diamondt
Entertain me. Be unique. I chall...
Send a message via MSN to diamondt

Old 06-05-2010, 07:20 PM

Lyron looked at her, an eyebrow raising. ''To be able to protect Myrr, to not live in fear for others or the extraordinary, to help the innocent. To not in need of protection, to not feel helpless... To be remembered? Honored? Thanked? To be looked up to? The results and desires are endless!'' Lyron smiled, looking at Myrr again. ''I guess for Myrr it would just... Be something that it's born to her, to become powerfull I mean. To fullfill the expectations. You? Do you have an idea to want to become powerfull? I really think it's just instinct, the strongest survives... Right?'' he whispered, not really knowing why Myrr wants to be powerfull, to him she just is.

Applekisses
I am extremely sad :|

Old 06-05-2010, 07:28 PM

Lirael looked at him unsettled, frowning. "'To be remembered? Honored? Thanked? To be looked up to?' ,"she repeated him shaking her head. "Isn't that just some silly excuse. It has nothing to do with instinct....At least I don't see it that way. Does Mrr real want to be powerful? If so what would be her reason? To be remember in a book or a sculpture. This all just seems so silly to me. Would you like to be remembered and then suddenly forgotten when someone else exceeds farther than you?" She sighed. "Power is meaningless....Just like money is also..."

diamondt

Old 06-05-2010, 07:34 PM

''The thought to have helped someone is enough to me. To be remembered by the family of the little girl you have saved. For the boy at the other side of the street to want to help people, because you looked so cool when doing so.. Elves aren't 'big' people, we enjoy the small things in life. I don't know about Myrr though. Ask her when she wakes up...? With me she always evaded the question, or gave me a cheesy answer.'' Lyron simply said, wondering why humans always wanted to be 'immortal' Wasn't the thought you helped only one person for all he cares enough?
''Do you need a reason to live? Can't it just be meaningless, and given meaning by doing what you do?''

Applekisses

Old 06-05-2010, 07:44 PM

Lirael wondered why Myrr had never answered him straight, was the girl hiding something? She shrugged it off, thinking to ask her about it later on when the girl finished resting. "Wouldn't you feel meaningless if you didn't wonder what you were suppose to do in this world? Does it really have to deal with your actions?" She sighed, and looked up at the trees. "Ive always wondered why I am even alive in the first place when I can't be friends with anyone..."

diamondt

Old 06-05-2010, 07:58 PM

''I do what I do, I help others. I think that is meaning enough. As long as I can be helpfull to at least one person, it is nice enough to feel meaningfull right?'' Lyron sort of said and asked, looking at her wondering how she felt when talking like this. She talks depressing, lets hope she doesn't feel that way...
''I guess lirael, you just need to be yourself. When you want to be friends, you search for friendship and loyalty: When a person can''t accept you, there's no point in being 'friends' right? You just need a more accepting friend than the average over-contend person.'' Lyron said, looking the other way.
''Myrr seems to like you, start small and with her. She pretty much likes everyone and is great company. Loyal too. She's very honest, won't lie fast unless it's better or you not to know... And when she just doesn't want to tell you she won't hang up a weird false story. She knows when she hits a nerve, and knows when to slow down. Myrr would do anything to make you smile, and I guess you just need to find out te rest yourself. Else I make it sound like she's too good to be true.'' Lyron smiled, pulling off Myrr her hat, ruffling her head.

Applekisses

Old 06-05-2010, 08:09 PM

Lirael shook her head, not looking at him. "I don't like being myself with just anyone....Myrr...I'd probably show her." She paused for a moment, contemplating on what to say next. At time she would choose her words correctly, but not now. She just wanted to say whatever was on her mind. "She does seem that way."

diamondt

Old 06-05-2010, 08:36 PM

''Just anyone? I guess because you are standard alone you've had a bigger amount of partners than we did. We came together, so we just always have been on missions together.'' Lyron smiled, looking at Myrr and then Lirael.
''I'm sure Myrr would praise you, if you would. She values honesty a lot.'' He smiled, looking at the girl, who started murmuring again...
''Myrr is a good girl, huh?'' she whispered softly, probably referring to the fact that he ruffled her hair. A smile played on his lips ''Yeah, Myrr, you are.'' at which Myrr had a smile on her face, cuddling closer against Lyron ''Happy...'' the little girl whispered, before going back to the unceremonial snoring again.

