eyeslikeskies
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-11-2009, 08:25 PM

So I'm assuming this site works like Neopets Roleplay? I'm just going to post a few rules, the plot, setting, etc.

Rules
1. Proper grammar, spelling, and all of that fun stuff is necessary. I'm sorry, but I'm a bit of a freak about that.
2. Characters cannot be Mary Sues or Gary Stus. If you don't know what this type of character is, it's basically a perfect person who everybody loves and whatever. Not cool.
3. Anyone can join (: Just PM me with your character bio(s).
4. Somebody playing the killer is a must!
5. Don't leave anyone out! To do this, please form some type of relation with everyone. It doesn't have to be intricate; it can even be "they don't even know each other yet!" Just please, let's avoid ignoring any characters.
6. Let's keep gender ratios even please.
7. Follow the Menewsha guidelines, I'd rather not get in trouble for anything (I've only been here a few days).

Plot
So it was just a typical day for your typical teenagers. All of them are different in some way. The only similarity is that they were all at a mall on the same day, and would soon be trapped (along with all the other mall-goers, let's not forget). A certain murderer wanted to go on a killing spree.

Setting
Just your average mall, on a fairly nice Winter day. Slightly cold outside, but not unbearable.

Skeleton
Name;
Nickname(s);
Age;
Gender;
Sexuality;
Style;
Personality;
Music Tastes;
Appearance; Picture is optional.
Username of the RPer;

Last edited by eyeslikeskies; 11-14-2009 at 08:07 PM..

eyeslikeskies
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-12-2009, 10:04 PM

Accepted Applications

The Killer
Quote:
Name; Alexandria Night
Nickname(s); Jester
Age; 21
Gender; Female
Sexuality; Bisexual
Style; A long coat, long sleeve shirt, blue jeans, and sneakers... but when she kills someone she takes on her own version of the Harley Quinn costume from the comics.
Personality; Dual personalities... that you'll find out as the RP progresses
Music Tastes; Rock and Metal
Appearance; Alexandria Night
Username of the RPer; darkninja0200
Quote:
Name; Sally Stevens
Nicknames; Sal
Age; 17
Gender; Female
Sexuality; Straight
Style; Normal shirts, skinny jeans -- you get the idea.
Personality; Shy but quirky, she can be random at times. It depends on her mood and who she is with.
Music Tastes; Soft rock, hard rock, anything of that sort.
Appearance; Long red hair. Slim, has green eyes she is about 5'4. She has freckles on her nose and she wears glasses.
Username of the RPer; vampirekiss_lover of matt
Quote:
Name; Tanya DeCoteau
Nicknames; Tanie
Age; 18
Gender; Female
Sexuality; Straight
Style; Tube tops, short skirts, etc.
Personality; It may seem like she isn't nice, but she is. And also out-going, a fighter, and very caring.
Music taste; Rap, hip-hop, soft rock
Appearance; Long wavy blonde hair with black highlights, pale skin, and light light light -- almost transparent blue eyes.
Username of the RPer; hellrose94
Quote:
Name;Ifakoya English
Nickname(s);Ifa or If
Age;19
Gender;male
Sexuality;straight
Style;black jackets,blue jeans,black shoes,black hats anything black black or blue really
Personality;extremely honest, moderately caring,calm, observant, always up for a fight,brave
Music Tastes; anything that sound good
Appearance; tall,brown,mini Afro,glasses,a little thick,brown eyes, big nose
Username of the RPer;ifa

Last edited by eyeslikeskies; 12-02-2009 at 03:05 AM..

eyeslikeskies
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-14-2009, 05:33 AM

Introduction
Calypso is purple and Kenny is green! For both, it'll be normal.

It was a typical Saturday for most teenagers, like Calypso Ouellet and Kenny Peterson. The two friends, who were basically polar opposites, were going to meet up at the town's mall, for a day of hanging out and shopping. Normal stuff. Nothing terrible could be expected on a nice winter day; shining sun, not too cold out.

Kenny was just standing around by the main front entrance to the large shopping complex, waiting for Calypso to meet up with him. His hands were in the pockets of his loose jeans as he waited, looking around the mall. Kenny saw a variety of people; all of them being as normal as a person can be. But there was one person who looked a bit susp-

"Boo!" shouted Calypso as she crept behind Kennedy, taking his mind off of his people-watching. That observation he'd made probably meant nothing anyways. "Finally, it took forever to find you. You need to stop being so incognito," Calypso remarked, rolling her eyes playfully. Kenny was one of those few people who she held back her usual rude remarks from. "Let's get to mallin' then."

