Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 10-21-2009, 10:44 PM

In the small town of Cravon a highschool student stumbles upon her worst nightmare. She has found magical creatures among them in a small gang that has it's turf in her town. These creatures seem like demons from her worst dreams and they mark her. It's only a matter of time before they kill her. With her life in the hands of these monsters will she warn the world or take this secret to her grave?

Rules:
1: follow the basic rules of mene
2: no godmoding or killing without my consent
3: I am god so what I say goes
4: have fun

Skeletons:

Gang member:
Controlled by:
Name:
Appearence: (i will only accept anime pictures.)
Personality:
Short Bio:
weapons:
Powers:
Extra:

Humans or nuetral creatures:
Controled by:
Name:
Appearence:(anime pictures only)
Personality:
Short Bio:
Weapons:
Powers:
Extra:

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 10-21-2009, 10:45 PM

Gang Members

Quote:
Gang member:
Controlled by: Angelic_Glowbear
Name: Damien Sagamore
Race:vampire
Appearence: http://media.photobucket.com/image/a...dhead.jpg?o=74
Personality: He is extremely friendly, hyper, and childlike. Pink is his favorite color.
Short Bio: He lived the perfect life until one night he was turned into a vampire in the woods by his house. Soon after, other vampires took him in and taught him how to fight.
weapons: claws
Powers: nothing special.
Extra: He has a huge crush on Simon
Quote:
Controlled by: BLACKllASH
Name: Eligor (The leader)
Race: Fallen Angel
Appearance:
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u...7_by_Wen_M.jpg
Personality: Eligor demands respect, and will punish most who get in the way.
Short Bio: Eligor fell from heaven due to his killing of a village of people. They were nothing but worthless in his eyes and so the Angel had his wings ripped off, and was thrown to earth. He founded the gang as a result of being tortured in his younger life. The humans did not understand him, and so they resented him altogether. His goal is to have a town where the mindless humans serve him in every way.
weapons: A sword and a Lance
Powers: Speed, Strength, and accelerated healing.
Extra: His wings had been ripped off by God. Also he and Seri-Ana used to have a thing in their younger days.
Quote:
since we have no gang members I thought I would be one for now

Gang member:
Controlled byalmoun
Name: Simon von valentine
Race: Dark elf
Appearence:
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 877x620.

Personality: He is very greedy and wants everything ot himself. He loves to be surrounded by girls and has plans to
rule the earth.
Short Bio: He was raised by two gang members when they found him on the streets. He learnd how to fight and also everything else that he needed to about gangs.
weapons: He likes daggers and swords
Powers: He can read minds sometimes and he can manipulate shadows
Extra: He wanted alex to be at his side but when she denied he marked her and would kill her for denying what he wanted.
Quote:
Controlled by:LillyAnne
Name :Letheria (leh-theh-rE-uh)
Race: UNKOWN
Appearence: http://Gabbi.deviantart.com/art/Alter-Ego-97971936
Personality: She is normally very happy, but she doesn't often show it. She will get viciously evil when you cross her. She has a sense of humor, but don't make fun of her. She is relentless and always gets what she wants. She keeps to herself but once she considers you a friend, She would literally give her life for you.
Short Bio: She is very old but appears to be around 20 years of age. She used to lived in a world called Thyspus, in thyspus, she and her kind were of a royal-type status, but her species was eradicated, when her kind were thought to be the cause of a rampage of major deaths that nearly took the world Thyspus, to it's knees. She is rumored to have taken a major part in these murders. She stumbled upon Earth, and joined a gang of creatures of different kinds. She
was not warmly received, but soon the gang learned to have her around, most of them anyway.
weapons: her mind
Powers: She can manipulate things, people, elements with her mind. She is known as "The BRAIN" due to the great power that she posses, no one knows her limits, not even her fellow gang members. The reason for this is because she doesn't even know the full power she possesses, and although she has been using and training her powers for decades she still doesn't have complete control or access to her powers. Her moods and emotions are direct influences on her powers, so try not to upset her. Her powers are like another existence inside her, and she is learning to tame that existence and wield it. This is a very difficult task, and if she uses her power too much it seems that they somehow rebel against her.
Quote:
Controlled by:
BLACKllASH
Name:
Seri-Ana
Race:
Necromancer
Appearence:
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u..._AshenWolf.jpg
Personality:
She is very quiet and tends to allow others to talk for her. Seri is one that perfers to allow her actions speak for her.
Short Bio:
Not much is known about a necromancer. Seri-Ana joined the gang with the hope of being allowed to practice her sorcery in piece.
weapons:
none
Powers:
Raising the dead, casting curses, has a control over all undead. (Vampires, zombies, etc.)
Extra:
She keeps her face hidden under her hood and has many tattoos.
Quote:
Gang member:

Controlled by: Insomnia of the Poet

Name: Coby

Race: Changeling

Appearence:http://i556.photobucket.com/albums/s...tyleranime.jpg

Personality: Well most people seem to be able to read my emotions like an open book. I pride myself in my body and fighting styles. I like to belive i am a very loveing person
Short Bio: I grew up as a normal human boy. But at 14 i figured out i could shape-shift into anything i have seen in my life.

weapons: Its nothing fancy. I have a gun-permit and i made a "Fake" killing lesions. It looks soo real. I have pased it of many times. But my favorite weapon is my AR 16
Powers: I have the power to shape-shift into humans, vampires, animals, creatures, you name it!

Extra: Im just ordinary for the most part.

Last edited by Seer Of the Future; 11-06-2009 at 11:16 PM..

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 10-21-2009, 10:45 PM

Humans

Controlled by: Seer Of the Future
Name:Alexandrea(Alex) Rose
Race: Human
Appearence:
Personality: Alex is an extremely shy and soft girl. Yet she is extremely sexy and flirts unconsiously with boys.
Short Bio: Alex was adopted when she was 15 and is really happy with her new home but not so happy with her parents. They're extremely protective and shelter her from everything. Even after a year she's tired of it and really hates that they want her to be little miss perfect. So she can do nothing and really doesn't have friends. But she really tires to do her best.
Weapons: Secretly Alex had been taking sword lessons when she was in the shelter. She uses a massive blade of
black that is almost as big as she is.
Powers: for some reason Alex can dream up things and they happen the next day. It's very scary at some times and what scares her the most is if she's not careful she can think of making something happen and it does.
Extra: Alex has a horrible scar from her birth parents on her side it's darker then the rest if her skin making it stand out. Alex also secretly writes songs and can draw really well. But no oneknows. And she stumbled upon the gang's secret.

Quote:
Humans or nuetral creatures: Humans
Controled by:Kokihi
Name:Kokihi
Race:Human
Appearence:
Personality: Shy
Short Bio: Shes innocent and shy, doesn't like to fight, but will if she has to. She has amnesia, so she doesn't really know a lot about social situations yet, but she tries. she is friendly to everyone.
Her parents were killed when she was little, and no one knows what happened to her two sisters.
Weapons:Rapier
Powers: Healing magic
Extra: 0.o?
Quote:
Humans or nuetral creatures:
Controlled by: Remie
Name: Jayden Howells
Race: Human
Appearence: http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_im...3250_full.jpeg
Personality: Jayden has a couple of friends in school which he more keeps around as acquaintences as he feels it's better than making enemies. He would rather be alone most of the time however, or find less 'worldly' people to befriend. He is bored by normality.
Short Bio: He is in the same year as Alex. His mother is a psychic medium so he feels he got his empathy from her somewhat. He recently noticed Alex's strong feelings of dread.
Weapons: Karate
Powers: Increased empathy, sensing other peoples feelings from their aura. Nothing else that is known of.
Extra: Jay likes drawing and painting.

Last edited by Seer Of the Future; 10-23-2009 at 03:30 PM..

