angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-08-2010, 09:46 PM

" My father is dead and my mother is ill." Rosemary frowned as she thought of her family who were in a sad shape right now. Rosemary had not notice him calling her perfect she sort of blocked it out with her knowing for her own good....

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-08-2010, 09:55 PM

Alexander looked at Rosemary and was quiet. He then looked at her and got an idea. If he wished to have her he would have to gain her trust. In which he could do... By curing her mother. He knew many sicknesses as he had studied with some of the best medical doctors of all time. He then looked at her and said,"What would you say if I offered to cure your mother of her illness." he said keeping any hint of bad intent out of his voice. He was a cival man. He believed in courting a women by doing good deeds for her to show affection... Much of those ideas had died with his empire but he still believed that was the proper way to do things. And this small girl, somehow had caught him and his attention... And he was going to fight for her affection in this battle feild of romance.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-08-2010, 10:07 PM

" I would have to decline it would coast to much and my mother and i are to proud to except " Rosemary looked up at him scared at how he would react to her decline she knew it was the right thing to do nothing comes free everything has a price...............everything...

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-08-2010, 10:18 PM

Alexander's anger flared but he supressed it and kept on a neutral face. "Very well... But if it ever gets too terribly bad my offer will remain open." he said and then picked up his wine glass and looked at her. He bowed his head slightly and left her in the dinning room lightly stepping over the indent in the floor and walked into his study. He sat at his desk again and picked up his quill once more. But this time no words came from his mind threw the pen. But a picture appeared soon upon the picture and he smiled. He did want her. That pure innosence... Those beautiful deep eyes for someone so young... He wanted it all. And he smiled as he added a small detail. A small ring upon her slender finger in the picture. He then took a drink of blood. He looked at the glass and couldn't help but think how wonderful the madien's blood would be under his lips... The feel of her warm skin on his. He smiled at the thought and took another drink. He was going to win her over... One way or another.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-08-2010, 10:26 PM

Rosemary left the table as well once he was gone. Rosemary was stopped by one of the maids " He is madly in love with you and you do not even realize it his life is in your hands you should consider your self lucky my dear"Rosemary was shocked and pulled away from the maid " your wrong you have to be i do not feel the same for him.....your wrong right?"

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-08-2010, 10:36 PM

The maid looked at her and shook her head. "Ive been here longer then any maid... Trust me I know our master... He is in fact head over heals as they say." she said and scurried off to resume her jobs.

Alexander was writing a poem next to his drawing when he notice the sun going down. He smiled and finished writing and out down his quill. "Finally... I have been waiting..." he said softly and stood. He left his study and his open book to cross the room to the stairs. He climbed the stairs swiftly and walked into his room. He walked to his dresser abandoning his shirt upon the floor to get a less extravagent one and pulled his arms threw the sleeves and didn't bother to button it up. He then changed into less formal pants and looked at himself in the mirror. Perfect for a midnight run. He then rung the bell and waited for Rosemary.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-08-2010, 10:39 PM

Rosemary made her way up the stairs towards her master's Bedroom. She tried her best to get what the maid had told her out of her bed but could not. She walked in the room and bowed " You rang for me my lord ?"

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-08-2010, 10:47 PM

Alexander smiled seeing her and nodded. "Yes. I am going out to town this evening. I wish to have a warm bath ready and my night clothes ready upon my return... Oh and fetch my wine glass from my study... I left it in there." he said and ran a hand threw his jet black hair that seemed slightly blue in the light. He then looked her over and slipped into casual shoes. But then deciding against them he put them away. It was better not to ware out the soles if he was going to run this night. He then stood back up and his bare chest glimmer slightly in the light. "Im off." he said and walked out of the room swiftly and was gone in a blink of an eye.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-08-2010, 10:52 PM

Rosemary did as she was told and set his night clothes out for him on his bed. She then warmed the water so he may bathe once she finished doing that she went down stairs to his study. Upon grabbing his glass she turned to find the maid from earlier in the room " may i help you are you here to tell me more lies?"

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-08-2010, 11:13 PM

The maid put a hand on her hip and shook her head. "If I was lying then why is this," she said pionting to the picture of Rosemary in the book,"In our master's book.... And also a poem, about you?" she said and crossed her arms. "If you ask me, youre the one lying... To yourself..." she said and shook her head. "And that's not the only one." she said and left carrying his food tray out of the room.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-08-2010, 11:15 PM

Rosemary grabbed the maids arm " please how do i stop this i do not love him i do not wish to be with him" Rosemary wondered for a moment " should i run from here and leave this country?"

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-08-2010, 11:25 PM

The maid looked at her and shook her head. "Lord Alexander is very powerful... One of the most powerful of his kind... He has friends everywhere... If you were to run he would run faster and catch you... Just try and get to know him... Maybe it's not love at first sight for you like it is for him but people do grow into love... And love grows on them... Many good things could com out of this." she said and winked. "And you should not he so afriad... Look around you. Many many girls serve him and yet despite what he is, he has never fed on one in the history of this house hold... Why would he suddenly break that streak now?" she said logically. "He isn't a bad man... Just a different one." she said softly and put a reasuring hand on her. "My suggestion play it out for awile... If you don't like it come back and talk to me... We'll figure something out."

