CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 02-13-2014, 07:15 PM

Hello there. Welcome to "Awesome Art Contest"! You maybe asking why I am making
this contest. Well to put it simply, Mene doesn't really feel like home any more and I
need art, so why not make a contest where I can get art and you guys will get a chance
to talk to me. My life isn't perfect, I wont get to post all the time but I will do my best
to post as much as I can.

Howdy guys! So basically I am a young lady who has been off
and on this site several years now... My birthday is February 23,
1994. I am an artist and music keeps me going! I am not entirely
sure what I should put here. Oh! I am from Texas and have a
funny little accent! Lol. Facebook is an addiction and so is mene!

Don't be afraid to ask stuff!

Last edited by CosmicFoxKitty; 12-25-2014 at 09:33 PM.. Reason: Changed Title

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 02-13-2014, 07:16 PM

oo1. Follow Mene's To's.
oo2. Do not harrass others.
oo3. Be Kind.
oo4. Fill out the form to enter

Rules can and probably will change.

WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR:

I am looking for good quality artwork, none on notebook paper.
Traditional is okay but not something that is bad quality.
This means it has to look like you took time on it and that
you want to win. Not "I'm going to doodle this because I'm
bored" which you can tell the difference. Please take your
time and make the art worth while.

Form:

HTML Code:
[size="7"][color="red"]I WANT TO ENTER![/color][/size][color="red"]
[b]My Name Is:[/b] username here
[b]My Entry Is:[/b] type of medium
[b]Here It Is:[/b] link or image here
[/color]

Last edited by CosmicFoxKitty; 02-14-2014 at 05:36 AM.. Reason: Minor coding problem

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 02-13-2014, 07:16 PM

ALL ENTRIES WILL GET 100 APPEICE

OVERALL PRIZE GETS BABY YAN!!!

First Place:
5k + 3 EI's or CI's of your choosing.

Second Place:
3k + 2 EI's or CI's of your choosing.

Third Place:
1.5k + A Ei or CI of your choosing.

THERE WILL BE ADDITIONAL PRIZES FOR BEST TRADITIONAL, DIGITAL, CUTEST, AND ETC.

WHAT YOU CAN WIN:

Last edited by CosmicFoxKitty; 09-28-2014 at 09:13 PM..

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 02-13-2014, 07:18 PM

Character I Really Want Drawn:

Ashtyn PayneX

Other images found [Here]
DOB: February 23, 1994
Sex: Female
Basically I want a young lady who looks like this...

Details: Under left eye is three "freckles" that make a line that are big to small, the last one (smallest) is a bit further away from the others. Usually has smokey eye makeup. Ears are pierced. Normally wears cross earings and necklace. Wears hoodies. Hair is kind of like a bob....

Other reeference pics:

Other meaningless details:
Hair would love to be colored like ithis, maybe spikey in the back like scene. Facial expression doesn't really matter. Eyes are hazel; more like sunflower looking around pupil, golden. then blue, then green... but the blue is a little more dominant at the top and green near the bottom. Lips are pale pink or hot pink normally. If you do chest up, chest isn't super big... looks like b-cup. lol XD

Inari KazutakaX

Name: Inari Kazutaka
Sex: Female
Orientation: Straight
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 170

Bio: Inari was born a civilian, she was somehow cousins with Lady Tsunade. Growing up In the leaf with Kakashi as her best friend and Tsunade her other best friend. Both Kakashi and Tsunade taught her how be a ninja, however she never went to school so she was never recognized as a ninja. When she turned 18 her demon that was sealed came out in a blood frenzy, feeding off others blood and chakra, although there were no deaths she wounded 30 to the point of death. They had to almost completely behead her. After that she was sent away from Konoha and live at the edge of wave with little contact to Tsunade and kakashi..

Looks: She has orange hair that is pulled back in a bun normally or in a long braid with her bangs parted in the middle like Haku's. She has her left eye silver and her right eye purple. She wears a black mask like Kakashi's to hide her fangs and the scar around her neck where she was almost beheaded. Her build is athletic yet could easily be mistaken for a villager. Her chest is average and she has long legs. She normally wears thigh high boots and a kimono looking outfit that stops about and inch above the boots; It is black and hast purple butterflies along the bottom with a silver obi (is that right?)

