TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD
Send a message via AIM to TanaChan Send a message via MSN to TanaChan Send a message via Yahoo to TanaChan

Old 09-16-2014, 12:29 AM

Cale nodded enthusiastically before he remembered that you couldn't see over the phone. "Yup, I can do that. I'm really good at that." the little boy eyed his father and scooted further into the corner of the couch.
Tristan held his hands up and walked out of the room into the kitchen, he obviously was not privy to even his son's half of the conversation.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 09-18-2014, 10:27 AM

Evan chuckled. "Good," he started, "Mm. I want to come early to cook breakfast for you and your father. Would you like that?" He pulled the towel to have it hang around his leg. Shifting the phone to his other ear, he, again, leaned forward. "But, oh, I'll need you to open the door for me. Do you think you can wake up earlier tomorrow?" The male smiled. He really was looking forward to seeing Tristan's surprised face tomorrow. After seeing what expressions he wore when he started work, he was oddly getting greedier.

The blond wants to see all of them, and that seemed to be his goal right now.

"You should know it's me because I'll be bringing your favorite cake tomorrow. What's your favorite cake, Cale?"

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD
Send a message via AIM to TanaChan Send a message via MSN to TanaChan Send a message via Yahoo to TanaChan

Old 09-18-2014, 12:18 PM

Cale thought about it for a moment, "I don't like cake, I like pie, my favorite is key lime. Daddy makes it for me." Cale smiled at the phone, he knew most children his age loved cake and anything sugary, but he just didn't like it as much as the other kids. "Daddy wakes up when the little hand is on the nine, and big hand is at the twelve when he does not have to work and I don't have school." He said this softly so his daddy would not hear it.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 09-18-2014, 02:07 PM

Nine o'clock. That meant he had to leave early if he wanted to be at the man's house on time. He got his number on his phone. It should be surprising enough if he stood by his front door and offered to make breakfast instead. Though, he admit, it'd be nicer if he was already cooking when the man gets up. Surely, the look on his face would be priceless. That, or he'd be mistaken for a robber. "Oh," Evan started, blinking in surprise, "Wow. Little Cale, you're very grown-up." Chuckling softly, he slowly got up to his feet, free hand now grasping at the towel.

"All right. I will be there before nine tomorrow morning. Be sure to keep this our little secret, okay?"

[[ Feel free to fastforward ]]

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 09-18-2014, 03:04 PM

"Thank you Mr. Evan." Cale said before ending the call.

Cale opened the door and smiled sleepily up at Evan. "Shhh....daddy is sleepin." The little boy said as he stepped aside to let Evan in. "Daddy likes pancakes." The little boy informed him as he led him to the kitchen. He sat at his spot at the table in a nook in the kitchen and looked at Evan from behind his glasses.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 09-19-2014, 07:31 AM

Evan hadn't expected Cale to be wearing glasses. It must be hard for a little kid like him. But, when he saw him for the first time, the blond immediately smiled. He was as he'd thought he'd be: adorable. "Shh," he repeated with his index finger on his lips before he'd chuckled softly. Stepping in as soon as the boy made way for him, he nodded at that. "What does little Cale want for breakfast if your daddy's favorite is pancakes?" Evan went to prepare the ingredients for the pancakes. He always did like cooking from scratch.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 09-19-2014, 12:46 PM

"Chocolate chip pancakes!" Cale said in an excited whisper before he yawned, he was normally not up this early, but he had wanted to surprise his Daddy too.
The six year old watched Evan for a moment before he went into the living room to go lay on the couch. His mommy had never made them breakfast, or if she had it was always burnt toast. He wondered of Mr. Evan like his Daddy as he fell asleep on the couch.
Closer to the time Tristan would wake the coffee pot started brewing and shortly after Tristan came into the kitchen in nothing but a pair of low slung sleep pants that showed off his well cut body, hairless chest and the only hair on his torso was a thin dark patch that led inside of his pants from his belly button. He rubbed at his eyes and ran a hand through his hair as he moved to get a cup of coffee, that was when he noticed Evan and his face went red. "Who let you in the house?" He asked, his voice rough from sleep.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 09-20-2014, 10:26 AM

Evan chuckled. "All right." He did notice the boy leave, and he noticed him disappearing into the living room. Just for a moment there, he'd left the batter he'd made to peer out the kitchen. The sides of his lips curled up into an amused smile and he returned back to the bowl with the whisk to continue making more. For three mouths, he should be making more.

