Yoshaki
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Yoshaki Send a message via MSN to Yoshaki Send a message via Yahoo to Yoshaki

Old 09-24-2007, 02:47 AM

He woke up at the same time every day. Today was no different. He didn't dream much. And thus nothing came around to it. He yawned and walked round in his underwear a bit. Been a while since he screwed anyone. May have to do that soon. He felt an offhanded feel that he wanted to.

He went downstairs and poured himself some orange juice and made some scrambled eggs and bacon. He chewed through it and decided to pack up the soap afterward. Some men came around his house about four from the organisation who would take it and ship it to the buyers. He would use mailmen. But they were part of the government.

He opened a drawer. He decided that he was going to have to be someone else today. He pulled out a blond wig. Grabbed a pair of contacts that were blue. Had some 'Halloween clay' as he called it and defined his jaw a little more and added some bags. He sprayed himself down with a tan. He set on a pair of aviators and set up some clothes and stared into the mirror,

"Totally dude."

He went downstairs and grabbed a bag putting all his stuff inside that he usually kept in his jacket. It was shaped like a ghetto blaster, but he would walk like it wasn't working.

"Dude this thing is so ganked."

He smiled and made his way out the door resetting his security so no one got in his house. Self destruction style. Stay in for more than 5 minutes and the damn thing would give you some fireworks.

"And so begins the day. Yeah right. XB"

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 09-24-2007, 04:26 AM

Axe had been dreaming of HER when the ships clock alarm went off. He immediately sat up prepared to shoot anything and everything. He sat back in the captain's chair relieved that he was in fact in his ship and it was just the clock. He rubbed his eyes and turned the alarm off and headed outside to pee. The sun was just peeking up over the horizon and he stood watching the sun rise. He set about his daily morning routine of prayer and then breakfast, although breakfast would be harder to come by this morning as he did not see anything worth eating nearby. Maybe Thirteen would have something worth eating when he got there or he could grab something at the dive bar.

Today was a new day and it was time for Axe to start looking around by himself. He went in to the ship and started to get ready. He squeezed himself in to a kind of nylon like suit, only it was made from fiber from his homeland. It was stronger than Kevlar and most bullets, blaster shots, and plasma rays couldn't penetrate it. That wasn't to say that it was impervious. He had suffered bullet and blast wounds before but it was the best he had. He put the same black jeans and black turtleneck over the top of this suit and strapped on a watch with various functions other than telling time and some wrist guards that appeared as nothing more than leather wraps. He stuffed some gloves in to his pocket and some smaller weaponry that he would put on himself later. He also carried a vial full of bluish gray gel. He left his bag behind today and he sauntered down to Thirteen's apartment and knocked on the door.

kuroneko13
*^_^*

Old 09-24-2007, 02:23 PM

Thirteen sighed after getting our of the shower and getting dressed she still didn't feel fully awake though honestly she felt that she should She grinned wondering if the two had any idea about the news and her tail flicked strapping on her weapons and getting ready to head out

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 09-24-2007, 03:49 PM

Axe leaned up against the door and looked out at the town. It had begun to wake up and there were people now moving about.

He was growing tired of standing outside. He was hungry and needed some orange juice or water or something. He began to kick the door with his heel. "Hey! Thirteen! Are you gonna answer the door or what?!"

Yoshaki
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Yoshaki Send a message via MSN to Yoshaki Send a message via Yahoo to Yoshaki

Old 09-24-2007, 06:26 PM

Jason caught some news before he left from young man number 1 again, of course there was one issue that came from where a disguise,

"Freeze! Where is Lord Jason!"

He laughed at the young one and turned around bringing a smack to his face with his left hand. Bringing the boy down.

"Rule one! Names do not exist!"

The young man stared a moment, but it was the voice with no accent that got him,

"Sir! I apologize sir...I don't know how bad it would have became if you had been an agent of some sort...I am sorry."

He pulled on the handle and the shotgun fell out,

"Remembrance young man! Next time I will destroy you."

He stuffed it back it and stared at him,

"Twice time! What are you here for."

