Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 02-24-2010, 01:42 AM

Alec looked at Magnus and had no idea what to say at first, "he is a very bad man who messed with your parents minds when they where your age." he said as he looked at them.

Alan nodded, "thanks, I needed to know that." he said softly and knew that he had to go look for his parents as soon as possible.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil
Send a message via Yahoo to Sikira_Uchiha

Old 02-24-2010, 01:47 AM

"....Well then why isn't he locked up like the others?" She asked looking at Alec.
"Because he's dead...your Mother saw him die....there's no way anyone would bring him back..." Magnus said shortly.
"But does that mean that there is a way?" Rya asked.
"Yes...but no one would ever use that spell...never..." Magnus said.

Clary nodded, "If you need anything at all....."

Palmoun

Old 02-24-2010, 03:47 AM

Alec then looked at Magnus, "never say never since there is always someone stupid enough to do it." he said and it was true. Someone always had to try something different or do something and it resulted in something good, something stupid or something bad.

Jace nodded, "we will help you anyway possible." he said as he looked at him.

Alan looked at them, "right now all I need is a place to stay till I find a lead on him." he said softly.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 02-24-2010, 03:53 AM

"Yes but I don't know who would be such a moron! I banned all the riencarnation spells from beig used…" Magnus said.
The twins looked at each other worriedly.

"Jace do you think he could stay here? It's the safest he could be…" Clary said.

Palmoun

Old 02-24-2010, 04:02 AM

Alec looked at Magnus, "only banned, it doesn't mean that they wont' find a way to use it and if they have god help us all." he said as he looked at them

Jace nodded, "he can stay here since it is safe." he said

Alan smiled, "thank you, you have no idea how much this means to me."

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 02-24-2010, 04:09 AM

Magnus groaned, "This isn't good! Not good at all you kids need to get back home we need to talk to your parents."
They nodded with a sigh.

Clary smiled, "Dont worry about it! As a fellow shadowhunter your like our kin…"

Palmoun

Old 02-24-2010, 04:12 AM

Alec looked at Magnus, "do you think they will go after Clary and Jace again." he asked as he pushed the kids out of the door

Jace nodded, "our home is your home." he said with a smile

Alan smiled, "thank you." he said and then wondered if they would still accept him after finding out what he truely was.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 02-24-2010, 04:18 AM

"I'm more worried about the kids Mari has enough Angel blood in her that he might be able to complete his experiments…" Magnis said in a low sad voice.

Clary smiled him leading him to his temporary room, "You can stay here…"

Palmoun

Old 02-24-2010, 04:20 AM

Alec nodded, "good point, but first we have to talk to them and see how they found out about this." he saida s he looked at Magnus

Alan smiled at Clary, "thank you." he said as he moved into his room and took it in. He was glad that they where letting him stay here, but he wouldn't stay long.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 02-24-2010, 04:25 AM

"Yes," Magnus said as they walked to the Lightwood home.
Mari and Rya were playing chicken on the way home well they were until Rya broke his wrist from one of the smacks and Alec pulled them apart.

Clary just nodded, "You can stay as ling as you want…"

Palmoun

Old 02-24-2010, 04:29 AM

Alan smiled at Clary and then heard something in the distance, "two kids form earlyer are back and with two other people." he said as he looked at Clary.

Alec walked with magnus happly and shook his head when he saw that the one had gotten hurt.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 02-24-2010, 04:37 AM

"Fix it!" Rya said looking at Mari. She rolled her eyes drawing a healing rune on his hand with a finger. Light shone and it was instantly healed. Mari's wings glittered for a second before fading.
"Dont worry about them Alec…" Magnus said with a smile.

Clary looked out the window waving to them , "those kids were my children, Mari and Rya, twins…and those other are Alec and Magnus…"

Palmoun

Old 02-24-2010, 04:45 AM

Alec sighed, "how can I not, they are part of my family after all." he said since he considered them family even though they weren't connected by blood.

Alan walked over to clary, "one of them is a warlock, two of them are shadowhunters and the last I am not sure, smells like shadowhunter but also very flowery and sweet." he said absently and forgot to conceal the fact that he could smell what each one of them where. It came with being a half blood.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 02-24-2010, 04:53 AM

((Wich was the flowery one?))

Clary looked at him for a second before she spoke, "Yes Magnus is warlock and Alec, Rya, and Mari are shadowhunters…come let's go meet them…" She smiled.

The twins grinned at Alec, "I electrocuted him once!" Mari said.
"Yeah not fun…" Rya said.

Palmoun

Old 02-24-2010, 04:58 AM

((the one with the most angel powers, Mari))

Alan nodded, "okay." he said softly and then started to make his way out of there. He didn't want to mess up again and the flowery sent one was drivign him crazy. The sent was driving his nose and mind crazy so he had to concentrate hard if he didn't want to shift into his wolf form.

Alec sighed, "you really shouldn't do that, try to train like normal shadowhunters." he saida s he looked at them.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 02-24-2010, 05:10 AM

((xD angel piss smells like cotton candy and their puke like flowers and it is gold!!!!))