And so the two teenaged friends linked arms and began to walk around, completely unaware of that one suspicious person who would soon cause some destruction.

**Vampire_Mistress_Jill**
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-14-2009, 09:17 AM

Sally stevens, or Sal was meeting up with her two friends at the mall today,Kenny and Cal.
She has known them for a few years now and they were great together. Sally had to do some last minute chores before heading to the mall, once she was done she drove to the mall. when she got there she looked for her two friends, when she couldnt find them she called " Hey cal its me" she said when cal anwsered the phone " where are you guys? Im here"

She was unaware of the man a few feet behind her watching her--or maybe just the crowd all-together.

loveisforever95
I won't mess with your head or p...

Old 11-14-2009, 07:02 PM

Tanya DeCoteau or Tanie was meeting her friend Sal at the mall.She walked in the double doors and saw Kennny and Cal,but not Sal.Hhhhhhhhhmmmmmm maybe they'll know where she is."Calypso!Do you know where Sal is?"As she waited for a reply she saw Sal at teh store across from where they were standing."Hehe nevermind.There she is!"Tanie said to Kenny and Cal."Sal!Hey!"she said to Sally.When she said that a man behind Sally looked over at Tanya.Whoa he's a little creepy...she thought.

Last edited by loveisforever95; 11-15-2009 at 03:00 AM..

darkninja0200
Gonna be gone for a couple of mo...

Old 11-14-2009, 08:39 PM

Alexandria Night the manager at the toy/comic/video game store at the mall also a shopper when it was on her break. Also a killer after the mall closed. She had killed mostly homeless people though but lately it was'nt enough. She decided to make Jester known but would have to see about getting some stragglers.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-14-2009, 09:59 PM

I heard my name "Hey!" I waved at my friends and I ran over to them " I tried to call" I say and laugh the mall was always so loud so its no wonder they might have missed my call.
I followed my friends to the food court where I am assuming we are going to have luch..mm I was a bit hungry. But then again I was always hungry ha.

loveisforever95

Old 11-14-2009, 10:45 PM

"Hey there you are! Where have you been???"Tanie said to Sally."I think that guy that was behind you is watching us........."She whispered to her."Cal,Ken,is that guy a little suspicious to you or is it just me?"She asked her friends.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-15-2009, 02:06 AM

"really? he was,,creepy.." I say and walk with my friends" well dont worry about it Tanie..lets go and eat" I say and start to walk towards the food court,hmm I feel like tacos. I walk into the line for Taco bell which is very long actually..."What are you guys going to eat?" I ask while in line, That guy was creepy...but he could be just looking for someone he is meeting up with.

loveisforever95

Old 11-15-2009, 02:20 AM

"Hmmmm how about a chicken fiesta...i think thats what i'll have sal."Tanie said to them,and tried to forget about the guy.Although she could feel his escence close behind them.WHat is he looking at!

darkninja0200

Old 11-15-2009, 02:27 AM

Alex decided to close the store for lunch since nobody was there to shop and left the store and closed the gate. Since her hair was black nobody would ever recognize her as Jester if anybody had actually seen her kill those homeless people. As she made her way to the food court she looked at everybody she passed... each of them a potential target. She made her way to the Taco Bell line "My god this line is f**kin long!!"

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-15-2009, 02:32 AM

I turned to the girl who was behind me, when she cussed I laughed "haha yeah it is...I mean longer than normal" I say to the girl in line with me, she looked pissed that the line was so freaking long tanies line didnt seem to long..but I could barley see her I was a few stands down from her and kenny and cal, I waved to them and then turned mt attention back to the girl behind me.

loveisforever95

Old 11-15-2009, 02:35 AM

Tanie looked over at the long line next to hers when some one said "My god this line is f**kin long!!" and laughed.She saw Sal and waved then turned her atention to Cal and Ken."Guys is that the girl who...no it couldn't be!"she said half inwardly.

eyeslikeskies
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-15-2009, 04:23 PM

((Attention; the killer is a female! So let's go with that instead of just a creepy guy, haha.))

Kenny and Calypso, after meeting up themselves, were now with two other friends; Sally and Tanya. After milling around where they were, the group decided to go to the Taco Bell in the food court. However, after standing in the line for a while, Kenny and Cal decided that they didn't really want fast food too much. Or really any food.

"Hey Tanie, we're gonna go wait by a table. Not hungry, y'know?" Kenny then grabbed Calypso by the arm and led her over to one of the tables. It seated 6 people, a bit more than they needed, but it'd do. After the two sat down across from each other, Kenny spoke. "So now we wait..." Then Kenny began to ponder what the two should talk about. The only noise came from the people around them. Finally, Kenny leaned forward, using his forearms as support, before saying something else. "Did you see that person?" It was vague, and Calypso probably wouldn't know who he was talking about, but Kenny didn't know how to describe the suspicious person.