The young man bowed and said,

"Murders sir. At the clock tower. I figured you were going under the curtain so you should know that something has proceeded. This man or woman has no tact and so I figure this is who they are after. That or you sir. So get acquainted with that and I think you will do well."

He lifted his head and ran off. Scared and fleeting,

"Dude...bogus."

Jason smiled and bounced him and his box downtown, nearby the bar where he would play the lazy bastard on the street just lying around with a busted boom box.

kuroneko13
*^_^*

Old 09-24-2007, 06:58 PM

Thirteen opened her door she was only in a white button up shirt rubbing her eye stil half asleep "OKAY I ANSWERED THE DOOR!" she yelled back then blushed her hands dropping to her sides "Hello.." She murmured still blushing

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 09-24-2007, 07:28 PM

Axe almost fell backward when the door suddenly opened. He quickly caught himself and turned around to see Thirteen in nothing but a shirt. He rolled his eyes and pushed past her, heading straight for the kitchen. He saw the cup that he had used the day before sitting on the counter so he simply swished some water around in it and rinsed it and refilled it. He chugged the water and then filled his glass again, allowing a rather large belch to erupt from his lips. He wiped his chin and flopped down in the chair.

"You planning on going like that? I'm sure they'll just LOVE that. Why aren't you ready yet? What time are you supposed to be there?

kuroneko13
*^_^*

Old 09-24-2007, 07:52 PM

Thirteen went from her shy phase to anger and growled "You think you can just bust in here? and do whatever the hell you want?!?!" Her tail flicked and her ears went back "No Im not going to go out like this! before you barged in i was attempting to wake!" She was no longer sleepy more then she was frustrated who did he think he was mr godly man she sighed and caulmed herself down. she didnt need to argue with him first thing in the morning so she tried another approach "if you want coffee i have some made" she started buttoning back up her shirt and walked into her room to get dressed then her ears perked up remembeing something.

"Did you watch the tv lastnight?" she asked struggeling to pull on some black leather pants buckeling up her holster back onto her hip. "Someone killed two of my damned spies!" she growled belting more buckles all down her legs her hair up in a messy bun strands falling out over her face she growled growing frustrated witherself.

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 09-24-2007, 09:06 PM

"Perhaps if you had opened the door when I knocked the first time I wouldn't have been dying of thirst on your doorstep," Axe sneered. "Anyway.. whatever... I don't have the time or energy to argue with you.

He rose out of the chair and went back to the kitchen to dump the water and refilled it with coffee. Axe really didn't like coffee but he figured he might as well take her up on her pseudo hospitality. "Is there any sugar or cream anywhere?" he asked as he began rummaging around. He found a stray Equal packet and opened it and poured it in to his cup. Good enough, he thought.

He sat back down and listened as she spoke about the spies. "You have spies? Unfortunately where I am at I don't have the luxury of television. I have shit for accommodations. I'm lucky to have a bed." He chuckled and smiled warmly, hoping to defrost her somewhat icy exterior.

kuroneko13
*^_^*

Old 09-24-2007, 09:52 PM

Thirteen held her cup now caulmer and sipped more on her coffee sitting down "Well its hard to get T.V. now and days that is true.." She murmured thinking about the past and now she let out a small sigh before turning towards him tucking a strand of loose hair behind her ear "....The clock tower last night. it had blood all over it like a message.." she tilted her head back a little glancing up at the roof stained by its old times and chewed on her bottom lip sucking some sugar from it before glancing back at axe "...I have had suspiciouns and i was hoping my spies or crew or whatever you would like to call them would get some info...but i found them dead.." She looked down guilt was on her back for now but she had to push it aside.

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 09-25-2007, 01:33 AM

Axe sat back and listened while Thirteen relayed the information of the clock tower and said nothing. His thoughts were replaying the very early morning hours of him drinking scotch and ridding the land of those furry flesh bags with claws. He had no idea that they were her spies and inwardly chuckled at the memory of the second cat running around practically shitting itself because it didn't know where the shot had come from.

