Emilio
Newbie Helper
NPC

Old 08-07-2016, 05:47 PM

Hey, gang! Emilio here! Your personal and ever faithful tour guide around Menewsha!

Notable Threads around Town

FANCY RESTAURANTS!
Everyone has a favorite restaurant... maybe even a swanky place! Tell us about your experience and what made it memorable. It doesn't have to be an expensive or snooty place... it just needs to be fabulous!

Find an old art and take the challenge!
Feeling artsy fartsy? Did you feel artsy fartsy in the past? How about combining the past with your near future... by taking a past artwork and redrawing it! Challenge yourself and see how you've progressed!

How can we get rid of trolls and cyberbullies?
We've all encountered inappropriate maliciousness and downright bullying online. Is there anything we can do to stop it...? You'll have to tell me!

Congrats to both our lucky winners this week for Admin's Pick... Bearzy and Kiyoto! It looks like the night sky is this week's theme- cosmic and glittering! Bearzy looks so calm yet omnipotent! And Kiyoto paints a beautifully serene landscape- what a wonderfully cool set you two make!

Bearzy Kiyoto

Its Double Gold Weekend again! Well... until Monday afternoon! Better take advantage of it while it lasts.

The new CI, The Book Keeper, is now available! Enjoy! You, book worm, you.

That's what's going on around town this week. Hold tight until next Sunday and I'll have a fresh batch of things to share with you!

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 08-07-2016, 06:47 PM

OOo double gold weekend! hell ya!

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 08-08-2016, 01:32 PM

Double goldies earning weekend is awesome <3

Also, yay for thready being featured :D

neller
The Lover of UNICORNS

Old 08-09-2016, 01:24 AM

Oooooooh. This is new since I left. Me likey. :)

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 08-10-2016, 10:50 AM

i love these little posts its great and shows that the mods are really interacting with u s which we all knew they where anywyas but still. is nice.

neller
The Lover of UNICORNS

Old 08-10-2016, 03:32 PM

It is! I'm glad they're always working to make the experience better. Thanks, guys!

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 08-10-2016, 03:41 PM

I agree neller