ana-loli
*^_^*

Old 01-24-2013, 03:42 AM

Hello, I am ana and I would love to have your critique on my more recent art. I am going to post the pictures and small descriptions below.

These first two images are ones I did off of images I found online...a few alterations here and there but they are not really original...yet I would love to know what you think of them...and my drawing in general....

These next two were done when My partner had her double miscarriage. She was raped, became pregnant with triplets and we found out she was pregnant after losing the first (the image of the single baby) We knew about the twins too late to save them (the two baby image) these are done to how I imagined the babies to look...There should be one more from my own miscarriage but I cannot bring myself to draw him...

The next two are more abstract, one is about anorexia and the other about feeling like your entire world is crashing down upon you

I am now done with the picture spam, please let me know what you think :)

Souless Ginger Kid
I'd rather have a bottle in fron...

Old 01-25-2013, 09:35 AM

You're pretty talented!
I really dig the first one, beautifully morbid. ^_^ <3
Check mine out?
I have a thread in this forum too. :]

ana-loli
*^_^*

Old 01-25-2013, 05:22 PM

Thank you for your feedback :) I will definitely take a look sometime today:)

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 01-26-2013, 01:39 AM

Love the first abstract one o.o so many words with so few details right there :3

ana-loli
*^_^*

Old 01-26-2013, 01:52 AM

Thank you poet, I am at a rut though. I cannot think of anything to draw (I have a picture for you and hummy but I can't upload them today sorry...they will be online tomorrow though) and no one wants me to draw their avatar :(

Joys

Old 01-28-2013, 12:07 AM

I like the last one quite a bit, but I feel that if the face crying had it's eyes opened or even wide oponed, it would give out more of the moment's desperation.

ana-loli
*^_^*

Old 01-28-2013, 12:15 AM

Possibly, I didn't do it like that because I thought that would blend the real girl with the thoughts too much

rebeccarave
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-02-2013, 04:56 PM

My favorite out of all of these is the picture of the single baby. I just find everything about it very beautiful.

I'm sorry that had to happen to you and your partner. I wish you the best for the future.

ana-loli
*^_^*

Old 02-03-2013, 03:53 PM

Thank you hun. That is one of my favorites as well :)