Personality: She doesn't like to be confronted but will fight if necessary, no one has ever lived from her battles. She is rather calm but can easily be set off. She has very low self esteem.

Demon: She has a butterfly demon that feeds off of life sources, meaning blood or chakra. Her demons name is Nova..

Specialties: She can tap into Nova's chakra which then gives her charkra butterfly wings like Chouji. She can then fly around, her tongue becomes sharp and she uses it to suck the blood of her victims almost like a vampire. When she transforms back she has to rest at least a day.

Jinx Ch'shireX

Basically this sweetheart is related to the Cheshire Cat in Alice In Wonderland (don't ask how) and she can morph into a cat, however she prefers her anthro form. She can have a creepy cheshire grin or a normal one, even a frown. Her style is more of a modern day cheshire. As long as it matches her hair she'll wear the outfit. Though she loves the colors of the outfit she has now.

Chase Alexander RyderX

Bio is there and a few reference pictures [here], the password is Menewsha

Scarlet JohansenX

Sex: female
Orientation: Pansexual
Looks: she's rather edgy, and loves punk clothes. Her favorite outfits are like the one she has on.
If you want to draw her as a human it's ok but try to stick to her theme. Will update this later.

Other Characters:

Tabitha BennettX

Other images can be found [here]
DOB: January 1, 1990
Sex: female
Orientation: straight
Personality: introvert, quiet but can be loud when needed and gets talkative around close friends. Very stubborn. Caring and passionate. Has many old school views/morals. Hick.

Bio: Tabitha was raised in an orphanage, she doesn't know her birth parents and was emancipated at the age of 17. She has worked at a bar since she was emancipated which is where she met Eason.

Looks: natural bleach blond hair with red dyed underneath like the picture in my profile. Blocky glasses (like in my picture) which is usually pulled up in a ponytail with a ball cap. Has spiked snake bites and a ringed labret. Has several piercings in ears. Tattoo of a butterfly on left shoulder and in it's wings it says "the pain will only make you prettier", right wrist in script says Psalm 23, and left forearm has a tattoo of a cross like it's painted on (black) and watercolor behind it. Kind of chubby. Eyes are hazel. Button nose. 3 freckles in a like under left eye.

Other Details: likes muddying in her tricked out truck, artist, loves fishing and hunting, and loves to read. (in a relationship with Zayne)

Eason Roberts:X

DOB: November 24, 1987
Orientation: bisexual

Looks: Eason is 6'2". Ice blue eyes, shaggy "skater" hair that is raven black. Tan and very buff. If not wearing v-neck with blue jeans and Osiris' then he wears "skater" clothes. Has a chisels face, definitely could be a model. Can tell he is Native American. Usually scruffy chin. Has tattoo on back; tribal wings.

Personality: very cocky, he thinks he is all that and a bag of chips. Eason is such a man whore! He will do anything he deems hot. He is very protective of Tabitha. More of the typical "jock".

Other Details: was in military, is a total player, and yea

Zayne AlexanderX

DOB: October 25
Sex: male
Orientation: straight
Bio: Zayne was raised in the orphanage with Tabitha and was her best friend until he was adopted at age 16. Zayne's adopted family practiced both black and white magic which he dabbles in.

Looks: soft chocolate brown hair that is short but spiked up at the front. Green eyes with a touch of blue, light tan. Muscular. No tattoos but has snake bites and a tongue ring. Mainly wears camp cargo pants with a band t-shirt and combat boots. Usually has headphones in.

Personality: angry and sarcastic most of the time. Very stubborn and loud. Likes to annoy people on purpose. Gets riled up pretty easily and gets super quiet when thinking or listening to music. Loves joking with close friends but doesn't have many. Definitely a leader.

Axsher RhettX

Like axe-sure, or Asher. He isn't picky.

