Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil
Send a message via Yahoo to Sikira_Uchiha

Old 02-23-2010, 12:19 AM

Ummm yeah 16 years after the end of the last Mortal intruments book...is Valentine really dead. Who did Simon go with. Is Alec still with the child catcher (Magnus) and what about Jace and Clary did they have kids we shall find out now!!!!

YAY....

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 02-23-2010, 03:45 AM

((you can play there kid, I want to make someone from scratch))

Name: Alan sinetakis
appearence:
bio: After the pact that everyone made with each other shadowhunters started to fall for other creatures like werewolves and vampires and warlocks and all that. That was how Alan came to be, his mother was a shadowhunter and his father was a werewolf. At first they didn't think he was going to live but then he did live and his mother started to teach him teh ways of the shadowhunter while his father taught him the ways of teh wolf. He was a force to be recond with and soon a lot of people where after him, that included Valentine. He is very carefull to make sure that no one really knows who he is since he isn't sure if they are working for Valentine.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 02-23-2010, 04:13 AM

Okay there's gonna be two I'll add the pic later they are twins a girl and boy. Duh. what was Jace's last name?

Rya Lightwood

Race: Nephlim
Bio: The younger male of the twins is Jace and Clay's child. He's a strong fighter able to rival His own father. He longs for a war to show his power. He's the darker of the twins and doesn't have either of his parents gifts.

Mari Lightwood

Race: Nephlim
Bio: Is the older twin though usually let's Rya play big brother to her. She's an amazing fighter easily able to fend off an entire angry dragon family. She also inheireted both her parents gifts as well as some of her own. On occasion angel wings rip out if her back during moments of strong emotion or battle.

Last edited by Sikira_Uchiha; 02-26-2010 at 03:14 PM..

Palmoun

Old 02-23-2010, 04:25 AM

((just put the name Lightwood for there last name))

Name: Sam Elcit
Race: warlock
Bio: you will find out since I dont feel like thinking at the moment
Appearence:

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 02-23-2010, 04:33 AM

((Kay did um that's it for now you wanna be Jace and I'll be Clary?))

Palmoun

Old 02-23-2010, 04:42 AM

((okay, you get first post))

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 02-23-2010, 04:47 AM

Clary sighed watching Rya and Mari spar it was painfully on sided but Rya was trying his hardest. Mari giggled dancing out of the way drawing and binding crest in the middle of the air one of her powers just like her mother's but amplified even more. Mari laughed as Rya collased to the ground unable to move half glaring and half laughing with his eyes. Clary watched worriedly.

Palmoun

Old 02-23-2010, 05:04 AM

Jace walked up besides Clary and wrapped a arm around her. "be nice to your brother" he called when he saw him laying on the ground and remembered when Valintine had used a blinding rune on Clary when he was trying to bring up the angel. He kissed Clarys head and kept her close to him.

Alan watched from teh cover of a tree in teh shade two young shadowhunters. They would be great warriors and he knew that he should probably come out and talk to them. But he was enjoying watching this since it remineded him of when he was with his parents. He stayed under the cover of the tree and he hoped that the great Clary adn Jace would be able to help him.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 02-23-2010, 05:11 AM

Mari sighed releasing the rune. "Sorry Rya you did better this time though…"
"No way you could have played a game of Chess with Magnus while you fought me and still have won!" Rya said with a huff.
Mari smirked looking exactly like her Father, "Awww come on that was a month ago let it go!"
"No!"Rya siad and launched into anouther attack.

Clary smiled up at Jace, "We have company…" She pointed to the trees.

Palmoun

Old 02-23-2010, 05:16 AM

Jace smiled, "yeah I know." he whispered to Clary and then kissed her ear gently. He then looked over at the tree, "hey, come on over, we dont bit." he called to Alan and he smirked. He slowly walked out from under the tree and he wore all black just like other shadow hunters but he kept his hood up since he had wolf ears that never went away. "you might not bit but I sure do." he said as he looked at them and made no sound as he made his way over.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 02-23-2010, 05:23 AM

Mari looked up at the boy from where she was beating Rya up in the ground she lost her focus for a second and Rya acutally managed to punch her which Rya instantly regreted since it snapped her out of it and she throttled Rya jokingly before hopping up to look at him.

Clary smiled walking over to the new commer holding Jace's hand, "I don't think you will though…"

((it's bed time for me good night!))

Last edited by Sikira_Uchiha; 02-23-2010 at 05:47 AM..

Palmoun

Old 02-23-2010, 10:32 PM

Alan smiled, "your right, I wouldn't since i know better." he said and kept his hood up as he walked over to them.He chuckled when he saw the girl start to strangle the boy. She probably could be a wolf herself but if she was the daughter of the two greatest shadowhunters then she wans't. "but I do need your help." he said as he stood infront of Clary and Jace.

Jace looked over at his children, "stop your fighting and get over here." he said with a smile.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 02-23-2010, 10:41 PM

Mari sighed releasing Rya and flew (nearly literally) over next to Jace looking at the boy while hugging her dad side. There was no doubt that she was a Daddy's girl. She looked at the boy with a smile giving a little wink at him and a small giggle, "I like your hoodie..."

Rya groaned limping over to his parents standing a bit away with a scowl and crossed arms he was slightly pissed at the guy for having ruined their fight. Clary smiled at the boy, "We will help if we can..."

((oh i got the pics up!!))

Palmoun

Old 02-23-2010, 10:54 PM

Jace smiled and wrapped a arm around Mari as he kissed her head gently. He loved his little girl and she would always stay his little girl. "what is the problem?" he asked as he looked at Alan.

Alan looked at the girl and smiled, "thanks and please dont pull it down." he said and then turned to Clary and jace, "fir you have to know my name, I am Alan sinetakis and I am a shadowhunter just like you. But There is one big difference and that difference is what is getting me in troulbe with a guy. I am sure you know him." he said then lowered his voice, "Valentine is after me, I need to know as much as I can and your the best people to come to."

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 02-23-2010, 11:30 PM

Clary laughed looking at him then stopped feeling the heaviness in his tone, "Valentine? But how he's dead....Raziel killed him himself...I saw it with my own eyes.

Mari looked up at her dad worriedly before looking a Rya. He shook his head in disbelief.

((I'm adding new ppl soon...it'll be at the top where Rya and Mari are....))

Last edited by Sikira_Uchiha; 02-23-2010 at 11:35 PM..

Palmoun

Old 02-23-2010, 11:38 PM

Jace had to chuckle when he heard that but when he looked at teh boys face it was filled with all seriousness.

Alan shook his head, "he is back, I should know first hand." he said softly and you could tell that he wasn't kiding, "I need to know what valentine is capable of, I am not kidding." he said as he looked at them. He growled softly as he remembered valentine and wanted to kill him before he got close to him.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 02-23-2010, 11:42 PM

Clary looked at Jace with worry in her eyes. If he was back none of them were safe.

Mari shifted worriedly and Rya looked out at a distance thinking.

Palmoun

Old 02-23-2010, 11:53 PM

Jace pulled Clary into his arms as if he could protect her from everything.

Alan frowned, "I know that you are scared but I need your help. He is after me for reasons I cant tell you now and I need all the info I can get about him. So please tell me." he said as he looked at them. His eyes flickered to the yellow color of a wolfs as he looked at them.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 02-24-2010, 12:46 AM

"Then please come inside…Mari Rya why don't you go visit Magnus and Alec?" Clary said nit wanting them to be around to hear about Valentine.

They nodded their heads taking off.

((Do you wanna be Alec or Magnus?))

Palmoun

Old 02-24-2010, 12:50 AM

Alan smiled at Clary, "thank you." he said and then watched the two run off. He wished that he could be as carefree as them but he was a half blood and life was never normal for him. He then stepped into the house.

Jace watched his kids go and then headed inside

((I can be Alec if you want))

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 02-24-2010, 12:57 AM

((kk I'll be Magnus then!))
The twins banged on the door. It swung open quickly and the kids smiled at Magnus, "Hey Child Catcher!" Mari said.
"Hey get inside before the rain starts…" He said lettig them in.

Clary pulled out a binder looking at him, "What do you want to know?"
"it's not gonna rain it's sunny out…" Rya said looking at him.
Magnus snapped his fingers and a bucket of water dumped on his head. "You had that coming." He laughed.

Palmoun

Old 02-24-2010, 01:10 AM

Alec came into the room and looked at Magnus, "that wasn't very nice." he said and then ruffled Rya hair, "good to see you two." he said with a smile

Alan looked at her, "I need to know what he likes to do if he wants someone."

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 02-24-2010, 01:16 AM

Rya sighed shaking his head trying to get the wet out of his white hair, "Yeah really you should get him a muzzle..."
Mari sighed rolling her eyes, "Whatever I thought it was funny...hey Uncle Alec I have question..." She asked looking innocent.
"Uh-oh...." Magnus said, "Dun dun dun..." Mari swatted him away laughing.

Clary sighed heavily looking at Jace, "He'd take whoever is closest to you and use them against you...."

Palmoun

Old 02-24-2010, 01:33 AM

Alec shook his head at Magnus, why on earth did he fall in love with that guy. But he loved him still he then looked at Mari, "what is your question?" he asked as he smiled at her.

Alan frowned a little, "that isn't good." he said since just a few days ago his parents went off and never returned. He had thought that they where dead till a not appeared and valentine was the person who gave it to him. He had his parents and he had to get them back.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 02-24-2010, 01:37 AM

"Who's Valentine? And why does it scare Mom and Daddy that's he's back?" She asked looking at him. Magnus sucked in a sharp breath looking at Alec his joking behavior gone.

"No....no it isn't....." Clary said sadly looking at him, "He's evil and sadistic..."