Raising an eyebrow, Calypso responded. "What the hell're ya talking about Kenny? You gotta be more descriptive than that, there are a lot of people here." She rolled her eyes slightly. Before Kenny could reply to her though, and give her more of an idea about who he was talking about, Cal spotted Sally and Tanya. She waved them over with her hand, waiting for the two to make their way over. And once more, the topic of that suspicious person was dropped.

loveisforever95

Old 11-15-2009, 05:44 PM

Tanie walked over to the table that ken and cal had sat at."Hey what are you guys talking about?"Tanie looked over to the line where sal still waited.She laughted at her annoyed expression.

darkninja0200

Old 11-15-2009, 06:14 PM

((Hey Vampiress could you speak in 3rd person...))

Alex looked to the girl in front of her "Yeah it's not usually long like this." She growled "This is so annoying I could kill somebody" she laughed passing it of as a joke but to her it wasn't a joke. She had plans. Why not kill everybody in the mall... but she'd need the malls master key... for that she'd need her first kill of the night.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-16-2009, 12:07 AM

[[ why?..whatever..]]

Sally was creeped out at how this girl was looking at people.
The line then begain to move "Well, I wouldnt kill for the line to shorten..." I say werided out by this freaky girl, When the line moved again I got my order and quickly went to the table where her friends were.

[[ 3rd person isent really my thing...]]

loveisforever95

Old 11-22-2009, 05:02 AM

Tanya laughed at her."Why do you have that weird expression on your face?"She asked jokingly.She started to eat and noticed the girl that was behind sal in line and looked away quickly."She keeps staring at our table...."She whispered to her friends."Why would you stare at people...?"She questioned.Creeped it out by the girl.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-24-2009, 08:27 PM

"she said something about killing for the line to be shorter" Sal said. "dont know, dont care" and sal began eating her taco bell. while listing to her friends chat away about school and whatnot.

darkninja0200

Old 11-24-2009, 09:27 PM

Alex decided to leave the line and headed up the escalator and to a security guard and lured him into the bathroom. Where she pushed him into the stall and took a razor blade and cut all of his vitals killing him in trwenty seconds from blood loss. She intentionallh slipped in the blood taking a little time to enjoy it. She then stood up and went to the mirror and smiled then put on a scared look and ran out of the bathroom screaming at the top of her lungs. This was where drama class would pay off.

loveisforever95

Old 11-24-2009, 09:42 PM

Tanya looked up,when someone screamed.Her eyes widened.She ran from the table and up the escalator.She looked over to the girl that was from the line sal was in.She ran over to her."What's wrong!?"She exclaimed.She looked down and saw bloody footprints coming from the bathroom and over to where the girl was standing and her eyes widened.She looked at the girl and tried not to think of the footprints as anything but failed.She looked at the girl once more and recognized her.She's the killer!!!!!!Tanya realized.She backed away from her slowly..."U..u...killed those people in the streets...."She whispered.

darkninja0200

Old 11-24-2009, 10:43 PM

Alex shook her head "I went into the bathroom to use the toilet... but..." she hugged onto Tanya crying and freaking out "... I don't know what to do" she bawled as people gathered around. In the back of her mind she was congratulating her great acting.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-25-2009, 01:02 AM

Sal looked over at the commotion and slowly stood up so she could see, "Hey!?" She said and when she got closer she pushed people out of her way and when she saw the bloody girl she felt sick...she ran to a trash can a puked everywhere, when sal had a bad feeling she got sick, and something very bad always happened right after she did get sick, this time it happened before..

loveisforever95

Old 11-25-2009, 01:31 AM

Tanya didn't respond as the girl grabbed onto her hugging her.She just stood there believing that she was the one killing the homeless people."I know who you are..."She whispered to the girl."Did you kill him...?"She asked her quietly.She hugged her back,remembering the people around her.The security guard ran over to them.
"What happened?!"He demanded.
"I don't know i just got up here."Tanya told him."Ask her..."She looked at him truthfully.
Tanya fake hugged her.

\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-25-2009, 01:39 AM

when sal was done puking she went over to tanya "hey are you ok" she looked upset, and she had some blood on her from the other girl, "is she ok? oh my god what happened to her!?" Sal was very worried, and she knew something was very very worng here.
but what? she walked her friend over to the table, and sat her down.