Applekisses
I am extremely sad :|

Old 09-26-2010, 01:12 PM

(Yasuhiro: Does it matter wether I express my feelings outloud or not. Clearly I don't 97% of the time and don't you think that wasting a feeling into a small stupid phrase is just disgusting? Me:You really wanted him to kill you right? XD)

Yasuhiro wondered what other couples when they saw each other after two weeks. Surely it wasn't this, but how could any one complain about their girlfriend giving them some sort of massage. Especially their hands, that they used to finish up work that wasn't theirs. There was no doubt in his mind that he would never even let Vanilla touch him, if she had a voice. He'd rather ahve her mute and by his side than talking next to him, chattering about something. He hated the sight of talking and giggling girls, or just girls who liked to talk personal with their guys. To him it just spoiled the whole entire relationship. Shouldn't conversation be left for when your old and can barely hear? He wondered how his life would be really without Vanilla, probably pointless and boring.

Ash glared at Yuuki. "Geeezz, why do you have to put death that way? I think death is just the supreme sleep that no one wakes up from since life was just so tiring. Doesn't that sound of a better description of it. And when some gets killed, it's like the mom or dad saying to go to sleep already." At least he wanted to believe death like that.

diamondt
Entertain me. Be unique. I chall...
Send a message via MSN to diamondt

Old 09-26-2010, 02:37 PM

((Considering I'm an uber awesome magician I don't really care what Yasu tries does or feels. I do care ho he behaves around my dear Cireminaelle o.0 And it's plain nice for Vanilla to hear you trying to express your feelings riiiiiight? ^-^ Vanilla: *tilts her head, blinking a few times obviously finding this confusing. Then laughs soundlessly and shakes her head in disbelief.*))

Cire tilted her head, still smiling, giving his hands a few last brushes. She then intertwined her own hands, evenly deviding the oil. She then stretched them shortly, then obviously eyeing his other hand, of course waiting for Yasu to give his other hand so she could continue. Somehow she was obviously happy they were quite simple and different, and very contend too.

''And the supreme sleep sounds good?'' Yuuki laughed softly, stretching herself in his hands, jumping on the ground again.
''That sounds like parents don't love their children anymore. Which is odd... I guess. No, I only see it as following others in the endless row of losing the game called life. Everyone is a loser, and we all enjoyed the game if we were sportive enough.'' Yuuki grinned, her tail swishing in an unknown rhythm.

Applekisses

Old 09-26-2010, 03:31 PM

(Yasuhiro: *ignores her and goes to sleep under some random tree* Me: >.> gosh, he's such an idiot sometimes....I shouldn't have introduced him to sesshouamru)

Yasuhiro of course gave her his other hand, stretching his newly massaged hand. The muscles there felt better than they had in a long time. He couldn't remember how well moving his fingers had been. Ever since he had to do all the paper work, his hands had never felt so good to use. He wondered if he should give Vanilla something for her kindness, or would it be too cheesy and unlike him. He thought he should hold those thoughts aside now. Figurine it wasn't the time for him anyways.

Ash shrugged. "I don't like talking about death anyways. It's like talking about the unknown. I'm pretty sure a demon would be a good person to talk to about this losing game. Since they seem so infatuated with the idea. It makes me wonder what they are really up to, down there." He rubbed his chin with a finger thinking.

diamondt

Old 09-26-2010, 03:56 PM

((Mayber they are doing a battle of who's biggest cold hearted killer in the universe XD?))

Vanilla gladly went on with the of course new and hard to massage hand, eyeing Yasuhiro trying out the feeling of.. What actually? New hand would be too cheesy, and rejuvenated? She'd stick with that description. The female of course smiled to herself, looking at Yasuhiro as far as she could without staring... Same as always. But that wasn't a bad thing nor a good thing, if she's right. And Cire was mostly right, or liked to belive that. If seh believes she's right others would agree since they dpon't know him at all, right?

Yuuki laughed softly as far as a cat could. Since they had no contact anymore she couldn't talk to him either. Oh well, Ash would have to wait and sicne she's in cat form he'd understand right? She let out a small 'meow', walking on unbothered obviously planning to change into an elf.