Axe's face showed no emotion as the girl spoke. He certainly hadn't gone back and smeared anything in their blood and as far as he knew he only grazed the second one, not killed it completely. He wondered if maybe he mortally wounded it and it died later. That didn't sit right with him. If this were the case his offering to his God was not complete and He would get angry if he didn't atone. Axe would set it right later.

He shook his head and attempted to put on his most comforting face. "I'm very sorry for your loss. I had no idea anything like that was going on here. What kind of message was written? Did the TV say anything about it?"

SEG
*^_^*

Old 09-25-2007, 01:35 AM

[ Hey guys, I'm soooo sorry about not posting. I really, really love what has transpired thus far, it's just I've been busy.xD I went to a concert, then had a huuuge birthday party, so just a tad hectic. Anywho, here goes my post. ]

Ryvlyn Seivén, the first words to greet Ryv's dreary and tired ears, a corner of her upper lip levitating upward to pass lowly growl as she shifted in her cot, burying her head deeper into the pillow. She beat upon it once, then twice, turning a bleary glare over to Jiko, who was happily enjoying whatever morning talk program that was readily available this morning on the radio. 'Turn that blasted thing off,' she screamed, her voice reverberating thanks to the pitched ceiling of the clock tower they'd returned in the wee hours of the morning. All the while, she rolled into a sitting position; both her voice and naked body startling whatever underlings had previously been slumbering into a wide-eyed state of consciousness. She rolled her eyes, pulling a glimmering red satin robe on before running a hand through her kinky forest green tresses, scowling deeply as she trained her gaze upon those who were shaking themselves awake and those preparing for whatever tasks the day would bring. Ryv, on the other hand, was yanking, quite fitfully and forcefully, on her hair, attempting to rid herself of yet another bad case of bed head. 'Pain in the fucking ass,' she muttered spitefully, a slew of curses occasionally piping up here and there as the radio continued on.

Captain of thieves, it was a woman's voice, soft and sleek, Last seen in Tatueen. Ryv smirked, dragging a hot, steaming flat iron down her long locks, satisfaction raking her features as she pressed all the hell the night had reeked upon hair away for good. 'Tatueen?' she questioned, easily overpowering the woman's voice with her own, distinctly calculated and husky, as well as quite loud. 'That was nearly five jobs ago,' she recalled fondly. Jiko nodded in a agreement, watching as Ryv whipped her hair into a ponytail, shoving her the hat that never left her head on before proceeding with the rest of her morning routine, which included make up and wardrobe.

A self-proclaimed menace to society, Ryvlyn, Ryv's growl tickled her throat as she narrowed her eyes snakishly upon the radio, Is the notorious captain of a gang of seventeen men. These men are slaves to her every whim, kissing the very ground she stomps upon. Yes, stomps. Ryvlyn, she threw her hands up in the air, biting down hard upon her lip as an irked brow twitched to the use of her full name, once again, Is by far one of the most confounding women on the planet. She retains the most alluring beauty, thanks to rare Djimbi roots, looking to be quite graceful and delicate. However, beneath all the glittering jewels, glamorous makeup and busty corsets, her fist lands a heavy blow, and her sticky fingers never miss an opportunity to obtain anything that glimmers and shines.

Ryv scoffed lightly, 'That's a fucking lie,' she nodded to reinforce her point, 'I collect rocks too.' The woman finally turned to the conclusion of her broadcast, This foul-mouthed and quick-tempered woman's whereabouts remain unknown, for the time being. Any bounty hunter lucky enough to bag her would garner approximately seventeen billion double dollars. Thanks for tuning into Bounty Babes; this is Lucky Luveria with her update on the ever-so-illusive Captain Ryvlyn.

Jiko hurriedly switched the dial into the off position before Ryv could find something heavy enough to throw and smash the confounded device, a quite unusual and delighted smile turning Ryv's unpainted lips upward as she pulled her corset tight against her back, fluidly maneuvering the turquoise buttons into the shiny black fabric. 'It increases once again,' Jiko commented lightly, 'Always makes you feel good inside, doesn't it?'

