Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil
Send a message via Yahoo to Sikira_Uchiha

Old 11-13-2008, 11:30 PM

Kiro followed after him, "So where are you going right now?"

Nekochan5345
I ate Jesus, he tasted like stai...

Old 11-13-2008, 11:36 PM

"I realy have no idea...." Jason sighed and stopped suddenly at a large house on the side of the street. It was too well kept for the part of town it was in but that wasn't what bothered him about it. The whole place reeked of taboo, regret, sex...and fear. From the outside he could smell the people who had been there and the people that where there.
There where children in there, or at least there had been, and what was more terrifying to Jason was that there where adults as old as eighty that had been...fornicateing inside. The idea sickened him. But the current smells and sounds that where fresh and happening as he stood there made his skin crawl with anger.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 11-13-2008, 11:38 PM

Kiro shivered, "What...what is that?"

Nekochan5345

Old 11-13-2008, 11:45 PM

Jason stared at the house
"A sick place...a pedo house apparently..." Jason spat angrily, "Its been out of buisness...but theres three people in there now..."
He inhailed the air, "And...and a little girl..."
He breathed out and faster than the human eye could see he was through the door.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 11-13-2008, 11:49 PM

Kiro picked up the scent too and ran off quickly passing Jason being as he was faster and also a tracker. He raced through the halls until he came to a door. "Here..." He whispered so low humans couldn't pick it up but Jason could.

Nekochan5345

Old 11-14-2008, 12:16 AM

Jason grouled in a low voice too soft for them to hear and listened to the conversation on the other side of the door.
"You picked up the girl right?" A man said.
"Of course i said i would didn't i?" another said.
"Yea yea where is she?" The first asked.
"In the closet"

Jason let out a more savage snarl.
"Ohhh Pete...you where right she is a nice one heh...pretty little thing...and so young...shell go high the sicko's always pay more for the little ones" The first said and jason heard him kneel down, "...She wont wake up..."
"Knocked her out" Pete chuckled.
"Hope you didnt knock her over the head," The man scolded.
"Im not that stupid Bob...I used the usual," Pete said and sloshed the bottle of chemicals around in its container.
"Right..." Bob said with a chukle, "Well tie her up...i think wed aught to go eat...kidll be ok for a few hours"

Jason let out an audiable snarl as the two men opened the door.
They jumped at the sound but could find no source in the gloom.
"Whos there!" Bob yelled out to the darkness.
He didnt get an answer before his through was sliced with Jason bare hand.
The skinner man, who looked like a homeless guy in a fancy suit, scrambled back and had his neck bitten hard before Jason through his nearly lifeless body to Kiro.
Jasons mind wasn't on the scumbags who did this, it was on the innocent little girl. He could have killed them, it would have been faster, but then who would he convict for the crime and squeeze out information as to the other children who had so obviously been here as well.
He walked into the room and his heart sank when he saw the little girl tied limply to the chair.
She couldnt have been a day over three in a bright pink blues clues shirt that stuck out like a sore thumb in the darkly lit room. Her hair was long and slightly tussled, as if she had put up a fight. Her hair shone even in the dim light , it was so blond so unbelievably blond that it looked almost looked white.
The next thing that Jason noticed made him pause before moving ahead. Her eyes looked like that of an Asian child. Jason stared at the sheer wonder of it. Never in his life had he seen a Asian person, even someone who was partially Asian, have hair that wasnt dark.
He shook his head to clear his thoughts and rushed to her side and knelt down to see if she was harmed.
Much to his happiness, she was completely unharmed. She was untouched and clean with ought a scratch on her. Jason wondered if she even knew that she had been abducted. Then he noticed something. A smell of blood at the side of her head. He touched her delicate head with nervous fingers and felt heat coming off of it.
'So the bastard lied...he did hit her...' Jason hissed mentally and noted that he smelled no chemicals in her.
He untied her quickly and took her into his arms. She lied limply in his arms and Jason held her closer.
'Did he cause brain damage...?' He wondered.
Jason's whole body quaked. This moment seemed all too familiar. In his minds eye it was no longer the innocent little girl in his hands, instead it was a broken and beaten boy, raped then tossed aside like trash in an old abandoned house. The boy held onto him weakly with every fiber of his being and repeated his name as if it was the most beautiful thing that had ever touched his lips.
Jason remembered that chilling moment all too well. The bittersweet emotions that he had felt that day arose again in his chest. After being missing for Seven days Jason found him, he had found his boy. He was so happy. He had been alive. But he was hurt, so hurt. So unspeakably and uncomprehendingly hurt in both mind and body. As if that where not enough, his boy, his son...his Christian...had been robed of his identity. He was robed of his humanity. He could not even be called a vampire. He had become a new breed, a foul mix between the two. A mix of two bloods that where never meant to occupy a body at the same time. A mix that would lead to his demise.
Jason's body shook in its skin. He didnt need to think of that. Not now, not here with this innocent life in his hands.

Last edited by Nekochan5345; 11-14-2008 at 01:11 AM..

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 11-14-2008, 09:37 PM

Kiro walked over to Jason. "She is alive..." Kiro said softly, "Should we take her home with us?" Kiro asked looking at the girl.

Nekochan5345

Old 11-14-2008, 09:40 PM

Jason thought about it for a moment. On one hand he did need totell the police. But on the other, he didnt trust them and he didnt want this girl out of his sight.
Jason sighed, "No...i think we should take her down to the station..."

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 11-14-2008, 09:44 PM

Kiro nodded, "I'll go home then....the police can't see me remember..."

