WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 08-14-2011, 03:03 AM

((We're waiting for the crew to wake up so we can get movin' :) Welcome to the RP. At the moment though, we just lay our drunken cook to rest. Feel free to just 'wake up' :P))

Slide
Music soothes the savage beast ;...

Old 08-14-2011, 03:11 AM

Terra stretched as she finally awoke for the morning. She sat up from her bunk and opened the door of her cabin. "I'm awake now, Captain!" she yelled from her position. She then sighed, after using her first batch of energy for the day just by yelling. 'Typical' she thought to herself. Terra desperately needed to refeul, so she headed for the kitchen. "Does anyone know what's here to eat? I'm not sure if I'm up for another bass..again." she said, still half asleep. Being in the middle of the ocean has made a devistating impact on her appetite-- atleast she thinks so. Fish this and fish that wasn't her kind of thing.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 08-14-2011, 03:21 AM

Cameron looked over to see Terra moving about. "Good mornin' Terra!" Cameron walked over to where Tearra was and followed her down to the kitchen. "Our cook be asleep an' drunk, so I'll fix yer somethin'." Cameron moved to where the food was kept. She looked back at Terra and pulled out a fish. "Hey! It not a bass atleas'".

Slide

Old 08-14-2011, 03:28 AM

Terra moaned childishly. "Another fish?!?!" she questioned her crew member. She sighed sitting on a wooden chair nearby, being exasperated only made her more hungry. "Seriously Cameron, when was time we had chicken? O-or Pork? Or any other meat for that matter!?" she asked turning her head towards her direction. Her western accent stood out a little more in her last sentence. Terra couldn't help it, she was serious when it came to the things running her digestive system.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 08-14-2011, 03:35 AM

Cameron rummaged through some foods. "Blisterin' Barnicles!" She pulled out a leg of ham. She looked at Terra. "How long was tha cook gonna hide this from us?" She looked bag at the ham. She placed it on the table and got out a knife. "You wantin' some?"

Slide

Old 08-14-2011, 03:41 AM

Terra gasped exaggeratingly. "Oh yeah! I'm definately wantin' some!" she said already on her feet holding up a fork in one hand and a butterknife in the other. "Do you think she was trying to hide it for herself?" she asked Cameron without removing her eyes from the ham. She stared at it from many different angles as her mouth watered like the Niagara.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 08-14-2011, 03:47 AM

Cameron laughed. She cut a raggered peice off and gave it to Terra. "Hehe, maybe she was. Now we keepin' it to ourselves." SHe smiled cutting a peice off for herself. "Hopefully the Cap'n don't come bargin' in. We be dead meat then!"

Slide

Old 08-14-2011, 03:52 AM

Terra jabbed her fork into the peice of ham and took a large bite out of it. "Yeah, it would be unfortunate to have something in common with the dead meat already sitting on our forks." she said gulping down the large bite of meat. "I wonder what Cap'n is up to right now." she pondered outloud before taking another huge bite, almost finishing her thick slice of ham.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 08-14-2011, 04:03 AM

Cameron took a bite of her peice of ham. She sighed with delight. "I doub' we'd be as tastey though." She wasn't at all surprised that Terra had almost finished her piece of ham, but still, "Slow down! We'll be outta this delicacy before yer know i'!" She took a smaller bite out of her meet. "Who knows, probably starin' at tha see again. He likes ta do that."

TheOriginalPyro
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-14-2011, 04:03 AM

[OOC] Welcome. Nothing much has happened yet. The cook got drunk and passed out but other than that, nothing vital.]
Seoras made it to the deck finally where he burst out laughing. He would personally make sure that Feelixa would never live this down. After calming down he returned to his office. He placed his coat and hat back on the door hooks and sat down at his table to think. He opened a drawer and pulled out an old, worn locket. In it was a picture of a young lady. He was to marry her years ago but he was convicted of assault when he got into a bar fight. She pleaded wuth the court to let him out but the judge ruled her as an "accomplice". She was hung. And so, to get revenge on the cruel society that cost him so much, he became a pirate. And here he sat. After reminiscing for a few more minutes, he returned the locket to the drawer and began poring over a map. He had to make sure he didn't run the boat into submerged rocks on the way to Port Rell.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 08-14-2011, 04:10 AM

"In all the years I've known the cap'n... I've always wondered why he liked to stare at the sea so much." Cameron stared at her piece of meat. She'd known the captain ever since he started becoming a pirate. He'd helped her in more than one way. But even after all they'd been through together, he hadn't breathed a word of his past. Cameron remembered Terra was there, and bit into her meat again. "Anyways, everyone has secre's on this ship ey? You too I'd suppose." Cameron finished her piece of ham and started to cut another peice.

Slide

Old 08-14-2011, 04:14 AM

(( OOC: *sniff* That such a beautiful backstory~ Oh yeah, what does Seoras look like, the link is broken on the first page. ))

Terra sighed, "Don't you think it would be best to remove the 'evidence' before we get caught?" she asked as she began to nibble slowly on the meat to slow down the eating process. She looked over at Cameron when she asked about her secrets. "Yeah, what's it to yer?" she asked bluntly, finishing her slice of ham.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 08-14-2011, 04:19 AM

Cameron cut another piece of ham for Terra. "Nothin'. I don' care what your secret is." She smiled. " As I said, many of this crew have their own, personal dark secrets." Cameron put down her fork and began cutting the meat into smaller peices. "We oughtta hide the meat for safe keepin', I would say. You take half, I'll take half." She continued cutting the meat.