Applekisses

Old 09-26-2010, 07:51 PM

(XD Yasu will definitely win)

Yasuhiro really didn't have anywhere else to look at, besides Vanilla. It would be considered staring in many people's standards, but was there really a such thing as staring when it came to the person you were suppose to be with? Though to him it would be staring if he was looking at her legs or some other part of her, other than her face. Or better yet her very dark brown eyes. Her eye color was the very closest thing to seeing a normal person with black eyes.Black as someones eye color was the rarest, next to beige, when it came to the elven race. Even if beige was so close to the grays of...What was his name? Oh yeah Lyron. He didn't have anything to say about that kid. He was just sort of a guardian towards Myrr. Just another rock on the road, without any real purpose.

Ash opened the front door to let Yuuki in so she could go to some room and change back into her elven form. He didn't like having to look down all the time to talk to her, and obviously now that they had no contact the couldn't talk. He took off his coat and placed it where it was before he forgot that he had it on.

diamondt

Old 09-27-2010, 04:42 PM

((Yes indeed he will o.0))

Vanilla pursed her lips to the side, obviously quite busy with massaging the strained hand in her's. She knew Yasuhiro was strong, heck everyone does, but she didn't expect this to actually be quite hard... Her eyebrows furrowed together lightly, pushing more strength in her thumbs, since she uses that finger most in this... Treatment. Then her face relaxed lightly, glad to have cleared some kind of blokkade which made it way easier for herself. She'd need to treat her own hands and fingers later no, but she has enough stuff for that and Yasuhiro obviously does not and has never had. Pretty funny considering his work is so great.

Yuuki preowed thankfully, smoothly running up the stairs in her cat appearance, her tail swishing.
''So how did it go~?'' Myrr chanted, walking out of another room, her fingers tangled in her hair. Obviously she was trying to brush her hair with just her fingers... And it seemed to work since her fingers managed to go through her hair smoothly. The girl walked down the stairs, smiling softly, waving with her now untangled hand and a casual laid back look in her eyes.

Applekisses

Old 09-28-2010, 07:32 PM

(Sesshoumaru will not have to react before, Yasu cuts off his remaining arm XD)

(No Vanilla he will not give your hands a massage >.>) Yasuhiro wondered if his hands were actually hard to massage, or that she was just thinking about something that puzzled her. He wouldn't really ask a question and wait minutes later for a response. He'd rather just keep the curiosity. He didn't think his hands would be so hard to temper with, just that they would be so big to work with, compared to hers. But his hands weren't square and huge like most smiths. His were just big, with long fingers. A pretty decent size that made it easier for him to do his swords and everything. Could he considered his hands delicate? He wouldn't know, since he didn't need to use so much force to move things.

Ash gave Myrr a happy smile, which meant that it looked twice as happy as a normal smile. "Well, we didn't get caught by Yasu or anything. So it went well....I think Karma is going to get back at me, isn't it?" He was thinking about the possible ways he could get in trouble with life."

diamondt

Old 09-29-2010, 07:37 PM

((XD He sure does~ And vanilla wouldn't even dream of it XD Though it would be fun if he would~ XD Which he won't in five lifetimes x.x))

Cire tilted her head lightly, something she always did when busy at something that showed signs of her work. In this case the blokkace being gone and worked with. Her hands were obviously less oily, or slippery, and the friction with Yasuhiro's hand made her's all warm, which too was a nice sensation. If you'd see Yasu's hands you wouldn't think he did something as... Raw, as being a blacksmith. He didn't have the bulky square-ish hands most of those do, but then again, his work is way more refined than any blacksmith she knows. And she went to a lot, sicne Cire enjoys travelling. Many times her mission is more travelling than the purpose itself. And that takes care she is away way more than any normal girl. Somehow this made Cire wonder, how Yasuhiro thought about her many travelling that is. Would he consider it a rest? Because she sure is not busy, and he does not nééd to visit her... In the end she made a couple of rules to herself in this relationship.

Myrr of course showed signs of being very excited about the restults and couldn't help the downfall of all her questions raining out of her mouth washing Ash over. ''Sooo where does she live? How is she? Did you see Yasuhiro smile? How does she look? Old, young? Please ell me eveeeeeeerything you got to knooooow!''

Applekisses

Old 10-01-2010, 08:56 PM

(unless he gives her something proving he wants to be with her forever...like Yasu would rush into anything of that, especially when his siblings haven't met her yet and also it wouldn't be like him to ask her to be his wife, since she knows he's hers and hers alone)

Ash let Myrr ask her questions with a bright smile, knowing he was going to get her not all excited with his answers. He sighed when she was finished. "Well all me and Yuuki know is that her house number is 18. Well for one, I'm actually surprised she got to give Yasuhiro a hug. I think they kissed. And I'm sure that she isn't old Myrr." With that last part her just looked all serious at his sister, before braking down and giving her a smile.

