kuroneko13
*^_^*

Old 09-22-2007, 04:15 PM

Kuro examined him she knew something was up but she could use him if ever something worse came up she glanced up at the clock tower then to the road she was going to meet axe at "...Sure enough but don't think i trust you.." She growled. She then traced her fingers around her glocks holder and started walking "Follow.." She said her tail flicking to the side

Yoshaki
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Yoshaki Send a message via MSN to Yoshaki Send a message via Yahoo to Yoshaki

Old 09-22-2007, 04:23 PM

"You should trust no one Thirteen. Lead the way."

He said mimicing Axe and following behind her without too much care of hwo altrnativly hostile she was to the nice guy in comparison to the asshole.

Damn this chick was a paradox.

kuroneko13
*^_^*

Old 09-22-2007, 04:34 PM

Thirteen didn't reply but only walked her ears back and eyes colder she growled lowly as her stomach growled once again damn she needed the money she led the man towards axe and stood behind waiting for them to converse her ears twitching and her eyes straight at the clock tower.

When will i ditch them..i know mr soap boy is up to no good..

Yoshaki
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Yoshaki Send a message via MSN to Yoshaki Send a message via Yahoo to Yoshaki

Old 09-22-2007, 04:50 PM

He smiled at her and took a look at Axe. For being a bit of an asshole he would admit the guy looked like experience incarnate. He walked to him and stood in front of him giving him a look that you usually reserved for brethren,

"Good evening friend. I'm assured when you told me you'd see me around that you didn't expect me this soon."

He laughed and extended one gloved hand giving him a wicked smile that two men of high faith could understand,

"The name is Jason Martinez. I make soap."

He liked that last part because it made the situation he was in seem fairly ludicrous. Wondering how the man of experience would react.

Ritsuka`
*^_^*

Old 09-22-2007, 04:56 PM

kaden appears out of no where. I think i can be of some help. Do any of you need help?

I'm kaden the vampire and i can be of some assistance.

Wings sprout from back. I'm ready.

kuroneko13
*^_^*

Old 09-22-2007, 04:57 PM

Thirteen jumped up onto a stair well watching the two and then leaned back closing her eyes and letting out a sigh. she thought back to the days when she was a bounty hunter and wondered if being one now would change her life even more. she got out of that business for a reason could she really go back..

Ritsuka`
*^_^*

Old 09-22-2007, 05:01 PM

Kaden thinks. Hum i've seen that girl.... i dont knoiw where but i've seen her. Never mind that. i can't let my defenses down.

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 09-22-2007, 06:23 PM

Axe watched as Thirteen headed back to the bar. She was suddenly very agitated and her demeanor had changed.

Typical woman. One minute they want you to eat out of their hands. The next they want to chop your balls off. He sighed as he pushed the bitter thought to the back of his mind. He couldn't afford to be thinking about women right now. He propped himself up against the building and folded his arms in front of him. He didn't like being out in the open like this. It made him a very easy target. He scanned the area for more potential sniping spots and decided that at nightfall he was going to get a better look at this town from higher ground. He pushed himself off the building and walked to the window of the bar and saw Thirteen with the gun to the head of nacho man and the brief exchange between them.

Direct but fucking stupid. As if he is going to tell her what he's up to like that.

He decided that if she were to blow his brains out there wouldn't be any great loss so he wandered back over to his original perch and stood glowering at anyone that passed by. He was surprised to see them both heading toward him and stood straight up.

Now what the hell is she up to?

He took the offered hand cautiously and shook it, allowing his grasp to become firmer with each shake. He couldn't contain the laughter that suddenly erupted from his lips when Jason said he made soap. "Nice to meet you Mr. Clean." he laughed, his lips snarling in to a sarcastic smile. Soap could be used for many things depending on what was in it. Soap and animal shit. Wondrous things really and always readily available. He would have to be very careful around Mr. Clean the nacho man. "I hope you offered some to our kitty here. She could use a good cleaning...unless she can lift her leg and lick... now THAT I'd like to see."

He cocked his eyebrow at the sudden appearance of a person with wings. he released his grip on nacho man and reached out and put his hand on one of the wings, moving it back and forth like a saloon door. "Nice wings. I could use a pair."

Yoshaki
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-22-2007, 06:42 PM

((Heh I wasn't sure if I was to acknowledge him since he hadn't made a character sheet as of yet. Meh. I'll keep waiting.))

He smiled. Well he shook like he was Irish. For some reason that always made him respect a man more, government official or not. Though he was figuring these two tended to chase those who ditched court. And in this world maybe a few, D o A groups.

"Had a horrible dream about that guy once. But that is beside the point."