She wasn't paying much attention to him, her focus upon drawing a very rigid pair of capris over her hips, strapping her belts on haphazardly. She tugged her weighty boots on, her heavy footfalls echoing as she approached the broken, blood soaked face of the clock. 'That it does,' she commented offhandedly as she studied the strokes painting a message. She'd thought the tower would be a substantial hideout, having been forced from the last one; however, this whole sniper mess was making it a hotspot. Late into the night, there had been a raid, from what they'd heard at the bar they'd been drinking up a storm at the time, leaving the desecrated and no longer functioning clock in even more disrepair.

There was no way she could salvage it, at least not without a tremendous amount of effort. This place they would leave in a month, so, it simply wasn't worth it. Instead, she set her wheels a-spinning, contemplating their next move. 'Pack it the fuck up boys,' she mumbled as she retrieved her pipe-like staff and cloak, drawing the later upon her body. 'Do not, for one moment, think that I will not beat the ever-loving snot out of you guys. This shit better be ready for the move when I get back.' She approached the edge of floor, a gaping hole in the glass of the clock's face pressing the hot morning air upon her. She placed one foot forward, then the next, feeling a woozy turn in her stomach as the clock's floor vanished from beneath her. A back draft caught her cloak, whipping it upward violently, nearly choking her in the process. There was a loud crunching noise as her feet collided with the gravel, her body sinking into a squat upon impact, the cloak falling lifelessly all around her. She rose to her feet stiffly, her glance back easily crossing the distance to the top, where Jiko stood, waving her on.

'Let's get fucked up and die!' she cheered, thrusting a hand into the air before she began the short journey to the bar.

Rarrrr.<33

Yoshaki
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-25-2007, 01:53 AM

((heh nice to have you back. Wanna meet Jason or you think he should just chill for now. That was his plan, but he gets bored very easily. Why else would he blow shit up?))

SEG
*^_^*

Old 09-25-2007, 03:14 AM

[ Hmm, my vote is leaning toward meeting up with Jason. I gotta get to know ya guys somehow.xP ]

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 09-25-2007, 03:30 AM

((Yay! You're here!! I'm wondering if an OOC might be in order...kuro?))

kuroneko13
*^_^*

Old 09-25-2007, 04:08 AM

(looks like it has already occurred so how are we going to do this?)

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 09-25-2007, 04:50 AM

Axe sat and waited. He wondered what kind of things were smeared in the blood. Was it a message or just bloody hand prints? It was something he'd do since he liked to draw symbols for his god and words in Lunarian or paint a message that he'd be back for the others, but in this particular case he hadn't.

"Well.... did the news say anything or not? Is it still there? Hurry up!!"

SEG
*^_^*

Old 09-26-2007, 05:01 AM

It was always awkward, the feeling of being there, but not really. Ryv sometimes thought it to be better than being noticed, but, still a chill settled upon her that made her entertain the latter rather fondly. Her feet hardly made contact with the ground, her speedy approach seeming much like a ghostly drift, aimless but determined. What remained of the buildings surrounding the alley she made her flight down provided a great cover, their decaying architecture remaining one giant blur to her fixated pair of eyes. She emerged out into what was once a crowded street, her cloak billowing behind her ominously, her boots occasionally peeking out into the intense morning's light. She stepped up to door of the bar, pausing to cast a curious gaze downward, noting the figure slumped out in front, a busted boom box in tow. Whether he could see her raise a curious forest brow, she did not know, nor did she overly care, her mind still fixated upon the taste of booze. 'I'll be damned if some one doesn't trip over you,' she mumbled, utter causality befalling her tone as she pivoted the doorknob in her grasp.

kuroneko13
*^_^*

Old 09-26-2007, 05:22 AM

Thirteen finished and shook her head strapping her last belt and putting her hair back in a messy bun strands of hair still falling her face which she blew away annoyed "No..Nothing" She murmured glancing back at the turned off T.V.

Yoshaki
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-26-2007, 05:34 AM

He smiled up at her lifting a hand up to the bangs of his wig. He saw the beautiful girl and really inside, that was nice to him. Though nothing massive. It too far more than looks to pull a guy like him from his zen calm. Though she did talk to him, he was made to talk back, I mean who would be so rude to ignore a lady?