Applekisses

Old 06-06-2010, 12:33 PM

"I guess that's the case....Even then, I was born in the organization...We have different believes then the human, demon, elven societies." She shrugged and watched them with a small smile. To Lirael, Myrr was like a little girl just loving life while pushing away all the bad stuff from the world away...something Lirael wanted.

diamondt

Old 06-06-2010, 12:46 PM

''I see. Is there still something left to discuss for the mission then...? Though I spoke of a single demon, I must have not thought well because it wouldn't make sense for the organisation to send three people for one monster, does it to you?'' Lyron said, placing the hat on Myrr her hat again, wondering when she would wake up. Hopefully not too early, that would make her not ready for battle. She would or collapse and need protection, or she'd go berserk. Both aren't wanted results, considering she's really dangerous when berserk.

Applekisses

Old 06-06-2010, 12:54 PM

Lirael thought for a moment. "Unless the demon was at its breaking point...."She pursed her lips to the side, thinking of anything beside the obvious to her. Yet, there was nothing else on her mind. She sighed. "A band of demons I guess...That will be some tricky business, to take care of."

diamondt

Old 06-06-2010, 12:58 PM

''It could be a hunted demon too... Getting all kinds of hunters at your back because we killed their demon or something. It could be anything really.'' Lyron sighed, wondering why he wasn't this clear when he got the information, that would have saved them a lot of time if they actually did went out of their oh so holy way to answer. Lyron looked at his reflection in the water, quirking up an eyebrow. The water was very clear...
((want to do a time skip? Soon we won't know what's left for them to talk about :P))

Applekisses

Old 06-06-2010, 01:10 PM

Lirael looked at him smiling. "Looking at yourself?....Can't see anything interesting in your face to look at..."

(Xd I'll time skip!)

Lirael checked the river water again, this time the water wasn't so clear under the artificial light that she had produced from magic. It was close to dawn and two days had passed them rather quickly. They were on good time since the village was a short distance away. The good thing the three of them had at least had some good rest before they reached the town. They only stopped at some islands to carry on their needed business, which didn't take so long.

Lirael turned back to Lyron. "I'll go first, and then you guys follow so they won't know we are all together, alright?"

diamondt

Old 06-06-2010, 02:58 PM

Lyron looked up as she spoke, nodding at her words. The male brushed a hand through his hair, figuring that was quite the plan for now. Not seeming to look together.
''Whoever they may be.'' he sighed, pinching Myrr her left cheek, making the girl squeel. The little magician looked at him childishly pouting rubbing her cheek, blowing her cheeks full of air staring at him.
''We're almost there. Figured you'd be more usefull when awake'' Lyron simply said, answering the invisible, What's that needed for, question. Myrr nodded, still not happy but fine with the information.
''Still no need to pinch me.''
The little girl huffed, at which the white haired elf simply shrugged.

Applekisses

Old 06-06-2010, 03:12 PM

After the boat reached land, Lirael got off of it being cautious of where she stepped. She looked at the direction of the village that was now partially visible for the rising sun. She looked back at the two of them, thinking of something to say. "Join me in the village in 5 minutes...I'll be talking to some of the people there....I have a feeling one of the demons is hiding among them."

diamondt

Old 06-06-2010, 03:21 PM

''Good luck with talking to them I guess then.'' Lyron simply said, lifting Myrr to get her off the boat. ''Make sure it won't move Myrr.'' Lyron sort of ordered, at which Myrr mumbled something about manners, freezing the boat from under as to make sure it wouldn't and couldn't move, by simply stretching her hand and then in a knuckle again. To any normal person it would look like a very very unmoving boat.
''See you then, the center of the village I guess?'' Lyron asked, still rather marveled at how easy Myrr froze the boat. If she would do her best... The shivers only.

Applekisses

Old 06-06-2010, 07:23 PM

Lirael nodded walking away from the two. She was extremely cautious now being that she had to converse with anyone the looked suspicious. She didn't like random conversations with strangers but she had to force herself out of that shell she had made herself. She had to let go quickly. As she stepped into the village, she saw that this elven town was rather busy unlike the quiet town that she lived in. She sighed heading on inside the town...the heart of it all.