The man had humor. Hmm yes it is always good to feel when you are in a world filled to the brim with forceful groups, violence and corruption. It helped to know he wasn't the only one with a sense of humor around here. Especially after that girl and her itchy gun pull.

"Actually I did. Gave it back to me. Not many chances people get high quality soap like I make. I know a few richies who would bark for a free sample."

He shrugged a little giving him a smile,

"I wouldn't mind seeing that as well. Cross-spec aren't always my game, but I could make an exception."

It always felt good to act like an asshole every once and a while. Also appearing an idiot made him look more normal he should guess. Maybe throw the girl off him a little bit. Make it contagious.

kuroneko13
*^_^*

Old 09-22-2007, 07:09 PM

(He did on another account Faceless romanctic he just need to be more literary.. -.-)

Thirteen stared at the two her ears twitching as she heard there voices but her eyes drifted back to the clock tower she stood up her tail swishing and flicking back and forth something was obviously up and she shouldn't be waisting her time but she was curious about the letter so she stayed put leaping down from the stair well and leaning against it. examining the two she knew one was up to something but the other she didn't quite understand.

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 09-22-2007, 08:50 PM

((I wonder where everyone else has disappeared to.))

Axe smiled genuinely at Jason. He could like the guy if he didn't try to kill him or do anything stupid. He looked back at Thirteen who was obviously very agitated about something. He turned to see what she was looking at and realized it was the same place he had seen someone earlier when he first arrived in town.

He turned to face her and his tone became very serious. "Are we going to just stand here and gawk at the clock tower or are we going to go somewhere? Is this apartment of yours up the stairs?"

Axe wanted to hear more about this council and the murders and the general goings on in this town. He could have fun here seeing as how there seemed to be no real law. In addition he wasn't technically working for anyone so any tactics he employed would be his own, without restraint or remorse.

kuroneko13
*^_^*

Old 09-22-2007, 08:53 PM

Thirteen broke from her trance and glanced back at axe nodding "Sorry.." She murmured lowly and stood up straight "Come then" she motioned for him to follow and headed towards the street going to her apartment she growled lowly at herself her stomach was killing her she wondered what she could dig up at home and even more important if this man knew anything about the letter. she finally got to her door and scanned a card it opened and she walked up the stairs her tail swishing

Yoshaki
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-22-2007, 09:07 PM

"Aye aye mistress!"

As he followed behind her he smiled with most of his colors as he heard that stomach growl,

"You know I bagged those nachos of mine. Was gonna reheat and eat later but if you are that starving then you can take a grab if you want."

He followed behind her in through to the apartment. Definitely wasn't as big as his place. But the place definitely wasn't as much of a dump as his house was,

"Nice place mistress."

kuroneko13
*^_^*

Old 09-22-2007, 09:25 PM

Thirteen sighed usually she wouldnt lower down but she was really hungry "Yes please.." She said lowly and took her cloak off setting it on a hanger weapons all strapped down her legs and waist. "Make yourself at home.." She said "And my name is thirteen.." Her ears twitched

Yoshaki
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-22-2007, 09:36 PM

He tossed her the cheesy little baggie. It hadn't been long enough for the cheese to be cold either so she would enjoy.

"Meh it is no issue mistress, I just have a little issue with taking peoples names when they are numbers. It just don't feel natural to say it. You got a nickname?"

He took a seat nearby enjoying himself,

"Also you got any spare fat grease oil or fat around? Could use it to make some low quality to spread my market a bit."

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 09-22-2007, 09:40 PM

Axe ducked his head and walked in to the tiny apartment. It took a moment for his eyes to adjust but once inside he wondered where he was going to sit. He chose a seat in the corner with an ottoman. It was the best seat as far as he could tell since he could see all sides of the apartment without anyone being able to sneak up behind him. He threw his bag on the seat and sat down next to it, placing his feet on the ottoman. He didn't care if his boots were dirty or not. Thirteen would just have to get over it if she said anything at all.

He noticed the gaggle of weaponry strapped to her legs and wondered how she was able to get to them all in time of need. He was fascinated by human weaponry and had taken the time to learn everything he could about them. His master had always told him it was wise to be familiar with any technology that could bring harm and make infidels pay for their insolence.

"Can I see that...that one there... the gun?" Axe stated calmly pointing at the shiny silver one.

