Originally Posted by Lilithia
Quote:
Originally Posted by leasfy
happy halloween <3
Wooow. Where did you get the moon staff from? :shock:
its one of halloween item set =D
i miss you lili <333
Oh! How do I get it? ;___;

How you been! I've missed you too! It feels so weird now, I feel like a newb!
me too! i just back today
and i sold my crown set to get some c/i i missed
now i dont have any more crown set

where have you been btw?=D

Lilithia
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-03-2007, 06:57 AM

I've been busy with life. Mostly bitching on my Livejournal. XD I also went back to Gaia too, but the database went kaput. :(

jessamica
Lady Snape

Old 11-03-2007, 07:02 AM

• *comes in* Hello folks. I'm Jessie. Nice to meet you all. HOw has your day beeN?

Lilithia
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-03-2007, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessamica
  • *comes in* Hello folks. I'm Jessie. Nice to meet you all. HOw has your day beeN?
Your avatar is so cute. *___* I'm Lilithia! Pleased to meet you!

jessamica
Lady Snape

Old 11-03-2007, 07:05 AM

• *smiles* pleased to meet you as well. Thank you. ^^ it's the bee items. ^^ lol. I love 'em. So how was your day today?

Lilithia
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-03-2007, 07:06 AM

Quote:
  • *smiles* pleased to meet you as well. Thank you. ^^ it's the bee items. ^^ lol. I love 'em. So how was your day today?
I wasted a lot of money when I went shopping. XDDDD OMFGGGG I bought like dvds, manga, music cds... I don't want to know how much money I spent today in total. :cry:

leasfy
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via MSN to leasfy

Old 11-03-2007, 07:06 AM

ah i see =D
me too D=
been long time havent go to bebo, zantarni and menewsha because of busy preparink self for the exam start from tomorrow >.<

Lilithia
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-03-2007, 07:08 AM

Quote:
ah i see =D
me too D=
been long time havent go to bebo, zantarni and menewsha because of busy preparink self for the exam start from tomorrow >.<
OH CRAP! ZANTARNI! I totally forgot!!

jessamica
Lady Snape

Old 11-03-2007, 07:08 AM

• I've had those days. I've just gone out and went shopping just to shop and ended up comming home with alot of stuff i haven't used in ages.

Lilithia
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-03-2007, 07:09 AM

Quote:
  • I've had those days. I've just gone out and went shopping just to shop and ended up comming home with alot of stuff i haven't used in ages.
Oh! I'll use it. But I could've gotten these things later. XDDDD

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 11-03-2007, 07:11 AM

• Oh wow, it's been awhile since I've seen you on Menewsha, Lilithia! :D *waves hi*

Lilithia
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-03-2007, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToriKat
  • Oh wow, it's been awhile since I've seen you on Menewsha, Lilithia! :D *waves hi*
Hi ToriKat! How are you? :D I honestly thought nobody would know who I was anymore! I'll try my best to come on here more. Coming on here made me realise how much I missed going on forums. :(

jessamica
Lady Snape

Old 11-03-2007, 07:14 AM

• @lilthia
    well i bought alot of stuffed animals once to decorate my room and all they're doing now is collecting dust in a box.

@Torikat:
    *waves* hellos deary. Haven't talked to you in ages.

Lilithia
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-03-2007, 07:14 AM

Quote:
  • @lilthia
    well i bought alot of stuffed animals once to decorate my room and all they're doing now is collecting dust in a box.

@Torikat:
    *waves* hellos deary. Haven't talked to you in ages.
I do the same with plushies. I randomly saw a giant strawberry plushie in a store window, & I ended up buying it. XD

eliechan
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-03-2007, 07:16 AM

lili's here too *o*

jessamica
Lady Snape

• lol. indeed that was random. *shrugs* i can't remember the randomest thing i've bought.

leasfy
(。・ω・&...

xD i ask my sister to take care my zanty but she only check the mail and i missed the halloween event there
darn >.>
and uhm yeah so once this exam finish next two weeks i will catch up with zanty too

Lilithia
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-03-2007, 07:17 AM

Quote:
xD i ask my sister to take care my zanty but she only check the mail and i missed the halloween event there
darn >.>
and uhm yeah so once this exam finish next two weeks i will catch up with zanty too
I forgot about Zantarni completely. :( What did they give out for Halloween?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliechan
lili's here too *o*