The only thing that Yasuhiro would ever consider as some type of vacation, would be being in some lodge in the middle of some remote, woods drinking some tea and just doing nothing. Better, yet not having to think for himself at times and just have no consciousness of the world around him, as if that was possible. Though he really did want it to be, but he knew that was in no way in hell going to happen unless he moved out of the city. He could survive without what was society at this era. He could survive without his job now. In fact his blacksmithing works that people bought was enough for him to live a cozy life, and it wasn't like he would run out of customers, since there weren't that many good blacksmiths at his level.

diamondt

Old 10-01-2010, 09:06 PM

((Yeah... She'd murder anyone else in his life if that would happen, but she's sure it wouldn't so luckily she hasn't gone in that kind of insanity yet. XP And even if Cire met his siblings, it would only change her opinion towards them XD She would never ever leave Yasuhiro. ^-^; Though she would be a little more... Messed up after meeting those two X3))

Myrr still didn't let the minimum of the information down her, since pretty much all of it was usefull. House number, probably street too, hugging... Good great and better. Not old? Duh, she's an elf. The girl clapped her hands a few tmes excitedly, still smiling form ear to ear. ''You know, though the quantity is not much at all, the quality is so so so very much priceless. Well done and great work~'' She answered, allowing herself to laugh with her older brother.

Of course Cire wondered what he was thinking about, but this was Yasuhiro and it wasn't like he was a waterfall of words about his thoughts emotions and all those stuff. Oh well, he wasn't girly at all after all. Cire wouldn't be able to live with a girly guy, no, her boyfriend must not be a boy but one hell of a man without the beer and bulkiness and the lack of grammar. Her boyfreind must be Yasuhiro and no one else. Simple as that. Her puckered lips once again smiled again, obviously enjoying her own thoughts. And that while all she could was thinking.. Must be an extraordinary pleasant thought right?

Applekisses

Old 10-02-2010, 05:04 PM

(O.o If Yasu notices any difference in her character, that shows she's been hanging out with those two...He'd have to go and build that house right away so he could get away from everyone in the planet)

"Well it this couldn't have been done, without the help of Yuuki. She gets most of the credits after all." He gave her a smile, wondering how many times had the two of them in the past had great times doing sneaky things. Probably a million times since, they both had so much energy in them. "We are about one step closer, to knowing how Yasuhiro really is like. And one step closer to meeting our first sister in law!"

Unlike his two brothers, Yasuhiro could never be some girl, in another's person's dreams. He was in the sense, a collected. Which meant he wasn't as sloppy and disgusting as the men out there in the world. He didn't have a nasty side like those guys, unless you would compare him to some demon in the aspects of liking the gore better than the damn rainbow. But it was more about his hard work slicing at the skin, of some enemy or idiot who had no rational mind.

diamondt

Old 10-02-2010, 07:58 PM

((XD Sad Cire doesn't like staying at one spot o.0 She is a traveller after all X3 Cire would visit him of course XC But she can't live in a remote place XP))

''I wonder or we are closer to what Yasu is really like, but I do know that oner step closer to our sister in law has been one huge step... A record breaking huge first step that is.'' The girl grinned, her fingers weaving through her hair smoothly in a feminine way, a triumphant smile on her face. ''Now I really am close to what she's like, knowing we have a chance of meeting her that is. And not childish things but really meet her instead of jjoking about her personality.''

Cire pretty much finished his other hand, wondering how she had to make clear she'd get something to wash his hands with... Ugh, no need to think about that. The woman gave Yasuhiro a kiss on his fore head, moving off his lap magically without using her hands. The woman raised one finger as she moved on to the kitchen, making it clear to him he had to wait a second so she could clean his hands up properly. With a wet and fluffy towel that is.

Applekisses

Old 10-02-2010, 09:18 PM

(XD that's the whole point, he'd design his life so no one would even think about bothering him with their constant noises )

Yasuhiro of course knew that she would be off to go get something to clean up his hands and also hers. It wasn't like she was stupid enough to not know that, and it wasn't like he had to be the one to make up the rules for her. He didn't like stupid females after all. By stupid he meant the rag dolls, of some of the rich elves. How their wive's jobs would be taken up by maids and the wife was left to be a child barer and a pretty thing to look at for the rest of society.