The twins sighed at the same time, "Borring!"
"We finished that years ago!" Mari said with a sigh.
Magnus laughed at that.
Clary smiled walking over with Alan, "Hey this is Alan he's gonna be staying with us for a bit…"
"I'm Magnus…" The hedgehog said.
"I met you before earlyier…I'm Rya you spar?"
Mari remained silent staring at Alan undressing ho with her eyes. She grinned until Rya nudged her, "Mari…nice to meetcha Wolfie!" She said with a wink.

Palmoun

Old 02-24-2010, 05:14 AM

Alec looked at him, "i am alec"

Alan smiled at all of them, "it is nice to met you all." he said and then looked at Rya, "yeah, I spar but just to warn you I am a beast when it comes to it." he said and it was true. He had taken down peoeple ten time his size without hezitasion and he would do that to all demons. But when he heard wolfie he turned to Mari, "why did you call me that?" he asked since he wanted no one to know. He was only half wolf and that only made him rarer which made it clear why Valentine wanted him. He was the only successfull offspring of a werewolf and a shadowhunter, the was the only one out there.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 02-24-2010, 05:20 AM

Mari's eyes twinkled, "Wouldn't you like to know?" She grinned. As the grownups walked away to talk.
Rya rolled his eye, "Its just what she calls and person she wants to sleep with…" He said with a bored expression.
Mari groaned, "Wow way to go thanks…" Rya just laughed. Mari looked at Alan, "It's not true...I just like the name....it's an endearment..."
"Which proves my point!" Rya grinned.
"....Whatever...." She said looking away.

((Okay i'm adding more ppl!))

Willow

Race: Angel
Bio: Willow is a warrior angel who appears from time to time in Mari's dreams. She always comes barring advice and a riddle. She never seems good or evil but rather is just there to help Mari when needed.Though she is kind and sweet at times she can lash out and grow dark.

Damian Gray

Race: CainMarked (It's a vamp who was sired by Simon or one who Simon turned and had the Cain rune appear or given to them....so a day walking vamp)
Bio: Damian is a tough guy who likes to fight which is how he became CainMarked. One day when at a party he pissed Simon off a bit too much and thus Simon turned him. He's happy to say that he was the first made CainMarked being since Simon and thereby adopted into the Lightwood family. He's playful and enjoys flirting. He and Mari are known to meet up on occasion and are rather close friends. He and Jace are always butting heads and Rya worships the ground he walks on.

Teal Dew

Race: Water Fey
Bio: Teal is a carefree but serious person who sticks to the truth more than most Fey. She tries her hardest to not twist and turn her words. She enjoys working hard and having a good time. She and Rya are secretly dating since Jace and Clary aren't fond of the Fair Folk.

Last edited by Sikira_Uchiha; 02-24-2010 at 09:38 PM.. Reason: I got bored and wanted more ppl...lol

Palmoun

Old 02-24-2010, 10:09 PM

((it is okay, I will add people as we go))

Alan smirked and pulled th hood up more, "trust me, I am the last person you want in your bed." he said softly and it was true. Who would want him to be in there bed once they know he is a half demon. He stayed hiddend since some of the demons and shadowhunters where still getting use to the thought of demons and humans being together. The wind then blew and he smelled a sent on the breeze. He smirked a little bit and bit his tounge when he was about to say they where going to have company in a little while.

((just to say I wont make a profile for who I am about to bring in))

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 02-24-2010, 10:16 PM

((you will though once they are introduced....))

Mari looked at him fix the hoodie, "What are you hiding under their a gun? Or do you just have a bad hair day?" She said gently leaning against her brother as though he were a wall. Rya looked down thinking about moving her off but decided against it he was enjoying not getting his assed kicked for a while.

Palmoun

Old 02-24-2010, 10:46 PM

((yeah, I will when I have the time))

Alan smirked and looked at them, "yeah, you could say that." he said as he looked at them and the sent was getting stronger. It smelled like a cat but he would say nothing since he really didn't want anyone to know yet. He was enjoying being slighlty normal for once. "and please dont pull it down, I would rather it stayed up." he saida s he looked at them and his eyes flashed to a yellow color.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 02-24-2010, 11:08 PM

Mari stared at him catching the quick flash in his eyes, "Ohhh a guy with a secret he just keeps getting better doesn't he?" She smiled nudging Rya who just snorted rolling his eyes at his sister.

Palmoun

Old 02-24-2010, 11:16 PM

Alan smirked, "trust me, it isn't better." he said and then turned his head when he heard the footsteps. "and I think you have company here." he said and pointed to a girl in the clearing. She had long blond hair and green eyes that seemed to glow almost. She smelled like a cat and he didn't have to be told that she was a werecat, not many here out there but they where out ther ein the world. "are alan, Mari, and Rya here?" she as she got closer to them.

Sikira_Uchiha
Live Evil

Old 02-24-2010, 11:19 PM

Rya tensed looking at her, "Maybe why do you need to know?" Mari stared at her but mostly her eyes. They were so pretty. Mari quickly snapped out of her daze focusing on the girl rather than just her eyes.

Palmoun

Old 02-24-2010, 11:27 PM

The girl looked at them, "I am faith and i have a messege from teh council for you." she said as she looked at them and smiled. Being a werecat made her the best messenger for people. She was quick on her feet and always got her messege threw.

Alan looked at Faith and wondered what the council wanted with them now.