She noticed though, eyes looking at her every movement as if awaiting for something...Yet Lirael acted like any common person passing by. She stopped at a shop that sold fresh fruits. Lirael picked up an apple and gestured to the owner, who seemed quite suspicious in nature. "How much?"

The owner a rather short man looked up at the girl, he seemed elven but not entirely. "Just 2 pennies ma'am....So what is a pretty lady like walking around this town?"

Lirael gave him the pennies and smiled. "Oh just traveling...."

diamondt

Old 06-07-2010, 08:30 PM

Myrr twirled her hands in boredom, fire around her hand following her movements, yet she couldn't see it. To Lyron though, it was quite the interesting sight.
''So we just sit here, being bored for 300 seconds and wait? How boooooooring~ Normally we would storm at our enemy, talking while running what the strategy is and go at it~'' Myrr chanted, lyron looking at her, then again at the river.
''Yes, but now we are with three people, so talking while running wouldn't be enough time. Or preparation.'' Lyron sighed, moving over to her. Myrr immediately plopped down at the riverside, the fire deafening out.
''Lirael, she's nice isn't she, Lyron?'' Myrr smiled, hugging her knees close. Lyron scoffed
''She tries... I guess. She's not a talker, definetely.. Though she knows how to handle her own. Maybe a bit naïve. Or arrogance. But she tries.'' He simply said, quirking up an eyebrow as Myrr puffed her cheek at him
''You didn't say anything positive about her character!'' At which Lyron continued looking at the sky again. Even though Myrr can't look at you, she can look right through you. Like you aren't there. That's a really scary look she has.
''Because she's hiding in a nutshell. I can't say anything positive, or negative really, unless I get to know her... Or you.'' Lyron said, seeing Myrr was contend with the answer. ''She is nice though.''

Applekisses

Old 06-09-2010, 10:51 PM

(sorry i haven't replied in two days straight! I've been freaken busy!)

Lirael left the man alone and began walking around town as if she lived there. She knew exactly how to act when so many people where in danger, and it took a hard lesson for her to realize not everyone was what they seemed. She knew that the old man, could be just any type of guy...Yet he wasn't what she was looking for. She needed to find someone similar to her. That was it. Lirael was an outcast. The only one in the organization that had the potential to just be pure evil. She only thought horrid of herself...and it seemed frequently that every bad guy seemed to have that distant look about themselves, like the one she always had when she looked at herself. She had to get down a notch so she could see who was who....Without thinking like that...She couldn't see what a person was like...

She remembered the apple in her hand and rose it to eye level. The apple was rather larger, and clean. It was perfectly round too, yet it looked more like it belong in a center piece then anywhere else. She wasn't going to eat it and no one was around. She closed her eyes and the apple was no more. Just a pile of dust that fell to the ground as grains of sand falling. It was dangerous to even do any simple magic like this where so many people could easily be killed for the interference of a traveler. Lirael opened her eyes again, and looked around with her casual look. She wasn't much of a curious person, but she wondered why there wasn't so many people as before. Just three minutes before the streets were buzzing.

Steps were heard behind her...Rough hard steps...There was a faint smell of burning flesh....

"Dammit..."Lirael said under her breath. She had only lost her guard for a second and the enemy had just probably figured her out. Now she really wanted Lyron and Myrr's help.

diamondt

Old 06-10-2010, 08:32 PM

''Lets go Myrr, can't be late.'' Lyron said, taking her wrist, instead of her hand.
''Okaaay~'' Myrr chanted, jumping up immediately, walking together with him towards the village. ''It feels eerie... Lyron, we are on time right?'' she asked, feeling rather cold all of a sudden. ''Should be, better hurry up though.'' he said, speeding up his pace rather nervous,
everything would be fine with that human right?

Applekisses

Old 06-10-2010, 08:55 PM

Lirael forced her body out of it scared state, gritting her teeth and flexing her fingers so she could a quick spell of protection. Something horrible was behind her, and she could feel some weird feeling going through. She knew that mostly elves and other non-human creatures could feel magic physically...and could smell it. But she didn't know of any half-breed who could sense magic like she did right this moment.

