CrepsMule
*^_^*

Old 11-03-2008, 08:43 PM

sayuri- Maybe you should look for someone that hasn't got a full set yet? :O I think I saw someone like that in the FAQ XD; I'd feel bad taking any EI's from you since I already have so many sets u__u;;

sho- it's not laggy for me O: yet? XD;;
And ohh I see.. I saved up 54 candies each time and just bought full sets, maybe I should start buying singles now XD; good luck haha.

and as for the commons, same here XD;; I only bought the red set, didn't get the skirt though XD;; I can't decide if I wanna buy an item from the blue or purple set next though :O probably blue, to match the night sky item.. otherwise though I got all the commons I wanted, well all the commons that were on my list anyway xD;;

rofl, it's the only vowel that isn't in there XD
..or no, wait, no I either XD you're not very good at this game rofl xDD

------------
a, i

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-03-2008, 08:49 PM

@ sayuri:
i'm in the same position as creps XD hmm, i remember harkem mentioning she may want a BG one a few pages back, though i can't remember exactly if she got one or not D8

@ creps:
i'm done with my mule~ /sign off quickly before getting tempted again XD; yah, just 9 more corns~ <3

i actually wanted to choose blue one, too, but decided with the purple since i like the red/purple or pink/purple combo XD yah~ btw, the only scarf/stockings they added was the red/black one right? i didn't notice naything else i think lolol

AND I KNOW~ I SUCK~ D8 is that word even in english?? :stare: lolol jaykay <3 okay, i still have 10 more chances? XD;;; /finish off all the vowels.

E!!!

sayuri_nitta
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-03-2008, 08:52 PM

Lol, I'll go ask in the FAQ thread then ^_^

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-03-2008, 08:56 PM

yah, i'm sure there are people there, who wouldn't mind an extra item or two XD <3

CrepsMule
*^_^*

Old 11-03-2008, 08:58 PM

sho- I'm still trick or treating on three accounts because I can't get 0 of both >>; waste not, want not xDD

I'm torn as well, I really like that purple color and I have like, no purple items >>; so it'd be good for my invo. but that blue color looks so nice too.. guh xD I'm tempted to spend gold xD;;
and uhmm.. there was a red scarf added definitely, I can't remember if there was a black/green scarf and black/purple scarf already there before though... and as for stockings, black/red, black/green and black/purple were added, and the black/white ones were updated.

lolll sho, quit making up excuses for yourself xDD do I need to give you a "hint"? XD;

---e----e-e-
a, i

sayuri- thanks for the offer though!! :D

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-03-2008, 09:10 PM

hahah. well, my mule has like 0.30 or something corns and 0 apples now 8D;; i'm kind of waiting on just 1 more apple and 3 more corns on this account XD;; then anything extra, if i can, i just get extras? lolol

well, if you use more blue than purple, even though it'll be nice for the inventory, why not get the blue one? XD it'll be more useful ahaha~ i think spending the gold wouldn't be bad either. at least if you don't like it you get your money back (or more if you sell more than sell back hehe). the black/white was updated? :O what was wrong with it?

YES, PLEASE, HINT! D8 what kinda host are you~? TTATT lolol

while at it, N, please~

meilin
pumpkin phantom

Old 11-03-2008, 09:12 PM

-hugs sho-

CrepsMule
*^_^*

Old 11-03-2008, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shosho View Post
hahah. well, my mule has like 0.30 or something corns and 0 apples now 8D;; i'm kind of waiting on just 1 more apple and 3 more corns on this account XD;; then anything extra, if i can, i just get extras? lolol

well, if you use more blue than purple, even though it'll be nice for the inventory, why not get the blue one? XD it'll be more useful ahaha~ i think spending the gold wouldn't be bad either. at least if you don't like it you get your money back (or more if you sell more than sell back hehe). the black/white was updated? :O what was wrong with it?

YES, PLEASE, HINT! D8 what kinda host are you~? TTATT lolol

while at it, N, please~
haha.. well, at least it's only 0.30 candy corns XD;; I'm gonna try and empty User's candy count, he almost has enough to finish another set, then I'll buy some random common and leave it at that u__u;; I think I'll just keep randomly collecting on my main/mule I guess.

that's the thing though.. I don't use blue either xD I'd get the green assassin stuff but imo the green color doesn't look very good on that type of clothing.. I dunno, I don't like it. so it's either blue or purple for me xD;; we'll see what I decide to do. and wow~ I never even noticed my mule's gold count!! it was at 150g this morning XD;; must've been from the guessing game haha..
and nothing was really wrong with it, they just darkened the black stripes to make it look black, before it looked more like the striped stockings on gaia xD; and hey, is it just me or do the scarves look EXACTLY like the bee/panda ones? but.. the bee/panda ones, both long ends go behind the avatar where you can't see them and with these ones one of the ends goes in front where you can see.. weird..

well what kind of player are you? D< just kidding haha.. uhmm.. it's related to Heroes? xD /suckygiveawayclue
and nope, no N >___>;;

---e----e-e-
a, i, n

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-03-2008, 09:22 PM

hi, meilin~ lol XD

@ creps:
lolol, i see~ what are you going to do with the sets in user? :O are you going to use them as prizes for the user-choice avatar thingie?