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 10-21-2009, 10:46 PM

Neutral Creatures

Quote:
Controlled by: Palmoun
Name: Angel of Death but likes to be called Alzeid
Race: Demon
Appearence:
Personality: He is very cruel and likes strong women. He kills who he pleases and that is just aobut everyone.
Short Bio: He is hte leader of the Hell Burgade and will kill anyone who trys to stop them from takeing what is righfully theirs and that is the world
weapons: A syth and a sword
Powers: Dark magic
Extra:
Quote:
nuetral creatures:
Controled by: Palmoun
Name: Sam
Race: Shapeshifter
Appearenceanime pictures only):
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 480x640.

Personality: nice and very careing
Short Bio: He use to be part of the gang member that was untill sometimes happend and he quiet. That was when he was fifteen and some of the gang members are trying to get him back.
Weapons: Dagger
Powers: can turn into any animal
Extra: has a scar right where his heart is
Quote:
Controled by: fally_13
Name: Lia Itatsu
Race: Woodland elf
Appearence:
Personality: kind, determined, light hearted,
Short Bio: Lia grew up as a well off child staying away from all the gangs but in case she was ver approched by one she took all the self defence classes she could
Weapons: bow and arrow, sword
Powers: plant control
Extra: she is a vegitarian

Last edited by Seer Of the Future; 11-11-2009 at 04:09 AM..

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 10-21-2009, 11:05 PM

(i don't get it seer)

diamondt
Entertain me. Be unique. I chall...
Send a message via MSN to diamondt

Old 10-22-2009, 07:23 AM

((oh oh, i want to answer o.o ^.^ It is about a girl who has found a gang of magical creatures, who marked (what isnt included, tattoo maybe?) her, now it wont take long before she's going to be killed. So, will she tell everyone there are monsters whereever they are now, or will she keep it to herself? o.o and that is what it is all about yes?))

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 10-22-2009, 12:28 PM

((Yes that's it))

Kokihi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-22-2009, 03:33 PM

((sounds like fun! How can I join?))

Last edited by Kokihi; 10-22-2009 at 03:34 PM.. Reason: forgot something

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 10-22-2009, 05:55 PM

((pm me your characture and head it either gang member, neutral creature, or human.))

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 10-22-2009, 10:08 PM

((can we start soon?))

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 10-22-2009, 10:28 PM

((Umm... I guess... But there's no gang members... That's the only problem))

Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where you...

Old 10-22-2009, 11:43 PM

((Do you mind explaining the gang member part a bit more? I understand they want to kill the girl, but what type of creatures are they? What are their plans for the future events? stuff like that to start. I'll be happy to make one when i can understand the part a bit more ^^ ))

Last edited by Hresvelgr; 10-22-2009 at 11:53 PM..

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 10-22-2009, 11:51 PM

((oh okay))

the gang members are simply a band of creatures (any creature) that are planning to take over the town so they don't have to hide who they are. They aren't actually evil just wanting to be free. Yet the leader and a few others are evil.

Hresvelgr

Old 10-22-2009, 11:52 PM

((Alright thanks. thats helps me a lot. I'll start working on one soon^^))

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 10-23-2009, 01:01 AM

OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alex walked to school in the drizzle. SHe was shaking from the cold and fear that one of those gang members would jump her. Seein the school not far away she sprinted towards it and into the building. She leaned against the wall to catch her breath.

Palmoun

Old 10-23-2009, 01:09 AM

Sam saw one of the lower class kids run into the school and walked over to her. "you okay? you look as if you where running from something?" he asked as he looked outside and wondered if someone had been following her but saw no one. Sam then turned and smiled at her.

Simon lurked in the shadows and growled when he saw her run into the school and then see Sam. If sam knew about the girl then everything would be ruined, but if he go Sam back into the gang then he would have no problem.

Hresvelgr

Old 10-23-2009, 01:33 AM

Seri-Ana was not too far away from Simon. If he spoke she would catch it. thoughts of sleep wondered her mind. Staying up all night was never much of a good idea. Seri knew who he was watching. That.. girl could ruin them and all creatures alike. The gang all knew it. Seri-Ana slid both her hands into her sleeves and watched. Darkness hiding her face. The cold air around them froze her skin in a standible way. The rain would not probably get much better through the day. It was better this way for the gang. Less people around.