DOB: September 21
Looks: 5' 10" and slightly tan. Shaggy blond hair and light green eyes with flakes of gold. Fit, has six pack. Looks German but has a Texan accent. Has no tattoos or piercings.
Personality: changes thoughts fast; one minute talking philosophical then the next talks about unicorn poop. Usually very optomistic. Loves to read and stares at the sky a lot. Doesn't like being pushed around and tends to take dominant roles in everything.
Clothes: wears a suit jacket with graphic t-shirts underneath it with jeans and Osiris'.
Random facts: is a cannabal. Enjoys drawing what he does to get food.

Fable AoifeX

More images can be found here.

This character is a work in progress, she acts as Death, meaning she takes souls that have passed away and helps them find their way to eiither hell or heavan. She is not biased and tends to not talk. Fable likes to hang out in the world and will dress to fit in, casting a spell to hide her wings and horns. She usually goes for corsets and more victorian style clothes but she somehow always finds outfits that let her fit in. She is very cut off from the humans. She enjoys coffee very much and she smokes. Need more details just ask.

Various Other Characters:

Keira O'NallyX

Her profile is here, if you read it all she will probably be easier to draw XD

Ashtyn LeighX

Her profile is found here, she is one of my few "normal" looking characters.

Rahlia FreanilylthX

Can be found here.

Last edited by CosmicFoxKitty; 07-12-2014 at 02:10 PM.. Reason: Added a character

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 02-13-2014, 07:18 PM

Last edited by CosmicFoxKitty; 09-28-2014 at 01:53 AM.. Reason: Added an entry

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 02-13-2014, 07:19 PM

o9/28/2o14 - Tenth entry, Minor fixes, and Updated prizes.
o5/14/2o14 - First Entry Of Contest.
o5/o9/2o14 - Added Inari and Jinx, fixed minor issues in coding.
o2/13/2o14 - Started Contest, Made Thread, Major Updates.

Last edited by CosmicFoxKitty; 09-28-2014 at 09:15 PM..

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 02-13-2014, 07:20 PM

Okay it's now open, come post!

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 02-13-2014, 07:25 PM

The Wandering Poet:
hummy:
Kat Dakuu:
WherededIGo:
Naruto forever:
neller:

Maybe tag people you know who will enter or might want to?

Naruto forever
I lied. I'm like 200% gay

Old 02-13-2014, 08:11 PM

wah. new art contest!!! I definitely see somethings that catch my interest. If I have time, I'll definitely do this!!! >.<

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 02-13-2014, 08:18 PM

Lol okay :3 I'm glad it's caught your interest

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 02-13-2014, 08:29 PM

[CENTER]
Sorry I'm not an artist
good luck!
[/CENTER

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 02-13-2014, 09:24 PM

Lol I thought you might want to chat here :3 or tell any artists you know.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-13-2014, 09:36 PM

I might try to do this some time. good luck with your contest in the meantime.

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 02-14-2014, 01:29 AM

I can chat here at least ^^ who knows, Christmas is a long ways away

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-14-2014, 03:13 AM

Is Christmas when it's ending? I didn't look.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 02-14-2014, 05:27 AM

Christmas is when it's ending :3

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 02-14-2014, 06:11 AM

It's a cool contest end date, but very long owo

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 02-14-2014, 06:31 AM

Well I want many entries, and the time many people get on is during the holiday I think. I don't know. I figure it gives me enough time to figure out if I want to leave or not.

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 02-14-2014, 06:44 AM

Noooo *clings* Nonononono :(

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 02-14-2014, 06:45 AM

//pats your head
I'm not that special darling XD
I'm still debating it...

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 02-14-2014, 06:54 AM

Says you, but considering the number of people I know on mene, I consider Ashy special

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 02-14-2014, 06:58 AM

>\\~\\<
Why?
Like seriously.
>\\~\\<

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 02-14-2014, 07:01 AM

Because you have a unique personality.
Plus you're just so adorable when you get flustered. I'd miss that.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 02-14-2014, 07:03 AM

I don't get what people mean by that when they tell me that.
>\\~\\< staaahp lol thank you

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 02-14-2014, 07:06 AM

means that you're someone I enjoy talking to very much.