haha yay at gold increase in mule! XD i think next time i want to try playing GUESS THE MULE lolol. i thought the stockings were like that.

yep, i have a feeling that the scarves are pretty much 'touch ups' on the bee/panda scarves, except with what you said. looks way too similar lol

omg, no a, i, or n. D8 erm, erm... R? XD

CrepsMule
*^_^*

Old 11-03-2008, 09:27 PM

well, sizzla said I could take the items, so I took a few sets for myself (I think I took too many though xD I might send a set back later), and User'll have 2 sets. I'll most likely use them as prizes in the future, yeah, or maybe eventually sell them for prize money. anyway somehow they'll be for users' pick xP
...and for some reason now I can't live without user having both the red/black scarf and red/black stockings >___>;; I think I'm just gonna buy one with gold, I could tetris on his account real quick. if I try and get apples it'll mess everything up D:

Guess the mule?! how'll you do that?! XDD everyone already knows your mule now haha.

and okay, I looked, they ARE the same scarves, it's just that they changed what layer that other long end is on.. and they're recolored obviously. I wish the bee/panda scarves were like these ones xD;;

yes! finally xDD

---er---ere-
a, i, n

meilin
pumpkin phantom

Old 11-03-2008, 09:30 PM

Sho: How are you?

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-03-2008, 09:36 PM

i'm okay, meilin lolol. really sleepy actually XDD;

@ creps:
haha, okay~ just don't abuse them~ /wag little finger ;d <3 how many did you end up collecting for each account? XD if it's okay to ask, that is.

hahha more apples XD i tried to spend some gold on those items, but i realize that i didn't want them that much, actually XD; i think the only things i really like are just the scarves and stockings haha. everything else seems a bit like bonuses XD;

may be eventually it would be? not holding my breath though.

oh, man, FINALLY!! OKAY, um... dang it, every word/name i think of in that series has those letters that are not XDD;;; okay, err... S??

meilin
pumpkin phantom

Old 11-03-2008, 09:40 PM

Aww~ Sho should get some more sleep then~ D:

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-03-2008, 09:41 PM

i will once i can figure out this hangman word~ XDDD <3 no worries, meilin. i've got crappy kung fu movies from the 70s to accompany me on tv haha <3

CrepsMule
*^_^*

Old 11-03-2008, 09:42 PM

I know xP she said I could have taken everything if I wanted to, really xD; (though she suggested keeping at least some for user.. haha >>; ) I don't mind! I think I got like uhmm.. near 5 sets for each account? XD; so with 3 accounts that's 15 total.. but I'm gonna send another set to User, so that'll be 3 for User and 12 for me XD;

and yeah, same.. a lot of the items look cool but don't think I'd actually use them xD; I think the only items I really wanted were the horns, tails, scarves, stockings kind of and the hoodies!! I really like the demonate boots for some reason though..

yeah, I doubt it XD;; it's been this way for a year, can't see them changing it.

and rofl, if it helps it's not the name of a character xP
s--er---ere-
a, i, n

meilin
pumpkin phantom

Old 11-03-2008, 09:50 PM

Hangman?

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-03-2008, 09:50 PM

oooh, nice~ did you help out muggles earn, too? X3 i actually got more than that on both accounts XD; no buy plz lol

but... the tails look so crap XD;; i was planning on wasting my apples on them until i realize i didn't like how the horns really looked like, too lol. haha. i think the coloring on the demonate boots are a bit too bright to my liking XD

hahah. i see. you said the heroes TAT; okay. erm.. gosh. wth is it? hahah okay, uh. m? XD another hint plz TAT;

/EDIT:
yah, meilin~ XD help me out! lol

meilin
pumpkin phantom

Old 11-03-2008, 09:57 PM

Where are you playing hangman?
What letters do you have?

CrepsMule
*^_^*

Old 11-03-2008, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shosho View Post
oooh, nice~ did you help out muggles earn, too? X3 i actually got more than that on both accounts XD; no buy plz lol

but... the tails look so crap XD;; i was planning on wasting my apples on them until i realize i didn't like how the horns really looked like, too lol. haha. i think the coloring on the demonate boots are a bit too bright to my liking XD

hahah. i see. you said the heroes TAT; okay. erm.. gosh. wth is it? hahah okay, uh. m? XD another hint plz TAT;

/EDIT:
yah, meilin~ XD help me out! lol
meilin- yep x3 feel free to join in, haha xD
we're playing hangman in here, haha, check the bottom of the post ^^ the letters are listed underneath.

sho- yeah, I did!.. speaking of which I should probably spend her candies for her if she can't get on.. and seriously? wow XD; your thread was really popular so maybe that helped?

I know they do, but.. I'm such a sucker for those kinda of items u___u;; I mean the tail doesn't really look much like a tail at all, I just.. can't help myself XD;; I like the horns, though I wish they didn't have the headband.. and yeah, the red demonate items are a bit bright XD; I like the black ones though, they remind me of the amarande boots but I like these ones better..

and rofl, you're no good at this game xDD uhmm.. when you have powers you're..? xD

s--er---ere-
a, i, n