It was around nine when he'd finished making his and Tristan's pancakes. He made sure to leave Cale's last so when the boy would be up, they'd still be hot. The voice of his work boss, though, surprised him a tad and he was, thankfully, away from the pan. "Ah," he started, his eyes seemingly venturing up and down the man's body. He wasn't sizing him up, no. Evan was actually finding this rather inviting. He knew there was a sight to see underneath all those clothes of his, and he was right to want to do something - do something that wouldn't be very child-friendly at all, no.

"Mm." A sly look crossed his face. "Your son. This was what we were talking about last night." Chuckling softly, he finished Cale's pancakes, put them on the plate, and left the wooden spatula in the pan. Evan closed the distance between he and Tristan, his hands moving up and past the other's shoulders to thread his fingers through his hair. That bed hair of his was awfully sexy, too. "A good morning surprise, Tristan." Evan smiled and pulled the other's head down for a light kiss. He didn't give the man any time to reply as he quickly pulled back and went to expertly take the plates and put them on the dining table.

"I hope you didn't mind me using your kitchen. I've made more chocolate chip pancakes than the normal ones."

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 09-20-2014, 02:00 PM

Tristian fought his blush as he watched Evan put the plates on the table, as soon as the young man's hands were free he pulled him close and shifted so his secretary was pinned between the counter and his body, his rather prominant morning 'problem' digging into Evan's hip as he took hold of the young man's face and crushed their lips together, his tongue ghosting across his lips.
Tristan had not had attention from his wife for five years, he only got any when it was his birthday, and then only if she was less likely to get pregnant from the encounter, and then there was the fact the woman could not cook, or would not, he was unsure of burnt toast qualified.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 09-20-2014, 02:11 PM

Evan wasn't expecting this at all, no. But, he wasn't complaining. Having Tristan close to him like this, and initiating something so intimate clearly told him that Tristan was welcoming him pursuing him with no restraints. Returning that kiss with as much fervor, the blond would've had led him on if it weren't for something clicking in his mind. Cale could wake up any minute now. The smell of pancakes, after all, should help with that. Eventually, the blond pulled his head away, broke the kiss and breathed against the older man's lips.

"Cale's going to wake up soon," he told him as his hand snaked around to grip the waistline of his pants and tug the other's pants up so he could tease him. "You wouldn't want him to see you like this, would you?" The playful smile he had on his lips and his half-lidded gaze, warm and inviting, should tell the other that he wanted this, too. "Let's get ourselves to the bathroom."

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 09-20-2014, 02:29 PM

Tristan panted lightly and gave a soft groan and raised an eyebrow, "The bathroom?" He asked softly when he heard the feet of his son on the tile he gave a soft groan. "Daddy...what are you and Mr. Evan doing?" The groggy child asked as he climbed up to his seat.
Tristan blushed darkly, "I was thanking Evan for making us breakfast you little sneak." The man said and laughed lightly, it figured that his son would interupt them once he was about to get some relief other than his own hand. "Have you thanked Evan for breakfast yet?" He asked and laughed at the face his son made.
"I am not kissing him, Thank you Mr. Evan for making pancakes for me and Daddy." Tristan smiled lightly as he slowly pulled away from Evan, letting his fingers trail over the waist band of the younger man's pants.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 09-20-2014, 02:38 PM

That light pant, the soft groan, and the way the other repeated his question with that soft voice of his took all of Evan not to just laugh then and there. As much as he loved his boss' little kid, it'd be nice if he stayed asleep a little longer so he could play around with Tristan. But, this was good, too. They got to tease Tristan.