He listened as Jason asked for oil or grease and said nothing. He was content on just observing him for a while.

kuroneko13
*^_^*

Old 09-22-2007, 10:43 PM

"Call Me Kuro Then.." She said then looked into her kitchen "I might i will check it out later." Thirteen turned to axe and looked at her gun she was wary at first but though axe was not as low as to go that far. so she slipped it out of its holster it wasnt her most important gun which was her black glock 17 mended with the blood of virgins and sinners she handed over her silver shot gun to axe "Here ya go be careful that isnt a toy" She began to munch on some chips enjoying there taste in her mouth "Now..about the letter" She said after swallowing a nacho

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 09-22-2007, 11:04 PM

Axe rolled his eyes as he took the shotgun from her. He held it up and pointed it at the wall as though he were shooting at it to measure its weight, balance, and levelness. He then proceeded to unload it and remove the barrel. He held the barrel to the light and frowned. This one obviously did not keep her weapons as clean as she should. He sighed as he looked up at her and then reached over and unzipped his bag. He withdrew a ziplock bag with some WD-40 and cleaning implements.

He sprayed the inside of the barrel with the WD-40 and scrubbed it with a bore brush. He looked inside his bag and muttered something in his native tongue under his breath. He looked up at Thirteen and grinned. "Yea yea... about the letter... do you have a tampon?"

kuroneko13
*^_^*

Old 09-22-2007, 11:08 PM

Thirteen watched him with interest and nodded walking into another room and coming out handing it over to him " why was it you wanted to speak privately?" She asked getting some grease for the other as she spoke she came out and handed it over to him. then sat down crossing her legs and munching on more nachos pulling out her glock 17 which was clean as anything and smirked "This here is my baby" She purred tracing her fingers over the trigger"

Yoshaki
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-22-2007, 11:11 PM

He stared at the shotgun. It was nice not so good as his SPAS-12. But it was nice for sure,

"It sounds pretty profitable if it is private. Most of the private ones I did were under that impression."

He looked awkward at her for a moment thinking up his story with good peices,

"Only downside though is sometimes what they request are shady deals. Even if you are being hired by the government."

He thought to himself for a moment feeling just a little nervous due to his mixture of distrust for the government and the privacy of the letter,

"Moreover if it is shady, the fact that you are bringing guests may be awkward to them. Me and Axe over there...I don't think we are well known in your world. I stayed private...and I guess if they thought so they would send him a letter too."

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 09-22-2007, 11:19 PM

Axe took the tampon from her and removed it from its cardboard case and made it all fluffy. He stuck it on the end of the bore brush and stuffed it through the barrel, shaking his head in disapproval as the tampon emerged filthy. "You should keep all of your guns clean if you are to make the infidels pay for their insolence. And they must pay... all of them... God has spoken that their evil scourge should be wiped completely from the lands which He has sown...in blood, guts, splattered viscera...it matters not." He focused on the gun while Jason spoke, obviously not having a clue about the letter and making it up on the spot.

He was right in that dealings with government agencies of any flavor meant shady dealings and the government was usually out for their own ass and they didn't give a fuck about you.

He reattached the barrel and handed the now clean shotgun back to Thirteen. "Since you seem to know about this letter and this council, why don't you tell us what this is about."

kuroneko13
*^_^*

Old 09-22-2007, 11:24 PM

Thirteen looked at the letter "Hmmm A year ago I was a bounty hunter known as kuro Mikariko and i worked for an agency not like this one. it was actually a rebel against the government and the people i took down gave me enough to sustain myself I was an assassin to the council and killed over thousands of people before i quit. Why this council is calling for me only seems to perk my interest."

Yoshaki
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-22-2007, 11:40 PM

"Well Kuro what matters to people who hire bounty hunters of your caliber is usually not what you used to do. But that what you desire. And what bounty hunters desire is usually pretty basic."

He smiled and made the doller symbol in the air,

"M-o-n-e-y. Morals and beliefs are nothing to the normal hunters."

He felt awkward for a moment and decided to get himself some water. Because there was something else the government liked to do to people like them,

"Otherwise...they know who you are. And they are planning to kill you if you don't do what they want. They see you as a killer, thats it."

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 09-22-2007, 11:48 PM

You are a killer of thousands?! What... are you an expert in pyrotechnics? Did you just blow them all up or pick them off one by one?" Axe was always fascinated by others' stories of killing and mayhem.

He turned to Jason and nodded in agreement. "Most bounty hunters are only in it for the money and often disappear once the job is done and they are paid. Once that happens though, especially with a government contract, they believe that they own you and will come to call on your services whenever they desire, or attempt to put you out of a job for good."

Seeing Jason with water reminded Axe that he too was thirsty. He strapped his bag over his shoulder and rose to rummage through the kitchen cupboards to find a glass and help himself to some water. He took a large gulp and swallowed. "Besides, if they tracked you down to here, who knows what other surprises they have in store for you. And what does this have to do with us?"

kuroneko13
*^_^*

Old 09-22-2007, 11:56 PM

"..Death is not something i talk of so nobly" She murmered lowly and sat up " He decided to follow along hence why he is here and for you. I thought you might know more about it." Thirteen glanced over at the letter " But as i already told you I don't work for the government only against it."