the antitwite
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-02-2012, 10:46 PM

Oh what I wouldnt give for snow.... Its forty degrees celsius here (104 farenheit)

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 01-02-2012, 10:55 PM

Oh jeeze - what I wouldn't give for it to be 104 :gonk:
I really hate the snow :(
Since my skating accident I can't balance in the ice/snow to save my life - I slip and slide all over :gonk:
Worst part is, I'm used to being able to walk in heels on a sheet of ice and not wobble once xD;
So now instead of wishing for snow, I'm wishing for it to go awayyyy :3
-sends it all your way-

Ze_Mole
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-02-2012, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma Corrin View Post
@Molie: Oh noes :(
So basically the worst possible scenario happened :(
That really sucks hun! I'm really sorry to hear that :(
Maybe you'll be able to make new friends who are more like the ones you had in Germany? :D

o.O;;
Omg... You're kidding me!
You need to go to the ER and get it looked at if it's that bad and has been bleeding that much. I'm sure you can work SOMETHING out with the ER and do a payment plan thing - even if it's $20 a month or something until you can afford higher payments or until you can pay it off - that's just insane :(

-sends cheeriness over your way- <3<3
I really hope things start getting better soon hun!
I'm not sure where in the US you are (can't remember if you told me or not) - but if you were close I'd totally hang out with you and make you not hate being home so much hahaha!

Yeah - it sucks, but it's for the best :3
I mean, if the store had opened when it was supposed to (Oct. 4th), then we wouldn't have had such a problem -- people didn't find out about us until 10 days before Christmas, which really hurt us :(
But it's getting better, I just don't have the money I was expecting to have so I have nothing saved for March (which is when my school refund comes in and when I was planning on starting the initial check-ups and exams and such) so I have to put my plans for a baby on hold :3
Then when the store starts doing better and I can get a place of my own (or at least can get a loan from the bank to get my own house, whichever way I can affordably do it) and get better settled financially, I'll look back into it and then decide whether or not to do artificial insemination or foster care :3
I plan on doing both during my life time anyways - so it'll really just depend on how my body wants to cooperate and if I have to get AI first before foster care or if my body will hold out and let me do AI later on - though I'm doubting it XD;
(uterus and ovaries are messed up beyond belief and don't work well)
I should have had a kid when I was 15 XD;
At least then I would have been able to carry it full term and have no problems getting pregnant!!!
(I had my skating accident at 16, which messed up my back and organs)

Soooo while it's definitely in the better interest of my future baby/future foster child(children) for me to wait until the store is doing better, it's seriously frustrating because I was so excited to start the new chapter in my life but every time I try I just keep getting pushed further and further back, and it's starting to annoy me lol

Thank you! :D <3
Me too!
I'm so excited for people to see our new gift baskets and basket fillers etc - we have so much variety now!
All of the NY made products I was telling you about, along with a crap load of kid's make-up, adult make-up, adult perfumes, kid's bath bubble toys (bubble wands and little figures that dissolve in the water and create a scent and bubbles), adult spa sets (bath salts, scrubs, etc), adult cologne, and so much more I can't even think of lol
I just wish it didn't take us this long to get all of this variety in!!
I was getting so sick of only candy or scent (smelly jellies, simmering potpourri, 2 kinds of bath salt, bath confetti, and scented potpourri) lol
You can only do so much with it, ya know?
But now that we have all of this new stuff to pair it with, we can make a crap load of different baskets and have some diversity that we've been waiting for :3
Just a shame that it's taken this long for the deals to come through :(

We already have repeat customers, though, so I'm hoping more people will come back and see all of the new stuff we have and not be like "Well, they were so limited with their fillers, I don't want to go back." - ya know?
It's not our fault we couldn't get the stuff in faster :gonk:

Ah well - it is what it is!
Can only hope it gets better :3
I hope so. I'm really counting down the days until I go back to work and school so it doesn't matter what my social life is like - I'll be working too hard to care. >.<
I set it up so I'd be working whenever I'm not in class during the day, and I will get out of class before rush hour and make it home before the traffic to talk to my boyfriend on Skype. Or at least that's how I'm hoping it will work out.
I'll also probably join German club to flex my language skills since I'm done with my German major.

It calmed down in the morning, so I think I'm in a safe zone now. It's not bleeding anymore and I think I might even keep the nail! I was terrified it would fall off, but it still looks normal-colored [the nail bed is purple and blue, but that's another story], so I'm keeping hope that it will stay attached. As for the finger, the nerves are all whacked out and it feels both super sensitive and dead to feeling. It's weird, really.

Aww, thanks for the well-wishes! I live in NC, so I doubt you live anywhere near me - most people don't. ^^;;
But I appreciate the offer! <333

Yeah, I'm sure that's really frustrating for you, but toughing it out and waiting is probably best. Also, will it be just you raising the child, or do you have a partner in crime, aka someone else to help? If it's just you, I am definitely glad you're waiting until you're financially stable because you may have to take off work in the beginning, especially with artificial insemination, and babies are so expensive!
And lolol, but a baby at 15 would have really really sucked. XD;;;

Wow, that's awesome~! Sounds like you've got a heaping amount of great stuff to offer! I really hope word-of-mouth and repeat customers help generate more business soon. <333

NeuzaKC
Stan.

Old 01-03-2012, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma Corrin View Post
Awesomeee :D
Have you been entering the Advent Calendar?
I've entered that every day it's been open, aside from Day 1, and I've already won twice - they were just commons (cookies), but they were adorable and I didn't have them so it was a nice addition to my collection :3
I hope one of the days I land on a door that has old CIs! I really want the Oriental Fan :gonk:

I'm good - busy, but good haha
Just remodeled the store yesterday and today, so that was exhausting - but it's 90% finished now, so at least the worst part is over with :3
So we came home early today due to a snowstorm starting and I went right back to work cleaning the house lol
Laundry got done and put away, then I made Banana Bread and a Cheesecake, then had a chicken dinner which was yummy, and now I'm off to make Snickerdoodle cookies!
Then I'm done baking for awhile LOL
My brother should be happy with this :P
I'll probably make him more gingerbread cookies next week :3

What've you been up to besides the event? :)
I did enter the advent calendar, though sadly I missed day nine because Menewsha went down and only got back up and running after I logged off, so I'm a bit about that. XD And I missed day one, but I entered every other day and I got nice things! ^^ I got a gingerbread man and a hat. :D Oh my gosh I want an old CI too but I probably didn't land on that door on day ten. ): I am sad.

Wow, you are busy! What are snickerdoodle cookies? ): I've heard so much of that word but I don't know what it is and I love cookies so I want to know. D:

Apart from the event I've been studying philosophy for my exams and procrastinating a little, though I'm pretty confident about the exams so I won't worry too much. And I've been preparing my plans for 2012, mainly sorting what kind of job I want to land in, a job that doesn't require the commitment of a long contract but that pays, you know, enough so I can help my family and work on my 2012-to-do list at the same time.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 01-03-2012, 11:27 PM

If the event ends before I'm able to respond to these - I'll ping you bot hand respond via my quest thread!
Sorry I haven't been able to respond yet!! Been way busy at work :gonk: