Emilio
Newbie Helper
NPC

Old 07-03-2016, 11:54 PM

Hey, gang! Emilio here! Your personal and ever faithful tour guide around Menewsha!

I've gotta make this quick this week, guys... my ice cream cone is melting in my hands as we speak!

Notable Threads around Town

Overwatch
Do you play? This highly anticipated multiplayer game is chock full of action and interesting characters! Learn more and discuss it here!

Scavanger Hunt Avatar Contest : Round until July 15th
Search out and nominate your friends in this Avatar Contest with a twist! Win points that are redeemable for art prizes!

Artist Questions: Answer and Ask
Curious about what other creatives do or perhaps you want to humble brag in essay form? Play along and follow the rules to expand your artistic mind along with your peers!

Congrats on our lucky winner this week for Admin's Pick... TheEmpressofEvil! Very appropriate outfit for the summer weather!... except you may want more sunscreen next time? OUCH! I'd be crying, too! Painfully excellent job!

TheEmpressofEvil

I saw Nalin Sun recently buying out all of the suncreen at the corner store... Seems like he isn't much of a sun bather...

That's what's going on around town this week. Hold tight until next Sunday and I'll have a fresh batch of things to share with you!

Symphony of the Night
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-03-2016, 11:57 PM

Hooray, thank you Emilio! I hope more people will participate in Shadami's scavenger hunt :D and congratulations again to TheEmpressOfEvil!

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 07-04-2016, 10:48 AM

Thanks Emilio 'waves'

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 07-04-2016, 08:49 PM

Cool image star. :D The stars really pop!

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 07-06-2016, 12:54 AM

Hmm, with a name like Nalin Sun, he'd be more of a sun bather.

Symphony of the Night
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-08-2016, 04:10 PM

i just found out that the name Nalin means lotus!