Slide

Old 08-14-2011, 04:23 AM

"I agree." she said as she already began chewing on her second slice of ham. "It's no big deal. I'll tell you my story if you want, mine isn't as bad as the others." she said before gulping down the meat.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 08-14-2011, 04:27 AM

Cameron half-smiled. "You can if yer want, I'm not fussed, but I ain't tellin' ya mine." She finished cutting the meat up, divided it and then finished the remainder of her second piece of ham. She gestured for Terra to take her portion of the ham. "Quick, before the Cap'n appears!"

Slide

Old 08-14-2011, 04:42 AM

Terra quickly shoved the large peice of ham in one of her pockets. Luckily, the pocket stretched as the meat was forcing itself through. "Don't worry, I don't expect you to. Well what happened was, I was trying to create a powerful bomb without the use of nuclear chemicals. When I decided to test it out, the ball escaped my hands before it should have and as soon as I knew it, a large explosion happened in that small town of mine. It turned out, there was only one death from the explosion-- a fail on my part seeing it wasn't as powerful as I expected. But that one death, happened to be the mayor of the town. As the investigation went on, I knew I had to run away before I got sentenced and sent to jail, so I decided to go off to sea. Coincidentally, Seoras had stopped his ship over to that part of land when the explosion happened. I explained my situation to him, offered the best weapons of my creation and asked for a position on his crew as a Gunner. And here I am, as a pirate." she finished explaining. Terra grabbed a wooden toothpick and scratched out a small peice of meat as she leaned back lazily on her wooden chair.

Last edited by Slide; 08-14-2011 at 04:45 AM..

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 08-14-2011, 04:52 AM

Cameron grinned. Seoras had helped yet another person. "Thanks for sharin' that, its good yer got away unscathed. But I mus' say, refrain from usin' explosions on tha ship. We kinda need it." She winked at Terra, grabbed the meat and shoved them into a few of her pouches, and got up. "Nice chattin' with yer." She shoved her thumbs into her belt and went to leave the room. She stopped when she reached the door, and spoke loud enough that Terra could here her. "I was a stow-away." She waved her hand at Terra. "See ya later!" Cameron turned the corner and made her way back to the deck. She held onto the railing and stared at the sea. "A pirates life for me."

Slide

Old 08-14-2011, 05:01 AM

Terra giggled at her comment. "I'll try." she replied jokingly. The bomb situation was not a problem to her. Secretly, she was still stacking up on bombs anyway, along with other weapons. 'A stow-away...how interesting...' she thought. 'I never would've guessed.' "Later!" she waved back. When the room was empty, she decided to leave the kitchen as well. She walked through the hallway of where the cabins and where the Captains office was and leaned on the wall opposite to her cabin door. "I sort of want to know everyone elses story now.." she mumbled to herself.

TheOriginalPyro
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-14-2011, 05:05 AM

[OOC] My avatar basically.I'm going to remove the picture link from the post so it doesn't distract/ confuse people.]
Cameron was right. By that time, Seoras had moved to the window to stare out to sea. After some time he exited the office and had to shield his eyes from the harsh sun. He wandered over to where Cameron now stood. Hey... He said, sniffing the air. Do you smell... ham? He looked at her accusingly but then smiled. Haha. It's fine, I've been stealing that stuff from the cook for weeks. Enjoy it?

Last edited by TheOriginalPyro; 08-16-2011 at 07:59 AM..

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 08-14-2011, 05:09 AM

Cameron turned around slowly. She the death glare she gave to the captain would've scared the Davy Jones himself. "You knew... And you didn't share?" Her voice was threatening and she cracked her knuckles. She menacingly stepped closer to the captain.

TheOriginalPyro
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-14-2011, 05:14 AM

Seoras stood tall. If too much of it disappeared then Feelixa would have noticed. And you wouldn't want an angry woman handling your food. And if I tod you about it, you would take some too and there would be none left. You found it anyway so it doesn't matter now.
He laughed. I'm regretting my decision to give you that knife now.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 08-14-2011, 05:22 AM

Cameron smiled a twisted grin. "I may not look like it, but my tastebuds die everytime I eat fish. A lady like me has refined tastebuds you know-" Cameron was going to say more but she stopped herself. She gave herslef facepalm instead. "Feelixa wouldn't have noticed... She would've forgotten she ever had it. Afterall, we've had to tell her where the knives were plenty of times..." She smiled with much difficulty. She was still irritated so she couldn't return her pirate accent yet.

haku_yowane
*^_^*
Banned

Old 08-14-2011, 06:13 AM

As Feelixa woke up her mind was was hurting like she had fallen over board. Looking around the room she sees she has been taken to her sleeping quartures. "Yep, Cap'n has been in here and put me to bed, i wonder what happened...meh??" As she looked around there was nothing really too different. Her messy room and a few bottles of beer. "Man, i need some fresh air" As she got out of her bed she put on her coat and headed for the bow of the boat, just to think about nothing like usually before she starts dinner. before starting dinner , she had to find the cap'n and ask what he wanted.

TheOriginalPyro
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-14-2011, 06:30 AM

Seoras cocked his head and raised an eyebrow at Cameron. You seem to have gotten a bit flustered there. You lost your beautiful pirate accent. He smiled. It's about time you lost your cool. It had taken a while for Cameron to cultivate that accent. Is anyone else awake yet? I haven't seen anyone besides you and Feeixa. And she's out cold. He turned around and in direct contradiction to his words, there stood Feelixa, looking drowzy and obviously hung-over. You look well. He joked, seeing the terrible state she was in.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 08-14-2011, 06:40 AM

Cameron scrunched up her face and turned away. "Whatevar. Terra's up too remember?" She looked over to where Feelixa was standing. "You're in no shape ta cook! I'd prefer ta cook meh self than eat your cookin' at tha momen'." The pirate accent was back, and that was a good thing. "Go back ta bed, stay away from tha kitchen. You'll only get in my way." And the pirate accent was lost again. Cameron ran down to the kitchen, without looking at the captain or Feelixa.