Tyloxra

Old 05-23-2017, 10:29 PM

Hello, everyone! ^_^ I'm Taylor. I am looking forward to meeting some new friends on Menewsha! I really don't know a lot about the site or its features yet, though it seems pretty fun; I always love a website where you can create your own avatar! :o

I am hoping there are some active roleplayers here, as I used to roleplay all of the time. I kind of got out of it, but I have so many rotting characters that it's a shame. I'd really like to start participating in some again.

Anyway, about moi! :D

I am a 23-year-old female, and I HATE talking/writing about myself, but I suppose this wouldn't be much of an "introduction" were I to neglect actually introducing myself, would it? XD

If you are familiar with the Myers-Briggs personality typology system, I am an INFP to the core! I am not much of a TV watcher, or even movie watcher anymore. I do occasionally like to watch a good movie or series, as long as it can hold my attention. I tend to wind up daydreaming when watching something I can't get engrossed in! That said, I like cartoons and anime a lot, and GAME OF THRONES. Yeah. XD

I am studying psychology and English in college, and I adore writing and reading with a passion.

So, that is that! Feel free to post a response or send me a message for any reason at all! ^_^ Best of wishes to you!

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 05-23-2017, 10:30 PM

Well hi there dreamer greetings from menewshain =3 please feel welcome

Elirona
Giant butt

Penpal

Old 05-23-2017, 10:33 PM

Hi, Tyloxra! Welcome to Menewsha! There's plenty of people around Mene to be friends with, and everyone is always down to chat. If you've got any questions about anything, feel free to shoot myself or any of the other mods a PM. We've got some sweet purple nametags!

Have fun in Menewsha!

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 05-23-2017, 11:41 PM

Welcome to Menewsha Taylor I'm sure you're going to fit in great here in our community. We actually have a bunch of people participating in Camp Nano this upcoming July so there are other writers in the community here . I myself am also not much of a movie/tv show person so I look forward to seeing another like minded person hanging around in the forums.
Can't wait to get to know you :D and again welcome!

If you have any questions feel free to ask people, there is typically at least one person around that will be happy to lend a hand and answer your question. And you can always ask one of the mods. I'd also suggest checking out the charity forums because we've got some friendly people there that just adore giving clothes to our naked newbies <3

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 05-24-2017, 07:38 AM

Hello, Tyloxra. Welcome to Menewsha. Your screen name sounds like some pill advertised on tv.

Stop taking Tyloxra immediately if you begin to feel better or if a third hand begins to grow from your forehead.

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 05-24-2017, 01:47 PM

Oh don't worry most people hate introducing themselves. I was one of them many years ago
Welcome to Menewsha

Mr. Wrong - It does a little bit.

cutest
part time designer, full time cu...

Old 05-24-2017, 04:14 PM

Hello and welcome! I'm new as well and I also hate introductions, I was honestly never good with those when I was still in school.
I still never understood when professors made you stand up and introduce yourself with your name, major and fun fact when its like your last year in college.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 05-28-2017, 08:07 PM

Hope to see you both posting shortly

[N]ightmare
I'm gonna show you crazy.

Old 05-29-2017, 03:12 AM

Welcome to Menewsha! When I was active, there was a grand RP community here... now that i've recently returned, it seems that community is still pretty strong.
So you should be able to get along with those here easily.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 05-29-2017, 01:56 PM

I agree, Nightmare it is still very strong =3
Best forum to earn goldies