"And I'll be ganked if I can get my walking music back on. Wanna buy me a couple brewskies to see if I can make my way back with the music in my head."

He loved the accent of this character, but he was all in all just wanting to talk to her for his own amusement. And it gave him a neutral reason for being inside the bar.

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 09-26-2007, 05:56 AM

Axe was starting to get irritated at having to wait for her. It was always the same when it came to women. They'd rush you to get ready and then once you were ready to go they'd need another hour before they were presentable to the world. His stomach was starting to rumble which made him even more irritable but he decided he'd continue to be civil. He needed to stay close to her at all times. It made killing her easier when the time came since he wouldn't have to run around everywhere trying to find her.

"I wonder what the message said. Do you think it was these murderers that you are chasing? Have you decided what you are going to do about the council? Can we go now? Maybe we'll have better luck today actually getting food."

He took a pair of round sunglasses out of his pocket, slid them on, and stood up and turned toward her, a sly grin on his face. "Or maybe I'll just go on ahead and when you're done cleaning your fur you can join me there."

SEG
*^_^*

Old 09-27-2007, 01:37 AM

Ryv could hardly help the crooked smirk tracing her lips, allowing a light chuckle as she mentally noted touché. The gaze she pointed downward upon him was calm and even, her study of his features brief, as she didn't want to seem to conspicuous, or by any means infatuated. He came off as a very normal, easy-going guy, from what she could gather, though she had her suspicions of him. She was sure the large overcoat entitled Hacker Breaker was more than just a fashion statement, undoubtedly laced with pockets just as her cloak was. The difference was, she didn't carry anything on her, aside from the pipe hanging from a hostler against her thigh. In any case, she didn't much care whether he was shady or not, preferring to leave his intentions as they were, dormant. Plus, his offer was awfully tempting. 'Alright,' she finally replied, furrowing her brows challengingly as she curly nodded, continuing rather friskily, 'But only if you can out drink me.' A wide grin spread across her face as she yanked the door outward, taking the first step inside because, after all, she was the lady.

Yoshaki
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-27-2007, 01:42 AM

He smiled outside but when he heard those last words he couldn't help but say the nice phrase in his head,

"Oh sonova bitch!"

Drinking. He was pretty Irish, and back when he was a janitor he was en mass when it came to drinking. But...these days he didn't do it. It was unsafe to do it. And in that bar, this day. This time. He couldn't He wouldn't He shant!

"You got it lady."

Shit why did he say that?! I mean I can understand appearing normal in the eyes of everyone around but still...still! Shit but he had said it now, and he was too proud a boy to run off now. Well no use lets go have a drink.

"I must warn you, I come from a long line of tough drinkers though."

SEG
*^_^*

Old 09-27-2007, 02:07 AM

She rose a questioning brow, inwardly scowling at the term lady. She immediately backed her thoughts into a corner, determined now to be pleasant enough company so that she could use charm as a weapon in their friendly little drinking match. There was nothing better than free booze. Of course, if it came down to it, and she lost, unlikely as it was, she had an ace up her sleeve. No matter what, Ryv was not paying.

She heard the heavy clang of the door against it's hinge as it came to a close, not a moment later, her hands raised so that she could peel back her hood, which was becoming quite stifling. She continued to unfasten the clasp that held it up around her neck, allowing the itchy material to fall into a lump on the floor before the stool she straddled. She tapped the counter twice with her knuckles, signaling two beers, before turning to face him. 'That makes two of us,' she replied, readjusting her hat idly, the large turquoise feather atop fluttering as if there were a breeze catching it. 'Name's Ryv,' she said quite suddenly, having forgotten the most basic of manners up until just now.

Yoshaki
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-27-2007, 02:15 AM

He gave her a smile and a nod with the mention of her name taking the beer and reaching in his jacket for a bottle opener popping off his top and looking at her again for a moment,

"Well my name is Jason. Call me Jace for now though. I would like to see if that sounds nicer then people calling me as Jason for a while."

He laughed and staring into the bottle he finally took the chance of this stupid contest and drank in some liquid. What a wonderful day.