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-08-2010, 11:30 PM

" thank you very much" Rosemary hugged the woman and made her way up the steps. She did everything as she was told now all she had to do was wake until her master came back from whatever he was out doing

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-08-2010, 11:34 PM

Alexander walked threw the doors cradling something small close to his chest. He was smiling softly as he entered his room. Seeing Rosemary he smiled and said,"I found something that I think you will like." he said and gently placed the small white kitten in his maid's lap. He the straightened and smiled. "Name her whatever you please... I'll get her a collar tommorrow but I'm off to bathe." he said and dissappeared into the bathroom leaving Rosemary with the cute all white purring kitten.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-08-2010, 11:42 PM

" thank you "she manged to say before he left . "Your are so cute i will name you hope " Rosemary hugged the kitten to her chest it was the cutest thing that anyone had ever given to her

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-08-2010, 11:51 PM

The kitten gave a cute mew and rubbed her head agaisnt Rosemary's stomach. Alexander leaned in the doorway silently for awile smiling at the sight of Rosemary's happieness. Hethen said quietly,"I warn you... That little kitten will follow you around everywhere... She didn't give me a moments peace when I was sitting in a tree." he said and chuckled. Just to prove his point the kitten jumped off Rosemary's lap and ran over to Alexander with cute clumsyness and mewed up at him wanting to be picked up. He chuckled and picked her up and petted her softly. "You, my little kitty, are one high matienence cat for being a stray." he said and chuckled when it licked his cheek. He then set it back down in Rosemary's lap and met her eyes for a second. He then straightened and turned. "Im going to retire to my study. Your welcome to come if you like." he said and dissappeared out the door.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-09-2010, 12:33 AM

Rosemary smiled at the kitty and got up and followed him to the study " My lord why did you give her to me i feel bad accepting
this from you it seems wrong to me you shouldn't be giving me anything "

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-09-2010, 12:42 AM

Alexander shook his head and looked at Rosemary. "We do you feel bad? Have I offened you in anyway?" he asked and the kitten mewed softly and came running clumsily after Rosemary. "I did not want this kitten to be left out on such a cold night... And she deserves to have someone take care of her... She's young and needs love..." he said and looked into Rosemary's eyes. "And I trust you to do that... Pluse if I was to take care of that kitten she'd be all over my study with inky laws ansnmaking a huge mess." he said and chuckled.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-09-2010, 12:45 AM

" I see well thank you once again she is beautiful.." Rosemary smiled lightly and picked the kitten up and kissed the top of it's head with love and care

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-09-2010, 01:10 AM

"Youre welcome." he said and then smiled. "Have a seat..." he said and walked over tothe fireplace. He lit the logs with a match and watched the flames grow. Once they were big enough he added a few logs and smiled. He could feel the warmth but it did nothing for his freezing cold skin. He then smiled as the kitten batted Rosemary lightly in the nose and mewed. He then walked over to his desk and smiled at his drawing and flipped the page. He then looked at Rosemary and the kitten. "If you can hold Hope still I'm going to attempt to draw her." he said with a smile.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-09-2010, 01:16 AM

Rosemary suddenly remembered the picture that the maid had showed her " draw her....." Rosemary got a bit scared " shouldn't i be doing work of something my lord" now all Rosemary wanted was to get away from him she felt this strong urge that was tell her to leave this place now but why?

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-09-2010, 01:21 AM

Alexander set his quill and book down and looked at her. "You are my personal maid. And as such you are to stay by me and wait for an order from me... So as of right now I need nothing... And merely wanted to document our new house member. Unless you had plans this evening or something?" he said shooting the question a her in a relaxed mannor but it still had it's weight.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-09-2010, 01:32 AM

" My friend Ralph wants me to go see him " Rosemary had a small crush on her friend Ralph every time she said his name her eyes lit up and she smiled. " May I leave?" Rosemary looked at him

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-09-2010, 01:43 AM

Alexander nodded keeping his dissappointment and sadness out of his face. He had years of practice at hiding his emotions. "Yes, you may... But I think Hope should stay... We don't want her running off..." he said softly and stood. "Have a good night Rosemary." he said and left the room. He walked up the stairs to his room and then closed the door. Anger, sadness, and dissappointment welled inside him. What did this other man give that Alexander hadn't? What had he done to show Rosemary kindness and affection?! Looking up at Rosemary Hope mewed and in her eyes if seemed as if she understood what was going on and questioning was in her eyes for Rosemary.

angelic eruru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-09-2010, 01:48 AM

Rosemary smiled and left to meet Ralph. She changed out of her maid uniform and left where he meet her outside the mansion.
" Hello Ralph how was your day today?" She smiled at him he had no idea that she had a small crush on him and she wanted to keep it a secret as long as she could.