Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 11-24-2016, 04:19 PM

Nov 24th: The price of Crude

Kind of a funny thing to write about but I don't really ave anything else in my mind for it. It was 47.88 when I checked it. So there's that.

I wonder if anyone finds that useful information. I mean I don't have a car myself, but if I did would I be obsessed? Like check prices and then stalk pile when it's low? My uncle does that.

Today in Neph's world
  • I had a Peppermint Mocha for break fast. yum!
  • I'm thinking about having a pork bun for lunch. :D

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 11-25-2016, 03:09 PM

Nov 25th: Home Schooling

I wonder about the lives of these children. Scholastic only get you so far in life. unfortunately it's who you know and network with. A well socialized child is far more likely to do well than a know it all. It always seemed to me like home school was more for the parents than kids. So they can teach them their way instead of the ways of the societies they're in.

I wonder if there are any networks online for home schooled kids by home schooled kids. Or just any support groups in general.

~

Chris is coming over tonight. We might go out for sushi later. :D

Today in Neph's world
  • Chai tea with honey
  • I'm thinking about having a pizza bun for lunch...

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 11-27-2016, 07:57 AM

Nov 26th&27:

Saturday was pretty family oriented. Took Lilith to get her beginners. Thinking about going for my own. Chris doesn't like the idea of me driving...I get easily distracted on a Dory level of Ooh hi! XD I can kinda understand it, but I also wonder if he's afraid I'll like run away somewhere.

After that we took Lilith thrift shopping with us. She found some winter boots that were lightly used and a name brand. Smart girl went for heavy insulated ones rather than fashion ones. Chris found a bunch of stuff too. Some planters, 2 limited edition coin sets for his dad for Christmas and a heavy duty 17 inch laptop bag. He's been looking for one of those forever at a decent price. Today was hi lucky day...thank goodness I didn't cave and buy him the $120 bag we saw at best buy.

After that I made dinner. Which was a huge hit. Any dinners where Danny actually eats it is kind of an event around here. He's SO picky and stuborn. After dinner Chris and I went out for a walk and then brought home some coffees & timbits for everyone.

We all ended up in the basement clownin' & watching a few internet videos together. Before we knew it 3 hours had past. XD We kicked the kids out to bed around 10-11. It's always nice when they aren't at each others throats for a change. So a little long up on the weekend is acceptable. :)

~

Sunday, Chris and I went to the last of the "blackweekend" sales. I got myself a new Razer Deathadder chroma addition. The were other things I wanted to get, but I decided only on the mouse. When we got back I started making pizza dough to try and make the internet famous "Pizza pot pies". Only 10 minutes left till I can take them out of the oven. :D

After that Chris and I played games all night. :D SO GOOD! XD

Today in Neph's world
  • I bought some mangos and one was finally nice enough to eat for breakfast.
  • I made fettuccine Alfredo with shrimp for dinner on saturday

Last edited by Nephila; 11-28-2016 at 12:00 AM..

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 12-01-2016, 10:53 PM

Dec 1:

Broke out some Hamburger helper for dinner tonight. Pretty tired. Everyone in the house is sick. >.<

Today in Neph's world
  • Oooo a new CI is out. :D

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 12-04-2016, 06:52 PM

Dec 4th:

I've been doped up in Nyquil for the past day and a half. I think I'm better now.

Today in Neph's world
  • Had cereal and an orange for brunch. I've been ill so it was pretty big breakfast.
  • I finally made a new avatar with the new CI

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 12-11-2016, 02:02 AM

Dec 10 th:

Ever been so busy you don't feel like your actually accomplishing anything? That feels like me lately. XD Chris thinks I need to learn to chill but I always have a few things on the go.

I need to nom something but don't know if I should wait till her gets here or not.

Today in Neph's world
  • My avatar is... odd lately. XD
  • oh! I added a few more silk stockings to my inventory from 301>317 yay! *slowly climbing* XD

Last edited by Nephila; 12-11-2016 at 02:08 AM..

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 12-13-2016, 12:09 PM

Dec 13th:

Had an adventure Sunday/Monday. My Video card died just in time for Christmas. >.<

Everything is good now.