Last edited by Hresvelgr; 10-23-2009 at 01:37 AM..

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 10-23-2009, 03:19 AM

Alex looked up at Sam surprised and smiled. "Oh, I just really hate the rain... " she said and stood. She straitened her hat and sighed. She knew Sam a little but not much. She loved watching himthough. Actually she loved watching everyone in highschool. It fasinated her. Just from studying the people in her grade she knew them which made it really easy to understand people but really hard to talk to them. "I have to go to my locker.... I'll see you around Sam...." she said quietly and walked around him and headed down the hall.

Palmoun

Old 10-23-2009, 03:32 AM

Sam watched her go and as he turned to go to his own locker he cought the sent of something. The smell of other creatures and he growled, it smelled of gang also. If they came into this school they knew that they would met a horrible fate so he had to find out who dared to come in. But as he turned to follow the sent he saw that it was comeing from Alex. "this isn't good." he muttered to himself and quickly turned itno a small mouse and ran after her, if she was the girl his one friend had told him about he would have to keep a eye on her.

Simon growled as he turned around. He wanted to follow her and take her and kill her. but he couldn't, that was sams domain. If anyone came in there ot hurt anyone they would met his hands and they where just as powerfull as his. But as he turned aornd he saw Seri-Ana "what do you want?"

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 10-23-2009, 03:44 AM

Alex looked behind her feeling like she was being followed and stopped in her tracks. She looked around the practically deserted halls. She always came extremely early too school afriad the gang would come after at home. And school seemed like the only safe house in the whole town. She gingerily touched her wrist where the tatoo was and shuddered. She pulled down her sleeve more and began walking again. "I wish i was at least dry..." she muttered and kept walking. She glowed slightly and was dry. She looked at herself and swore. "Not again! Why does this keep happening?!" she whispered worriedly as she walked glade no one was here yet.

Palmoun

Old 10-23-2009, 03:49 AM

Sam cursed even more when he saw her get dry instantly. If she wasn't carefull and knew what to do she would hurt many people. He contiued to scurry along his way behind her and as he got closer he passed her and went to her locker. He turned back into his human form before she saw him and smiled at her. "so, where did you get the tattoo?" he asked, wanting to see if it was really her.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 10-23-2009, 04:07 AM

Alex gasped and stepped backwords, tripped and fell. She hit her head against the wall. She clutched her head and swore quietly. Her cheeks were deep red and she wanted to cry. She inched away from Sam knowing only gang members would know about the tatoo. She rubbed her head and felt warm and sticky blood coat her fingures. "Ow! Ow... Dammit that hurts..." she muttered.

Kokihi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-23-2009, 06:58 AM

((I don't know if I'm allowed to post yet, but I'm going to because I hate starting in late))

Kokihi saw the girl fall and rushed over to help her. She leaned down and looked worriedly at the girls bleading head. "Are you alright?" she asked, her voice soft and sweet as ever.
She turned to look at the boy standing over her. "What is going on here?" She asked in a slightly harsher tone.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 10-23-2009, 03:41 PM

((Its okay you are accepted))

Alex looked up at the girl surprised and then looked at Sam. "Im fine..." she said shakily and got up. "I just griped that's all.... Sam startled me.... That's all...." she said quietly afraid to meet Sam's eyes. She could feel him looking at her and she wanted to be anywhere but in his gaze. She had thought this school was a safe haven. Now she knew there was no where she could go that would be safe for her. "I need to go to the office and get this cleaned up... Thank you for the help... But I'm fine..." she said and slowly walked towards the office holding her head and leaving the two behind her. Now she was really scared. Anyone could be in the gang.... And she was scared that they were planning to jump her during school.

Kokihi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-23-2009, 06:25 PM

"let me come with you!" Kokihi said following after her. "You may have a concussion."
she turned and looked back at the boy and wondered what really happened between them.