Bringing up his free hand to chuckle against the back of it, he turned to look over his shoulder at Cale and smiled. "Why not? Kissing me isn't so bad, Cale." Evan would've had moved away, but he particularly didn't want to make Tristan make any more strange sounds - strange for a kid, anyway. Patting the older man's lower back, he smiled as soon as the other left. He liked the feeling of those fingers, too; they gave him goosebumps. Evan shifted and straightened out his clothes. He was dressed in a simple, white and long-sleeved shirt, a pair of black pants, and sneakers. Pretty normal for a man out of a stroll.

Evan stood by Cale's seat and leaned in to kiss the boy on his cheek. "Let's enjoy our breakfast, shall we? Oh, and good morning, Cale and Tristan. I hope you two got to sleep well."

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 09-20-2014, 03:00 PM

Cale giggled as he was kissed on the cheek and dug into his pancakes. Once Evan sat down Tristan let his leg rest against Evan's as he ate his breakfast and sipped his coffee. "Mmm, these are delicious Evan, thank you." He said and smiled lightly.
"Mmm...what do we have today Cale?" Tristan asked and the little boy grinned up at his Father, "We have class today at eleven." The six year old said and grinned.
Tristan nodded and looked over at Evan, "Would you care to join us? My class is first, and then Cale's after mine." The man said softly, his voice a little muffled by his coffee cup.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 09-20-2014, 03:04 PM

Evan gave Tristan's leg a little pat as he joined the family once they've settled into their respective chairs at the dining table. Before he did join them, however, he helped himself with a mug of coffee. "I'm glad to hear that," he started, taking his own sip of the coffee as well. His brows shot up for a second before he chuckled. "This is quite delicious, too, I might add. These are some very tasty beans, Tristan." Drinking more of his coffee than eating the pancakes he'd prepared, he listened to the conversation of the two.

"Classes?" he repeated with obvious curiosity. Turning to look back at Tristan, he blinked a bit. Sure, he handles his schedule in the weekdays, but he didn't know the man's schedule during his weekends. "What kind of classes are going on for an adult and a child in a weekend?"

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 09-20-2014, 03:20 PM

"JUJUTSU!" Cale yelled excitedly before he ran off after finishing his breakfast and putting his plate in the sink.

Tristan laughed lightly as he ate his own pancakes at a much more sedate pace than his son. "He likes the classes as well, and I have not gotten to go to my classes this week being so busy after work with the lawyers." Tristan shook his head and smiled lightly, "I do have a surprise for you though." He finished his own breakfast and got up to wash the dishes.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 09-20-2014, 03:35 PM

Evan blinked. Oh, right! Tristan had been saying something about Jujutsu classes back then. He didn't think that was a serious thing, though. Then again, the moves he did in that amateur video taken last night did look awfully familiar. Chuckling again, the male finished his own breakfast and got up as, well, just a few minutes after Tristan.

"I see," he said with a nod, "Then, go get ready." The blond reached out to take Tristan's hand. Smiling politely as ever, he patted the other's back with his free hand. "I'll take care of the dishes here." While he was at it, maybe he should consider helping with the household chores. While he thought this, he blinked again at what the other told him last. "A surprise?"

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 09-20-2014, 09:07 PM

Tristan nodded and left the kitchen, he returned a few moments later with a manila envelope. He held the item out to Evan and leaned against the counter with his arms crossed. Inside was a small pack of papers that turned out to be his divorce.
"She ended up throwing the signed papers at me and I took them to the lawyer after picking up Cale yesterday." The business man smiled lightly and ran his hand through his hair before turning back towards the dishes, "And if you wish you may help with the dishes, I am not going to sit here and make a guest, who cooked for me, wash the dishes as well." He said and blushed lightly before shaking his head and scrubbing the syrup off the plate in his hands.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 09-20-2014, 10:56 PM

Evan soaped the dishes, made sure nothing was stuck on them, as he idly wondered what it was Tristan had with him. What could that surprise be, he wondered? Just as he was about to deduce, guess what the man was about to surprise him with, he found himself looked back at Tristan with an obviously surprised expression. He hadn't expected it to be so soon. Was that also the reason why Tristan was very forward not so long ago?

