Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 08-25-2012, 04:02 AM

Lucifer hugged her tightly. He then removed the cover on the ring. "ah, what the hell. Go ahead, and wear it. "He said.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-26-2012, 04:32 AM

((*gasp* it's beautiful!!! I want that when I get married in real life!))
Gemini put the ring on and squealed again,clapping her hands."I have to show Finx!" she said,rushing off to find her best friend.

Andraus

Old 08-26-2012, 07:13 AM

(knew you liked it xD)

Lucifer sighed, and laid his head against a wall. "Thank you mom. Knew she'd like the Family Heirloom. "he said.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 08-26-2012, 07:38 PM

Finx looked up from her spot at the table as gemini come towards her. "What?"

Andraus

Old 08-26-2012, 11:23 PM

Yuran looked at her, then at the giant stone on her finger "-whistle- now that's a beauty. Seem's like Lucifer finally popped the question. "he said.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-27-2012, 03:46 AM

Gemini pulled Finx away and showed her the ring,proceeding to jump and squeal like a little girl.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 08-27-2012, 06:52 PM

"Stop that." Finx said "honestly." she scowled "its not that big of a deal. so its a rock? how cares?"

Andraus

Old 08-28-2012, 01:06 AM

(okay, EVERYONE. Now that Everyone is ACTIVE, i'm starting the story. Don't spoil anything)

Everyone's Cellphone, Rang with a loud buzz, from the highest heaven, to the darkest hell. The Message, repeated over a thousend time's, was this. "All student's of Haven college. Spring Break is hereby, Cancelled. All student's are to report to the Assembly hall, at the college, as soon as possible. Fastest Mean's of transportation are Recommended. We are at Code Zeta."it said. Code Zeta was the code-name for when the world was on the Brick of a Apocalyptic event.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 08-28-2012, 01:19 AM

((oh come on why apocalipsya? why just a normal ever day dissaster...did I just say that.))

Andraus

Old 08-28-2012, 02:16 AM

(no. I don't mean like Horsemen, or a War. You will see, though. hell, you might even be playing a sporting role, finx. This is also a chance to get Gemini famous.)

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-28-2012, 04:44 AM

(( why wasn't I told about this? I'm not prepared! lol jk))
Gemini opened her mouth to tell Finx exactly why it was such a big deal,when every cell phone in the freaking universe went off.Gemini's ears laid back in pain,then fear as she heard the message."the hell?! the world is ending? please tell me this is just a drill!!" she said."what's the fastest way back to school?.........I can't believe I just said that..."

Andraus

Old 08-28-2012, 05:48 AM

Yuran picked up his phone, and looked at it. He then pressed his hand into several strange formation's. "Shadow Teleport!"He said, and dissappeared.

Lucifer looked at his phone, passivly, and then jumped up, alert. He whistled for his flame sword to appear, and held his hand out to gemini "Hurry!"He said.

Mark was healing around the village, all calm like, when his phone went off. He then spreaded his wing's, and took off.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-29-2012, 03:55 AM

Gemini took Lucifer's hand,panicking."do you think they know about me? no,I haven't done anything yet...what could be wrong?"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 08-29-2012, 03:56 AM

Finx glanced at her house phone which was ringing and glanced at gemini and lucian. "I'm not going back." she said softly.

Andraus

Old 08-29-2012, 04:04 AM

Lucifer grabbed Finx by the scruff of her shirt. "I'm tired of hearing your whining, damnit! We're leaving. No, gemini, I don't think this is about you. Lord Death wouldn't be calling us all if it was. "he said, and took off, racing too the school.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 08-30-2012, 01:51 AM

Finx riped herself away from "Like hell I'm going to school well I'm pregos."

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-30-2012, 03:29 AM

Gemini shook her head."ok,Finx,I'll fill you in after.go,Lucifer!" she said,making that decision final.

Andraus

Old 08-30-2012, 04:21 AM

(okay, Finx. it's been decided. You will play the villian. Her Name will be 'Licurici' which mean's 'firefly'. We Need you to make her Evil as possible, while Avoiding the Overly dramatic cliche's. in other word's LET YOUR MADNESS RUN WILD!. Gemini will play as the hero who shall defeat licurici (somehow), and my guy's will just be derping around, like always :D. Now, this is gonna be a bit of a long post, so Sorry if I do anything i'm not supposed.)

You saw a massive Gathering of Student's, Teacher's, and other men and women of the Mythic world. You saw the School Principel, Death, in the Assembly hall. He was out of his Useual Attire, and had the form of a Young Assassin about him. He seemed Sullen, and Anxious. When Everyone Quiet Down, he spoke in a voice that send chills down everyone's spine. " My student's.......my childern......I have Grave New's for all of you.....While I know a select few could not come- "he said, looking at gemini" Please inform them of what is happening. I beg of you "he said.

