CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 09-25-2012, 06:00 AM

How are you love?!

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 09-25-2012, 06:02 AM

I'm doing pretty good - sorry got distracted.

How are you doin'?

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 09-25-2012, 06:03 AM

Oh you're fine! That's good to hear:)

I'm tried but good!

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 09-25-2012, 06:07 AM

I'm getting tired tooooo! I think I need to convince myself to sleep soon?

Possibly? :P

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 09-25-2012, 06:12 AM

NO SLEEP!!! You can't go to sleep lol

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 09-25-2012, 06:13 AM

*chuckles* But I have to be able to keep up with the munchkin tomorrow. Although the little guy right now is moving around a bit, and seems to decide that he wants me to stay up. *chuckles* ((Little guy being the baby that I'm pregnant with for some friends of mine.))

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 09-25-2012, 06:16 AM

Ahhhh that is so cute and so nice!! To do that for your friends...just amazing!!

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 09-25-2012, 06:18 AM

Yeah, they're overjoyed and thrilled. We found out his gender on Friday, and when we found out Greg was bouncing around as if he was on a pogo stick and Jon was trying to get Greg to stop bouncing so much, and was totally failing at not crying, which started the tears for me, because it doesn't take much to make me cry lately. Yay for heightened emotions.

They're going to me amazing daddies.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 09-25-2012, 06:23 AM

That just makes me smile!! Sooooo cute:) You are such a nice person!!!

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 09-25-2012, 06:29 AM

I know how much Jon and my brother talked about having kids, either through surrogacy or adoption, before the accident that took my brother's life.
And how much both Jon and Greg want kids now.
So, it's the least I could do for them.
Jon, and Greg, deserves this happiness.
They deserve the right to be fathers. =]

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 09-25-2012, 06:33 AM

I am so sorry to hear about your brother:( I couldn't imagine loosing my sister..

Love you are such an amazing person! I actually teared up reading that!
You amaze me with your selflessness! (I really hope that's the word I'm looking for..lol)

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 09-25-2012, 06:36 AM

It's something that I wouldn't wish upon even my worse enemies. (Makes it even harder that he was my twin.) It's been hard, but thankfully I've got a great support system in my family and a loving husband who's there for me if I just need a shoulder to cry on, and who's there to give me a hug without a question as to why I need one.

But I do miss him so much, and never a day goes by that I don't think about him.

It's just the truth. <3
Although part of me is doing this for my brother, in a strange round about way. He'd want me to do this for them.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 09-25-2012, 06:41 AM

Oh no:( -huggles- I can't even begin to imagine going through that. So glad you had so much support to help you through it! And your husband sounds wonderful!! You are one lucky girl^^

I think it's amazing! He must be smiling down on you:)

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 09-25-2012, 06:46 AM

It really has been tough - some days are better than others, that's for sure. I've quite a few good days lately, thankfully. Mostly, my bad days come around the time of the accident in November, and then our birthday in March.
And I know I'm lucky. There's some photos of Alex and I in my albums on here, if you want to see us. He's my rock.

I hope he is. I'm doing what I can do to make him proud of me.
Trying not to be too sad, because he'd have head smacked me for that if he could.
I just know that much.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 09-25-2012, 06:53 AM

Yeah that's understandable. Thankfully you're having more good days though! It'a always good to stay positive, helps with everything in the long run. I'll for sure go check those out!!:)

I think you have succeeded exponentially!
I would be extremely proud of you!!

---------- Post added 09-24-2012 at 11:54 PM ----------

YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE!! Such a beautiful couple!

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 09-25-2012, 06:55 AM

Yeah, staying positive also reduces stress and I need to do all I can to keep the stress levels to a minimum especially for the baby's sake. I wish there was a way to organize photos on here, because they're all jumbled and in no order chronologically.

I just wish that Oliver had a chance to meet Alex. I know that they'd have been great friends.
And I also wish that he had a chance to meet his niece - because he'd have been a terrific uncle.

Thanks hon!

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 09-25-2012, 07:01 AM

This is true! Which I need to do more of...lol. What's it like carrying a baby? If you don't mind my asking!!
Oh I know right?! Btw your dress...amaze-balls!

Sometimes that's the hardest part I think. Knowing that they would have been great at something and not being able to do it...

Oh you are so welcome

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 09-25-2012, 07:07 AM

*chuckles* It's usually easier said than done.
It's hard to put into words - it's amazing, yet scary, strange, and different. Yet, the best thing I've ever gone through as even though it's painful too, my daughter is the best thing to come from me, and she's also one of the reasons that I also volunteered to do this for the boys. Because even though it's hard, at times, it's all worth it in the end.

And it'd make my life easier if we could and thanks hon! I loved that dress! It's in my closet, in it's bag, only been worn the one time. Haha! But I can't find it in myself to do anything with it. :P

At least this time, I kinda know what to expect. *chuckles*

Totally! *sigh* But one can only do so many "What if's....?" before you drive yourself up a wall of insanity. >.<

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 09-25-2012, 07:12 AM

So true!!
I think you explained it perfectly! I can't wait to be a mom but it'll be awhile out for me yet^^

It's stunning, I'll keep mine for forever lol. Always nice to have it and be able to look back on the memories

Hahah yeah hopefully the second time is easier! I know I'm gonna be scared witless when I'm giving birth lol

And this is so so so true..

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 09-25-2012, 07:15 AM

I'm glad that made sense. *chuckles* I'm starting to go a wee bit scatter brained at the mo'.

That's what I plan to do - I doubt I'd fit into it anymore. I'd not try till I lose the baby weight again from this pregnancy.

This pregnancy has been rougher with morning sickness, than it was for me with Becca. But I do have help with things - from the boys as well as Alex. They've all been a huge help with everything. Including putting up with me and my wacky cravings. :P

Although I know I ran headfirst into that brick wall of insanity about a month after Oliver's death. But we all knew that I was mental long before this, so it's nothing new there.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 09-25-2012, 07:28 AM

Hahaha you're entitled to!!
That would be a good goal to have!!!

There ya go! Now you have three guys to cater to you so jelly!!!

It's hard to not do the what if's!!! Hahhaah you are not!

Well I am off to bed..you should come chat in my thread sometime! http://www.menewsha.com/forum/commun...s-tea-3-a.html

Night!!

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 09-25-2012, 07:32 AM

Crim: We'll see if I can do it! *lol*

Haha, yes! It's pretty epic!
I swear, those boys have a stock of Nutella and Olives stored up at their house. :P For those late night calls of "Boys, I'm out of snacks, please go and get me more nutella and/or olives."

It really is hard to stop with the "what ifs" that's for sure!
:lol: I'm sure if you talked to those who're around me all the time, they'd give ya a dif answer. Not a bad mental, but mental none the less. :P

Alright hon! I'll stop by over there if I remember. =] I've got it on my subscribed list to try and remind me.

Night!

Grumman_Goose
Dainty

Old 09-25-2012, 04:13 PM

150 gold to go!! :D Almost there!

RoadToGallifrey
When life gives you melons, make...
Penpal

Old 09-25-2012, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagonist View Post
Absurditea:

xD!!! Hahaha, poor Afrodonkey! Loki looks like he just got back from a hunting expedition and Afrodonkey's his game or something XDDD

Thank you Bucket Teaaa <333
Do you have a deviantArt account, by any chance?
You're welcome. :)

I do have a DA, but I never really use it. I think I have like 2 pictures on it haha. I either put my art on Facebook or on my Tumblr :)

---

Hey everyone :)

shaylmesse
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-25-2012, 05:54 PM

*Peeks in* Boo! Secret pineapple ninja on the move!