"We aren't joking about her personality, more like inferring of what her traits are." Ash pouted, thinking. "You know I really don't want to stay just standing around you know." He gave his sister a grin, who seemed to be quite enjoying herslef, by combing her hair with her fingers.

diamondt

Old 10-03-2010, 06:04 PM

((that sounds mentally breaking... x.x I'd freak out from that, but it's Yasuhiro after all.))

Soon enough water could be heard running, and Cire with clean hands arrived carrying a wet and a dry towel. The wet one was draped over her shoulder, she wore a strapless tank top anyway. A smile played her face, and she sat down at his lap again, placing down the dry towel so it could catch all the droplets form the wet one. Yes, she thought about this and it was quite smart.

''Hmm... Okay, but still....? I reaaaaally am curious to what she's like~ FFlirty, wallflower, silent, loud, easy angered or the calm ocean itself? Stuff like those~ I want to meet her so badly, but I wonder what kind of an excuse I could use.... Maybe use the adress book for only her name~? What do you think Ash?'' The girl grinned, her figners now under her chin.

Applekisses

Old 10-03-2010, 06:38 PM

(XD i don't think I would, if I'd agree to live in silence with him, all I'd need would just to be around him 85% of the time)

"Pfft....The ocean is not calm at all. It is a crazy place...So I've heard." Ash gave her a grin and thought for a moment. "What if, we make believe we lost a cat...And we go around the market place to look for the cat." Obviously the animal that had to be gone stray would be Yuuki. Who would in fact be in the arms of their new found sister-in-law. "And we could thank her and all, and get to know her."

Yasuhiro moved his hands, from his legs, so she could sit on his lap once again. This time her only excuse to be on his lap would just be to clean his hands. Which was obvious since he couldn't get anything done with his hands being all oily. He thought for a moment, on what in the world those two kids were up to. He assumed they were done with their mischief by this hour, since it was almost time for Myrr to be asleep. Heh, thank goodness he wasn't at her age where he would be tired at this hour.

diamondt

Old 10-03-2010, 06:55 PM

''The ocean is not crazy... The moon takes care of it's circulation, and the ocean lets itself get leaded... And then you have the guys with arrogance as big as the ocean. Who yell out their accidents and pains and damaged limbs, of course totally not their childish and pride slicked fault. No, the ocean is calm as long as you don't search for the storm.'' Myrr said with a broad smile, making a small 'v' with two fingers. ''But plain searching for a valid reason is more usefull, and less chance of being found out to be not valid. Let's first find out who she is, we might be able to use a different excuse that way. Sooo, where is our adress book? Library, study, living room, maybe in a basket at the kitchen?''

Cire got the wet towel from her shoulder, cleaning up her dear boyfriend quickly with the now still warm towel. Warm water of course, cold would be... annoying. Once that part was done she draped the towel over her shoulder again, drying his hands with the other one. Then she tilted her head at him, accompanied with big questioning eyes as far as was possible. It was her way of asking Yasuhiro if that felt better for his hands. Oh, if only he could do a few words sign language...

Applekisses

Old 10-03-2010, 07:46 PM

"Oh whatever...The ocean if the ocean, and not even close to anyone's personality." Ash thought for a moment trying to remember where the address book was located. Obviously not in an orthodox location. He sighed once he remembered. "Uh....under one of the library's table's chairs." He scratched the back of his head, smiling. Obviously that was no good place for any book to be under, but it was a very hard cover book.

Yasuhiro was glad the water was warm, and not cold. And whoever cared about her would be glad also, because he would have pushed her off his lap and headed to the kitchen himself, to clean up his hands if the water was cold. He knew what he was asking her, and quite frankly didn't even want to reply with words. And he did know a bit of sign language, he was just to lazy to do it. So he ended up, just kissing her a bit on the lips, and pulling away, showing her that he felt good now and that he was greatfull.

diamondt

Old 10-03-2010, 08:24 PM

Even though a kiss could mean all sorts of things, at the event itself it was more than obvious. The master off all the words in sign language huh? Hmm, a very good answer indeed. Screw sign language, that was more than perfect. <<< Example of what went through Cire her head during that chaste second. She folded the dry towel up, obviously planning on putting them somewhere to clean up later. Her face had a thoughtsome expression on it for a second, and the resolve ended up with getting her ass off Yasuhiro's lap to put them in the kitchen above the dryer.

Myrr looked at him, scratching the back of her head a second later. ''Nope, our dear family sure enough is not normal.'' She grinned, obviously liking the stamenet. ''But we're awesome either way. We'll continue our quest tomorrow, my head says sleep and the clock only proves to be partying up with my head.''