haku_yowane
*^_^*
Banned

Old 08-13-2011, 11:44 AM

“I am back” Eyes wind open and the biggest smile you could make on her face. “ Hey Ber’y!!!!, do you want a beer too??” her smile widening with happiness as the bird flew around the room, she was defiantly drunk cause she usually hated the damn bird. Her smile disappeared...”why aren’t you singing no more?? “ She tilted her head whenever she wanted someone to do something. “Meh, don’t worry about...know lets drink and... I CHALLANAGE YOU SEORAS TO A ARM WRESTLING MATCH!!!!!!!” the cap’n couldn’t refuse this she thought to herself. She looked at the cap’n with determination in her eyes.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 08-13-2011, 11:49 AM

Cameron was a little disapointed. A tussle wouldn't have been that bad. "If you want ta lose again, feel free! Erm, Feelixa, what happene'(d)ta tha beer you were bringin'?"

TheOriginalPyro
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-13-2011, 11:55 AM

Don't tell me you drank the beer on your way back?
And I'll arm wrestle with you but don't expect mercy from me. He looked Feelixa over. She was definitely intoxicated. Which would be a big problem when lunch approached.

haku_yowane
*^_^*
Banned

Old 08-13-2011, 11:55 AM

“...WOW...where’d it go” She looks down at her tummy, a bottom lip puckered. “I think i drank it...maybe...NO!!! i did not drink it. I forget to bring it back, its in the kitchen. I will be back!!!!!!” runs off to the kitchen which wasn’t very smart cause after four steps she fall straight on her face. “Ha..haha... HAHAHAHA” She continued as she picked herself up and went off to the kitchen “ HAHAHAHAHA” As she walked down the stairs she yelled “ I’ll be back in 3mins, yep that right!!

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 08-13-2011, 11:56 AM

"Cap'n, I fear for tha beer" Cameron shook her head. "I'll be cookin; lunch again i suppose?"

TheOriginalPyro
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-13-2011, 12:02 PM

I'll have to help. But before that we may have to mop up the beer she's gonna spill on the way back. He laughed.
Bertey was still hovering around somewhere, ready to make some kind of trouble. Brains of a nobleman my arse... He thought. Until then, we drink.

haku_yowane
*^_^*
Banned

Old 08-13-2011, 12:02 PM

“I’m am back, i cooked lunch for you all’ Even though the food being served was only pb+j sandwich(peanut butter and jelly) and 3 bottles of beer. “ i haven’t forgotten the arm wrestling challenge yet cap’n!!!!!! So what ya want to bet...hummmm????” Nothing is good when she starts to bet. She usually loses anyway.

Last edited by haku_yowane; 08-13-2011 at 12:13 PM..

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 08-13-2011, 12:12 PM

[OOC] You're changing things to quickly Haku! Slow down a little! I can't keep up with the continueal change of pace :sweat:. DOn't jump and wait for things to move on progessively. Other wise we can't do much]

Last edited by WherededIGo; 08-13-2011 at 12:17 PM..

TheOriginalPyro
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-13-2011, 12:13 PM

Thinking for a moment, Seoras made up his mind. I will bet my position as Captain against your beer privelages. How about it? You win, the ship and the crew is yours to do with as you like. I win, you arent allowed any form of acohol until we reach Davies Point in three weeks. A lot was riding on this match but he was bigger, stronger and much less drunk than Feelixa. There was no way he could lose.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 08-13-2011, 12:16 PM

[OOC] She has gone to sleep.... May take a while]

Cameron was amazed, the captain would go so far? Well, she supposed with Feelixa drunk the ship may not make it to the next destination... "Win it for us Cap'n! I refuse to be under anyone bu' you!" Cameron cheered for the captain. If he didn't win, she may lose her place as lieutenant.

haku_yowane
*^_^*
Banned

Old 08-13-2011, 12:20 PM

I don’t wanna be cap’n, it’s too much work” sits down on floor like a little child. “ bet something else.plus i can’t go 3 weeks without alcohol!!!!!” Please bet something else she thinks in her mind over and over. “come on...something else. You can bet anything. Because i can do it, cause you wanna know why”.moves into ears reach of the cap’n “BECAUSE I AM A WOMAN THAT IS A PIRATE!!!!!!!!!!!!” she yells into the cap’n eardrums. “har har har, so bet anything you scallywag”

TheOriginalPyro
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-13-2011, 12:21 PM

Seoras recoiled as his eardrums were assailed by Feelixa's drunk-pirate-feminist rapmage. Relax Cammy. She has no chance. Just look at her! He turned to face Feelixa, only to find her Staring into space over his shoulder. See? No chance. He chuckled. Even if she recieved a miracle, she would be too drunk to remember that she had won. He wasn't going to give up his ship without a fight.

Last edited by TheOriginalPyro; 08-13-2011 at 12:25 PM..

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 08-13-2011, 12:22 PM

Cameron stood up without hesitation. "Ok, you've had enough to drink. Time to knock it off." SHe was serious enough that her pirate accent had disappeared. She pulled FEelixa off her captain and started to drag her to Feelixa's sleeping quarters.