Wow. Even his cheeks was becoming warm. He was feeling awfully and strangely happy. "Mm. Congratulations." He tilted his head a bit, smiled, and leaned in to kiss his shoulder. "This way, I can pursue you without restraints." There was a playful glint in his eyes. "What will we be having for dinner tonight?"

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 09-20-2014, 11:03 PM

Tristan leaned forward and smiled lightly, "You will just have to wait and see." He said with a grin and gave a quick peck to Evan's lips before he helped to finish the dishes. Once done he stretched, his arms going over his head and he smiled lightly as he heard his kid turn his cartoons on. He entered the living room and ruffled Cale's hair, "I'll be in the shower." He told them both before he went off to the bathroom, he did need to shower before leaving the house in an hour.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 09-21-2014, 12:32 AM

Evan chuckled at Tristan's childish antics. He welcomed that kiss with a smile and finally did the last of the dishes before he, too, followed after the man. "All right," he told Tristan before he'd moved to sit beside the kid. He leaned back and relaxed. "Something good on the TV, Cale?"

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 09-21-2014, 12:50 AM

Cale looked over at Evan and smiled lightly, "Tom and Jerry." He said and giggled as Jerry turned Tom's plan to catch him against the cat.
It was not long before Tristan came out of the shower, steam billowing out of the room, a towel in his hands and one around his waist as he made his way back to the kitchen. Cale giggling at his Father's habit.
Tristan took the last of the coffee from the pot and leaned against the counter as he sipped at the dark brew and continued to towel his hair dry.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 09-21-2014, 10:42 AM

That should seriously be a sin. Tristan teasing him like this with Cale around only made Evan find out how much he can actually hold back. When he heard the little boy giggle, Evan, too, smiled and chuckled before he'd reached out to pat his head. "I will help your father dry his hair," he started, "Will you stay here and be a good boy?" The male leaned in again to kiss the side of his head, retrieve his hand, and finally get up to his feet. Once he did stand in front of Tristan did he reach out to take the towel from his hold. "Multi-tasking with the towel just about ready to leave your hips isn't exactly a sight you'd show to your guest... to me."

He leaned much closer to whisper his next words. "It makes me think of... things." Evan dried Tristan's hair for him before he took the towel and smiled. "Ones not suitable for a very young audience. Go get changed before you catch a cold, Tristan."

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 09-21-2014, 01:49 PM

"He does this every morning." Cale said before going back to his cartoons.

Tristan gave a light blush and smled at Evan. "I did not mean to tease, drinks are only allowed in the kitchen, and living room if it is in a bottle." He finished his coffee and turned to set the cup in the sink, the mug clattered in the sink as his hands shot down to keep his towel from falling, his face a bright red as he turned to face Evan again. "I am just going to go get dressed now." He mumbled and headed towards his bedroom.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 09-22-2014, 12:03 PM

Evan chuckled. "Ah," he nodded, "I see." That, he didn't know. Now he did, though, he intended to follow the rules. A little taken aback though at his boss dropping the mug in favor for grabbing his towel, Evan wasn't able to hold back from laughing in amusement. "Sorry. And, of course. Go right ahead." Oh, he watched. He watched Tristan walk away before he'd turned to look back at Cale. This household was very warm. Perhaps, warmer than he'd thought it'd be.

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD

Old 09-22-2014, 12:10 PM

Cale looked over at Evan for a moment curious, "What is so funny?" He asked and looked over at his father's retreating back, "His towel normally falls while he is rinsing his cup out...Guess it's not guest ap-apropiet to walk around naked." Cale shrugged and got up, handing the remote to Evan. "I have to go get dressed now too." He told the man before padding off towards his room.