The footsteps stopped all of a sudden and then were followed by the sound of bells ringing. "Don't you know no visitors allowed!?" The man's voice was rough and hard.

Lirael cursed uinder her breath. She knew her time was up if she didn't see the two in two seconds.

diamondt

Old 06-11-2010, 06:25 PM

''Lyron hurry up!'' Myrr said running, though Lyron was more or less dragging her too. Her legs could move as fast as they want, he was still faster over long lengths.
''Should you say, Myrr.'' he growled under his breath, knowing Myrr her sudden panic wasn't just for fun.
''OF course I say so, I can't go -huff huff- faster considering I am going as fast as I CAN'' she shrieked, giving a small squeek as Lyron dragged her up.
''then fast we will go. Prepare a holy purify note, myrr'' Lyron huffed, feeling the little voluose summon her violin.

Applekisses

Old 06-11-2010, 08:01 PM

The man stepped closer, but not before Lirael spun around, bringing a giant wall at least two time bigger than her into the empty space between them. Lirael snarled stepping away thinking of a spell that would quickly help her out on this. The man on the other hand, clearly a demon looked threatened and quickly unsheathed his sword, whispering some spells.

Last edited by Applekisses; 06-11-2010 at 08:03 PM..

diamondt

Old 06-11-2010, 08:27 PM

It wasn't hard to sense the demon once it showed himself, and to Myrr it must have been easy to begin with. Lyron ran even faster if that was physically possible, seeing Lirael yurn around creating a wall.
''I'll distract him, could you weaken him while I'm doing so Lirael? Once he's slowed down Myrr should be able to purify him, but the spell takes long...!'' The elven male said, dropping Myrr on a reasonable range of the demon, sheathing his sword.

Myrr though already started her spell, wondering what 'rank' this demon was.
''Shiroii Tsubasa no Tenshi, tengoku no koe, hikari, humayawa no chikara o Kaeshite... Kono Akuma oh Megumi tte... (white wings of an angel, voice of heaven, light, lend me your powers... Bless this demon)'' she chanted, readying her bow and violin, the ground showing a pentagram under her feet.

Applekisses

Old 06-11-2010, 09:06 PM

(is that Japanese?)

Lirael looked at Lyron and nodded quickly. Her attention was quickly taken away by the demon walking straight to the wall of fire and quickly taking grasp of her wrist which was a mistake at his part, as the fire that was suppose to be there turned black, making the demon pull away. Though the demon did not let go of his sword, he made sure not to let it touch the ground. It seemed like this wasn't going to get worse, but more of them came, though they weren't as strong as the one in front of the cautious Lirael who suddenly kicked the demon to knees. The demon grew angry and the ground began to shake as the demon sauntered over here, but again was stopped by one of her other forcefields. This time Lirael took an arrow, which in first touch began to glow in her grasp. "The black flames damaged him a bit...He's going to get weaker from this point....It was poison." There was very few poisons that could harm a demon, and the black flames were just one of the rarest.

diamondt

Old 06-11-2010, 09:33 PM

((yup, I speak Dutch, latin, greek, german, french, english and japanese :P))
''Great, he's got buddies. It will be harder to keep them from Myrr and from us this way...'' Lyron sighed, looking at Lirael
''I'll protect your back and you mine?'' He asked, parrying a hit from one of the extra's, shoving said demon back, slicing him afterwards. Many battlers wanted to push each other with swords as long as possible, waiting for the right moment, but Lyron just immediately pushed back making use of the realisation moment to slice. He looked up to see Myrr still chanting, a few demons coming close to her, yet burning in pain when to close. They didn't die or dissolve, just burn terribly...
As lyron looked at Myrr, he found himself blocking yet another attack, his attacker using his own off-guard moment to get him on his knees. He gritted his teeth, pushing his attacker yet once again to the back.

''Atashi no Megami, humayawa no chikara. Kono utau, onegai, kono akuma o tatsukete. Konna no chikara, sore no sugée chikara, o kaeshite(my godess, the power of you/your power. This song, please, save/cure these demons. This power, that great power, please lend it to me).'' Myrr continuesly chanted, ignoring the smell of burning flesh entering her nostrils. Of course she gave herself away pretty vulnerable, but just a simple shuffle of her foot and they would burn in peril. Untill they'd be freed that is.