Last edited by WherededIGo; 08-13-2011 at 12:31 PM..

haku_yowane
*^_^*
Banned

Old 08-13-2011, 12:40 PM

NOOOOO, I want the cap'n to put me to bed"as she looked at the captain her bottom lip started to tremble. There was no way her cute powers wouldn't work.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 08-13-2011, 12:45 PM

Cameron stared at Feelixa. "Yep, definitely time to knock it off, whether by your hand or my fist." Cameron continued dragging Feelixa to her sleeping quarters.

TheOriginalPyro
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-13-2011, 12:49 PM

Relax Cammy. I'll handle this, or we'll never hear the end of it. He stepped forward and wrapped Feelixa's arm around his shoulders, supporting her drunken weight. He began walking her off towards her quarters. He almost had to carry her down the stairs.

haku_yowane
*^_^*
Banned

Old 08-13-2011, 12:53 PM

"yay, the captain is tuking me into bed0" with so much excitement she forgot that the captain wasn't very strong, she leeped into this arms, THUD!!! Everyone on the ship would have been able to hear it. As she looked down at the captain she fell into Deep sleep. Now there was a new prob... How where they gonna get her to her sleeping quatures??

Last edited by haku_yowane; 08-13-2011 at 12:58 PM..

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 08-13-2011, 12:59 PM

[OOC] Please do not change your post, Haku. Please Revert it back. I am not writing this all over again. Read the posts above you, you were already in his arms...]

Cameron stood there watching the captain take Feelixa down to her room. She sighed. "Relax, relax" She breathed to herself. She walked over to where Berty was perched on the table. She sat down and stroked him. She was thinking to much of it. Feelixa often got drunk more times then not, this kind of thing would always happen. "Grrr, how can people think so bad of Seoras?" She put her face in her hands. After a moment or two she had recomposed herself and she stood up, grabbed the mop, continueing to clean up the mess she made. "No use gettin' sentamental about it..." She said brightly to her-self.

Last edited by WherededIGo; 08-13-2011 at 01:19 PM..

TheOriginalPyro
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-13-2011, 01:12 PM

[OOC] yes Haku. Try to make your posts flow from other peoples or else they don't make sense. Please edit your post to fit the story]
Seoras continued to help Feelixa to her sleeping quarters. He thought how strange this must look to Cameron. He laughed a little as he reached Feelixa's quarters. He opened the door and helped her inside. He sat her down on the bed. Now get some rest. You need to sleep off the beer

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 08-13-2011, 02:17 PM

If only Cameron had a picture taker. The image would have been gold. The perfect black mail tool to use against Seoras. Cameron tried to focus her mind on the task at hand; catching Berty. At the moment the parrot was snacking on the remainder of the biscuits. The perfect oppurtunity. Cameron had learn't from previous experience that using bear hands wasn't enough to catch the trickster. She fished out the net she kept hidden in her knee-high boots, the perfect tool for catching the parrot. She snuck behind him, and with all her force swung the net. The bird seemed to sense that she was coming and dodge out of the way, biscuit in beak. The net went crash into the table, leaving a crack. The bird took flight dn went through the open door, Cameron followed closely after it. She hurried down the steps, when the bird turned into Feelixa's room. "Darn" Cameron didn't feel like going in there.

TheOriginalPyro
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-13-2011, 09:36 PM

Seoras was turning to leave Feelixa's room whe suddenly SMACK! A fuzzy ball of color hit him in the face. GAAGH! What the...? He reached out and caught a handful of squirming parrot. He sighed. Bloody bird. Gonna annoy the wrong person one day, you are. And then you'll know all about it.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 08-14-2011, 02:17 AM

Cameron grudgingly went into the room, and was amazed to see Seora standing there with the parrot in hand. She laughed in surprise. "Cap'n! You never told meh yer good a' bird catchin'!"She laughed again. She reached out her hand, gesturing for him to give it to her.

TheOriginalPyro
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-14-2011, 02:49 AM

Seoras gingery handed the bird to Cameron. Trying desperately not to get bitten by the feisty beast. He placed it in her hands and wiped his on his pants out of instinct. Quiet please. We may be rid of Feelixa's drunken stupor yet. Now we have to get back to the deck without her waking up. He looked dead serious but it was his way of suppressing the laughter building up in him. He left the room quietly and closed the door behind him.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 08-14-2011, 02:59 AM

"Cap'n, don' laugh till ya ge' out." Cameron snickered. she dumped Berty in the net and twisted it around so there was no escape... hopefully. She moved with quiet footsteps up and out to the deck, after which she went back to her cabin to lock Berty back in side the cage. She looked at the should-be windows. One of them was open slightly. "Darn bird" She muttered. She went over, closed and locked both the windows, smiling to herself. She made sure she locked the door when she exited her cabin.

Slide
Music soothes the savage beast ;...

Old 08-14-2011, 03:01 AM

(( I have a secret pirate obsession xD ))

Name; Terra Armstrong
Appearance:
Position: Gunner
Known for her great use of weapons, especially the ship cannon.

(( What's going on in the story so far? o w o; ))