Chris is planing on coming over later, so I guess I'll do my best to be alert and ready to go. pulled a bit of an all nigher to get a few things done.

Today in Neph's world
  • I made a few avatars this week. :D

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 12-14-2016, 09:28 AM

Dec 14th:

I have a clear plan/action of attack today. It's pretty straight forward but, I still love my lists. I haven't been posting in this journal because I've been planing on old school paper.

Today in Neph's world
  • I nominated a few people for Users Pick: R U B Y, Woodlandnymph, and Kiari
  • 317>349/481 of Legs 11!

Last edited by Nephila; 12-14-2016 at 10:29 AM..

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 12-15-2016, 12:04 PM

Dec 15th:

I had a horrible night tuesday. After a productive day I went to bed at a fairly regular time. About 15 mins after laying down I started getting cramps. Really bad ones. I tossed and turned all the night trying to find relief. Drank water had tummy tea got out the hot water bottle. Everything! I was up until 4pm YES PM before it finally stopped hurting. It still took me another hour still before I went to be. So I lost a lot of time that day. I feel asleep until 10:30pm Wednesday and then was up until now which is 7:AM.

So in other words my sleep schedule is fucked. I'm going to set the alarm for 12PM. 5 hours should be good. And I'm feeling much better.

Today in Neph's world
  • Changed my avatar again. :D
  • So many Event avatars!

Last edited by Nephila; 12-27-2016 at 05:27 AM..

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 12-26-2016, 04:31 PM

Dec 26th: Table ware
This year we had the finest of plastic plates. XD

Wow want a season. :D I'm having a great one this year. It's like the light of a very bad year. Everyone was very happy with their gifts and we're all pretty chilled out now. This year I got hmm let's see.

Neph's gifts
  • In my stocking I got 3 (bailey beans, Cellas (Cherries in chocolate) and Brookeside Acai & Blueberry)different kinds of chocolate, A Prince CD, Gum and 2 differnt style of nylons. One spiderweb the other 30s style silk stockings which will be great for if I ever wear my flapper costume again.
  • I got a Nightmare on Elmstreet Blueray with the first 5 plus bonus features on it from my little sister.
  • Aunt Susan sent me a $25 giftcard for La Sensa (sexy shop)
  • Mom and dad got me a bunch of candles, Martini glasses and a bunch of wicks to make my own gel candles...but no gel.
  • Chris's mom & Dad got me a nice top and some socks with grips on the bottom. Seems my klutziness has become known to all. AND I OWE U for A pair of black slacks...basically mom wants to go shopping with me. Sounds fun. Oh and some Lindt chocolate.
  • "Santa" got me some sweet cash money.
  • My sweet heart got me a box of Ferro Rocher, a couple of cool World of Warcraft items one necklace and a sweet HUGE glass mug FOR THA HORDE! A Blue jar and LApis Lazuli carved into a scarab to do witchy things with. He also got me a lovely pair of celtic items one top and one tree of life mug, and my favorite he got me was a leather bound journal. It's so cool that I almost don't want to write in it and it smells really good.

All of that after I had been insisting on them donating to charity or saving this year. I'll have to go threw my older things to give to charity. :)

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 12-27-2016, 05:40 AM

Dec 27th: Fav avatar of 2016

This is pretty tricky. I think I'm going to choose one from each month.

January . February . March . April . May

June . July . August . September . October

.. ..

November . December

Neph's World
  • So much snow!! XD

Last edited by Nephila; 12-27-2016 at 09:03 PM..

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 12-29-2016, 10:05 AM

Dec 28th: In 2016 I learned!

I did the list out of order! XD oh well no biggie.

Hmm what did I learn. I think I learned if I don't wanna do it I ain't going to do it. Quiting the day job to focus on my art is a huge risk but at over 30 (and now the Lilith is of the age of consent) its fucking time to live my dreams.

SOMEBODEH STOP MEH! ...no don't.

Neph's World
  • Got paid for staff things today. BAM big bucks.
  • Made another avatar for a staff contest

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 12-31-2016, 11:24 AM

Dec 31st

Now to make new years preparations. :D Sweetsweet new year.

Neph's World
  • last day of the year. o.o
  • More avatars were done! XD