Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Sh...
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 08-03-2010, 04:50 AM

“Yeah well now we can talk all you want.” Sighing he slowly let Lawrence go but intertwined his fingers in his. “I hope I have not hurt you to badly, I know what it is like to be on your end of things.” Josh gently tugged at Lawrence back towards the school. A small part of his mind was screaming for him to let go and run away, there was danger here and that he was only going to be hurt again. Stubbornly he pushed the small voice away trying to not listen to it.

~is it with them or just here?~ reaching out with his mind William tried to find what it was that was setting off Tzal. He was not going to tell him that he was just over reacting even if that is a bit how William felt Tzal was. He was going to pay attention to what he felt; you never know when one who was not the same as you would feel what you were missing.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 08-03-2010, 04:55 AM

Lawrence held his hand without a problem, and smiled. "Okay...though, I really don't know what to talk about...I'm not good with this kind of thing," he admitted, sheepishly. He was looking forward to getting back to his room and relaxing.

~No, it's somewhere else...it's faint. I think it has something to do with Hirsch...maybe he senses something, too,~ Tzal wondered, pushing around to figure out what was going on.

Hirsch, who had finished with Angelo hours ago and was now taking a nap for him, furrowed his brow in his sleep, then cracked one eye open. Something was off.

Lunna Dea

Old 08-03-2010, 05:14 AM

“if you don’t mind you could just listen to what I have to say and feel some of what I feel?” Josh sounded a bit fearful that he would say no but his hope was still there. Would Lawrence be better then he would have been and wait to hear it all out? Or would he like others turn on him just as he opend himself up to him? he was going to trust his dream and go with it, the cards would fall where they would.

~do you want to go back to Wyatt’s place and check on them? it should just be a quick ride back.~ giving Josh a gentle nudge with his mind of encouragement William sighed. ~or you and I could go and have a bit of a relaxing bath.~ he held up his hands to show his innocents. ~nothing hanky panky, just to relax.~

Sighing Angelo wrapped his arms around Hirsch and pulled him onto his chest. So that Hirsch’s ear was on his biceps. “what is it lover?”

Rubbing his face Adam opened his mouth open trying to work saliva in his mouth. Turning his head he sighed. It had been fun their tumble. Soon he would have to go make a closet boy admit his love of men. This was a fun new world to him, he wondered how long he would be here before he had to go back to school. His brother would worry about him soon if he did not work it out.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 08-03-2010, 05:21 AM

"I"ll listen, if you want me to. I just fear I won't know what to say when you're done..." Lawrence had never been good at talking things out with people. He hadn't had experience with it, either. Wyatt never, ever got upset. That boy was a wonder to him. He never had drama, and he was never whiny or upset, even after being hurt. It was...scary...almost.

~I think they'll be okay. A bath sounds nice.~ Tzal was trying to concentrate on what was bothering him. Demons had acute senses when it came to detecting odd species when they were around. He sensed a very odd one nearby, and this one knew Hirsch in some way.

"Uuuugh..." Hirsch nuzzled Angelo's chest, gently. "I think an old friend of mine is en route here...he's a brat..."

Velo was still deep asleep. He slept like a log.

Termad was just waking up. He stretched his arms up, yawning widely. "Uwaaahh..."

Lunna Dea

Old 08-03-2010, 05:36 AM

“I am not looking for you to say anything to comfort me, only to understand what I am feeling now and to support me so that I can become the man you need.” Josh sighed and slowly walked back into the school with Lawrence.

~does water help you focus your energy and amplify your spells?~ wrapping his arms around Tzal he teleported them into their bed room. There were a few things out of place but nothing that was not quickly put back to right. “looks like Angelo went looking for us. Funny that he would look here after what he had done.”

“is he just an old friend or an ex?” looking up at the ceiling Angelo ran his hand slowly through Hirsch hair. It felt so good to be close to another human like being; it had been far to long. He had thought that he had not needed it but now he knew he could not go on without someone with him. “if it is an ex your going to have to deal with them without problems at the school occurring with it.”

Turning on his side Adam kissed Termad on the nose. “Good morning love, hungry? I can cook something up for you, whatever you want.”

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 08-03-2010, 05:42 AM

"Okay, then." Lawrence walked with him, seeming calm and sympathetic. He would be all right, as long as Josh was.

Tzal shuddered. ~I'm not fond of water. It hampers my main abilities.~ He shuddered again at the mention of Angelo being in their personal space. ~Gah...~

Hirsch purred, softly. "He's just an old friend. He's not my type. I don't like lovers that are even needier than I am...and Lleu is one of them. We tried dealing with each other, but couldn't stand it. We'd end up in whine-fights, pout-fights...anything. He's even worse than I am..."

Termad snuggled with Adam cheerily. "Mornin'. Nah, I'm not hungry. I don't usually eat a lot in the morning."