ELIEEEEE!! Stupid Gaia database DOWN. :(

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 11-03-2007, 07:17 AM

• @Lilithia: In general, I've been okay. Just kind of sad currently since I broke my tablet's pen. ._. *loves my tablet so much* D:

Awww! Well, I'm glad to see you around again. ^o^ Missed seeing some of the "oldbies." xD I hope you're doing well. ^^

Whenever I take breaks...I realize how much I like them too. <3 Or maybe I'm just addicted in general. O_o;;

@jessamica: Hi jessie! :D Hehe, I've been having erratic online patterns lately so I keep missing opportunities to talk to people! ^^; How was your day?

leasfy
(。・ω・&...

Old 11-03-2007, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Quote:
darn >.>
I forgot about Zantarni completely. :( What did they give out for Halloween?

Quote:
lili's here too *o*

lots of cute items!!>w<
but i will catch up later x]
uhm maybe i will even sell some of my items there to get them as 75k may not enougn there >.>

btw, hello everyone

Lilithia
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-03-2007, 07:20 AM

Quote:
  • @Lilithia: In general, I've been okay. Just kind of sad currently since I broke my tablet's pen. ._. *loves my tablet so much* D:

Awww! Well, I'm glad to see you around again. ^o^ Missed seeing some of the "oldbies." xD I hope you're doing well. ^^

Whenever I take breaks...I realize how much I like them too. <3 Or maybe I'm just addicted in general. O_o;;

@jessamica: Hi jessie! :D Hehe, I've been having erratic online patterns lately so I keep missing opportunities to talk to people! ^^; How was your day?
Can you get a new tablet pen without buying a new tablet entirely?

I'll try my best to stay active again! It's quite difficult juggling things lately, but I'll do my best. I still feel like such a newbie though!! The layout is so different!

I didn't know Josh sold part of this site, & for the greater good too! A good decision I'd say!

Quote:
  • lol. indeed that was random. *shrugs* i can't remember the randomest thing i've bought.
Now the giant strawberry just sits in a cupboard. :( Did I mention I have a giant Chupa Chup plushie too?

eliechan
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-03-2007, 07:20 AM

Quote:
is it really? i didn't check o.O;;

I just realized the Mene items are so cute! I only have the first 2 items + 5 candies o___________O;;

*flails*

Lilithia
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-03-2007, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Quote:
is it really? i didn't check o.O;;

I just realized the Mene items are so cute! I only have the first 2 items + 5 candies o___________O;;

*flails*
I don't know how to collect these new items, I'll try my best. I should focus on here first since this ends tomorrow...!! D: Gaia goes until the 7th! It's so nice to go on forums again. *sigh of relief & happiness!*

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 11-03-2007, 07:23 AM

• @Lilithia: *nods* It's $30 to replace my pen. xD I'm just having a problem figuring out how to order it online. My parents would kill me if they knew I broke it by knocking it onto the floor in my sleep. ^^;;; Well...they would refuse to let me get another and say I deserved that....and that I shouldn't be drawing anyways. *sighs* I'm pretty sure I can get a friend to help me though! ^o^

*nodnod* Things have improved around here. Definitely still a tad overwhelming for me still.
    *attempts the games* 8D

Lilithia
(◎_◎;)

Old 11-03-2007, 07:26 AM

Quote:
lots of cute items!!>w<
but i will catch up later x]
uhm maybe i will even sell some of my items there to get them as 75k may not enougn there >.>

btw, hello everyone
Do you know how bad I've been with forums?

I was AVATAR OF THE WEEK ON ZANTARNI & I was only told two weeks after when I visited & somebody told me that I was. D:

Quote:
  • @Lilithia: *nods* It's $30 to replace my pen. xD I'm just having a problem figuring out how to order it online. My parents would kill me if they knew I broke it by knocking it onto the floor in my sleep. ^^;;; Well...they would refuse to let me get another and say I deserved that....and that I shouldn't be drawing anyways. *sighs* I'm pretty sure I can get a friend to help me though! ^o^

*nodnod* Things have improved around here. Definitely still a tad overwhelming for me still.
    *attempts the games* 8D
You'll find a way! To sneakify your skills to get yourself another one. :)