"I'm sure all of you Know of the War between our Kind going on due East of here. While it has not been a Concern to us majorly, Recently, The angel's, human's, and demon's Destroyed a Sanctuary during one of their Skirmishes. This is grave, because that Sanctuary Held Something so evil, it 'cannot' Die. "he said to all of them. "Inside that shrine was a Being of Niether Angel, nor human, nor Demon. It was the offspring of two Halfbreed's. It is also an Old one, and a Blackblood, and Nearly destroyed Everything once before. Her name is Licurici. If anyone know's the legend of this Vile Creature, please, step forward." he said, waiting, and listioning. When Noone came up, he continued.

"She was Called, in her day, the 'Demon of Armageddon'. Being a Black-blooded Offspring of Two Half-breed's, She was nearly Indestructible. Even I, and a few other's i will not name, could not really Kill her. Using the Strentgh we had, we Sealed her away. She's been asleep sense long before your 4th Greatest Grandparent's was born. Now that she has been released, she is already Causing destruction."he said. The air was tense in the hall. " if any of you encounter her, do NOT try to be a hero. Run. She could kill any one of you in and instant, and she would too. death, to her, is a game."He said. he then Gave the sign that the assembly was dismissed.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 08-30-2012, 03:02 PM

((MUHAHA *cough*))
Name: Licurici Archer
Disquises name: Annabell Major
bio: Licurici entered the school as a teacher and has been setting her plan slowly into motion. Most people would call her evil but she likes to think of herself a person who takes ever opertunnity to make herself stronger. Even as a child she would do things that would send most kids running...if they could walk that is.
picture:
form she hids in:
her pet:

Name:Calcifer
Bio:Calcifer is for lack of better word licurici's minion. He tends to take care of her light work and is as dark hearted as she is. SOme believe he is her child but licurici has made it clear multipule time he is not. He has enrolled in school to help her take it over.
Picture:

Last edited by finx15; 09-01-2012 at 01:41 AM..

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 08-31-2012, 03:26 AM

((I suddenly feal fear.much,much fear.Andraus,by releasing Finx's evil,you have doomed us all.*also that woman is nearly impossible to beat...))
Gemini found herself shaking after the assembly was over."an evil that cannot die...Lucifer,what will we do? I'm scared!" she said,clutching his hand.

Andraus

Old 08-31-2012, 07:01 AM

(Nearly. If anyone knows how to beat a Black-blooded Nether-being, it's you gemini :D I have faith!)

Lucifer held tightly onto Gemini's hand. "I don't know. I'v heard storie's about her, but nothing solid. If she's been released, I don't know if we Can stop her again. One of the Last people to Seal her away was my Greatest Grandfather....hey, Maybe we can ask him. "he said. he then looked at gemini "I don't know where he is though, you got a clue?"

Yuran teleported back to Finx's house, a Calm Facade to hide the Sickening fear in his gut. He then called Finx, Finx's Father, and her mother in the room, and Told them what had happend.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 09-01-2012, 01:44 AM

((I gave her a little minion and a big minion hope you don't mind.))
A gentle voice rang out "come children let us hurry to are class's we must not wast this time on worrying the more you study the better chance you have of graduating." It was annabell one of the many teachers in class though no one knew what race she was and she didn't talk about it at all.

Finx blinked "How do I join up with her?" her family looked at her "What? come on you can't tell me you didn't expect me to not ask that."

Andraus

Old 09-01-2012, 04:00 AM

"She'd more likely kill you then let you join. She prefer's the company of black bloods "he said. "Also, there's a little something gemini's planning, that might make this a grand oppritunity "he said, and explained that gemini was going to try and over-throw hell's order, and bring a end to the conflict.

(nope, don't mind)

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 09-01-2012, 04:21 AM

((no,I mean finx.I roleplay with her all the time,and she makes me jump through hoops to beat her bad guys!))
Gemini shook her head."no, I haven't the foggiest.I mean,wasn't he there before,after we released him from you? also,where did Stanton go?" she asked."someone looking for me?" Stanton said from behind Gemini,making her jump and punch him."don't do that!" she said.he laughed."sorry.but hey,isn't this cool? hear me out." he added quickly when he saw Gemini's look."this is a golden opportunity for you,Gemini.if you take this chick down,boom! instant infamy! you'll be in a position of power." Gemini's jaw dropped."what?! no! no way! that is NOT in my takeover plans! I have a plan,Stanton,and that isn't it! you trying to get me killed?!"

Andraus

Old 09-01-2012, 04:36 AM

"Actually....-"Ashmedai Appeared. he calmly sat down next to you. he was in a Corperal form. "You just might stand a chance......While this Black-blooded Abomination may be Near Indestructible, your Mixture of angel and demon might play on her Sympathy....plus, your grasp of Chaos magic, including your own pent up rage, may prove to be useful "he said. "while I understand you wish to avoid this, you may not be left an option."