Nekochan5345

Old 11-14-2008, 09:48 PM

Jason sighed and held the girl closer, "Well ...im not going there alown..."
Jason looked at him with a daring glance, making it clear that he didnt have a choice but to follow.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 11-14-2008, 09:51 PM

Kiro bowed his head, "Alright..."

Nekochan5345

Old 11-14-2008, 10:01 PM

"Good..." Jason said and held the girl closer to him, her head resting in the crook of his neck.
They made their way down to the hospital instead and met with the receptionist.
"Yes?" The bored looking middle aged lady asked.
"...We found this girl at what we believed was a place of prostitution...with two men that where holding her captive...they killed each other apparently..." Jason lied. After all Kiro had killed the other man just before they had left. He was already in with the law by coming here, he didn't need to make it worse.
"What!" She screeched and purked up, "Why didnt you call from there"
"Would you like to have this little girl wake up in a dark building with two dead bodies?" Jason chalanged not relinquishing the girl.
"..." she thought for a moment then rushed them into a room and quickly made them place the girl on a bed. The nurses where already begining to clutter around them. The added adrenaline in the room was pumping through the air like a noxious gas makeing Jason nervous. He held the girl closer still, not feeling safe enough to relinquish her.
"Sir please put her down she needs medical attention and you need to talk to the authorities," A Hispanic nurse said to him in a calming tone and placed a hand on his shoulder.
Jason hesitated but complied and set her down with care. Within seconds the girl was wheeled off and Jason was left bewildered.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 11-14-2008, 10:04 PM

Kiro looked up at Jason. "What now?"

Nekochan5345

Old 11-14-2008, 10:07 PM

Jason folded his hands and sat down.
"...We wait..." He said cleerly not happy about it.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 11-14-2008, 10:08 PM

Kiro nodded, "Okay..." Kiro sat down silently waiting.

Nekochan5345

Old 11-14-2008, 10:15 PM

And wait they did. For three hours they waited. Only interrupted by the police questioning them. Kiro stayed inconspicuous through the whole thing and used many of his false aliases. After what seemed to be the longest time a doctor that Jason knew very well came out.
"Deven...nice to see you..." Jason said and forced a smile.
"Nice to see you Jason..." The doctor said and didnt smile.
"Is she ok?" Jason asked seriously.
"Relatively speaking yes..." His tone lowered, "But she received a large blow to the memory center of the brain and had a concussion...right now she seems relatively well...but well only know if shes ok if she wakes up..."
"If?" Jason asked.
"Yea...im sorry..." He sighed, "Do you know who she is?"
"You know as well as i do..." Jason said sadly.
"Well...we dont have her on record and none of the local hospitals have her ether...so she must be from out of town...but treating her would be much easyer if we had her file..." He said.
"And easyer to get her home..."
"yea..."

Last edited by Nekochan5345; 11-15-2008 at 03:20 AM..

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 11-14-2008, 10:21 PM

Kiro frowned, "If she wakes up will she remember who she is?"

Nekochan5345

Old 11-14-2008, 10:31 PM

"Like i said...we wont know untill she wakes up..." Dr. Knox said.
"May we see her?..." Jason asked.
"Yea...i dont see why not..." He shrugged, "Unless you plan to use the girl as an orderve?"
Jason chuckled, "No way in hell Deven...i dont approve on feeding on children"
"Good" Perry and slapped him on the back with inhuman strength.
"Deven Knox the only vamp who dared stay in the hospital for so long" Jason joked.
"Oh and whats so wrong about keeping buisy?...i dont see you doing anything!" Perry snapped.
Jason just laughed and made his way to the girls room.
Jason walked into the room quietly and looked at the little girl. She looked so small in the bed, but so peaceful. He felt a pang of pain in his heart. It hadn't been all that long ago that his son had been in the hospital, sick and dieing. It made his stomach turn. He had always hated hospitals. Too many smells, too many emotions, too many people too close to death. It was just overwhelming. He could never understand how vampires like his friend could stand living day to day in such a sensory overload.
Still he crept forward to the little girls side and sat down in an unoccupied chair. The smell of the young girl was refreshing and pure beneath the horrible stench of chemicals. And her beating heart was a soothing change from the heart monitors and bustling from the outside. It was almost calming, serene, loving. For a second he felt the emotion fluter up into his chest before quickly casting it aside. He had no time or compasity for those emotions even if the innocence of a child warmed his heart.
Jason sighed and took her little hand into his own.

Last edited by Nekochan5345; 11-15-2008 at 03:22 AM..

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 11-14-2008, 11:00 PM

Kiro shivered standing outside of the room not wanting to go in. It was the room Chris died in.

Nekochan5345

Old 11-14-2008, 11:01 PM

"Ey?...Kid you ok?" Knox asked.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 11-14-2008, 11:03 PM

Kiro looked up at him shaking his head, "Physically I've had worse emotionally...heh I'm in hell..." Kiro frowned.

Nekochan5345

Old 11-14-2008, 11:07 PM

Jason looked at him worriedly. He knew why it bothered him so much. Room 184. Christians room. It bothered him just as much. Both of them after all, had spent a good chunk of their time visiting him in this room. It made the idea of the little girl being in the same room where he had passed on even more ominous.
"Ah...his room..." Dr. Knox remembered, "How have things been with you...are you geting allong anny beter?"
The year after Christians death Kiro had been the living dead and nothing seemed to be able to reawaken him from his depression.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 11-14-2008, 11:41 PM

Kiro sighed shaking his head, "Not much better..." Kiro frouwned.

Nekochan5345

Old 11-14-2008, 11:42 PM

"Considered seeing a therapist?" Knox said.
Jason snorted as if it was a bad joke.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 11-14-2008, 11:45 PM

Kiro stared at him chuckling darkly, "Kane doesn't want me going out..."